The Popular Couple [Larry Sty...

By MIWAmanda

Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder; the popular high school couple that everyone talked about. It was like p... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Coach's Assistant
Chapter 2 - Not a Party Guy
Chapter 3 - Teach Him a Lesson
Chapter 4 - Overthinking
Chapter 5 - Tutor
Chapter 6 - Temper Tantrum
Chapter 7 - Lunchtime Drama
Chapter 8 - Saturday
Chapter 9 - Threats
Chapter 10 - Secrets
Chapter 11 - Changes
Chapter 12 - Revealations
Chapter 13 - Best Day Ever
Chapter 14 - Mixed Signals
Chapter 15 - Rough Days
Chapter 17 - Vibrations
Chapter 18 - Messy
Chapter 19 - Distractions
Chapter 20 - Crazy
Chapter 21 - Drunk
Chapter 22 - Mouth Runner
Chapter 23 - M I N E
MOVED

Chapter 16 - Reality

3.9K 90 93
By MIWAmanda

Harry's POV

I was laying in my bed on my stomach, flipping through my chemistry textbook. We had a test coming up in two days. As I wrote down some notes in my journal, I heard someone knocking. "Come in," I said. The door knob turned, and I looked up to see Louis standing in my doorway.

"Hey," I said smiling. My mom must have let him in. I closed my chemistry book, and set it on my bed side table.

"Hi," he said as he closed the door. He walked across my room and sat next to me on the bed. "Remember the first time we were in here?"

"How could I forget? It's the reason the rug lies in front of the tv, instead of in front of my bed."

"Hey, now that I know how you feel about me are you sure you actually tripped?" he said, with a grin.

"Of course I tripped! I would never purposefully throw myself on top of you." I said, defensively.

"I wish you would." Louis said, causing me to blush.

"Well, you had a girlfriend then," I stated, "and I thought you were straight."

"Don't worry, I once thought that too." Louis joked. I smiled back at him, as I watched him move his hair out of his eyes. He was looking back at me as I watched him. He moved himself toward me, and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. He wasted no time, and climbed into my lap. He straddled my waist, as he let his hands travel up into my hair. I kept my hands low on his waist, as he placed his tongue on my lips. I opened my mouth slightly, and let him deepen the kiss. I could feel my erection growing already, just from having Louis on top of me. He moved his lips down to my jaw, and then down to my neck. I let out a small moan, but quickly that sent me into a panic.

"Lou, my mom is going to hear us." I spoke, as he pulled his lips off of me.

"Fine," he said, and pecked my lips again. He climbed off of me, and sat next to me for a moment. It became silent, and I began to feel awkward.

"Are you worried?" I asked. Tired of the silence.

"About what?"

"If people find out about you and I?"

Louis shrugged. "I don't see that happening."

"Oh." I said back. His response gave me a sour feeling in my stomach. What if we actually started dating? Would people ever know about us?

Who am I kidding, Louis will never actually want a relationship with me. It just feels addicting to be with Louis.

"What's wrong?" Louis asked, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Oh, nothing." I said in response.

"Are you sure, baby?" he said. The word baby made me smile.

"Of course, I'm with you." I said, pecking his lips. As I went to pull away, he pulled me back in, kissing me harder.

"I wish your mom wasn't home." he whispered, after he pulled away. "Can I pick you up this Saturday?"

"I'd have to ask," I said, "but I'm sure she'll say yes."

"Tell her it's a study date."

* * *

"Please tell me you haven't slept with Louis."

"Of course not, Liam." I stated.

"Good, because Eleanor is telling everyone that things are better than ever between them." Liam warned me.

I just nodded my head, as we stopped at my locker. I opened it and put my books away. "Let's just go to lunch."

I followed Liam into the lunch room, and we got in the lunch line. I grabbed a tray, and put a piece of pizza on my plate. I took a scoop of green beans, grabbed a package of apple slices, and some milk. I typed in my lunch code, and made my way to our lunch table. I lifted my pizza up to take a bite, as I noticed Louis. How could you not notice Louis Tomlinson?

He was coming out of the lunch line, and he took a right heading to his table. Zayn wasn't there, but Eleanor was.

"Harry, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"You don't look fine," Liam stated, "you're hardly eating your favorite food."

He was right, I felt angry. Was I jealous? I mean Louis may be sitting with Eleanor, but he was kissing me last night. What did I have to be jealous about?

I took a few bites of my pizza, so Liam would stop worrying about what's going on in my head. As I chewed, I watched Louis. Eleanor's back was to me, and I could see the side of Louis. He was eating, and looking at Eleanor as he ate. She was telling him something, and I wish I knew what from the way he was looking at her.

Louis wiped his hands on his napkin, as he started talking back to her. After he was done talking Eleanor threw her arms in the air, and wrapped them around Louis.

"Harry?" Liam spoke. I tore my eyes away from Louis, and looked at him. I could feel the jealousy in my entire body. "You deserve better than someone like that." he said, pointing at Louis. "You deserve to be cherished, not hidden."

"Thank you," I spoke softly. I was starting to feel bad about letting Louis kiss me. Why did I do that when I knew he'd crawl back to Eleanor? I looked back up to see Louis's arm was now wrapped around her waist.

I got up, grabbing my tray. I'd taken about five bites from my pizza, but I threw all the contents on my tray into the trash. I set my tray up on the counter for the lunch ladies, and left the lunch room. I was furious, but I wasn't just mad at Louis. I was mad at myself. I barely had any right to be mad at Louis, I knew him and Eleanor were just on a break. I knew they'd get back together. That's why I'm mad at myself. Why did I set myself up?

* * *
Louis's POV

"I'm so glad everything's worked out between us." Eleanor stated, as we stood at our lockers after lunch. The bell was about to ring.

"Me too," I said, giving her a small smile.

"I'll see you later, baby." she said, pecking my lips. She walked in the other direction to her next class.

"How does it feel?"

I turned to see Liam standing in front of me. He was wearing his backpack, and was staring at me with his hands hanging on the straps.

"How does what feel?" I asked. If this was about me hurting him again, I wasn't having it.

"To treat someone who deserves the world like they're nothing. Tell me how that feels, because I treat Harry so much better than you do. Yet, you're still the one he wants."

"How do I treat Harry like he's nothing?" I asked, starting to get angry. Harry obviously knows how much he means to me.

"Think about it. I haven't seen him since you got all lovey dovey with Eleanor at lunch." Liam said. The bell rang, as Liam turned to look at the clock. "I'm not going to be late to class, but you need to talk to Harry."

He walked away, and I stood there and thought about it. He was jealous of Eleanor? I didn't think that would hurt him. I didn't want to hurt Harry.

I walked into the bathroom, having to pee before class. As I opened up the door, I spotted Harry standing at the sink, washing his hands.

He looked up, and saw me through the mirror, but instantly looked down.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked, as I stood next to him.

"Nothing," he mumbled, turning away from me to dry his hands.

"That's bullshit," I said, bluntly. "Liam had a talk with me a few minutes ago."

"I'm okay," he said, looking me in the eyes, "I swear, don't worry about it."

"But-"

"I'm sorry about Liam too," he stated, "he's a bit over dramatic sometimes. I'm fine, you didn't do anything."

"Okay," I said, half believing him. I leaned forward, and gave him a hug. He looked like he needed one.

"Thanks," he said, a light blush growing on his face.

"Are we still on for Saturday?" I asked, before he walked out the door.

He gave me a small nod, as he left.

____________________
Amanda_Styles69 [4/5/16]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 0 5
Louis Tomlinson, the football captain and most popular boy in school, meets Harry Styles who just moved to Doncaster.
272 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
53.7K 2.1K 31
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are in rival popular groups. Note: Cliche asf but fun to write nonethless Note: Not sure about mature content but I'...
6.4K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...