Revenge of a beauty(Got7 JB)โœ”โœ”

By lillie_moon

Kim AeJin is sister of Jin of BTS. Is a fat girl,with many talents but with insecurities because of her body... More

My story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ultimate Sadness!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Announcement
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Part 1
Chapter 16 Part 2
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Epilogue
Suggestions for Sequel

DISCLAIMER

5.6K 81 28
By lillie_moon

Before you start the journey of reading and I, my journey in writing, you have to know this things first.

1-I have no relationship with JYP Entertainment, neither with Got7 and other characters in the story.

2-This as you see is a Fan Fiction.

3-The thing here are fantasy, my pure imagination, but obviously the events are true. 25% fantasy and 25% reality. The 50% left is the imagination and comments from you,readers.

4- The places I will use in this book, songs, quotes and photos are real you can Google It.

5- The quotes, ones are from Koreans Proverbs and others from Dramas.( Revenge of A Beauty doesn't apply)

6- There are photos that are made by people on Instagram.

7-I DON'T ALLOW TRANSLATIONS of this story in any language or dialect. If you see a story similar please tell me.

8-DO NOT COPY the story please. All of this has taken time and imagination.

9-You can promote my story but ask me first!

10- You can ask me questions and send me ideas, I don't bite. I'm super-extra friendly. I don't have problems with your opinions.

WHY DID I WROTE THIS BOOK?

REVENGE OF A BEAUTY:

Is a story that I got inspired from the drama Birth of a Beauty.

Thanks for reading this story and please tell me your opinions.

I will remind you one more time,

The story is 100 percent fiction.There are events and things that are fake which means not real. Please don't hate this is a FANFICTION and enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 774 21
Your brother is was very love you, he never let you be hurt, he always give you everything. But, he have a secret about you. About your past, which y...
157K 4.3K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
914K 27.1K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“ 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โคโค **********...