Rebels Club (on hold)

By steeve826

The Rebel club represents the outsiders that grew tired of looking into the box. More

Im back bitches!
Prolouge
[1] Drama and Suspicions
[2] Party Toasts
[3] 'Well look what the cat dragged in.'
[4] Suprise?
[5] Yo bitch
NOT AN UPDATE! (So sorry!!)

[6] I'd rather marry a llama.

1.8K 76 38
By steeve826

[Fall Out Boy- Jet Pack Blues]  

A/N
This is in Emmett's POV, and its skipped to before Ezra found out, when and after so that's why it's kinda EVERYWHERE!

Emmett

She's here.

Everyone's mid conversation was cut off, as she walked down the hallway. This time was extremely different, she was by herself and preoccupied with her daydreams.

One thing about her: she was never alone.

Izzy was oblivious as she mumbled to herself towards her locker. However, I could see that Ezra already knew she held their attention. Ezra was very captivating, every boy wanted to bed her, and every girl wanted to be her. Her raven hair was in waves today, making me want to run my fingers through it. You know, that desire to touch someone's hair that looks so soft and shit?

Ezra was the most beautiful girl my eyes ever laid upon.

That wasn't always the case though, she wore braces, and had an obsession with wearing tacky turtlenecks. As kids, she was just the girl next door and my sisters best friend. She was this really annoying 12 year old, competitive and slightly weird. Countless times, I saw Ezra watch us in their house when I hung out with Charles. I wasn't stupid, I could practically see her black hair poking out. We'd never really talked to each other in middle school, other than awkward greetings at her house, we rarely spoke.

Like who'd talk to a girl who stalks you?

I remembered when she grew out of her turtle necks. Ezra's mother told her the ugly truth, they were out of season. Charles said he never heard anyone cry as loud as she did in the comfort of her treehouse before. I felt bad but ultimately relieved that someone said it, like props to her mom.

The next day, I was by our normal school stop outside my house, annoyed that I had to ride the crowded bus again, when she came.  I almost did a double take when Ezra walked in, wearing a white summer dress and little red boots.

For the first time, she looked...Pretty.

Ezra ditched her braces and brought a whole new wardrobe, becoming a shallow and self-centred cheerleader. But deep down inside, I knew she was that same sweet person. For that, I thought she was beautiful.

An shrill voice interrupted my thoughts, craning my neck down to see a petite brunette with green eyes. "You weren't listening were you!?"

I smiled sheepishly, "Sorr-"

The beautiful brunettes eyes began to water. "No save it, you're always looking at her anyway." she muttered, vanishing beneath the crowd.

I groaned, grabbing my chemistry books out of my locker.

"Dude! You made another girl cry this week. What's up with you?" a voice taunted me. I sighed, turning towards my idiot best friend, Jack.

"I didn't mean it, shut up." I groaned.

Jack scoffed, petting his fake beard, "You know, your always staring off to space..."

I shifted nervously but recomposed into bored expression, rolling my eyes. Jack was really good at reading people and I didn't have time to be pestered. People didn't give him enough credit around here. Just because he was a jock, didn't mean he was stupid. "Yeah, just tired. Dads trying to campaign scouts for me again." Lie.

Jack grinned, leaning against the lockers. He was quiet for awhile, silently observing students or more accurately Ezra across from us. I followed his line of sight towards Ezra, who looked troubled while watching Sami storm off. My frown deepened when her face crumpled into a pained expression, looking at me a second before dashing away. "If that's true, then why does you eye keep wondering to a certain brunette eh."

I punched his arm playfully, "What? Can't I look at her casually?" raising my eyebrows. Lie.

"Not when you keep ogling her every morning. Dude, I wasn't born yesterday!" His stupid grin slowly appeared, causing me to scowl and walk away.

"Whatever asshole, you can come to the party yourself." I flipped him off and headed to homeroom in the opposite direction.

"Aw maaan." He whined, making me chuckle.

* * *

The teacher droned on about something I honestly couldn't care less bout, when a my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took a discreet glance at Mr.Kemp and yanked out my phone, turning it on. My lips curved when Ezra sent a group message to the school board, including me.

Hey guys, student council meeting before lunch? Just need to talk about somethings real quick xx -Ezra

I couldn't ignore the two 'xx' at the end, but girls are weird like that. They give 'XX' or 'OO' to everyone they text as some friendly statement, but also they're boyfriends? And they say boys are confusing.

I typed a quick reply, stating I might be late for the meeting with a wink emoji. My phone kept vibrating after awhile, probably everyone replying so I switched my phone off.

I know, I'm in there. Shocking.

But trust me, it wasn't my choice.

My father thought it be a spectacular idea to put me on the board to practice business before taking over his stupid law firm. It's not working out at all. If my father thinks he's gonna treat me like a miniature him, while James is perusing his dream in music, that assholes gonna have a HUGE surprise. I'm not doing shit. At all. I didn't want to live in this neighbourhood with superficial people, and a father who doesn't give a rats ass about me or Bianca.

"Carter, pay attention!! Now answer the equation."

I scrunched my face in confusion, and slightly looked at Stacy Gilmore seated next to me. I nudged her and mouthed 'What question?'

Stacy seemed startled, almost wrecking the homemade henna she drew on her hand, before calmly mouthing, 'What is Two x plus five y?" Stacy concluded and shifted away, resuming drawing her henna.

I sighed in relief. I knew that answer, thank god I was good at math. "Thirty seven, sir." (Sorry, couldn't figure out a math problem😂)

Mr. Kemp's frown deepened but shrugged, turning back to the board. "Good. Now don't let me catch you daydreaming in my class again, Mr. Carter."

"Yes sir, now I'm going to the loooo." I grinned and stood out of my seat, sauntering to the door.

"Where do you think you're going!!" Mr.Kemp boomed, his nails clawing the chalk board in frustration. I winced as did the other twenty students in my maths class. That was his favourite thing to do when I was around.

I feel so obliged.

I smirked, "Obviously the bathroom. I don't feel like pissing on the floor, that'd be...unhygienic, so I'm doing you a favour." I mocked. I dusted of my pants and said, "So good day sir," walking out the door.

"COME BACK THIS INST-"

"I SAAAID, GOOD DAY SIR!" I bellowed from the hallway, leaving behind a very red Mr.Kemp and the sound of laughter.

I walked aimlessly through the hallways during 2nd and 3rd period. I couldn't be bothered to go back to math. Not when Mr. Kemp would have my head, it's the last day of school and I wanted my freedom. I walked to the nearest water fountain and took a long sip, savouring the taste. I yawned, stretching my arms and massaged my bruised knuckles. The fight the other night was pretty tough, my opponent did a number on me. Anyhow, I still ended up knocking him out but I needed to be better. I couldn't afford to lose when Mom's medicine was costly.

A sudden sound came from the closet, peering closer it was diffidently someone giggling. I almost gaged, who knows what nasty shit is going down there. A classy player like me wouldn't do it in the janitors closet, that's what a bedrooms for. Maybe I could get a picture and blackmail them? I had a ton of homework to do, they could do that. I grabbed my iPhone and mentally prepared myself before clicking the camera app and opening the door.

"What the-?" A familiar voice called out in the darkness.

I knew that voice... I do know that voice. It's the very same voice of my golden half brother, James.

He slowly slipped out from the shadows. "What are you doing here, Emmett?"

I laughed humourlessly, smiling mockingly. "I was about to say the same thing to you, J."

Jame's eyes harden, clenching his jaw tightly. "What are you going to do? Tell her? Go on then, since you've been dying to ruin our relationship since Freshmen." He replied angrily.

That struck a cord, that was so unbelievably fucking true.

I always dreamed the day they'd break up, but not with my Izzy heartbroken. No, I wouldn't want to wish that upon any girl. I wouldn't say I was the poster child of innocence, I had my few shares of crying girls but screwing her best friend wasn't one of them.

"No he wouldn't," Sami insisted, stepping into the light whilst buttoning her blouse.

This bitch!

Sami slowly reapplied her lipstick without a care in world. She stared at me head on, smiling devilishly, clasped her lip stick shut and pocketed it in her bra. "James leave," Sami ordered rudely.

"But..." James questioned quietly but nodded, casting me an unsure look and rushed out of the janitors closet.

"Okay, I know your situation." Sami pointed out, wasting no time.

I stiffened, "What are you talking about?" No, she wouldn't know. She couldn't...I fucking told no one else. Her knowing face said I wasn't fooling anyone, my facade slowly crumbled revealing my anger. I stalked towards her slowly, standing so we were mere distance away. "How. Did. You. Find. Out..." I demanded.

She flinched away from me nervously, stepping a couple of feet away before she grinned maliciously. "Maybe you shouldn't talk to your mother on loud speaker when I come over," she replied sweetly.

My throat hitched, my hands forming into angry fists beside me as she continued. "Poor mommy can't afford her own medicine. Tell me, how long were you going to keep this from your dad, before word gets out that you fight for money to keep the women he hates alive?" Sami smiled, a sickly sweet smile that vanished into a malicious grin. An evil smile that betrayed all innocence. I was starting to second guess if she really was innocent or it was all an act.

A rush of anger flooded me when she said those words. I took a threatening step but she lifted a manicured hand, "So here's my proposition for you, Emmet. Do me a favour and I'll shut up. I'll even tag a grand for your sick mother."

I laughed humourlessly, "And why would I help you. Your Ezra's best friend, she deserves to know that her best friend is a lying whore."

Sami narrowed her perfect eyebrows, I wondered what it be like if Ezra wiped them off if they fought. Now that would be worth my money. "You wouldn't dare, not when your mothers on her sickbed. If she doesn't get her daily dosage, then you might as well shoot her, it'll be more painless for her."

My knuckles whiten beside me, while Sami kept firing words that hit the heart.

I clutched my head, yanking my hair. "What do you want? I'll fucking do it okay, anything!" I begged. Looking desperately at the eyes of the she-devil.

Sami smiled in satisfaction, seemly not surprised that I practically begged her. That moment I wanted to pull back but I couldn't, my momma needed me. It just wasn't about me anymore.

"We're framing my best friend, Ezra Fields."

I just made a deal with the devil.

* * *

I waited downstairs, while I heard Sami and the girls get dressed in Ezra's room. Her instructions were simple, when Sami, Willa and my sister come downstairs, I sneak in Ezra's room and corner her. The plan was very straightforward, yet my nerves was all over the place. I thought I could handle this, I was ready for it. I played multiple girls before, she wouldn't be any different. She was so stupidly fooled by her best friend and boyfriend, it'd be easy for me to corner her.

This would explain why they never sat with the others at lunch anymore. They were too busy eating each others face themselves.

Sami and James doing that to Ezra behind her back, made my blood boil. God only knows how long they keep the act up, but how could they do something to a beautiful girl like her. Ezra was clueless with everything happening around her, she was too busy glamourised in her perfect world that it crumbled long time ago. I couldn't face her knowing her friends have been betraying her trust, as we had the meeting. The raw innocence in her eyes as she spoke, was a horrible reminder the shit we'll put Izzy through and it'll diminish that beautiful light.

I'm so sorry, Izzy.

Bianca's obnoxious laughter neared me, positioning myself so I was hidden away from her. Bianca walked to the threshold busying herself on her phone, she looked beautiful in her red dress. Bianca's mom would have been proud of the women she become.

"Stop looking at your phone, the message won't come anytime sooner." Willa complained, walking behind Bianca and putting a hand on her shoulder.

Bianca looked around helplessly, tears brimming in her eyes. "But he said that he loved me again, I just thought-"

Willa pulled Bianca into a hug, silently stopping her from speaking. "Shh, Bianca. He isn't worth your tears okay, honey?"

"Charles.." I whispered hoarsely, narrowing my eyes. Bianca was still in love with him and he played her again. He would be the only guy she'd let in, it's the only explanation. She was a hard cracker around boys, but he had his ways with her. Once I get my hands on him though, he'd wish death on him a lot quicker.

A sound of clicking alerted me to Sami walking down the staircase, reapplying her makeup. She puckered her lips at her small mirror and readjusted her front dress on her non existent boob area. "Let's go now, girls!"

What's with her and doing her fucking makeup? I get it, she likes looking her best everywhere, but does she keep reapplying whenever she just speaks or something? I couldn't be bothered changing my shirts everyday and she just changes every hour. A million pounds of makeup. So I definitely know that she stores them products in her bra space, that's probably how she makes them look bigger.

Bianca nodded, wiping her eyes before looking around in confusion. "Where the fuck is Ezra, nearly everyone's here and she's the host!" Bianca exclaimed, rolling her eyes in exasperation, walking up the stairs.

Sami yanked her hand, bringing her back harshly."Izzy's doing homework and said she'd be down in a few. Whilst she's doing that, we mingle." She smiled tightly and rolled her shoulders back. "Now, let's go," she replied curtly, strutting towards the back door where the party was hosted in the garden.

Silence stretched on forever, until their footsteps fade down the hall after the devil. I sigh and l make my way up to Ezra's room as quietly as possible taking steady breathes. Ezra's door was slightly ajar, her back to me as she sat on her desk. She mumbled things under her breathe, giggling hysterically. A smile graced my face watching her laugh like a mad women, maybe too mad. She was slightly terrifying me with her overly excessive laughing, what a bloody hyena.

"You know, you look crazy laughing like that," I said.

She turned to me so quickly, I thought she break her neck, jumping as she let out a scream. She quickly went into a fighting stance, and used the chair she sat on seconds before as a shield.

"Yep, really crazy," I mumbled, crossing my arms and leaned against the doorway, watching at her in amusement. I realised she wore a dress. It was pretty good on the curves, I must admit. Her white skater dress and a jean jacket, classy. It was beautiful on her, not too shabby or sophisticated, just casual. It was a really good improvement from last years party. She was beautiful.

Ezra was still that competitive little girl all those years ago. There were insights of the girl she used to be and the girl I hated-missed. The times she flicked her nose up in annoyance, crossing her arms and the secret smiles when she actually was amused. I'd teased and she'd equally retaliate with her annoyance. I pretended to feign hurt and crouched down when she threw that pencil at my face, but in reality it hurt like a bitch.

Her face feel in regret before she kneeled beside me and I trapped her, snaking my arms around her waist. Her face laid on my chest, and I really hoped she couldn't hear my heartbeat racing like I could hear hers. Her sweet perfume was all I could smell, like a type of flower that I couldn't recognise. Ezra struggled against me but I was too comfortable when she kept hitting me. Damn, this girls abusive.

The next thing didn't happen intentionally, it just happened. I kissed her. Oh and that wasn't even the worst part.

She kissed me back. Ezra May Fields, kissed me back..

Her lips were soft and delicate like a flower. We started out slow and steady, hesitantly cupping her cheek and parted her lips, as she gasped to which I fully gave in and kissed full on. It wasn't like any kiss I had with a girl, there was something innocent about it that I wanted to destroy. I clutched her back and carried until she was against the wall, hearing her gasp again, it was really turning me on. I caressed her cheek and continued kissing her.

It felt like a million bugs started crawling inside my stomach. It was right and so freaking wrong at the same time.

Stay on task, Carter.

I gripped my iPhone out of my back Jean pocket, tentatively raising the phone above us while she was still kissed me and successfully took a photo. She pulled away just as I hidden the phone, pushing me away. I felt a little dejected watching her turn away from me, she stood like that regaining her breath before uttering, "Out...Out!!"

I stayed put, watching her shoulders shake through her staggered breathing before silently walking out and slammed the door.

I never felt so empty before, something so foreign to me but here I was, a shallow human being. Did I do the right thing?

I clicked on the Facebook app and slowly posted the photo.

'Guess who got some!?'

Once again, I'm sorry Ezra.

* * *

It's done, the damage has been done. I don't know if I should feel proud of what I've done. I've just framed the innocent one and released so much garbage on her shoulders, and I was definitely right, we did crush her. The light in her brown eyes not only dimmed, it darkened. She looked so fragile and small when I showed that picture, the betrayal on her face was breaking my heart but couldn't help her now, I needed that money. Oh how I wanted to turn back time, not to see her look of betrayal.

After she left my house finding my brother and her best friend in bed, it was chaos. I didn't stay long though, just took the money and went back to the party to drink to my hearts content. I didn't want to witness a soon to be outraging war between emotional women so I left quickly. It wasn't my fight but between my brother James. He needs to deal with this as well as his friends, which I have recently found was also apart of this.

I was already wasted, drinking by the mini bar with a bottle of tequila in my left hand, lemon in the other. I wanted to drown in my own worthlessness, that's all I deserved. The scorching liquid ran down my throat making my brain a little fuzzy and body to sway a little. The party ended hours ago, only drunks sleeping soundly by the garden bushes and the floor. It was just me sitting on a stool with no waiters, who left as well. A Fall Out Boy song softly played on the speakers, singing the words.

I've got those jet pack blues

Fight off the light tonight and just stay with me

Honey, don't you leave

Don't you remember how we used to split a drink?

It never mattered what it was

I think our heads were just that close

The sweetness never lasts, you know...

"Why! Why the fuck was she even driving? How could you fucking do this Charles!" Miss Fields sudden hysterical cry awoke me from my stupor. I moaned with a thudding headache, raising my head from the bar table. The rising sun glowed behind the trees causing my eyes to widen in alarm. I slept through the whole fucking night?! I looked around the abandoned garden, that was covered in beer bottles scattered everywhere.
Practically everyone was gone and I was the only one. I moaned with the sudden sting to my eyes were getting too much.

I'm never fucking drinking again. I thought.

The commotion in the house started getting louder, voices raising. I wondered what was going on that happened to them. What if it was Ezra?

I staggered to the back door, pushing it open and walked straight to the sitting room. Ezra's parents were huddled on the couch, Miss. Fields clutching her husband as she sobbed while he consoled her. The police man looks at them sympathetically before nodding in my direction, heading out the door. Mr. Fields' red eyes met mine sadly, "Ah, Emmett, you still here? I think you should go, Emmett-it's bad timing," he said tiredly.

"What-what do you mean? What happened?" I asked them, making Miss. Fields cry out more. Just then, Charles walks out almost hyperventilating. He sighed and ruffled his hair anxiously, his lips trembling like he was struggling to cry out. He saw me standing and gave a broken smile before knocking a vase over beside him.

"Son, that's enough!" his father called out.

Charles ignored him and began punching a wall repeatedly till his hand began to bleed. "No! It's my fault that she's dead and my fault...that they're gone.." His voice cracked, slumping down into a fatal position.

My eyes twitched, no no no, they couldn't be talking about her...no.

"Bianca and Ezra died, Emmett. The police found their bodies in Charles car crashed 30 minutes from here."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy there! That was stressful and I'm never writing kissing scenes again! And if you're looking for shit like that, you can kindly fuck off my book and go read 50 shades of grey!

All of this is rushed because somehow my friends stalked me and demanded me to update! Shout out to this hoe ladybloom14 

Until then....byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...
1.9K 100 62
Read to find out😘. Hope y'all enjoy this book.
51 1 5
Enemies to lovers but the enemies doesn't last long.
2.2K 180 33
when a shy girl's true colors come out after getting involved with a troublesome boy