So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 20

12K 476 664
By omgchele

Guys Isaiah isn't dead. As stated in the book, he is out of town lol Ava did NOT kill him but she did kill her husband, Adrian.

And for all the people that say they don't wanna read this anymore or they don't like the book anymore because of the direction it's going in or some other complaint along those lines, you don't have to read it honestly. Not to be rude or anything but I want this book to be as realistic as possible. And characters like Effrin, Sincere and even Charmaine can't live forever. All the characters can't live for ever while time is passing by. It's not possible, so somebody has to die eventually.

And in lighter news, I just want to say thank you to everybody for praying for my family. I never told you guys this but when my Dad had the heart attack and the seizures back in November, that's how we found out he has cancer. He was diagnosed with Stage 4 Brain and Lung Cancer, but as of Wednesday, his tumors have basically disappeared and he's almost cancer free. So, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for always supporting me and my family, I really appreciate it.

~~~

Effrin

I woke up in a bright hospital room. I don't know how much time had passed from that stupid dinner Sincere forced me to go to, but what I do know is that too much time passed if I've been sleep, even if I was only sleep for five minutes. I shouldn't be sleep, or even laid up in this hospital bed wasting my money. I should be out on these streets finding out who did this to my Sincere.

I know E.J. physically did it but he's not that smart. He has smarts but he doesn't have enough street smarts to carry out a plan like that and even sneak me in my own house and kill my wife right in front of me. I know he's following somebody else's orders because that's all he's ever been all his life. He's been a follower all of his life, never a leader, so I know somebody sent him to do that foul shit. I mean, who goes against their family to prove their worth? That's wack, and he's no son of mine.

Even though I was in pain from getting shot, I wasn't in that much pain not to be able to get myself together. I looked over at the nightstand sitting next to me and saw my clothes in a plastic bag with my phone sitting on top of the back. I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and read the date. I took a sigh of relief. It was only the next morning, so I just slept through the night. I snatched the bag with my clothes and wallet off of the nightstand and placed them in my lap so I could take off this hospital gown.

I bit my lip, trying to stop the excruciating pain radiating through my body from getting shot in the shoulder and in the arm, and untied the strings on this gown. I have to get the fuck out of here and kill that nigga Baby. That weak ass nigga should've killed me when he had me in a vulnerable spot but now I'm out to get him killed, and I wanna do it myself. I've killed plenty of niggas in the past but he hurt me the most by taking the only important thing in my life away from me. Everybody knows just how much my Sincere meant, and still means to me, and for him to take her away from me, makes me angry. I want him dead and I want to make him suffer the most.

He couldn't even kill me when he had a clear shot. I was unarmed and I wasn't even protecting myself. I guess when his dumb ass went running out of my house, he thought I was dead but I'm never going out like that. That's how a punk gets taken out. And he's too weak to even realize he didn't shoot me in the chest like he probably thought he did.

I pulled my clothes over my body, slipped my phone into my pocket and climbed out of my bed. I grabbed my wallet out of the plastic bag it was in and peeled off a hundred dollars for the people here. By the time I'm done hunting these niggas down who sent Baby to kill Sincere, I'm not gonna be alive to pay any of these bills. I swear, I'll kill every last one of these niggas walking around California if that means avenging Sincere's death.

I looked down at the hospital band on my wrist and snatched it off as I frowned. I wonder which one of my deceitful ass family members bought me here. They know I don't do hospitals. I peaked out of my room, just to check and see if there were any nurses around before I dipped. I was out of the hospital within five minutes, without ever getting caught by one of the employees. I walked out of the hospital and looked around the area I was in.

I wasn't too far from my house, but I was a good distance since I'm on foot. It would take me at least two hours to walk all the way back to my crib, but it looks like that's what I'm gonna have to do. I can't trust none of these niggas around me because they all could be working against me. And I'm not begging anybody for a ride. I'll just walk home, get my car and drive over to one of these niggas' houses that I know has something to do with this. I'm sure that nigga Aubrey had something to do with this. But I hope three bullets to his skull will finally get rid of him, and send a message to the niggas he's working with. None of this crazy shit started happening to me and Sin until he grew the balls to break into my crib, so I know he was involved in this. He's probably working with the very niggas that killed my Sincere.

Then the next nigga I'm gonna hit up is Charmaine. Charmaine's probably the only person I can trust around me. She's irritated me ever since I met her and I can't stand her majority of the time but I know she and I share one common interest, and that's Sincere. Her and Sincere have known each other longer than Sincere and I've known each other, so I know she isn't a traitor. I can only trust Charmaine, and I know she'll be able to figure out what's going on around here. I know she'll tell me some of the news around the city, since she always knows before everybody else knows. And I know she won't mind helping me find these niggas that killed Sincere.

I took a deep breath and began my two hour walk back to my house. The walk back to the house was excruciating, hot and sweaty but I stuck it out like a G. I wasn't gonna let this weather get the best of me, no matter how old I am. Instead of focusing on this weather, I focused my attention on Sincere. None of these niggas are gonna get away with killing her or even crossing me in my own home. I kept my mind focused on the three niggas I needed to speak with before the day was out.

1. Aubrey

2. Charmaine

3. Reverend Harrington

The only reason I gotta talk to Reverend Harrington is because, as much as he doesn't want to admit it, he's still involved with the streets. He's not as heavily involved as we were when we were younger but he's still involved and I know he houses a lot of niggas and bitches in the church who're looking to change themselves. He lets them confide in him, so I'm sure he'll be able to find out what's going on in these streets and who was involved in this.

I used the back of my hand to wipe the sweat off of my face but I just continued the trek to my house.

Jazmine

Once I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I quickly turned off my phone and slid it into my pillow case. "Come in!" I yelled.

I sat up a little in my bed and looked towards my door as the butler walked in. "Ms. Jazmine, your parents are awaiting your arrival in the foyer."

I nodded my head. "Okay, thank you."

I quickly climbed out of my bed and walked as quickly as I could downstairs so I could see what my parents wanted to talk to me about. It's Saturday morning so it might be the day I have to get an abortion, or when my parents finally come out and admit the pregnancy tests I took weren't real. There's no way I can be pregnant and I've been having consistent periods for months. I haven't even gained any weight. No changes have occurred to my body like they did when I was first pregnant in tenth grade, so they have some explaining to do about these pregnancy tests. I won't bring it up though. I'll let this all back fire in their faces.

Once I walked down our spiral staircase, I found my parents standing in the foyer dressed up as if they were going somewhere fancy. By the looks of it, it looked like they just came from an even at the country club. Daddy had on one of his black Armani suits while Mama wore the new blush pink pants suit she just got from Vera Wang. Even though it was hot outside, they never stopped Mama from wearing her long black rabbit fur coat and black gloves. She was dressing like it was freezing outside.

"Yes?" I asked, stopping at the bottom of the steps.

"Hello whore," Daddy smiled in my direction. "Today was going to be about you but there's a little problem. We just came from the country club and we were informed with some horrible news about the Reed's up the road. Were you aware of the situation?"

I shook my head. "No, you took my phone so I wouldn't be able to know. What happened?" I asked. I've been wondering what happened to Theodore since I've been calling him like all night and he hadn't been answering me. He wasn't even answering any of Aubrey or Majesty's calls either.

"Well, Mr. and Mrs. Reed were supposed to be having a family dinner over their parents house. One of Mrs. Reed's brothers came by and shot the whole house up and her mother was stabbed and her father was shot. The father is in the hospital, and his injuries are unknown at the moment."

"What about Mrs. McDonald?" I asked, getting nervous.

Mama sighed. "She didn't make it sweetie."

I took a deep breath. "Are you serious?" I asked, just trying to make sure I heard them right. Now I see why Theodore hasn't been calling anybody back.

Mama nodded her head. "Yes. That's why we called you down here. We're going over there to send our condolences from the country club. The country club made their family dinner, you know since the Reed's are on the board of trustees at the country club, just to help their family through this difficult time they're going through right now. We need you to hurry up and get dressed so we can go over there. And please dress in something nice."

I turned around and quickly made my way upstairs, completely confused about everything going on. I don't know why anybody would want to kill Mrs. McDonald. I haven't had many interactions with her, but based off of the ones I did have, she was always so sweet, caring and genuine. She was always so quick to put herself before anybody else, especially her family. Her son that killed her is cruel and evil and he has no heart for killing his own mother, somebody that would do anything for him.

I got dressed in a floral print blouse and a plain black pencil skirt before I made my way downstairs to Mama and Daddy. They didn't say anything to me. As soon as I got downstairs, we all walked out to Daddy's Escalade. They sat in the front and I got in the back with all the food they got from the country club. They pulled off of our estate and drove down the road to Theodore's house in complete silence. They're quiet and sympathetic now, I just hope they don't act a fool when we get over to Theodore's house.

We were at their house in ten minutes and we all climbed out of the car. Mama and I grabbed trays of food while Daddy grabbed the two boxes of food that were in the trunk before we walked up to the front door. Daddy banged on the door and stepped back, waiting on somebody to answer. Mr. Reed pulled the door open with a puffy face and red eyes.

"Hello?" he answered.

Mama smiled. "Hi Mr. Reed. Do you remember us from the country club? I'm President Lisa Hart and this is my husband, Vice President David Hart and this is our daughter Jazmine Hart. She's a friend of Theodore's. We heard about the tragic incident with your mother in law, and our family and the country club send over our condolences to you and your family. We know you're going through a hard time right now, but we wanted to make sure you all get something to eat. We have breakfast, lunch, dunner and snacks here for you and your family."

Mr. Reed took a deep breath and wiped some of the tears off of his face. "Thank you so much. You all can come in."

Mama was the first to walk in, followed by Daddy then me. Mr. Reed led us back to the kitchen and let us put the food down. Walking through the house, it was completely silent. There were several cars parked outside so I know he's not the only person here.

"Have you eaten today?" Mama asked, causing Mr. Reed to shake his head.

"No, I really don't have an appetite."

"What about your wife and kids? Have they gotten anything to eat?"

"My wife has been crying all morning, and I'm sure the kids are either asleep or crying. That was their only Grandma that they knew of so they're pretty devastated since it all happened right in front of their faces. Theodore's the most messed up," Mr. Reed explained.

I cleared my throat. "How is he doing?"

"He's pretty distraught. Um, when Mrs. McDonald was stabbed, he was the closest to her. He had blood all over him, and then her body was laying right in front of him. He's pretty bad right now."

"Well, don't worry Mr. Reed, we're gonna make sure your family gets something to eat," My Dad spoke up.

"Thanks, I really appreciate this. Jazmine, you can go upstairs and see Theodore if you want to."

I nodded my head. "Okay, thanks."

I walked around my parents and out of the kitchen, taking a deep breath on the way out. It's so quiet around here. I walked down the hall and found my way to the steps and walked up them. It was even quieter upstairs. As I walked past Lindsey's room, I could hear crying but it didn't sound like she was alone in her room. I walked down the long hallway until I reached the end, where Theodore's room was at. I tapped on his door.

"Y-Yeah?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and walked into his room, which was trashed, even more than it normally would be. His dresser was turned over and everything from his desk was laying in a pill near the door. And the curtains were closed tight, so it was completely dark in his room except for the dim light that was coming from the hallway. "Hey, you okay?"

He looked up at me. "Jaz? I thought you were in trouble."

I closed the door behind myself and walked over all of his shit that was thrown all over the place before sitting across from him on his bed. "I am but our parents are apart of the same country club and we came by with food and stuff for you guys and I wanted to see how you're doing. Are you okay?"

He shook his head, wiping his face that was red. "Nah."

I sighed. "Your Dad told me what happened. I'm sorry you were right the--"

"You don't need to feel sorry for me Jaz. I did that to myself. I-I just, I don't know why I couldn't move when I saw my Uncle pull that gun and knife out. I just froze."

"Which is normal."

"I could've done something to help. I was right there Jazmine."

"No you couldn't. You didn't know that was gonna happen, none of y'all did. And if he had the balls to kill her in front of you and shoot your Grandpa in front of your entire family, then he would've done the same thing to you if you jumped in the way."

"I could've done more. You know what I did Jaz? You really wanna know?"

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I-I bitched out. When I saw my Grandma laying there covered in her own blood and when I saw my Grandpa laying there on top of her covered in blood too, and then feeling all of their warm blood all over my body, I bitched out. I fuckin' fainted Jaz."

I sighed. "And you're mad at yourself for fainting?"

He nodded his head. "Yes because I could've done something to help them out instead of fainting. I fainted like a bitch. My Grandparents have put their lives on the line for me numerous times and the one time they needed me, I bitched out and didn't even do anything to help them. You don't understand how bad I feel."

"You're right, I don't understand how you feel because I've never been in a situation like this but don't beat yourself up about it. You wouldn't have been able to do anything if he had a gun. He would've killed you too, and your parents would be even more hurt. You did everything you could to help your Grandparents, but none of y'all knew your Uncle would do something like that. He might have gotten away now, but knowing your family, he's not gonna live to see the next week. He'll turn up dead soon. He'll get what he deserves."

Theodore stayed silent as tears continued to roll down his cheeks, something I've never seen him do since I've known him. Usually, Theodore likes to put on this tough exterior only to mask his true feelings, when deep down, he's extremely sensitive. He'll mask his feelings by pretending to not care but he can't even do that in a situation like the one he's in right now. There's no way he'll be able to hide his feelings for his Grandmother, and I don't want him to hide it from me either. I want him to get all of his feelings out.

"You know, if you're scared you can just say it."

"I'm not scared Jazmine."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm your friend, you can tell me anything. I know you're hurt right now and you don't have to admit it but I'll always be here for you, Majesty too. Have you talked to her recently?"

He shook his head. "Nah not in a couple days. I can't deal with her right now."

I sighed. "Y'all still haven't made up yet?"

"Nope and I don't wanna make up with her either. She got too much going on."

"No, you have a lot going on too. You be acting too insecure sometimes."

He smacked his lips. "Man, you on some bullshit Jaz. I don't feel like dealing with this today. My Grandma was just killed right in front of me and you come to me the next day with some bullshit about Majesty. I don't wanna talk about her."

"You don't wanna talk about it because you know it's true. You're an immature asshole. I know it might not be the time to tell you this but you need to hear it. Obviously Majesty and Aubrey haven't told you, so I'm gonna be the one to tell you. I can see your insecurities Theodore, and the more you try to hide it, the more I can see it. You might be able to hide it from everybody else but I see it."

"Why would I be insecure? I got money and bitches."

"And? I have money and hoes too but that's not enough, especially when your parents aren't showing you the attention you want and you're out looking to find attention from other people. You were with an old bitch like Nicole because you want a mother figure in your life and she was doing that to you, but she was smothering you. And as much as I hate to say it, even Tee Tee acted like a mother figure to you too. She always babied you and picked up after you like you were her child or something, and she was smothering you just like Nicole was. Majesty isn't smothering you and that's why you're acting like this. She's not smothering you and obsessed with you so you automatically think she's out doing something behind your back because you're used to getting hurt and stabbed in your back by your parents. Trust me, I know how it feels."

"So you think you got me read, huh?" He scoffed.

"No but I understand where you're coming from because I feel the same way sometimes because of the way my parents have treated me over the years."

He sighed. "What do you do to cope with it?"

"Don't let what my parents are doing effect me and put my all into Aubrey, well Majesty in your case. Obviously she cares about you a lot to put up with your flaws, and take it from me, she really likes you. Whenever we're together you're all she talks about. I know you might want to point out some flaws with her and she might have some, but she's not the worse and she isn't out to hurt you. She's a whole lot better than Tee Tee and Nicole. Tee Tee was a dirty hoe and Nicole was a fat, dirty hoe. I'm glad you found Majesty because she's so much better for you, and I wish you would be more vulnerable to her too. If you let your guard down, you'd see another side of Majesty, and you'd see how much of a good person she really is."

He took a deep breath, wiping some of the tears off of his face. "I guess you're right. You don't think she's cheating on me, do you? I mean, she was messing around with me while she was with Rich. There's no telli--"

"Stop jumping to conclusions," I cut him off. "Majesty isn't a cheater and she wouldn't cheat on you dumb ass. She cheated on Rich with you because she obviously has feelings for you. If she chose you over a guy she's been with for like two years, you mean something to her, especially since she only knew you for like two weeks. She gave up everything she knew with a guy that put her through hell for you."

He took a deep breath, placing his head in his hands. "I just don't wanna get let down again Jaz. I'm tired of getting hurt. How come I can't find a girl like you? You can be mean to Aubrey sometimes but you've been loyal and you never hurt Aubrey."

I sighed. "Everything seems good until you're on the inside. You don't know everything that goes on in our relationship, if we're even together anymore. I don't even think we're together at the moment."

"Why you say that?"

I shook my head. "It's a long story," I mumbled. I didn't want to consume him with me and Aubrey's drama when he should be focusing on himself and his family. All our drama will do is burden him and make him even more upset than he already is. "I'll tell you another time but did Aubrey tell you about our plan?"

"Nah, I haven't talked to him recently. What's up?"

"It's too much shit going on here in Los Angeles. We can go just about anywhere we wanna go when we go to college. Aubrey and I aren't trying to stay here any longer than we have to. You know, him with his parents and their issues and my crazy parents. He was supposed to talk to you about coming with us."

"Where?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "We don't know yet, but we were thinking about Atlanta. What do you think about that?"

"Atlanta's cool. I honestly don't care where we go, we just gotta get out of here but everything needs to cool down here first. My crazy ass Uncle who killed my Grandma already has plans of killing off the rest of the family. He was on some wild shit yesterday talking about he was gonna kill Daniel next. I can't just leave my family when they need me the most."

"I know but hopefully everything is resolved after we graduate. We'll be able to leave by then and you'll be able to stay with your family, but Aubrey and I just can't stay here anymore. I feel horrible being here."

"You're not the only one," he mumbled. "If I could leave right now, I would. Are y'all talking about going to college down there?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. Would you be interested in that?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know many schools down there."

I shook my head. "Well you're gonna have to do some research on the colleges down there before we pick a school. I think it would be so much fun for all of us to be down at school together. It would be like high school all over again."

He chuckled as he wiped the tears that were continuously flowing out of his eyes. "Yeah, about that, you talked to your parents about coming down to Compton with us? It's not the same without you Jaz."

I sighed. "Yeah, I know. Aubrey tells me that all the time, but if I could, I would. Lately my parents have been on my ass about everything I've been doing. For the longest I thought they liked Aubrey, because they said they did, but that turned out to be a lie just like everything else they've been telling me all of my life. They hate Aubrey and would never let me go to a school like that, especially with it being in Compton. My parents have their heads shoved so far up their asses, that they don't even realize Fairview is probably just as bad as Compton High. The real reason they won't let me go is because Aubrey's there."

He scrunched up his face. "Why they hate Aubrey so much? He's cool."

"You try telling them that," I scoffed. "They haven't come out and said it yet but the real reason they hate him is because he isn't rich and he doesn't have a family that comes from money. They hate the side of town he's living in because they claim it's the ghetto and it's dangerous, especially for a woman of my caliber to go down there," I mocked them. "They think he's some type of hood nigga running the streets, like off of some Juice or Menace to Society type shit. And they think he's got hella hoes walking around and getting bitches pregnant left and right."

"That ain't even true. I know Aubrey, and I know he messes around with a lot of girls and flirts with a lot of girls but he's only slept with you."

"I know, but how can I tell them that? I keep trying to explain to them that I'm a virgin."

"That's a lie."

I rolled my eyes. "I know but I don't want my parents to know that. My Dad already got me tested already."

His eyes widened. "For a disease?"

I nodded my head. "Yes. They think since Aubrey lives in the 'hood' that he has some type of disease. And the craziest part is that they want to set me up with somebody too."

"Who?"

"You."

"Me?"

I nodded my head. "Mhmm. They even said they would put up with your possible baby mamas over Aubrey."

He shook his head. "They just out for some money then. Ain't no parents in their logical mind, gonna wanna set their daughter up with a nigga like me. I got a possible baby on the way and I'm crippled, how is that supposed to help you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea," I mumbled.

Effrin

I set up against the hood of my car, waiting on that nigga Aubrey to walk out of his house. I've been sitting outside of his house for the past hour waiting on him to finally come out. It seems like I've been wasting my precious time all day like this. First I had to make that couple hour walk back to my crib, and when I finally got back home, my whole house was taped off since it was a crime scene. I couldn't even go back to my house. I had to sneak into the garage and get one of my cars, then I had to drive myself over to the mall to get something to wear. I couldn't be walking around with blood all over my clothes, so I picked up a new Dolce & Gabbana suit.

I looked towards his house when I heard the front door open. Aubrey stepped out of his house and was on his way down the walkway, when he stopped and looked in my direction. I don't know why he looks so confused to see me when I know he had something to do with Sincere being killed. I shouldn't have listened to Sincere when she told me to take him to the hospital after I caught him breaking into my house. I should've just left his ungrateful ass to die in my basement. If I had just left him there, I wouldn't be going through this right now because Sincere would be alive.

No words were exchanged between us, only a look of confusion on his face but I meant business. I didn't have time for any of the games this kid likes to play. Right now isn't the time. I waved him over to me, causing him to look around as if he was even more confused. He pointed to himself, and I nodded my head.

Aubrey hesitantly walked over to me. He stuck his hand out. "H-Hey Mr. McDonald. Did I do something wrong?"

I looked down at his hand and then back up to his face. "I need to speak with you."

"You aren't gonna shake my hand?"

I chuckled as I climbed off of the hood of my car. "No. I don't like you and it spreads germs. I need to speak with you, so get inside of the car."

"Why?" he asked, sticking his hand into his pocket. "I thought we were like family."

"Well you thought wrong." I pulled the door open to my car and got inside. "Get in, and I'm not gonna ask you again."

He smirked. "You technically didn't ask, you told, but I can't. I gotta go somewhere."

"Where?"

"A doctor's appointment."

I nodded my head. Yeah, once I kill him, the only doctor he'll be seeing is a medical examiner. "Alright, I'll take you to your appointment."

"You're bringing me back home too?" he asked.

"Hell no, you can catch the bus."

"Look, I don't know why you're here Mr. McDonald but I really need to get to this appointment. Are you looking for Theodore or something? If you are, he's probably at home."

I scrunched up my face. "Fuck no, I'm not looking for that fool. I know where my Grandson is at. If I was looking for him, do you think I'd be over here at your crib?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "No sir."

"Right, so get in. I'll take you to your appointment kid."

He sighed. "Are you sure? You ain't gon' try to pull a fast one on me, are you?"

I smirked. "Nah, you're like family. Remember?"

He chuckled. "Right. I'm glad you could see it my way." He walked around to the other side of the car, gullible as ever, and climbed inside. As soon as he got in, I pulled off, but he was sure to start feeling all over the leather seats in my car and all over the dashboard. "Damn. This is nice. How much did it cost you?"

"More than you can ever dream of."

"You right," he chuckled, continuing to gaze upon the car. "I smell Mrs. McDonald's perfume. You and her be going places together?"

I took a deep breath and gripped the wheel tight. The last thing I wanted to do was talk about Sincere, especially with the guy who set her up to get killed. "I don't know why you bringing her up."

He scrunched up his face. "Because it smells like her in here and I see some of her stuff in the backseat. Where's the at, by the way?"

I frowned. "Don't act like you don't know."

"I don't know."

"I know you're working with the niggas that killed her," I said as I locked the doors so he couldn't get out. "You see, I know your type. I know the only reason you're friends with my Grandson is to get in good with the family so you can sneak in while we're vulnerable and kill my wife."

His eyes widened. "You think I killed her? I don't even know when she died!"

"I know you didn't kill her but I know you're working with the niggas that set her up to be killed."

"I'm not!"

I looked over at him. "Don't lie to me boy."

"I'm not, I swear."

"A'ight, well do you know any niggas that might have had some beef with her or some with me?"

"N-Nah."

"Don't lie to me."

"I don't know any," he mumbled. "And if I did, I would tell you."

I smirked. "But you do know. I know you're lying to me, and I don't take well to liars. Do me a favor and open up that glove compartment for me."

He scrunched up his face. "W-Why?"

"Just do it!" I yelled.

He scurried to open the glove compartment, and when he did, his eyes widened even more. He pulled my knife out of the glove compartment. "Wh-What do you want me to do with this Mr. McDonald?"

Even though we were in the middle of a crowded street, I slammed on my breaks and snatched the knife out of his hands. If this nigga wants to lie to me and play with my feelings, I'll show him just how crazy I am. I wasn't crazy when I had him in my basement, only because I had Sincere holding me back. Sincere's kept me sane and kept me level headed all of this years, but now that she's not here my true maniac colors can finally blossom. The only reason I didn't go out and kill the niggas that broke into my house were for her safety, but now all of these niggas are gonna get it.

Cars were honking their horns had me and swerving around me in traffic but I didn't give a damn. I wanted this kid to know who he was fucking with, and I wanted him to let who ever he's working with know I'm not playing either. In my world, it's a life for a life. They took Sincere's life, now it's time to take one of theirs.

Without ever giving this a second thought, I jammed my knife into Aubrey's cheek, causing him to scream at the top of his lungs. Blood gushed out of his cheek and he was even spitting up blood, but I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close to me.

"If you ever lie to me again, I won't feel bad about killing you. And this is just a message for the niggas you're working for. Tell them to watch their backs because I'm back and I'm ready to kill every nigga that hurt me. Tell them King delivered this little message to you, bitch."

I'm sure didn't hear a word I was saying since he was screaming so much, but he knows who I am and he knows I'm not playing. I reached over and pushed his door open, causing people to swerve around me again. I bought my leg up and kicked him out of my car, into the path of moving traffic, before I sped off down the street. If these niggas didn't know King was back before, they're definitely going to know now.

Effrin Jr.

I couldn't be any happier than I am right now. After I killed both of my parents, I've been on cloud nine all night and morning. Maybe I was a little over joyed since I've been getting high with Hazel all morning, but I was still happy. I killed two birds with one stone last night. I only planned on taking out my Mama, but once my father was in clear view, I couldn't help but to take him out too. And now that they're out of the way, it'll be easy to break down the rest of the family since they're all too weak to rise up against me with out my Mama and Dad.

I wanted to come by and tell MJ the good news, and even give him a little gift too. Just something as a token of my appreciation since he's helped me so much over the past few months. Without him, I wouldn't be the man I am today. I made sure the guns on my hips were locked and loaded as I walked down the long, quiet hallway before knocking on MJ's office door. This is the last day he'll disrespect me and look down on me. Today is a new day, where Effrin McDonald Jr. will finally run these streets without niggas like my Dad or MJ getting in my way.

"Come in!" he yelled.

With a smile on my face, I walked into his office. "I got some good news for you."

He looked up at me with a frown on his face. "What did you do this time idiot?"

I chuckled as I stood behind the chair, that sat in front of his desk. "Very funny but I finally did what you asked me to do, plus more."

He smirked. "What? You bought Sincere up here? I've been dying to make that bitch suffer for years. Please tell me you bought her up here."

I shook my head. "Nah, not that."

His smirk turned into a frown. "What can be better than that?"

"Well, last night at this little family dinner I went to, my whole family was there including Sincere. Shit, you should've came since you're technically family and you could've made her suffer yourself but there were too many people up against me to make her suffer. I couldn't torture her without one of the other niggas stopping me, so I killed her myself. I stabbed her in the stomach, I slit her throat and I stabbed her in the heart. Then, to top it all off, I killed my Dad too."

He smirked. "I'm impressed little cousin, especially hearing about King, but you know I wanted to make Sincere suffer. After seeing how she broke up my parents, my life's goal has been to get back at her and finish what my Mama started years ago. You see, my Dad's a damn fool and can only think with the head that's in his pants so he's no help since his old ass is still stuck on Sincere, but my Mama's different. She's never liked Sincere, and she made sure I grew up the exact same way. Without any knowledge from my father, my Mama and I began conducting a plan to finally make her suffer and kill her off for all the shit she's done to us. But sadly, my Mama died before we could even carry out the plan but that's why I called you in. I knew you hated Sincere just as much as we do, so I knew it wouldn't be a problem for you to kill her. You're cold blooded E.J. You're an animal."

I chuckled. "It's the least I could do man."

He was laughing at first but his laughter soon died down. "Well you did too much. I didn't ask you to kill her. I asked you to kill King to get him out of the way so we could kidnap your Mom and make her suffer. Your parents might have been smart but you're probably their dumbest child. I didn't know a grown man could be so fuckin stupid and careless. You're a disgrace to this family stupid ass."

I frowned. "I was only trying to help yo--"

"You wasn't doing shit but being a dumb ass like you always are. Get the fuck out of my face bitch ass nigga. King was right about you, you don't belong in this family."

That comment alone sent me over edge. How dare he talk about me not belonging in this family when he really isn't even related to me. His Mama had an affair with another man, and that's how he came about. He's a mistake, not me. I was created out of love, unlike him. I quickly pulled the two guns off of my hips, which had silencers attached to them and just pulled the triggers on both of them. Bullets went flying all over his office but the majority hit him. Two to his head, four to his face, three to his chest and one to his stomach. I empty the barrels of my gun, cleaning up the last person I needed to get rid of. Now that he's gone, I can finally take control of things in my life.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How do you guys feel about this chapter? Were you expecting Effrin to still be alive? Will he be able to find out the person who sent E.J. to kill Sincere now that MJ is dead? Will Effrin ever get the answers he wants like all the details about Sincere's death? When will her death finally hit him? At her funeral? Who will E.J. kill next? Was it wrong of Effrin to stab Aubrey in the face as a message to MJ? Should Aubrey have just told Effrin the truth? Will Aubrey live? How do you guys feel about Jaz' parents trying to be nice to Theodore's parents? Are her parents just buttering Theodore's parents up to hook Jaz and Theodore up? How do you guys feel about Theodore coming to terms that he has insecurities?

Majesty's in the MM.

I've narrowed the title of the next book down these options. Which one do you guys like the best?

1. Forbidden Fruits (@slimhippie)

2. All or Nothing (@DeziraeWoodard)

3. Crossroads (@Anastasia_Stoner)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A Royal Mess By Lys

Teen Fiction

740 1 44
Aspen Royal's life has been a serious of unfortunate events. When she was only two, her parents divorced, which tore her family completely apart. She...
180 3 55
Four misfits team up to expose a dirty politician. What could possibly go wrong? ...
1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...