Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

21. Love In The Dark

1.7K 89 27
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV....

"Kenyamo she's your mother you have to go back she's calling for you to be with her" Taylon said as I walked back upstairs. I stopped and turned around to see him standing at the bottom of the staircase. I get that she's my mother and she loved me or so people claim.

If she really loved me she would've let me get hurt if Monty was going to hurt me at all. She shouldn't have played a part in it at all. The fact that my own mother played a part in my pain pisses me off and hurts me.

"Well have her send me a telegram from hell then" I said walking to my guest room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. I stared at the blank wall and traced the bumps on it. I was so damn aggravated with people.

I haven't called Kassidy back because I didn't want to go home but I knew I had to. Monty has been on my mind heavy since we talked but I haven't gotten the balls to call him back. I want to tell him to come get me but I doubt he will. If he comes here I'll want to go because he actually gave a fuck to come get me.

I hope that made an ounce of sense. I grabbed my phone and trued calling him but it went straight to voicemail. Did this nigga block me or is his phone dead? I'm just going to assume his phone is dead because he wouldn't block me from him phone. I texted him and told him to call me when he could.

I got a text from Tayshod and it said "Are you coming back?". I got pissed because he shouldn't even be messaging me. How dare he text me after cheating on me? These niggas these days have serious issues. "Like you care about me after you cheated on me text that bitch you was fucking" I texted him back.

I laid down and closed my eyes and the door slowly opened up. Keas walked through the door and sat next to me. "You can't hide forever Ken you can't let her possibly leave this earth without apologizing first give her that peace" he said rubbing my arm as I cried thinking about not having her.

As fucked up as she did me I always lived my mother. She was there for me when I was going through shit in school and everything. I couldn't ask for a better mother but do I hold what she did to me against her? Even when she probably needs me the most right now?

I'm going to go back but I just need a few more days to myself. I just nodded and Keas walked out of the room. I dozed off to sleep and dreamed about what my life could've been if my family didn't tamper with my relationship. I will deal with them head on but I need to get myself together first.

I woke up the next day and it was a beautiful day out. The sun was glowing and them damn birds was chirping. I got out of bed and took a shower. I just wanted to lounge around since I didn't have alot of shit to do her and Taylon and Keas were both at work. When I got out the shower I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the window and yelled "One minute please". I threw on some boxers and a shirt and ran to the door. If it's the mailman then he'll just have to see me in all my half naked glory today. The shirt wasn't even really covering anything honestly. I went to the door and threw it open and damn near died when I saw him.

"What are you doing here? How did you find me?" I said looking him up and down. How did Monty find me here of all places? "Some dude named Keas told me to get on the quickest plane I could and come to see you so here I am" he said with then sun shining on his skin. Damn he looked good but I'm going to keep it together.

I stepped aside and let him in. He came in and his cologne smelled amazing. He stood by me and I closed the door. I went to the living room and sat on the couch and he sat next to me. It was awkward silence and we just kept looking at each other. It seemed like we was waiting for the other person to say something.

"I heard about your mom Ken" he said nervously. I looked as he didn't know what else to say. I just wanted him to hold me and kiss me like he did when we first started talking. I haven't seen him like this since then maybe his attitude changed when they tried separate us.

"I don't want to talk about it" I said lowly. This was the last thing I wanted to talk about since he was in front of me. It shouldn't even be a topic if discussion with me and him right now. It should just be about us and nothing else. "Ken she's your mom don't leave her to die without seeing her baby please" he said scooting closer to me. I felt a tear about to fall because the thought of losing your mother us heartbreaking.

I'm only acting like I don't care because I'm hurt but she's still my mother. "Monty she'll be okay I know she will she won't die right?" I said as the tears started to well up but I tried holding it in. He just hugged me and I felt safer than I've felt in a long ass time. I felt the love and compassion I wanted from him and I'm getting it.

"Bae they say she doesn't have long left please come back and see her you can't blame her for what happened I played a part in letting it happen I didn't want to but I take some of the blame and if you going to see you I have to take all of that blame then so be it" he said looking me into my eyes. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

He pulled me on top of him and I tongue kissed the hell out of him. I missed his hand rubbing all over me like they are now. His hands fell onto my ass of course. "I missed this" I said kissing his neck and then looking at him. He licked his lips and looked at me. "I missed you" he said leaning up to kiss me. I gave him a kiss and he wrapped his arms around me and laid me on my back.

This couch was roomy so it was nice to me. "You coming back with your man?" he said lifting up. I just smiled and said "You my man again?". He smirked and said "I never stopped the fuck you thought". He kissed me and I was in heaven I enjoyed this time with him no stress no problems for right now.

"Damn we come home on our lunch break and this is what we find get a room" a voice said as we jumped up off the couch. Taylon and Keas was standing there laughing. Monty looked embarrassed and I was giggling as my manhood was erect and popping out of these boxers. Monty stood in front of me when he looked down and saw it.

"So who are you?" Taylon said to Monty and Keas cleared his throat. "Babe this is Monty I invited him to come check on Kenyamo because of what is going on" he said nodding his head at me. He smiled at him and nodded back at him. "Well nice to meet you bruh" Taylon said as he held his hand out and him and Monty shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too" Monty said as they separated hands. "So umm you two want to eat lunch or did y'all wanna finish whatever that was on my couch?" Taylon asked as we laughed and I decided to speak up. "Actually Taylon I gotta get my stuff together I'm going back home"I said looking up at Monty as he was looking down at me. We smiled at each other and he grabbed my hand.

"That's good to hear Ken at least you won't go in it alone" Keas said smiling. I really got close to Keas while I was here for a bit. We had relatable stories that made both of us stronger well I'm getting there but he's such a strong person. "He won't be alone while I'm here now baby let's go pack your stuff" Monty said and Keas stopped him.

"I'll go with him I wanna talk to him for a bit" Keas said and I let Monty hand go. I walked with Keas upstairs as I gathered the little but of stuff I had. I had got dressed and put on some clothes. "I see you're happy now that he's here" he said folding my jeans up. I was sitting there thinking about nothing but that man downstairs. "Yeah I am thanks for bringing him here Keas I appreciate it I really love him and I know we can't leave each other alone no matter how hard I try to he's always going to be there" I said smiling at the fact Monty actually came to me.

I wanted to be with him but now that everything is out in the open I can forgive and move on. Even with my mom and the rest of them. "That's good now don't forget about me when you leave sis" he said sitting on the bed. I scoffed because I couldn't forget Keas. He's been like my therapist and he's done a damn good job at it.

"I won't ever forget about you Keas you really helped me while I've been here I'll call your each chance I get I promise" I said hugging him. I grabbed my bag and we walked down the stairs. Taylon and Monty was sitting there in silence as the TV was going. "Alright bae I'm ready"I said standing next to him. He stood up and Taylon raised out of his chair.

He stood next to us as Keas stood next to him. "Let us take you to the airport" Taylon offered and we accepted. I looked at Taylon who I could tell didn't want me to go if I wasn't ready. We drove to the airport and I didn't bother getting comfortable since it wasn't that far from his house. We pulled up to our stop and we all got out.

I stood there in front of Taylon and Keas. "I'll miss you Kenyamo" he said sadly and I hugged him and he hugged me back. "Thanks for everything but I know I got to go" I said breaking the hug. I wanted to grow the hell up for once in my life. I knew this was a step in the right direction.

"Thanks for taking care of my baby you guys" Monty said shaking both of their hands. "You better take care of him" Taylon said aggressively. Keas grabbed Taylon by his hand and held Monty by his arm. I grabbed Monty and we both grabbed our bag. I gave them one last hug and grateful for you both I'll call you when I land" I said as we walked into the airport. I waved back at them and went on with Monty.

We found out our flight was leaving in 30 minutes so that gave us enough time to get through the lines, security and to find our terminal. When all of that was done and finished we had to board the plane. I was nervous as shit I can't deny that but I had to do for my mother but mostly for me.

Once I took my seat on the plane I was sleepy as hell. Monty sat right next to me and I was comfortable. When they told us to turn off our phones I did that and I leaned over on Monty to go to sleep. "I'm just your pillow huh?" he said chuckling. I ignored him and went to sleep for these hours. I was do comfortable and relaxed I didn't even need sleeping pill.

I was shaken awake and I opened my eyes damn near the whole plane was gone. "Wake up baby it's time to go" Monty said kissing my forehead. I stood up and stretched then yawned. We grabbed our carry ons and got off the plane. We didn't have any luggage so we just went and got his car.

We got to his car and got into the car. "So where to now?" he said looking at me. I sat back and thought should I go home or straight to the hospital. "Take me to the hospital I need to see my mom" I said and he started up the car. We drove towards the hospital which was far from the airport. I just hope I'm not too late. Monty grabbed my hand and kept on driving.

"I got you bae you'll be fine" he said not taking his eyes off the road. I gave a weak smile and looked out the window. I thought about what I might say or could say. I thought about that the right thing to say might be. I didn't want to upset her so I didn't want to seem mad at her. We pulled up to the hospital and he stopped the car. "You want me to come with you?" he asked me and I said no I'll be good.

"Call me when you ready I gotta go check on baby girl" he said and I looked at him. He gave me a kiss and I wanted it to keep going. I touched his face and we parted lips. "On second thought come with me" I said and he got out. We walked into the hospital hand in hand. We walked to the counter and gave the lady our name and my moms name.

"We've been waiting on you to show up here's your passes" she said handing us our passes. We put them on and walked to the elevators to go upstairs. We got off on the 14th floor and stepped out to see another counter. "Hi which room are you looking for?" the lady said and we told her 206.

"Okay right down this hallway and make a left and it'll be the room on your right" she said smiling. We walked this long ass hallway and I felt my heart speed up. We made the left and saw her room. "I'll stay here you go in baby I'm here" he said and I kissed his cheek and he hugged me.

I walked in the room and saw my momma in the bed with Kassidy, Kayvon ,Jerari and some uncles, aunts and cousins I haven't seen in awhile at her bedside. They all looked my way and I wanted to get Monty immediately but I'm a big boy I can do this. "Where the hell have you been? Your mom is on her deathbed praying that you come and now you wanna show up" Jerari said and I just couldn't keep my eyes off my mom.

She looked weak and vulnerable it broke my heart. I walked to her side and leaned over. "Momma" I said rubbing her arm and she slowly opened her eyes. She smiled slow and weakly. I just knew it wouldn't be long until I cried. "Baby you're back.....thank god" she said in a whisper because her voice sounded like it was fading.

I kissed her forehead and told her I wasn't going anywhere again. She let a tear fall from.her eye as she looked up at the lights. "Can y'all give us a fee minutes alone so.I can talk to her please" I said to everyone in the room. I had to tell her everything and how much I loved her. I couldn't do that with them here.

Everyone got up and walked out the room. I sat on her bed and looked at her. "Baby I'm so sorry....I never meant to hurt you momma just wanted to protect you" she said sounding like she was in pain. I grabbed her hand gently and kissed it.

"Ma I know I love you for caring and I love you so much for protecting me you taught me a lot and I forgive you for what you did you're still my mother and I'll always love you no matter what" I said and I cried as I hugged her. She took a deep breath in and released. I knew my mother wasn't going to make it. I had to set her free so she knew I loved her before she left. Her monitor went flat and I got worried.

"Ma....Ma...Momma....no no no Mommy don't go" I said shaking her but no response. I hit the nurse button and a bunch of doctors had rushed in seconds later. They had put me out of the room and Monty ran up to me and hugged me as I was crying. They closed the door and we just waited in fear.

I knew she was gone there was nothing else to do but come to terms with it. I cried into his shirt and he told me they'll save her. A while later a doctor came out of the room and walked up to us and looked sad. "I'm sorry you guys she's gone" he said and I just fell out crying and Kassidy hugged me and we cried together. I looked in the room and they put the white sheet over her body. I can't believe she's really gone. Now what will this family do with her gone?

Thoughts?

Okay y'all this book almost over....the countdown has begun I'll let you know next update how many chapters is left.

Don't forget to VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO READING LISTS!

love you all that support me and actually do read and vote. I appreciate you and you're very much a reason I still write.

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 366 15
Hi! I'm Nerdy Fan and welcome to yet another Harmione story! This story will take place in 6th year, however, I'm going to skip past what happens in...
10.9K 590 10
Wu Xie spun in circle and tried desperately to understand where he was. Zhang Qi Ling was looking at this young man who seemed confused and lost. Wha...
119K 4.4K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
225K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...