The Werewolf Clash (Completed)

By WatersAnna

Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my... More

Freedom
Using The Granted Forces
Encountering Them
Meeting the Alpha
Fighting the inevitable
Hello To The Pack
In the shadows
Power
Evil Air
Blood and Burn
Analyzation
Disclosures
Apologies and Warmth
New Acquaintances
Threats
Elizabeth
Peculiar Air
Special weapon
New Territories
Surprise Surprise
Blended Mysteries
Some Arguments Should Be Lost
Back to pavilion
Steamy Decisions
Lost hopes
Revelations
Becoming one
No more secrets
Spells In The Dark
The Horrors Of The Future
Preparation
Too Much To Take In
Commencement Of The War
Enemies In The House
The Two Parties
A Price To End The Evil
Losing And Gaining
Unsolved Problems
The Night Of Doom
Epilogue
Author's Note

Challenge

29.8K 946 72
By WatersAnna

I go inside the house and walk towards the staircase. I reach Xalvador's room but don't enter. Soon after he appears beside me and waits for me to go in.

"Why are you standing here?" He asks when he realizes that I wasn't planning on entering.

"I want another room," I say although I already know what his answer is going to be.

"Thats not even a point to argue. You will stay in here with me. I just told my entire pack about you and you still think I'll let my mate stay in another room. Stop being stupid Bella." Xalvador growls and I growl back.

"You want me as your mate. I don't. I still want to back and live as a rogue and be free instead of being in the clutches of a monster like you." I growl. His jaw stiffens.

"Now that you know I'm a monster, also know I don't do what I don't like. Want it or not, you are my mate and you will stay in the same room as me." He says and opens the door, pushing me in with him. I free my arm from his grip and sit on the bed. Xalvador comes towards me and I go back. He sighs and then wards off angrily to the bathroom. A girl of about 19 years knocks at the partially opened door.

"Um yeah. Come in." I say and it feels odd ordering and granting permission to people.

"Hello, Luna. I'm Maisie and I'm here to take your measurement to get your new clothes and accessories. If you would you please stand up." She says timidly with a polite smile.

"I'm sorry but you don't have to call me Luna. You can call me Arabella. I would really appreciate that." I say and her eyes widen.

"I ca-can't call you by your name Lun- I mean um... Can I call you Miss Arabella?" She asks and I smile nodding in affirmation.

"Thats fine. And yeah you can take the measurements." I say the last part slowly, my voice fading sadly.

"Thank you Lu- Miss Arabella."

"Who the hell do you think you are, calling my mate Miss Arabella?" Xalvador shouts at Maisie appearing from the bathroom and the girl cowers in fear.

"Stop it. I told her to call me that. Its not her fault." I say quickly and his eyes snap at me with a murderous glare. He is about to say something but seeing Maisie he shuts up and I breath out in relief. I smile assuringly at Maisie and she kneels down at my feet shivering, taking measurements with a long tape.

           Maisie pinches and teases my body at several points and when she reaches my chest, I realize that Xalvador hasn't stopped staring in my direction. I see him looking exactly where Maisie's hands are working with hooded eyes and I feel awkward. The mate bond loves the attention and Fiana is proud. I look away from his scrutinizing gaze and sigh audibly when Maisie finishes her work. Xalvador gets up as soon as we are alone. I'm cornered near the wall and he approaches me slowly. His eyes are full of lust and I'm worried that he might mark me in the heat of the moment.

"Why did you do that sugar bun?" He asks huskily and my legs tremble.

"Sugar bun?" I ask, my voice hoarse due to the close proximity.

"Yes. A name that suits you prefectly." He says and Fiana does a happy dance at the new name.

"I don't want you to call me that," I say and he leans in closer, closing his eyes.

"It doesn't matter if you want that or not sugar bun. I like it and I'll do as I please." He says next to my ear. I shove him lightly on the shoulder and move away. He is about to what seems like shout at me when his eyes roam upwards. A mind link! He looks at me after minutes and then says.

"I have work that I have to attend sugar bun. You can roam the house and do as you please. But" He accentuates. "... even try to escape and I will make sure you are never out of my sight. Even for a moment." He warns and leaves for the door. He stops abruptly, turns and reaches me. He breathes my scent, closes his eyes and then growls in my ear.

"Also stay away from unknown male wolves." He says and leaves with thumping steps.  I sigh and roam in the room for a while. I study the paintings again but my efforts turn out futile again when I don't seem to understand them. I then go out of the door and explore the house. The floor of Xalvador's room itself is very wide and large. There are several rooms which could possibly be of the Beta and the other high ranked wolves. There is another small room which has a stair case in it. I want to see where it leads but I decide against it. This is not my house to roam and discover. I just have to acquaint myself with the necessary places. I walk the down the stairs and reach the ground floor. The place is so open and so... mansion-like. I find a door which leads to the kitchen in the hallway below the staircase and it's huge. I'm guessing all the wolves eat here together. Even now I see some wolves eating and a cook pouring out a drink for the others. A few people glance at me and I close the door quickly.

         After roaming in the house for half an hour and getting lost at least thrice, I notice a thing. There are no direct open spaces here. For every room, be it the living room or the kitchen, there is a huge door leading there. And the centralized place is clear with the marble tiles forming a beautiful round design. Again, it's in black and white with only a tinge of color at places. I decide to go to the first living room( yes there are three) which is the only one that has a television. I walk into the room and sit on the white sofa in the center. I figure out the remote and switch it on, flipping channels till I find something of my interest. I finally settle on a movie which has just begun so I know I am not missing any thing.

          The movie turns out pretty hilarious and I'm laughing loudly when another laugh joins mine. I shut up quickly and turn around to find a familiar wolf from earlier. He looks at me and smiles. His smile is wide and so contagious, I can't help but smile back too. I now remember him. He is Liam. The Alpha's third in command.

"Hi Miss Arabella." He says and I like him instantly. He is not calling me Luna like the others.

"Hey. You are Liam, right? The pack's third in command?" I say and he nods, sitting on the sofa but at a good distance.

"Yeah. You know, I was surprised when I saw you first with Alpha Xalvador. I thought you would be cowering in fear since thats the reaction most people give out. But you are quite brave and the way you talked to the pack, it was pretty impressive." He says and I blush a little. At least not all are monsters here.

"Oh that. Well, I don't agree with things I don't feel are right. And your Alpha is way too rude and arrogant for his own good." I say, frowning at the thought of Xalvador.

"I wouldn't comment on that as he is my Alpha. But I can understand if you are not ready to be the Luna yet. I was confused when I first saw you but then Axel told me the whole story." He says truthfully and I smile at him again. He is loyal to Xalvador even though he is a monster. Thats a quality to admire.

"Yeah thats very loyal of you to do that. And about being the Luna. I don't think I'll ever be ready or even want to be the Luna of this pack for that sake. I hope Xalvador gets frustrated enough after I deny him constantly and then lets me go." I say wishing exactly what I'm saying.

"Knowing Alpha Xalvador, he is a very possesive person. So you being free is quite an impossible concept to me. And even if he gives up on you as a mate, I don't think he will let an elemental slip from his hands." He says, his eyes twinkling with curiosity. I smile sadly.

"Haha yeah. This is the only time I feel like the power I have is a curse." I sigh. Liam laughs lightly and detecting my mood switches the conversation.

          I have been with Liam for an hour or so and I can't stop laughing. The guy is full of life and funny as hell. He gives me the hope that my stay here won't be as bad as I think. He tells me another of his jokes and I laugh again, clutching my stomach. The door to the living room opens suddenly when I'm hitting a high-five to Liam. I look up, my face still carved in a laugh to see the monster is back. My smile turns into a frown when I see him glaring at Liam. Liam just shrugs with a small laugh and holds up his hands in surrender. He leaves the room with a smile and a goodbye to me and Xalvador glares at him again. He keeps glaring at his back until Liam disappears from his line of vision. He then turns to me and I gulp.

"Seemed like you were enjoying yourself." He says with a small growl.

"Yes. Liam and I are friends now." I say honestly and his eyes darken a bit.

"Make sure you maintain distance with your friend." He says coming dangerously close to me. I look at him, about to say something but he wraps his hand around my waist possessively and says,

"You are mine and only mine sugar bun. Remember that."

      I sigh at his words.

Hey Nerdies! An update after a long while so I'm sorry...Please do vote and comment if you liked this chapter. The next update will come up soon:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 736 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
953K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
126K 5.3K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...