Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

1- Hometown Glory
2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

13. Water Under The Bridge

1.9K 112 56
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV.....

It's been a week since Tayshod "cut ties" with me. I haven't spoken to him since then. He's always here and he looks at me and he doesn't even say anything. Kayvon is getting over himself being someone daddy. I feel very guilty but I think Kayvon picking up on me and Tayshod.

He drops little hints when we're around each other. Like.the other day when I was watching TV and they came in the room and Kayvon was picking at me. Usually Tayshod would pick on me too but that time he just sat there and mugged me.

Kayvon looked at him and then back at me and just pulled Tayshod out of the room that day. I really miss Tayshod because he really showed he wanted to hold me down. I decided today I was going to go get my man back and do right by him and be honest with him.

I was in the shower when Kassidy knocked on the door. "Ken let me talk to you right quick" she said opening the door. I swear I should've locked my bathroom door. She leaned on the doorway and I continued bathing my body. She wasn't about to make me stop.getting this body clean.

"What's good Kass" I said scrubbing my body with my rag. I let the suds fall off me as I put more on and I was feeling amazing. This shower was piping hot like I love it. "Ummm you know you should go see about Tayshod he might not seem like it but he really cared" she said and I rolled my eyes.

I hate when people tell me something I already know. I know he gave a fuck that's why I want him back. "I know he did and your not telling me anything I wasn't already going to do" I said with an attitude. She scoffed and put her hand in the shower and turned it off.

"Bitch I know you fucking lying" I yelled pulling the curtain back. I grabbed my towel and put it in front of me. "No you the one lying why you acting so stuck up like you don't give no fucks" she said looking at me strange. What the fuck is up with these bitches looking at me like I'm psychotic.

"Kassidy it's just I'm getting cover people telling me what I should and shouldn't do when I know damn well I fucked up now let me go fix it" I said explain to her my fucks I supposedly didn't give. I thought I was acting like I gave a bunch of fucks.

"Well maybe you should do right the first time" she said folding her arms. I wrapped my towel around my waist and faced her. "Should I?" I said with sarcastic voice and the most dumbfounded look on my face. She shook her head and turned around. "You'll learn one day" she said slamming my door behind her.

I'm so fucking done with this bitch. She's always in my fucking business and it's always because she thinks she cares. I mean she does but it's annoying at this point. I dried off and left out the bathroom and went to put on some clothes.

I laid on my bed and called Tayshod to see if he was at home. "What's up" he said finally picking up. I was nervous because I wanted to tell him how I felt but not seem desperate. "I miss you Tayshod I'm sorry" I told him as I breathed in hoping he would accept my apology.

"Why should I accept your apology when you messed up" he said getting upset. I wanted him to get how sorry I was. "Because I'm coming to you and I'm trying to fix it" I said calmly and he sighed. I could tell he was thinking about what was going on.

"I don't know Kenyamo I like you alot but that shit you pulled was fucked up" he said sounding sad. I never meant to hurt him or play him at all. I just wanted to weigh my options a little bit. Am I wrong for doing so? I think I am but at the same time I don't. I do think I'm wrong for messing with Monty but still all up under Tayshod.

"I know I fucked up but Tayshod just hear me out" I said pleading with him. I'm getting really frustrated because I want to work it out. I'm happy I came to my senses before something bad happened. I would've been even more fucked up if I would've gotten back with Monty.

"Man look I fucks with you heavy still but give me some time" he said and hung up the phone. I looked at my phone confused. I know he didn't hang up on me like that. He got it fucked up but I'm going to let him know I'm ready for him.

I got up and put on a bomb ass outfit. I wanted to remind him why he started liking me in the first place. I sprayed on his favorite cologne that I own and grabbed my phone and headphones.. I walked out my room and didn't even make a stop anywhere. I went straight out the house and walked to his house.

I played put my headphones in my ear and listened to some music. I played Ariana Grande- One Last Time. I listened to the words and they was saying how I'm feeling. I just wanted to make shit right with him it's just if I don't get him back what I'm gone do?

I walked the few blocks and walked up to his porch. I hope he was here since he didn't have a car to let me know he was here. I knocked on the door and waited for a few minutes. I rang the door bell six times and still nothing. I banged on the door and then I heard some movement. I stopped and stepped back.

"What!...oh it's you what you doing here?" he said with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was dripping as he stood there with nothing on and dammit I was getting hot. "I came to talk in person since we couldn't do it properly over the phone" I said coming closer to him.

I felt a small breeze and I was looking at him. He closed his eyes and I knew he smelled my cologne. I got him almost where I need him to be. "You smell good and look better you got that dressed to come and just talk?" he asked folding his arms. His shoulders looked amazing and a nigga had me wanting to give myself away.

I thought he turned me on in the bathroom that day this was something different. Maybe because of the change of location. "Yeah I mean I look bad or something?" I asked doing a spin slowly and when j turned back facing him his face was priceless.

"Naw come in since you already here" he said moving aside. I walked in and went to his living room. I sat down and waited for him. "Let me go through on some shorts" he said going up the stairs. I sat there and thought about what our conversation would even be like. I know we didn't even thoroughly talk about us.

I just want nothing to be left on the table when I leave his house. My phone was ringing and I knew the number by heart. I didn't even bother answering I just let it go to voicemail. I should block the hell out of it but I won't.

"So what's up Kenyamo" he said sitting next to me on the couch. I didn't even notice him come down the stairs. "I just want you to hear me out because I have to explain myself" I said sitting back on the couch. He sat back and I guess that was my cue to talk.

"Well I just want to say that I do care about you and even though I entertained Monty I still thought about you that's why he got upset at me and pushed me in the water" I said telling him the bare minimum if the truth. He didn't need to know what happened at the club because that'll be the end of it.

"So you only went with him to do what with him?" he asked me looking me in my eyes. He leaned forward and I sat back. "I went with him to talk and chill and when he kissed me I went back into that old mindset but I thought about you and stopped I swear" I said and he looked down and back at me.

He got up and sat next to me on the couch. "Kenyamo I believe you but just promise me that shit won't happen again I don't get played twice for nobody" he said looking at me and I could tell he was serious. I kissed him and he kissed back. "I promise it won't happen I'm sorry that even happened" I said rubbing the back if his neck.

I knew he liked when I did that. "We good baby" he said rubbing my thighs. I rolled my eyes and smacked his hand away. "Why you do that?" he asked me after smacking his lips. He wanted to be childish hanging up on me so let me take a stab at it. "For hanging up on me nigga" I said standing up.

He smacked his lips and pulled me on his lap. "Shut up and give me some lips" he said poking his lips out. I laughed and kissed him like I ain't seen him in 5 years. That kiss was so intense it made me feel a feeling in my areas. I wanted to give him more than my lips.

He laid me on the couch and rubbed his hands up my shirt. He was already shirtless so I rubbed my hands on his body. He kissed my neck and I threw my head back in ecstasy. I was feeling his erection on my leg and I wanted him bad. I haven't had sex in months and Sundays. I miss dick so much and I want it badly.

"You wanna go upstairs?" he asked me. I kept kissing him and said "fuck that we doing it right here ". He smiled and took off my shirt and unbuckled my jeans. He got up and sat on the couch. He put me on top of him and rubbed me all over my torso. His hands went in my pants and he started squeezing my ass.

I got up and took off my jeans. He pulled out his dick and started stroking it. I got down and started giving him head. "Shit" he said as I just got started. I trued pulling down his shorts and he pulled up so I could get them down. I took them completely off and rubbed my hands up and down his body as I gave him my mouth.

He was enjoying himself and I wanted to make it up to him. He brought me up and kissed me and put me in doggy position on the couch. "Hold up I'll be right back" he said running up the stairs. He came back fast as hell and I didn't even pay attention to what he had.

He put my face in the couch as he was behind me. I felt him out his tongue in between my cheeks and the heavenly clouds opened up. It felt so damn good I was living for his tongue game. "Damn Tayshod you hungry bae" I moaned as he ate me like I was thanksgiving dinner. I ain't never been ate like this before.

Tayshod outshining niggas with just his tongue. I hope his dick game better or equals up to it. "I'm getting full now" he said slurping me up. My mouth was open and I was running from his tongue but he had a kung fu grip on my hips.

He got up and slapped.his dick on my asshole. "You ready" he said kissing me down my back. I told him I was born ready. He put what I'm assuming and praying is lube on me. He opened a condom and put it on. He slipped his dick inside me and I felt pain shoot up in me.

That shit hurts I forgot how much that shit hurts it's been so long. "Damn babe you tight as fuck.how long it's been since you had sex?" he said moving slow so I could adjust and get comfortable. He started stroking slowly and I was starting to feel the good part coming.

"Shit you feel good" I said and he started picking up his pace slowly. He was more passionate with me than anything. He wanted to make love to me and I was here for it. He pulled out and put me on my back. He put it back inside and I threw my head back. "Naw look at me" he said holding my head so I was looking him in his eyes.

He was biting his lips as he was going in and out of me. I was giving him all of me and I heard the wet noises I was making and he started hitting my spot. "Ahhh shit nigga right there" I screamed as he was beating it up like it owed him something. He kissed me and I felt myself about to release all over the place.

"I wanna bust" he said as I started shooting my seed over my stomach. He pushed all of him inside of me and shot his load in the condom. He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "That shit was lit" he said smiling at me.

"Naw it was lit da lit baby" I said pecking his lips. I got up and he follows behind me. I was limping my ass off up the stairs and around. We went o go take a shower and we almost had a round 2 in the shower but I wasn't up for it. We got done and dried each other off.

I went to his room and put on a pair of his boxers. I laid in the bed and wanted to just stay here. He came and laid next to me. He hugged me and pulled me into him so he could sleep peacefully. "I like you and care about you so much Ken" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and got comfortable.

"I like and care about you more Tayshod" I said as I was dozing off to sleep. I'm glad I got my man back and we good. I made a mistake thinking Monty could change for the better. I'm happy I woke up before I made an even bigger mistake. Tayshod is perfect for me in every way. I'm happy as hell with him and I'm not making the same mistake twice.

Soooo...if you care to leave you thoughts please do so.

Don't forget to VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!

anyways I would love to ask you all something....

How do you feel about the story so far?

What would like.to see happen?

That's it!

See y'all next time.

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
258K 5.9K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
219K 1.1K 199
Mature content
16.3K 1.2K 12
After nearly five years, Ymir Amaranthus finally returns home at his father's request, however disaster strikes when multiple unexplained attacks hav...