Jay Cee El

By HisPrincess6996

BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her pa... More

Jay Cee El
One // The Talent Show
Two // Colorado Heat
Three // Carvel
Four // June 8th
Five // June 27th
Six // June 28th
Seven // Welcome To Boot Camp
Eight // First Impressions
Nine // A Drop In The Ocean
Ten // Perfect
Eleven // Put Through
Twelve // Paired To Perform
Thirteen // Mishaps and Confidence
Fourteen // Don't Cry, It's Only The Beginning
Fifteen // A Long Few Weeks
Sixteen // God Awful Group
Seventeen // Give 'em Hell
Eighteen // Scar
Nineteen // Goodbyes
Twenty // Maine
Twenty One // Something More
Twenty Two // Love
Twenty Three // I Hate You Two
Twenty Four // More Fighting
Twenty Five // I'm Sorry
Twenty Six // Meetings
Twenty Seven // Happy For You
Twenty Eight // The Beach
Twenty Nine // Embarrassment
Thirty // Labor Day Weekend
Thirty One // Rambles
Thirty Two // Welcome To France
Thirty Three // Mentor
Thirty Four // Just A Long Day
Thirty Five // Jay Cee El
Thirty Six // Tourists For The Day
Thirty Seven // Just The Way You Are
Thirty Nine // Home
Forty // Numb
Forty One // Arriving In L.A
Forty Two // Week One - Wings
Forty Three // Result Night
Forty Four // Out and About
Forty Five // Week Two - Don't You Forget About Me
Forty Six // The Twitcam
Forty Seven // Week Three - Titanium
Forty Eight // Together Again
Forty Nine // Week Four - When I Look At You
Fifty // Week Five - My Immortal
Fifty One // A Date
Fifty Two // Week Six - British Takeover
Fifty Three // First...
Fifty Four // Love Her
Fifty Five // Week Seven - Semi Final
Fifty Six // Result Show
Fifty Seven // First Impressions
Fifty Eight // Drooling
Fifty Nine // Oh, I Know
Sixty // Pizza And Cherry Lipstick
Sixty One // I'm Sorry
Sixty Two // Favorite Performance
Sixty Three // "Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for One Direction"
Sixty Four // After Parties
Sixty Five // Niall Or Evan
Sixty Six // All I Want For Christmas...
Sixty Seven // And The Winner Is... Oh My God
Sixty Eight // Club
Sixty Nine // Last Night In L.A.
Seventy // The Meeting
Seventy One // That's Not Even The Best Part
Seventy Two // Where Are You Moving To?
Seventy Three // Merry Christmas
Seventy Four // Split Soda and Nick Jonas
Seventy Five // Welcome To London
Seventy Six // Shopping Cart Adventures
Seventy Seven // Reunions
Seventy Eight // All Coming Together
Seventy Nine // Rehearsal
Eighty // Oops...
Eighty One // The Night Before And The Night After
Eighty Two // Last Night Before We Leave
Eighty Three // Radio Interview
Eighty Four // Madrid
Eighty Five // I Hate Goodbyes
Eighty Six // The Start Of The Video
Eighty Seven // Ellen
Eighty Eight // Months To Pass
Eighty Nine // Australian Joy
Ninety // Internet Friends Brought To Life
Ninety One // Amps and Ankles
Ninety Two // Street Meet
Ninety Three // Truth Or Truth
Ninety Four // Fight Song
Ninety Five // Plans And Second Dates
Ninety Six // The Last Chapter
Note

Thirty Eight // Nervousness

1.1K 36 10
By HisPrincess6996

[rewritten]

Here is the next chapter!

Enjoy!

<><><><><><><><> 

Liz's P.O.V

"This is taking forever, how long are they going to take?" Julie whined, resting her head on my lap. I laughed quietly, running my hand through her long brown hair. She had such pretty hair, I was jealous of it. I let out a small sigh and looked around the room of people. It was the day that we were being told if we made it through to the live shows or not. I was freaking out and not even thinking of One Direction is helping.

We have all been waiting so long and it's only making everyone more nervous, especially me. All I want to do is record songs, sell out arenas, and work with the biggest artists in the world. I just want to live my dream. I want to sing and I want to travel and see the world. I want to help people through things like the way other celebrities have helped me through things. I just wanted to live my dream, I wanted to do what I really wanted to do.

"I don't know," I finally said, "It takes however long it takes Simon and Cher to tell them yes or no." I said. I was trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice. 

"Do you think that they got in?" Sam asked, who was sitting next to me. Black List was in right now, being told if they got put through or not. The rest of the contestants were sitting in the living room, waiting to be called.

"I don't know, they are pretty good. I heard them practicing yesterday morning." I said.

"They are nothing compared to you and the rest of Jay Cee El." Beck said. I saw Julie smirk up at me and I knew she was thinking that he liked me. He doesn't like me and I know that. I don't have any feelings for him either, so it would be a waste of his time. He could do better.

"Please...you and the rest of One Step are amazingly talented too." I said.

"Who knows what'll happen. Maybe we will both get in." Beck said.

I shrugged and looked up at Caitlin, who was dancing with Marty. She was teaching him the InBetweeners dance that I had taught her last night. I was watching the video diaries to help calm my nerves and Caitlin wanted to chime in. I laughed a little and shook my head, loving that dance. One Thing was one of my favorite songs off the Up All Night album. The video is also one of my favorites because London has always been my favorite city and in the video there are cool sights and stuff. Plus they all look so cute in the video. Especially Niall, I swear, he is just amazing.

"I wanna dance too." I said, deciding to try and lesson my nerves. I jumped up, causing Julie to fall off of my lap. I mumbled a quick apology and walked over to where Caitlin was dancing with Marty. You know, I will admit that they would be very cute together. I think that Marty has a crush on her, but I might be wrong.

"Okay, 1...2...3...go!" Caitlin said, doing exactly what I've taught her.

We began doing the InBetweeners dance, but Marty kept messing up. Of course we kept trying to teach him how to do it, though Marty wasn't that great of a dancer. Trust me on that one, he's never been one for dancing. You should see him while he's practicing with the rest of One Step. But I must admit, he's gotten better than he was before. Especially at Boot Camp. I guess his voice was just too good to let go and it outweighed his two left feet. Not literally of course.

"Okay, what dance is this anyway?" Marty asked, finally giving up. I laughed at his red face and the fact that he was out of breath. It was actually kind of funny.

"It's the InBetweeners dance. It's a One Direction dance move." I explained.

"Ew, you made me do a gay dance move." Marty said, making my mouth drop open. Did he really just call them gay? God, why do people do that? I honestly don't get it. They are living their dream, doing what they love to do. Why would someone hate on another for doing what they love? Jealousy has got to be it. The green eyed monster has got to be the worst thing in the world.

"What did you just say?" I said, recovering from my speechlessness and crossing my arms.

"I said that you made me do a gay dance move." Marty said.

I narrowed my eyes at him, taking a step closer to him. I heard Beck say something about shit and that it's going down and then he took out his phone, I'm guessing to record this. It would make sense. Beck knew about my love for that boy band so he's probably not surprised that I'll stand up for them.

"So tell me, what's wrong with being gay?" I asked, still glaring at him.

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it and thought for a few seconds. "There's nothing wrong with being gay." He said.

"So than why is calling them gay such a big insult?" I asked. Out of the corner of my eye I watched as Josh started to laugh, almost making me laugh.

"It's not I just meant that... okay maybe they aren't gay. But c'mon, the blond one has to be confused or something. He and that Hannah girl - who was smokin' hot - were together but he let her slip through his fingers." Marty said. I narrowed my eyes at the mention of Hannah. I really, really hated her.

"Don't say that about Niall, you don't even know him." I said, glaring at him.

Marty shrugged and while he looked over his shoulder at Josh, I ran over and jumped on his back. His surprise gave me the advantage of getting him down onto his knees and once he was on his knees it was easy to get him onto the floor. All I had to do was push in a pressure point and he was down. I grabbed his arm and twisted it backwards, making him groan. I knew enough about fighting because of my older brother, so I knew that I wasn't hurting him... too much.

Luckily for me, the girls were on my side and they grabbed a hold on of his kicking legs while I laughed a little bit. I know that I wasn't hurting him all that much, I knew that for sure because Toby's done the exact same thing to me tons of times. All he was feeling was a little discomfort, well in his arm at least. I'm not sure what Julie and Caitlin are doing to his legs. I think they are just holding them down, but they could be using their nails or something.

"Oh my God, get off of me. Hey guys, a little help?" Marty asked, trying to look up at his friends. They were laughing at his pain. Sam and Josh were too busy laughing, so Beck was the one to answer.

"Nah man, I am too busy recording this. I will be posting it on YouTube and then tweeting about it on Twitter." Beck said, aiming the camera at me. I smiled widely and used my free hand to wave. Beck laughed a little at me and then aimed the camera back at Marty. Or maybe he zoomed out. I'm not sure.

"Now, are you going to take back what you said?" I asked.

"Never." Marty yelled.

"Take it back." I said again, trying my best not to laugh.

It went back and forth for a little bit, the girls and telling him to take it back while he refused. I didn't really know what to do, but Julie and Caitlin decided to pinch him. I started to feel a little bit bad for him, but just as I was about to let him go, he caved.

"Alright, I take it back. Uncle, uncle." Marty said. I smiled and released his arm, standing up. The girls let go as well and Marty got to his feet. He looked over at me and narrowed his eyes a bit before saying,

"You are going to pay, Johnston." Marty glared at me.  I laughed and moved closer to him, giving him a hug and kissing his cheek, making a loud noise with my lips for emphasis.

"Sorry Marty, but you deserved it." I laughed, pulling away from him.

I looked over at Beck, just as he stopped the camera. Sam, Josh, and the girls were still laughing so I couldn't help but join in. Eventually Marty caved and started to laugh as well. Through Beck's laughter, he managed to tell us that he was going to post it and then tweet about it once he was able to. Right now, we weren't able to post anything that involved the judges homes until after the episodes aired.

I moved other to sit next to Beck and watched as he typed it out and tweeted it. The conversations in the room went back to normal, Caitlin's loud voice being heard the most. Until Julie started to cackle, which was probably the loudest. The door to the room opened and one of the X Factor employees walked in. Her brown hair was in a high pony tail, a headset around her head, and she was carrying a clipboard.

"Excuse me, Jay Cee El. It's your turn." She said, reading off the clipboard.

My nerves blew up in my stomach, almost making me nauseas. Through all the silly teenage activities, I completely forgot about why we were here in the first place. We were finding out who gets through and who doesn't. God, I really hope we do. Just getting to the live shows would be amazing. Being able to sing in front of an audience. Plus the chance that a record company could see me and the girls. If I get to the live shows my life could do a three sixty. It could change everything.

"Okay, thanks." I said, standing up.

"Good luck you three. You girls deserve it." Josh said.

"Thanks Josh." Caitlin said.

After giving all the guys a hug, I grabbed Caitlin and Julie's hands and we started our way out to the patio where Simon was waiting. It wasn't that long of a walk, but for some reason it felt like it lasted a good twenty miles. My feet were heavy and my stomach was still tied up in knots. A camera was falling us and I sent a smile towards it. I know I shouldn't do that, especially because we were told to act like the cameras weren't there. But I couldn't help it. When this airs I don't want people to think that I don't know the cameras there. I'm weird like that, I know.

We finally made it to the patio where Simon was sitting. Caitlin's hand tightened as we got closer and he greeted us. We stood in a line and I was in the center. Normally Julie is, but this time I guess I was in the center. Simon looked at all of us individually before finally saying something. 

"Alright, now I know you are all nervous." Simon began.

He started talking about how far we have come and how well we get along. He had said that it's been a while since he had a group put together that got along so well together. He had talked about how much we've improved as not only a group, but individually as well. Simon had said that he loved our spirit and that we never let anything get us down. That we look out for each and whatnot.

I'm not sure why but that started to make me nervous. I watched the last season and I know that he does this. He mentions all the good things about someone and then crushes their dreams with a single word. As his speech finished, I grew more and more anxious. Simon looked at us for about another minute before he finally smiled.

"I am putting you through." Simon said.

I stood there shocked for a minute, not believing what I had just heard. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around Julie and Caitlin, basically a big group hug. Caitlin was crying and now that I had noticed, I was crying tears of joy as well.

I pulled away from the group hug first and ran other to where Simon was. He had decided to put us through, so I should be hugging him as well. Caitlin and Julie joined the hug, while I was still crying. Once the hug had finished, I wiped my cheeks and looked up at Simon.

"Thank you so much." I said, smiling. Simon had a smile on his face as he said,

"No thank you. I think you girls are going to go far."

<><> 

"Come on, they have to be at least getting told if they were put through or not." I said, pacing back and forth.

The contestants that were put through to the live shows were sent into the area with the pool. So far it was the band Escape - Molly, Brandon, Erica, Veronica - and then the girls and I. I was really glad that Escape had made it through. I like all the members of the band and get along with them easily. I was just panicking over the fact that One Step haven't walked through the doors yet. If they walk through, that means that they made it. If they don't than that mean they didn't... Please let them make it through, please let them make it through.

There was no one else that I wanted more than One Step to make it through. They were all so amazing and I know how much they want this. Beck is my closest and bestest guy friend that I've ever had. I want him to live his dream and I want to be standing right next to him when he does.

"Liz, you should relax." Erica said from her spot on the patio furniture. How many patios does this house have?

"Easy for you to say, you don't have anyone that you want to get through." I said, still pacing back and forth. Before anymore conversation could take place, I heard the sound of people talking. They were deep voices and I easily recognized Sam's voice. A smile found its way onto my face and I looked over towards the stairs, watching as the four boys walked up them.

"Liz!" Beck yelled when he saw me. I laughed loudly and ran over to him, throwing my arms around his shoulders and pulling him into a hug. His arms wrapped around my waist as he hugged me back. "I can't believe it Liz, we are going to the live shows. Can you believe it? We'll be able to do this together." He asked.

"I know, I can't believe it either. Oh my God, we are going to the live shows."

<><><><><><><><> 

There's the chapter. I hope you liked it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT my lil' Gummy Worms!

~ Amanda xx

—Gif on the side is of Liz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
1.4M 25K 33
[COMPLETED] "I've been looking for the answer to this question for so long now, but I can't find it. I mean, you tell me Liam. Where do I belong?" I...
31.2K 576 28
I sighed as I looked at my family: Liam my husband, Niall my lovely boy, Harry my adorable toddler and Zayn a 'terrible teen'. They aren't my REAL ch...
83K 1.6K 91
*BEING REWRITTEN- DO NOT READ IT WON'T MAKE ANY SENSE* The girls are going on the first tour, and are super excited. Who knows what this tour will ho...