Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

17. I'll Be Waiting

1.6K 93 63
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV....

I was riding with Jerari and it wasn't half bad. "So what's been up with you?" he said keeping his eyes forward. He really acting like shit between us is cool. I mean I didn't make him think it wasn't by getting in the car. However I wasn't in the mood to walk so that's my excuse.

"Chilling trying to find work and stuff that's about it" I said not even looking his way. I wasn't trying to get into a conversation with him at all. I'm being nice because of the free ride and no gas money. He chuckled after my statement and I side eyes him.

"Work huh? You need money you know your old line of work is still there" he said turning a corner. I rolled my eyes at the thought of what I used to do for money. Well technically for Monty and then I would get a little bit of money afterwards. I don't even want to think about that.

I went through alot with that and the experiences I had some were good well at least some of the dudes sex was good. Some of the others were scary and those paid the most honestly. "I'm not doing that anymore Jerari" I said with an attitude he could visibly see. He pulled over and I heard the car lock make a noise.

I didn't know whether he locked it or unlocked it. "Why not? You was the most paid nigga we had Kenyamo our pockets ain't been the same" he said pleading with me. I didn't give two shits about they pockets or money flow. I'm looking out for me and how that I'm with a real man I can't do that. Even if I wasn't with Tayshod I wouldn't do it.

"No Jerari I'm not going back to that it took awhile for me and my my ass to heal from that shit I went through and you couldn't give two fucks about nobody well being but yourself" I said trying to open the door. It was locked and I wasn't going anywhere.

"You not getting out of here Ken so chill the fuck out and listen to my proposition" he said adjusting in his seat. I looked for the lock and it was no where to be found. "Let me out of here before I bash my way out like I did last time you kept me hostage" I said reminding him of the last time he tried to get me to do what he wanted.

He's not my boyfriend and half no not even that or my actual cousin. He's got me fucked up if he thinks I'm staying in this car with him trying to have me fuck for him. I'm not doing it I don't care how broke I am. "Give it up Kenyamo just do it a few more times and we'll be good" he said bargaining with me and he could tell I wasn't having it.

We gone be good even if I don't fuck for his duck ass. "Be good? Let me explain something to you Jerari since you're clearly not grasping the concept of fuck no....I WILL NOT FUCK RANDOM NIGGAS FOR MONEY FOR YOUR BENEFIT ANYMORE....now let me out this car" I said looking him straight in his eye.

He looked down and when he looked back up I was shook. He gave me a devilish look and smirking. I scooted back and he punched me straight in my face. I held my face as I got angrier and I punched him in his mouth.

"Monty can't save you now" he said in a growl that I recognized all too well. I knew I would have to fight my way out of this situation. He lunged at me and I grabbed him quickly and his face hit my knee. "Fuck Kenyamo" he screamed as I laid on top of him so I could reach over and unlock the doors.

Once that was done I opened up the door and started to rush out. He rose up and grabbed my ankle. I fell out the car and onto my back. "Let me the fuck go" I said trying to get somebody attention. I was scared completely and nobody paid attention. Granted the street was kinda deserted but somebody saw that shit I know it.

He was halfway out his car and still had his grip on my ankle. I turned over slightly and gave him a superkick to his nose. He let my ankle go and I scurried my way to my feet. I ran away from his screaming and cursing. "GET THE FUCK BACK HERE" he yelled and all of a sudden it caught some people attention.

I looked around because some people were staring at me. I just ran away and didn't look back at all. I just kept my body moving because the second I stop he'll be right there. I just started walking and I felt a sprinkle fall on my face. "I know you fucking lying" I said to myself as it picked up. It was pouring down rain in a matter of minutes.

I started walking slowly because well it don't matter I'm soaking wet so fuck it. I was walking when a big ass splash of water came on me. This day can't get any worse. I looked and it was a car that did it. It stopped and rolled the window down.

"Oh I'm sorry about that I really am" I heard this familiar voice say. I wiped my drenched face and looked at the car. I bent down a little bit to see it was the devils slut bucket himself. "Bitch what did you splash me for? You did that dumb shit on purpose" I said to him.

"Oh bitch it's you fuck it I was gonna offer a ride but fuck you gutter butt" Tae said with an attitude. I knew this was the last bitch I cared to see tonight. He was so annoying and he gets under my skin. The worst part is he knows he irritates me. Why the fuck is his fat ass here? He needs to go back to the Detroit dump he came from.

"Bitch why you here anyways? I fucking hate your annoying ass bitch" I said with an aggressive tone. I could beat the shit out of that bitch right about now. It's getting dark and he wants to aggravate me. "Hoe I'm here to help out my cousin you know? Your ex chile I'm happy as hell I don't have to deal with your shit anymore and don't talk tough you know I'll beat that ass again" he said turning off his car.

He thinks he the shit because we had a few fights and he won. He only took them wins because I slipped. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I wanna beat his ass he gone stop coming for me. "Tae get out the car and let's fight I'm tired of you coming for me every time you see me bitch" I said slapping the hood of his car.

He'll leave me the fuck alone after I beat this shit out of his ass. I'll send that bitch back to Detroit scared as hell. He won't never come back here after I get through with his ass. "Look Kenbumo chile you don't want to take another loss to me baby boy" he said nonchalantly and I got pissed off. I'll beat that hoe ass and he knows it. I hope he gets out this car so I can beat the daylights out of him.

"Hoe get out and let's see what's good" I said backing up off the car. He wants to play games and I'm not joking around with him. "You know what I won't fight you because my cousin told me to stay away from you hoe so that's what I'm gone do but next time we cross paths bitch I'll think twice about doing what he said" he said starting up his car. He backed up and I was still yelling for him to get out the car.

I wasn't letting that shitty attitude hoe away from me. If I don't beat his ass now then he'll keep up his shit every time he sees me. His annoying ass will be scared to death by the time I'm done. When he backed up enough he revved up his engine and I walked up to the curb. He drove with a quickness through a puddle of water.

"Bye broke hoe" I heard Tae yell while he drove away. I stood there soaking wet even more and I was livid. The next time I see that bitch he'll be sorry. I'm not a mean person but I can only be pushed so far until I snap. I feel myself getting to that point and I hate it.

I wiped my face and started my long walk home. I just can't take today with Jerari and Tae in the same day. God must've been pissed to create them two bitches. I just walked and tried to keep my composure together. "Need a lift?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. I looked and it was Tayshod.

I was so happy to see him it wasn't funny. I rushed into the car and closed the door. "Baby you soaked the hell up" he said pulling off. I had no idea of where I was at. I thought I did but some shit looks the same when it's raining and you're tired.

"Yeah I got caught in the rain then got splashed I'm just so tired" I said leaning my head back in frustration. I was just over everything today. "Damn well to make you feel better I fixed some shit with your brother but it only calmed him down so you won't be stressing or y'all fight when you get home" he said tapping my thigh.

That shit sounded like it was drenched and you could tell. I looked like I was just swimming in the damn pacific ocean. This day is now a little bit better because of Tayshod picking me up. I wonder why the hell he over this way since it's far but not all that far from my house.

"Well thanks baby every little bit helps when it comes to him it's just I'll never get why he doesn't like us together" I said looking at him and admiring him. I loved seeing him at all times it's a turn on. His cheekbone structure is turning me on and I can't help but be in love with him.

I admire any dude I'm in a serious relationship with. I'll pick out shit about them that would turn me on that nobody else would care about. His feature is the structure of his face it's so fucking hot. "Stop staring at me dog you creepy" he said smiling at me. I was just in a daydream of how fine he was.

"I'm just looking at you don't judge me you do it too" I said so calmly like it was something I do on the regular. I wasn't worried about shit because despite all the crazy bullshit that happened to me today this was what I needed. I don't need his mouth on me although it helps. I just wanted his attention and time and I'm getting it.

"Chill out bae and I'm always judging you but it's all love baby" he said pulling up to the house. We came to a complete stop and I just sat there. I was about to get out when he grabbed me and kissed me. I broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"Sorry baby I just had to show you I loved you" he said touching my chin. I pecked his lips and got out the car. "I love you Tayshod" I said closing the door. "I love you more Kenyamo" he yelled as he pulled off. I walked up to the house and went inside.

It was quiet and weird if you ask me. I went upstairs to my room and took off my clothes so I could shower in peace. I went back hung my wet clothes up so I could shower. After that I went to my bathroom and showered for a long time. I went through Rihanna's Anti album without skipping.

I got out and as I was drying off I heard a knock on my door. I went to answer and it was Kayvon. I wonder what he wants now? "What's up" I said opening the door so he could come inside. I put on some underwear and sat on my bed to lotion up to sleep.

"Look I'm sorry for how I went about you and Tayshod relationship however I won't apologize for being protective over you and I had a long talk with Tayshod so you have my blessing to date him" he said standing in front of me. I was shocked he was so warm hearted.

I guess he's not so bad after all. I mean I think he really blesses us but he's tolerating it. "Wow thanks Kayvon I appreciate it thanks" I said putting lotion on my legs. He nodded and walked out the room. That was weird even for Kayvon but I'll take what I can get when it comes to him a d this family.

I got done with my lotion up process and decided I needed some sleep in my life. I laid down in my underwear and turned on some soothing music. This helps me sleep alot at night or watching videos. I fell asleep and I was at rest. I just can't believe the damn day I had. This is some bullshit now that Tae is here.

Now I'll have to watch my back with that hoe around. I'm used to fighting butch that don't like me and Tae is not different from anybody else. I'll be good for sure as long as I got Kassidy and Tayshod to have my back everything will be alright.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Sorry about just only having one POV I'm setting up the rest of the book right now so bare with me.

Okay so you all I have zero idea of when this book will end however I know it won't be a very long book. I can say that much for sure.

QUESTION : Should Tae have a POV or no? I'm debating on it right now.

Thank you all for the support it's much appreciated and loved.

Don't forget to VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!

-FlawlessTae 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
16.4K 1.2K 12
After nearly five years, Ymir Amaranthus finally returns home at his father's request, however disaster strikes when multiple unexplained attacks hav...
33.1K 1K 32
*Completed* Everyone has their baggage and with it comes secrets, but everyone has secrets in Rosewood right? I don't own any of these characters. A...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong