Love Side Effect (girlxgirl)

Autorstwa Aoifantomu

[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,d... Więcej

Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 3: Family Problems
Chapter 4: Trusting Issues
Chapter 5: The Dare
Chapter 6: Pool party & Concert
Chapter 7: Trust no one...
Chapter 8: Just give up on me...
Chapter 9: Mini Vacation
Chapter 10: More Problems...
Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis
Chapter 13: Just Us
Chapter 14: Battle Of The Brothers
Chapter 15: Revealing the past
Chapter 16: New Worries
Chapter 17: One Of The Many Hells Ends
Chapter 18: The Text
Chapter 19: Daniera's Problems
Chapter 20: The final nightmare
Chapter 21: Solving things
Chapter 22: Best Day Ever
Chapter 23: Final Goodbye
Epilogue
A/U

Chapter 11: Hospital

100 5 0
Autorstwa Aoifantomu

           When we arrived at the hospital, I stayed with my mother all night long. It's morning and she hasn't woken up yet. Daniera and the others said they'll come later in the afternoon. Even though Daniera stayed at the waiting room all night, she went off in the morning, so she could rest up a bit. My mother is dying, even if all those times she have beaten me up, insulted me, and all that shit. I still love her.

          I mean she's still my mom why wouldn't I? When it was about nine in the morning, I went down and got breakfast. I stay at the cafeteria for a while looking outside at the window, it was raining really hard. I hope this weather doesn't last much. I keep on looking outside watching how the rain drops roll down the window and how they drop to the ground, until I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me.

    "Uh, Hey, Misheru, is that you?" someone asks cheerfully.

  "Yeah. Who's speaking?" I ask without looking away from the window giving off a bored expretion.

   "It's me! Okami! Don't you remember me?" he asks worried stepping away a bit as if he has taken a bullet towards his chest

      My eyes shrink as I grin widely and cheerfully. "Oh yeah sorry! I'm a little off today, how you been? It's been a long time since I have seen you!"

   "How you think I have been?! Showing off at my new school and fabulous as always!" Okami wipes his bangs to the side doing a little trip poses.

    "And gayer more than I can remember." I smirk wildly teasing.

"Hey! You should see my porn collection! I have some on my phone!" he teases back grinning evilly.

"Noooo please! I don't need to see them don't worry!" I jump off my chair just ready to dash out of the hospital of necessary.

    He laughs at my reaction as he leans against a wall. "So, Anyways, why are you here? You look healthy." He eyes me up and down titling his head.

"Oh, Uh... Well my mom was in a car accident and well, she might not make it." I shift my gaze towards the window once again, an unease feeling taking ovet me.

    His eyes soften as his smile turn upside down. "Oh! I'm sorry! You want me to stay here for a while?" He forces out a smile as he rubs my shoulder a bit.

   I smile weakly, "Yeah, sure, some of my friends are coming in the afternoon, so you can stay here for a bit. " I sit down once again and drag a chair in front of me.

"Of course! In the mean time we can catch up and shit!" he smiles happily and crosses his legs when he sits down.

        We stayed at the cafeteria for hours catching up on the things we have done since we left our school and the crazy things that had been going on. Wow, things hasn't been easy for Okami neither. He's having family problems like mine except that none of their families hate him or beats him up and shit, but still for what I'm hearing his mother still seems to be a danger around him. So his brother and him are living with his father for a while for now.

       After a while Okami and I see out of all the sudden some doctors running to the hallway where my mother's room is and one of them yells, "Quick we need to get to room 302 and fast!"

       My eyes widen quickly, "That's my moms room!" I run towards the room quickly and saw a bunch of doctors working with my mother. "We're losing her!" When I could see a better view of her a nurse blocks my way. "You need to wait outside miss." with that she shut the door on me.

   Okami catches up and puts one of his hands on my shoulder, "What happened?" He puffs out a few breath, before shooting his gaze up at me worried.

      "My mom..." I mumble calmly.

    "Let's go back and wait I'm sure everything will be okay." He pats my head and leads me back to the waiting room. Feeling myself dragging my own body at this point.

The afternoon comes and still no word from my mom. Daniera and the others are here, we all start talking and I introduced them to Okami.

   "Okay look, I'll love to stay and keep talking, but I have to get going. I'm late for my next meeting so later. And Misheru, stay in contact with me, so we can all hang out someday bai!!" he walks away putting one of his hands on his hip being all sassy like always.

    "Is he?..." Ikuto stares blankly as he shrugs his entire body.

"Yeah, he's gay as hell." I sigh quickly rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh... like me!!" Daniera says out loud laughing and smirking a bit.

"Like you and Misheru!" Arisu grins wiggling her eyebrows at us.

"Oh god, you just had to didn't you?" Kayo groans and pushes Arisu lightly.

"Excuse me, who's Misheru here?" A doctor comes up to us and looks at us a bit weird.

I stand up, "That's me." the doctor guides me apart from everyone else.

"We did the best we could. I'm sorry, she didn't make it." The doctor pats my back and leaves. Just brushing it off like it was no big deal for me. Cold heartless asshole!

       I go back to the others and tell them the news. Daniera holds me tightly while I cry a little on her shoulder. I tell the others I need time alone and that they should go. They all nod and left except for Daniera, she drives me home. When we got home Daniera stays with me.

     "What are you going to do now since your mom...?" Daniera rubs my back gently, her warth already smoothing me down.

"Well, my dad called me earlier and said he's going to send me money, so I can stay here until I graduate from school so..." I sigh leaning against a wall.

"Are you sure you want to go back to school tomorrow?" Daniera lifts my head up by the chin looking into my eyes. Her golden ones piercing down at my coffee brown ones.

    "Yeah don't worry, as long as your there with me I'll be fine." I look up at Daniera smiling warmly holding one of her hand and kissing it lightly.

  Daniera smiles brightly her eyes beaming with something I have never seen in them. It feels noce though. "Of course I'll always be there for you, nerd." Daniera kisses my forehead softly and leans me inside my house..

**************

         On the next day I went to school once again. I quickly head to the classroom put on my headphones and start to draw until it was time for the class to start. When the bell rings and while everyone starts coming into the class, Daniera and Arisu sit next to me. Hisui stares at me from the distance and I decide to ignore her. I had enough problems already to deal with her. Oh no, Kisame is back as well. Great. The teacher comes in and starts writing on the board.

   "Okay class settle down, Today your going to practice writing Japanese, so take your notebooks out." The teacher grabs a chalk and starts writing down on the board.

       We all take our notebooks out and start writing. I look over from my notebook and look around a bit. Shit, why is Hisui sitting a bit close to me today and so is Kisame.

"So, hey, how are you holding up?" Arisu looks at me a bit by the side worried.

"I'm okay, I guess, don't worry about me dude." I say a bit out of emotion.

The teacher hands out some of our work out and when I get mine, I see how bad I'm doing from the beginning of the semester to now. I'm lowering my grades each time. What the hell? This has never happened to me before. Maybe, it's because of everything I had in my mind lately?

The bell rings and the teacher gets up, "Okay everyone have a good weekend and Misheru, stay for a moment I need to talk to you." The teacher calls me out.

Everyone left and I went up to the teacher. "You wanted to see me?"

"Ah yes, Misheru, is everything alright? I been noticing that you're lowering your grades more and more everytime. I'm getting worried about you!" the teacher looks at me in disbelieve.

"Oh, well, my mom recently died, so I guess I haven't been focusing that much lately... But don't worry I'll do my best from now on!" I force out yet an other smile as I fight off my other emotions.

"I'm sorry for you loss. I didn't know. You can go now." The teacher pats my back smiling a bit.

       I nod and went off to the locker to put my books in there. While putting away my books I saw from the distance Kisame and Daniera?! What the heck is she up to now?! I walk over to them but, by the time I reached them Daniera already left.

"What where you guys talking about?" I ask Kisame gripping my hands a bit until they are pure white.

"None of your business! Now get out of my way I have to get going!" Kisame bumps into me roughly and keeps on walking. Soon enough I hear that disgusting laugh of his.

    I sigh and start walking to my class. Great, now I'm late and also, I have to ask Daniera what the hell she was doing with Kisame today. Things just get better and better.

                                                               *************

Lunch time arrives and the others and I get a table, when Daniera finally arrives I go straight up to her pulling her aside.

"Hey we need to talk. Now." I said seriously a bit impatient.

"Uh...sure, lets go outside then." Daniera smiles confused.

     We walk outside and sit down under a tree. I look over at Daniera who pulls me close to her causing me to lay my head down on her chest.

    "So, I guess your wondering why I was with Kisame this morning huh?" Daniera lips curl up when I start to widen my eyes.

    How did she know? Was it that obvious? Or did she notice I was looking over at them?

"Anyways... there's nothing to worry about. He was just apologizing for what he did. I was kinda of surprised when he did actually!" She chuckles a bit standing up. "So come on, let's eat!" She cheers and help me up.

   "Thank god he didn't do anything bad to you, because I was going to be the one kicking his ass this time!" We giggle and go inside back to the others.

                                                             ************

           I left school late today trying to finish the work and homeworks I missed these past few days. I need to finish soon, Daniera is probably waiting for me at home. I pack my things quickly and lock the classroom. I'll finish the rest tomorrow it's only like three works left. On my way to the lockers I saw two people from the distance around. Hm, it's seems like one of them is being chased by the other, but it's probably nothing. So I decided to ignore it for now, until I heard a dry violent scream coming down from the same direction.

        That scream sounds familiar! I run off to where I heard the scream and saw a trail of dried up crimson liquid on the floor. I really shouldn't follow it, but my curiosity got a hold of me. It leads to the math classroom. I know that I'm going to regret following the trial of the dried up crimson liquid. I open the door as slowly as possible and when I open it well enough. That's when I saw it. The stains all over the place and the headless body.

      I feel my heart beat increase, threatening to burst out of my chest. I didn't want to believe it. My eyes start to form small rivers. Staring down at it in disbelieve, with guilt, and a lot of other things. My body shaking more than a vibrator itself. I now wished that what happened between us before, could had just been a small silly thing. I never wanted to see you this way, not even after everything you ever said to me.

           I'm sorry for everything. Who ever did this to you is going to pay, Hisui.

______________________________________________________________________________

          A/N: If you like this chapter/book please leave a vote and/or a comment suggesting something or anything ( ^ω^ ) ~michipikachu signing off

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...
3.3K 152 23
ITS FINISHED EVERYONE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I HOPE THIS STORY MEANS AS MUCH TO YOU AS IT DOES ME. (Please don't let the first chapter stop you...
90.9K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
1.9M 44.6K 67
Have you ever felt so broken that you couldn't pull yourself out of bed and continue to live your life like you used to. A simple task such as tying...