Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

14. One and Only

2K 109 99
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV.....

"Come here" Tayshod said grabbing my arm. I snatched away from him and walked downstairs. He's too horny for my own good. I can't keep up with it since we started having sex. He's a fucking energizer bunny and my batteries need to be recharged.

"No Tayshod we fucking too much and I can't let you get tired of it when we just started" I said sitting on the loveseat. I put my legs up so he wouldn't sit next to me. He sat on the couch and I rolled my eyes as he looked at me.

"Kenyamo I'm not getting sick of sex with you I'm loving it I just get horny sometimes" he said touching my leg. I gave him a confused look and said "Sometimes? Tayshod we've been fucking damn near everyday since I gave it up". He moved my legs and sat next to me on the loveseat.

He smelled good as hell and I wanted to fuck but I get tired too. Shit last night he got his nut but he forgot to help me get mines. I went to bed nutless and with a wet ass and I don't appreciate that shit AT ALL! "I get where you coming from Ken but I'm saying you rolling with me right?" he said with these damn eyes of his.

He always pulls this out of his ass to get some ass out of me. I hate them eyes because they are everything when he gives me the puppy dog eyes. "Yes Tayshod and don't pull that shit on me it's not working" I said folding my arms and pouting out my lips. He smacked his lips and leaned on me.

"It's not?" he asked kissing my neck. Oh shit I might be in some trouble with that shit. I love getting my neck kissed probably the same as getting head or my cakes ate. "Nope"I said trying to push him off me. He kissed me on my lips and licked me from my lips then down my jawline and gripped my neck.

I moaned out and he stood up and helped me up. He went back to work on my neck and I know he left so many love marks on me. He slid down my basketball shorts and got behind me. I just went with the flow hoping if I did give it up I would get mines this time.

He bent me over in doggy style position and started eating me. "Shit" I said as he gripped my cheeks with both his hands. He spread me open and went deeper with his tongue. 'Stop running" he said gripping my hips and pulling me closer.

He slurped me and I was in heaven. He gone make sure I get mines for sure now. I started jerking myself while he was still munching me like dinner. I was enjoying myself to the point I forgot where I was at. "Ahhhh shit Tayshod" I screamed as I burst all over the loveseat. He grabbed my dick and out it in his mouth.

I shook a bit and felt tired afterwards this dude was everything. I heard a car pulling into the driveway. "Oh shit they back" I said standing up and sitting back down. My legs was a bit tired and were through. "Go upstairs and get into my room" I said as he handed me my shorts.

I slid them on and sat on the couch like didn't nothing just happen. "Hey y'all what's poppin" I said turning on the TV and it was on the animal planet. They all looked at me weirdly like I just hid a dead body. "Nothing is up what's up with you watching the animal planet?" Kassidy asked walking past me to the kitchen.

Kayvon came and sat on the couch and put his feet up. "Nothing I like the animal planet y'all know I have an obsession with snakes" I said telling half the truth. I always loved snakes but thank god it was on the channel so it could be somewhat believable.

"Yeah yeah let me get that remote"Kayvon said holding his hand out for the remote. I scoffed and threw it at him so it hit him in the stomach. He grabbed his stomach and I jumped up and he started chasing me. "What is on the back of your ass Ken and what's on the couch" he yelled and I stopped.

Kassidy and my momma came to see what was happening. "Is that cum?" Kassidy said laughing. I laughed back at her and my momma didn't look so amused. "What the fuck is that Kenyamo?" my momma said pissed off. I don't know why she so pressed the seat is leather so it's easy to wipe off.

"It's cream I had from a donut" I said lying my ass off. Kassidy folded her arms and mugged me along with Kayvon. "It doesn't smell like cream from a donut" Kassidy said lowly under her breath. "Ken what is this shit and don't lie child" my momma asked me. Fine fuck it I'll let her know then.

"I'm sorry ma I was watching something and I had to uhhh handle some business" I said acting shy because I was so embarrassed by this but I mean I'm human. She should at least understand that but then again she might not.

"Baby you should've done that upstairs what the hell now go and clean that shit up with your nasty ass" she said smacking me upside my head. I went to the kitchen and fixed a rag to clean up the mess I made. Well at least they won't know the real reason it's there.

I went to clean it up as much as I could because some was on the back of my shorts. "I can't believe this shit you sitting up here playing with yourself and all over my damn loveseat" she said brushing past me with a major attitude. She's doing way too much right now.

This isn't the first time she caught me masturbating in the living room. I can't help it if I have needs that only I can fulfill. Well nobody can make me bust like me but they can come close it. "Ma I'm sorry I just couldn't hold it in" I said giggling at myself because she just don't know what's really going on.

I finished cleaning up the mess and took the rag into the kitchen and washed it out. "Umm Kenyamo what's Tayshod doing sleeping in your room with the door wide open?" Kassidy came next to me whispering in my ear. I looked at her shocked and she started laughing. "Did Kayvon see him?" I whispered through my teeth so Kayvon wouldn't hear me.

I'm not scared of Kayvon knowing about me and Tayshod. It's just Tayshod doesn't want Kayvon in our business and I respect that. They are like brothers and Tayshod has been around for a long time with Kayvon. I just don't want Kayvon to stop being cool with Tayshod and raise hell with me.

I remember he went off on Kassidy for talking to one of his ex friends way back when. He raised all types of hell for no reason. The dude was nice and respectable but for some reason Kayvon didn't want them together. So therefore I know he'll go in if he found out and me and Tayshod.

"No Bozo the clown didn't see him because I saw before he did so you're welcome little boy and now that stain makes sense now" she said smacking me on my ass and walking away chuckling her ass off. I squeezed out the towel and laid it across the sink. I went upstairs and as I was about to open my door Kayvon came up behind me.

"Ken you know I was thinking and I wanted to talk to you about something it's been weighing on me" he said putting his hands in his pockets. Oh dear sweet baby Jesus what can his ass want? "What's up Kayvon?" I said leaning back on the door. He could come out of nowhere with some weird shit to talk about.

"Well I want to tell you that I know I haven't been the best brother in the world but I'm trying and I just wanted to let you know that I love you Kenyamo" he said lightly punching me in the shoulder. I smiled because he's been more of a brother and friend to me since I came back. I love seeing him like this.

I'm liking this side of my brother actually. I always loved him but I can actually say I like my brother. This is a huge milestone in our brotherhood well not that we had a strong one but I feel now we can. "I love you too Kayvon and I'm happy we've gotten closer" I said nudging him.

He laughed and he hugged me tightly. I don't know what gotten into him but I'm here for it. "Good don't be afraid to tell me anything that's wrong because I'll handle it if you need me to" he said looking at me like he was scared of something. I never saw him look like that in all my years of being on this earth. When he was going to jail he didn't have this look on his face.

"I will now I need to get changed I want to go for a walk in awhile" I said twisting my doorknob. He hugged me one more time and I went into my room to a passed out Tayshod. He was on his back and had his mouth wide open snoring up a storm. I smiled and his phone went off.

I looked and it was Kayvon calling him. I didn't answer it I just let it go to voicemail of course. I saw his phone light up with a text message and I looked at it. It was Kayvon and it read "Call me back bro I need to talk to you". I shook Tayshod and he threw his arm on me and snorted loud as shit.

"Tayshod wake up Kayvon hit your line" I said kissing his lips. He just hunched his shoulders and started going back to sleep. I got comfortable and wanted to go to sleep. I couldn't because I had to go for my walk. I got out of my comfortable ass position and put on my joggers and a regular shirt and some nikes.

"Where you going?" he said half asleep and with his head still in the pillow. I finished tying up my shoes and grabbed my headphones. "For a walk bae I'll be back soon" I whispered kissing his cheek and I walked out of my room. I went downstairs and exited the house.

I put in my earbuds and started my walk for the day. I was listening to K.Michelle's album Rebellious Soul. I adored this album and the way she sang every song was amazing I live for her. I was walking and minding my own business when a car sped in front of me while I was crossing the street.

I stopped and backed up a bit since the son of a bitch was being ignorant as hell. The window rolled down to reveal Jerari ass in it. I just rolled my eyes and kept walking. He honked his horn and I kept walking. "Ken you hear me honking at you" he yelled from his car. I stopped and spinned around to see him standing by his car.

"I don't respond to honks and even if I did it wouldn't be from you" I said turning back around and walking away from him. He started up the car and sped up on my ass. I started to run away but I wasn't in the mood and I was tired of running from his ass. "Nigga don't speak to me like that you forgot who was there for your ungrateful ass" he said grabbing my arm.

I snatched away from him and he pushed me. "Ungrateful? You know what I'm not even about to do this what the fuck do you want?" I said with an attitude. He wiped his face and told me Monty wasn't doing well. "What's wrong with him?" I asked being concerned for him. I mean I'll never let him go completely but I can't be nice to an ex?

"He's sick as shit and he won't come out his house and Variah ass out here being a hoe so that contributed to his sadness" he said and I just stood there and thought about alot of shit. I felt bad but it was nothing I could do. "Aww I feel bad for him I really do I'll check on him later" I said starting to walk away.

"Hold up Ken I can take you to go see him" he said before I fully turned around on him. Is this nigga serious? I wouldn't get into any car with him. Hell No! Not Me! I wouldn't dare do it because for all I know it could be a set up. "Ummm no I'd rather go by myself on my own time I gotta get back home" I said as I walked away and I heard him get into his car.

I walked until I got back home and I went inside. I went upstairs and it was ko Tayshod in my bed. I checked the bathroom and it was nothing. He was gone and didn't text me or call. He's lost his mind I wasn't gone for nothing but 40 something minutes. Why would he just up and leave like that?

"What's going on with you and Tayshod?" Kayvon said standing in my doorway. I looked back and took off my headphones. I was in shock and in disbelief he asked me this. "What you mean? It's nothing" I lied to not even deal with this. I know this won't turn out well for me. "Don't lie to me y'all fucking?" he said coming into the room.

He stood there cool as a cucumber while I was sweating bullets. He seemed like he wasn't phased by it but it wasn't normal Kayvon behavior. "I mean we just talking to each other" I said nervously and sitting on the bed. He scoffed and looked at me with squinted eyes. "Damn and when was y'all gone ask me for my blessing?" he said looking confused.

The fuck his blessing has to do with me? He can keep his blessing because whether he approves or not I'm going to fuck with Tayshod. I don't want to disrespect Kayvon but I'm putting my happiness before everything as long as it's not hurting anyone. "I wasn't thinking about you honestly and not being disrespectful but this is between me and Tayshod" I said standing up.

He looked at me shocked by what I just said. "When he fucks you over I'll be there to say I told you so and to comfort you" he said walking out the room. He's such an asshole for that shit. "He's not going to fuck me over because he likes me" I said slamming the door. I went to take a shower and when I was done I wanted to call Tayshod but I felt the need to check up on Monty.

I laid in my bed and called him up. I let the phone ring and he picked up. "Sup Ken" he said dryly to me. I just felt a dry ass breeze when he said that. "Your boy told me you wasn't okay so I called to see about you" I said trying to be concerned and comfort him. He didn't seem like himself but maybe Jerari was exaggerating the situation.

"I know he told me about it and I guess I'm not that important that you couldn't come see me in person" he said sounding hurt at the last part. He must not get that I don't fuck with Jerari. "I don't trust him at all Monty you know that if you wasn't important I wouldn't have called" I said trying to reason with him.

"Yeah sure Ken I'm sure I'm that important to you" he said sarcastic as hell. I didn't have to call his stubborn ass he's being a jackass. "Don't do that shit you're being rude as hell to me when I'm being concerned and nice by calling you" I said getting loud with him.

"Well you know what fuck that shit I'm,not with it if you can't come see a nigga you claim is important then don't hit me up at all" he said with the most disrespectful tone I've heard. He got me fucked up at this point. He mad because I couldn't see him in person he sounds crazy. "Well that's fine and if you can't stick to shit you say to someone you love to claim your so in love with don't hit me up at all as well" I said hanging up the phone in his face.

I can't catch a fucking break today. I just want to sleep and relax and I wish Tayshod was here. Monty kept calling so I put my phone on silent and I went to sleep. How could Monty be so mean? If he depressed then he needs to say that shit and get help. I'm not the one he's angry with he's mad at himself for fucking up I think. I don't know and I would call Tayshod but I'll just call him tomorrow.

I sent him a text telling him I'm tired and need to sleep. He just told me to call him and we'll sleep on the phone. I called him like I was told and he answered me. "Bae you good?" he asked me. I was half asleep so I wasn't that into it. "Yeah I'm just sleepy goodnight baby I love you I'm not hanging up just sleeping" I said rolling over and falling asleep.

He was into his game because that's all I was hearing and some music. I'll talk to him another time about Kayvon but that's if Kayvon confronted him about us. I don't know these men is stressful and I'm not for it.

Thoughts?

Sorry for the long extended wait you all. I feel it's been forever but I've been so occupied but now I've gotten the spirit to write more and I'm sorry it took me so long. It won't happen again.

Love y'all ...

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 1.2K 16
Jin will decide to take revenge against the girl who made him suffer, what better way to make her pay than by stealing her boyfriend. WARNING: THIS S...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
29.4K 1.5K 23
❝ you have to prove to me, that there's kindness deep inside of you, and in return im gonna, give you something .❞ - chresanto august after a fatal...
38.6K 368 60
So I wanted to make a choose your path kind of stories but with one of the South Park characters cause I haven't seen one yet. Disclaimer is I do not...