The Leopard Shifter

By Leopards4Eva

Your just a normal girl. At a normal school. With normal friends. And normal responsibilitys. Or so you think... More

Another simple Saturday
A walk in the park
Can this day get any better?
Nala
Nathan
More information
Company
Dogs?
Ben or Jacob?
Run! (If you can)
Animalgams
Sleepover
Witnessing a transformation
Danger
A Walk In The Park
Jealous?
Family time
Leo
The Colony
School
Break
Lunch
2 Hours of Biology
Home

The Cafè

144 9 1
By Leopards4Eva

When Jacob pulls away you both blush deeply. You give him a stern look but talk softly, "Why did you do that?" He chuckles. His cute, innocent chuckle. "You have no idea how long ive wanted to do that." The shock registers on your face. "You what?" He sighs and puts his hands back on your hips, "Ive wanted to do that for a while, but theres a law saying Shifters cant be with normal humans, so i wasnt able to."

You understand what he means but ask, "Shifters?" He nods. "Its another word for Animalgams." You nod slowly, "Ok but next time you kiss me you need a good reason." And before you know it hes kissing you again. You give a light laugh, "Reason?" Nala pick this moment to interrupt. "Ok loverboy, can we go to the cafè now?" You and Jacob nod in sync and head out of your room.

Once the three of you get out of the gate to your garden you turn to Jacob, "You still didnt tell me the reason." He laughs like youve just said the most obvious thing ever. "I have a list."
You lift your eyebrows at him, "Lets hear it then." He sighs, "Because your pretty, i know you well, and because i like you." You nod again, take his hand, and the walk to the cafè is in silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 797 42
Iona Moira Lennox knows for a fact that animals are far better companions than humans. Along with her best friend, she runs a reputable animal shelte...
320K 13.4K 12
A Leopard shifter with no emotions and a wolf shifter meet and hate each other on the spot. But what happens when fate gets involved? Do they walk Aw...
871 44 20
The dragons have come and gone since the Pliocene epoch when Wooly Mammoths roamed with humans during the ice age. For many of the I and E generation...