I think I'm in love with a Ma...

By lollyyypop112

Fanfic Watty Awards winner 2011. Lily Luna Potter is the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter. It's her... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 30

63.3K 994 362
By lollyyypop112

Thanks for the banner!

I think I'm in Love With a Malfoy

Chapter 30

Lily's POV

Oh damn...what did that mean again? I stared at the white parchment before me. Ehwaz? Did that mean 'Defence?' No, wait. It might be 'partnership.' Or that might be Eihwaz?

Remind me why I decided to take Ancient Runes again?

I looked up at the huge sand timer at the front of the hall. It was almost half empty already and I had only written a couple of lines at the most. Professor McGonagall was sitting, cat-form, at the front of the hall, surveying her students with yellow eyes. I glanced slyly to the side to see Lorcan scribbling furiously on his page. It almost looked as if his quill was going to snap.

Oh yeah that's why I'm here...he bribed me.

Remind me to wring his neck once I get out of here.

I looked back down at the exam paper. Maybe I should skip that question?

My eyes travelled down to look at the third question.

What number is the Runespoor symbolised to represent?

What was a Runespoor again?

Oh, I was in so much trouble. I blame Scorpius for this, if he hadn't been around I would probably have done some work on this...but no, he had to just always be there, looking as good as he does, distracting me! He's head boy as well, he should know better.

Not that I minded when he was actually being distracting of course.

I didn't realise that my quill was pressing on my parchment heavily, creating a large ink spot in the middle of the question.

To be perfectly honest, I really didn't mind that I was practically failing this examination. It was my last O.W.L and I couldn't wait to get out into the sun. Plus, it was Ancient Runes? I'm probably never going to need it in my life. I just had to NOT let my parents see my results when they came in.

I tried to answer as many questions as possible. I even wrote two whole pages for the last essay question so my mood was getting slightly better. Well apart from the fact that I had somehow managed to cut my little finger on a piece of parchment. I have no idea how? I mean it wasn't even sharp! I think it was just me.

Eventually the bell went and everyone leapt up. A loud chatter filled the hall as everyone gushed about how relieved they were to have their final exam over. I walked over to Lorcan who was looking worried.

"Be happy! You've finished your exams, so why do you look like someone just ran over your cat?" I asked laughing.

"I think I got a couple of words mixed up, and I answered the last essay completely wrong, now I think about it," he said his eyebrows pulled together in concentration.

"I bet you did fine...unlike me. That paper killed me, I still can't believe you made me take this subject," I said over the loud chatter.

I saw a ghost of a smile, "I did not MAKE you."

"You bribed me," I pointed out.

"I did no such thing," he replied.

"You said that you would no longer be friends with me, if I didn't take the subject."

"Well can you blame me? I didn't want to take it on my own," he admitted, "and I really liked you then. It was the only time I really got to talk to you without Roxy butting in, before we started going out."

That was when the conversation started to get a little awkward, and I don't take well to those sorts of situations.

"Hey, there's Amanda!" I said my voice slightly higher than usual. Sure enough a pretty brown haired girl appeared next to Lorcan.

"Hey Lorcan. Hi Lily," Amanda chirped, her eyes darting towards me. I liked Amanda, she was nice to everyone and I could always get along with her easily.

"Helloo," I said...I could feel the tension. Of course this might look odd to some people. Amanda already knew that we used to date. Come to think of it, everyone in the entire school probably knew that. And they all knew that something had happened because now I was dating Scorpius. Boy, did that start off some rumours when we got back.

A Griffindor and a Slytherin?? Gasp!

Or more particularly, A Potter and a Malfoy?

Or even, A Malfoy and a Potter with a ring on her finger?!

But we'd been back a few weeks now and the talk had died down, to Drake's delight because he was now basking in his Triwizard champion's glory.

"So I'm just going to go," I murmured before taking off and leaving them two to it. I walked among the other students in the hall, stopping occasionally to talk to them about their exams among other things. I had a few evil glances shot my way by some girls, but I just ignored them.

"Lily!"

I turned and smiled when I saw his blonde messy hair. He pushed past his way in between everyone and reached me. Wrapping his arms around me, pulling me towards him and kissing me smack bang on the mouth in front of everyone. I kissed him back for a few seconds before pushing him lightly away. "Not here," I hissed.

"Why not? I missed you," Scorpius pouted, which would have made him look adorable...if not for the mischievous look in his eyes.

"I was only gone a couple of hours."

He rested his forehead on mine, blocking me from view of anyone. "Yeah, but you've been tied up with studying and everything whenever we had some time," he said "now you're all mine."

"I was yours anyway," I whispered.

He kissed the corner of my mouth, murmuring against my skin, "Are you sure, because I was getting worried that I was losing you to Professor Slughorn, he had you in there every afternoon practicing potions."

I pulled back to look into his eyes, smirking "He just wants me to do my best. I am his best student after all."

"After me of course," Scorpius added.

"How could I forget?" I gasped sarcastically.

Scorpius grinned "That's right, and don't you forget it this time."

I just rolled my eyes.

"So how was Ancient Runes?"

I sighed tiredly, "A pile of poop."

He burst out laughing, I glared at him. "Alright, alright, don't get your panties in a twist," pausing thoughtfully before adding, "Although I don't think I would mind if you did. I could always sort them out for you."

"This isn't funny Scorpius," I said...although I had to admit it was just a little bit.

"I wasn't saying it was..." he laughed.

"You don't know how hard it was."

"I think I do. I mean I did the exam too," he nodded.

"What?"

"What what?" he asked, his silvery eyes glittering with amusement.

"You did the exam just now?" I asked.

"No."

"You just said you did."

"I did it when I did my O.W.L's. And I got an Outstanding for your information...what on earth have you done to your finger?"

"Paper cut," I muttered.

He chuckled, "Dummy."

I narrowed my eyes, "Did you just really call me a 'dummy?'"

"No," he grinned wickedly.

"You don't deserve that," I said pointing towards his head boy badge. "Do you just go around insulting people? Wait...did you say you got an Outstanding for Ancient Runes!?"

"Yes to the first question and yes to the second," he replied.

"How?" I asked incredulous.

"It's quite easy, I mean there are a LOT of stupid people here, and I just can't help myself-" he started.

I gave him a light slap, "Not about that, and you better start being nicer to people...Idiot."

"Well I have to be good at Runes if I'm going to be going around Curse Breaking," he offered. "And I'm sorry Lily," he grasped my hand in his bringing it up to his lips and brushing them against my injured little finger. "There we go; I kissed it better for you."

"I feel blessed."

"You should."

We both laughed. This was how it should be, every love story. But every story had a some sort of heartbreak...little did I know that my love story was slowly following that same path.

Unknown POV

I watched them scornfully. I mean seriously...they sickened me with their sappy little romance. She was so naive and innocent. She wasn't even that pretty, what on earth did he see in her? Stupid Potter girl.

He belonged with me.

I needed to get that sorted.

And I had the perfect idea how.

~

I feel so mean! Leaving you guys with that. But...some of you asked for drama...so drama is coming!

Hehehe///laughs evilly. I literally just thought up this little plan...

Anyway I hope you liked it, even though it's a little short.

Good day and good evening to you all!

I'm going to catch up on the Secret Circle now :)

Ali <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 1.1K 20
(Completed) Iris and Harry live with the Dursleys' together. Harry sleeps in the cupboard under the stairs. Iris sleeps in the basement with the mice...
1.8M 62.4K 58
❛Let's hope Potter doesn't find out❜ ❉ fem!reader, ©kingdombyers OFFICIAL FANFIC HP READING LIST!!! 2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE POTTERHEAD CHALLENGE! (...
1K 76 30
This is my own version of the next generation's first year at Hogwarts. I wrote the majority of this story long before The Cursed Child came out, so...
18.5K 323 18
It's Lily Luna Potter's Fifth year at Hogwarts, and it's only now that she's realising just why her brother Albus was so estranged to her family, and...