Love Side Effect (girlxgirl)

By Aoifantomu

[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,d... More

Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 3: Family Problems
Chapter 4: Trusting Issues
Chapter 5: The Dare
Chapter 6: Pool party & Concert
Chapter 7: Trust no one...
Chapter 8: Just give up on me...
Chapter 9: Mini Vacation
Chapter 10: More Problems...
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 13: Just Us
Chapter 14: Battle Of The Brothers
Chapter 15: Revealing the past
Chapter 16: New Worries
Chapter 17: One Of The Many Hells Ends
Chapter 18: The Text
Chapter 19: Daniera's Problems
Chapter 20: The final nightmare
Chapter 21: Solving things
Chapter 22: Best Day Ever
Chapter 23: Final Goodbye
Epilogue
A/U

Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis

69 5 0
By Aoifantomu

"Okay, you are all gathered here because most of you knew Hisui and were friends with her. Now tell me. Did you know anyone that might've had problems with Hisui?" the police officer looks at all of us.

"Well...she did have her ex-boyfriend but, other than that, no. And I know that Misheru would never do something like this, she's a good person!" One of Hisui's friends yells sobbing a bit.

"Look, all I saw was just two people in the distance and it seemed like she was running away from the person behind her, but I never thought that something like this would have happened." I look down sighing passing my hand through my blue hair.

"We know nothing and no one that could have killed Hisui for revenge. So, can we just leave now please?" Daniera answers annoyed putting her hands inside the pockets of her hands.

"Hm, fine but, you two seem to know more about Hisui than any of the others, so you'll have to stay here for a little while longer." The police officer said to Hisui's friends and they nod.

"They'll probably find a clue or something through the security cameras, so don't worry about them bugging you anymore." Arisu smiles warmly looking towards me.

"I hope." I look back at the office where we were interrogated.

We walk to the lunch room to wait for our parents to pick us up. Only Daniera, Ikuto and I were still in the school. Then I saw Kisame from the distance looking over at Daniera. I look over at Daniera and she was shaking a bit and look over at me and then back at Ikuto.

"Uh, hey, I forgot to get something from...My locker! So I have to go. See you all later!" Daniera nervously waves us off.

When she was about to go I grab her by the arm and yell a bit at her. "Wait, I'll go with you. I mean the lockers aren't that far from here." I said a bit nervously.

"No!"

I title my head in confusion and suspicious at her.

Her eyes widen and looks up to the side a bit. "Uh, I mean you shouldn't. Your dad might get here at any moment." Daniera avoids making eye contact with me.

"I said I'm going, so deal with it!" I get a bit pissed off pulling Daniera by the arm to the locker.

On our way there Kisame got in front of us and stops us.

"I need to borrow your little friend for a moment Misheru." He's lips curl up quickly giving off a sinister look.

"No. What the hell is going on here? What do you want with Daniera?! " I start gripping my hands and grinding my teeth.

"Well, let's just say I know the thing between you and her. You're more than just friends aren't you?" he laughs evilly eyeing us then licks his lips.

That sick twisted asshole!

"So, if you want to keep my mouth shut about it, Daniera and I here agreed that she will do anything I tell her do, you know? I suggest she comes with me,now. "

"Go ahead tell anyone you want. I don't give a single fuck what anyone thinks about me, but I'm not letting you lay a hand on her!"

I walk up to Kisame and kick him where it hurts as hard as I could and grab Daniera's hand and run away with her to another direction.

"You haven't seen the last of me you losers! You'll pay for what you did!! " Kisame yells at us while we run away.

*********

When we got to our house, panting, I look over at Daniera a bit pissed off.
"Why didn't you tell me anything, Daniera? Why would you do anything for that asshole anyways?!"

Daniera stands there without saying anything looking down.

I start to tear up a bit "Fine! Don't tell me. See you later, I guess." With that, I run away as far as I could, away from Daniera. Even though I heard her calling me a few times, I keep ignoring her.

I went to see my dad before anything else could happened today. I went to town and enter a small coffee shop that my dad and I used to go to when I was a little kid. When I enter the coffee shop, I can smell the fresh coffee in the air. It takes me back to when my parents and I used to get along very well.

I'll never forget those good old memories. I took a seat, when I order my coffee, and waited for my dad to get here. So, while I waited, I take out my phone and start reading a book in it. I should come here more often. It's so calm and quiet.

"One coffee for Misheru!" an employee yells.

I get up and take it, and then went back to my seat again. I look out the window, seeing the cars passing by, and still haven't seen my father's car. I sigh and take a sip of my coffee. When I'm about to put my coffee down, my dad walks in and looks around, searching for me, when he spots me, he smiles a bit and takes a seat in front of me.

"So, how's my daughter doing and how is school treating you?" He said cheerfully.

"Yeah, long time no see dad. Don't pretend everything is okay. Especially when you left me alone with my mom and didn't even lay a finger to help me!"

My father sighs "Look, I just came here to see if you where okay after your mother's death. I'm really sorry."

"What you should really be sorry for, is leaving me for all these years!" I yell at him starting to get irritated.

"You want to know why I left?! Because you and your mom are both a pain in the ass and I don't give a single fuck about whatever happens to you or your mom, so I'm really glad your mom died and maybe you should just join her already!!!" my father snaps at me and everyone in the coffee shop just looks over at him. Then he realizes what he said and covers his mouth. " M-Misheru... I-"

He tries to reason with me quickly but, I smash my hands down to the table, thowing whatever of coffee I had at him, starting to tear up and then stand up from the chair. "You know what dad? You can go to hell for all I care!!!"

With that, I run out of the coffee shop to the only place I went to when I want to be alone, up that big hill at the back of the school.

I go up there and take out my drawing notebook along with my headphones, put some music on and start drawing some characters from a book I'm writing. I stare at the sunset for a while, until I saw someone from the distance getting closer and closer to me.

I managed to recognize the person. It was only Daniera. Great, just what I needed now.

She sits next to me and I keep looking away. "Hey come on, you know why I did it."

I stay there without even moving an inch. Maybe if I pretend that she isn't here, she'll leave sooner, so I keep on drawing. Daniera sighs and takes my drawing notebook away.

"H-hey give that back!" I try snatching it back from her.

"Oh, now you can see me, can't you?" Daniera looks at me a bit pissed off.

"Look, I don't want to-" before I could finish Daniera interrupts me and pulls me closer to her.

"Just shut up and listen to me for a moment." She sighs and then looks straight into my eyes "Look, I know I should've told you something before doing anything stupid but, I guess I was a bit scared that he might've done something before I could talk to you about it first. So I guess I can understand why you're so mad at me."

I sigh and cup her cheeks "Look, I'm only disappointed in you for doing something for that asshole, but other than that." I lay my head on her shoulder "I'm not mad and you know what?"

"What?" Daniera says softly wrapping her arms around me.

"Tomorrow, we should spend the whole day together, alone, with no one else around. What do you say? Does it sound like a plan?" I smile warmly at her looking up.

"Yeah, sure, just the two of us. I like that." Daniera kisses my head "That way we can spend sometime off from this hell hole as well."

After we finish talking, we stay there for a while just enoying each other embraces and then headed back home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
761 33 2
[a minsung fan fiction] there's so much time to question my life.... !¡ mention of self harm and suicide. depression. suicide thoughts. anxiety ¡! [l...