Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 64- Second Origin?

1K 48 4
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 64

Second Origin?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Divened Protere uf ve Enogora Magion!"

Dozens upon dozens of streaks of glowing silver stretched out across the ground in all directions from the edges of the Magic Circle under Frea's feet.

They stretched out across the city, and split up several different times as they turned corners, and went in different directions. In seconds, there were hundreds of streaks spreading out over the city, even one that lifted up from the ground, and into the air where Atlas Flame and MotherGlare were fighting each other, where Natsu was facing off against the Future Rogue.

All of the fighting people saw the streaks coming toward them, and they all jumped away at first, but just before the streaks of silver could touch them, they formed into Magic Circles underneath the feet of every single Wizard fighting within the city, and the Rune Nights.

Soft silver Magic flickered up and spiraled around all of them as their eyes widened, illuminated by the soft glow of the Magic that had appeared around them. Almost as soon as it appeared, they felt Magic Energy flow through their bodies, and they felt themselves strengthen, power returning to them as their exhaustion was lessened, and their bodies ached a little less.

Most, had no clue as to what it was, but some found it to be rather familiar, and they stood in shock.

"What in the hell is this?"

"Where did this come from...?"

"What's going on?"

Rogue and Sting came to a pause in their battle against their two Dragons as their eyes widened to see the Magic rise up around them, and the Magic Circle appear under their feet, they became even more shocked when the power spread through their bodies. The magic even rose up and spiraled around Frosch and Lector who stood nearby.

"Woah..." Lector murmured.

"Fro thinks so too..." Frosch replied with wide eyes.

"What is this..?" Rogue murmured and Sting stiffened. His nose twitched a little, and he sweatdropped.

There was no way... Could it be...?

Rogue noticed the shocked expression pass across Sting's face an he quirked an eyebrow, Poker Face destroyed. "What's wrong?" Rogue asked, Sting couldn't mistake it. He had seen the Magic up close, been inside it before, and the scent was unforgettable, sweet and light at the same time. The scent of a Dragon Slayer, mixed in with the scent of a well-known Guild...

"This is the Magic of that Fairy Tail chick..." He murmured and Rogue's eyes widened. "The one that stepped in between us and her Guild after the Lady attacked Lucy..."

"Why would she help us?" Lector asked.

"We're all comrades fighting against a common enemy now." Rogue answered for him.

Chase POV

"Teach..." Chase murmured, eyes wide as the all to familiar silver Magic spiraled up around him, and the other Mages fighting nearby. He was shocked, completely shocked...

I can't believe she's doing this... And by the feel of it, she cast this spell over everyone of the fighting wizards in the city...

He frowned a little; she's an idiot! She's gonna drain herself doing this, and he knew she was aware of that fact.

He sighed a little and clenched his fists, she really did do so many stupid things sometimes... She was fighting a Dragon wasn't she? Why would she risk using a spell like this then, and on so many people? It was irrational.

Well... She had always been a little irrational he supposed.

He was still fighting with Cana, and Elfman and Lisanna had joined in with them a little while ago. Everyone was hurt in some way, all their clothes tattered, skin bruised and scratched.

He couldn't forget what he had seen, it had been sort of a vision, but he was fairly sure it had happened. He had felt other Mages Energy Signatures disappear as that shot went through his chest, and he fell.

Though, he wasn't hurt like that now, having taken the vision as a warning and gotten out of the way of the fatal blow before it could hit him. Whatever that vision was, it had saved his life.

Everyone else had experienced the same things, and he cast Cana a sad glance. She had seemed completely horrified at the vision she saw, apparently she had seen him die...

He shuddered a little, that was not a pleasant thought in the slightest. But Cana seemed alright now, and he couldn't help but notice the new fighting spirit that seemed to light up in all of them as Frea's spell took affect, before the spell finally finished, and the silver faded away, along with the Magic Circles and the streaks that had connected them.

"I feel, a lot better..." Cana murmured, looking at her hands in wonder.

"Its like a large part of my Magic Energy came back.." Elfman said.

"Did you say Frea?" Lisanna asked, and the rest of them glanced his way. He nodded curtly, they blinked in surprise, before their jaws dropped.

"You don't mean that was her, do you?!" They yelled and he sighed.

"Yeah.. It was." He mumbled, sweatdropping. "Its too much to get into it right now. Just be glad you have more strength to go on..." He dropped his voice a little, eyes narrowing. "...Teach sure as hell won't be feeling any better after that..."

Frea POV

Naraka let out a low roar of annoyance, "You little fool, how dare you do such a thing?!" He yelled down at her, as the Magic receded and the Magic Circle over the ground disappeared. "You'll pay for that!"

Frea's arms dropped as she fell to her knees, panting with sweat dripping done her face. Black waves of unconsciousness were licking at the edges of her mind, and vision, but she kept them away. This was what, the third time she had strained herself so much, she was on the ground panting?

She knew that using that spell may not have been the best idea in this situation, but it was both good and bad. With the extra power she had given the Mages fighting within the city, would ensure that it would take a lot more to kill them. That gave her time by leaving Naraka without the chance of gaining more power by the death of humans in the city. But it also wiped out any Magic Energy she had, and now she was stuck without Magic, trying to fight off a Dragon.

All that damn training I did... And I still never have enough Magic Energy...

She stiffened, wait a minute...The training... The Magic Energy supply I built up... Did I ever use it...?

"Try fighting now that you have completely exhausted yourself!" Naraka boomed as he dove down toward the ground, and the earth shook as he hit it with an amazing amount of force. He sucked in air, and Frea didn't make any attempt to move, she couldn't, her body was to weak to move this time, despite her efforts to get up, she only trembled.

"Reaper Cloud!"

A pitch black column of Death Magic shot from Naraka's mouth, and engulfed Frea entirely. When the attack ended, she wasn't there, and Naraka smirked. "Not so powerful after all..." He chuckled.

"Don't assume that just yet!"

Naraka's head snapped up to see Frea above him, with Moon holding on to her as the Exceed kept them both afloat. Frea smiled at Moon warmly, "Thanks for that." She murmured, "I might have overdone it a bit with the Spell..." Frea told her sheepishly and Moon sighed.

"You don't say?" Moon muttered. "You couldn't even move!" Moon scolded.

"I know... But like I said, thanks." Frea gave her a toothy grin. "Its a good thing I have you around to back me up." Moon blinked at the words, before smiling a little, but only a little.

The low growl echoing around them caused both to look down and see Naraka's head tilted up, his mouth open as black Magic began to form from the pits of his stomach. They both sweatdropped; before Moon quickly got them out of the way, and dove down toward the ground.

Frea's legs trembled as Moon slowly placed her down a little ways away from Naraka, and the Energy Dragon slowly sank to the ground, letting out a long sigh.

"You ok?" Rified appeared beside them in an instant, and Frea glanced up at him. He was bruised and bloody, but despite the minor wounds he had, he still looked ok to keep fighting. She looked away from him for a minute to see that all the smaller Dragons within the area had been taken down already.

"Give me a minute..." She mumbled, looking away and both Moon and Rified looked toward Naraka, who turned to face them.

"You don't have a minute." Rified told her lowly and Frea smirked a little.

"Then get me one." She told him and he stiffened, looking back down to see her smirking at him. "I only need a bit, so keep him busy while I get ready." Rified sweatdropped, staring at her silence and Frea smirked more. "Think you can do that for me?" She asked with a hint of a challenge in her voice.

After a moment he smirked a little, "I'll give you as much time I can." He promised and she nodded.

"Thank you."

Rified POV

His eyes switched toward Naraka, who was glaring daggers at them with his green gaze, lips drawn back in a snarl. Rified frowned a little on the inside, he would do what Frea asked of him, but he wasn't sure how well he could do against a Dragon.

Let alone a Dragon that basically used the same sort of magic he did. He would have to try and figure out why that was exactly, later, right now he had bigger problems.

He felt ten times better since Frea had set off that spell not to long ago, and honestly, he had no clue as to what it was. She had said the name of the Spell in the same language Naraka used earlier, and he was surprised she even knew it, he had absolutely no clue what she, or Naraka had said.

I'll ask later...

Rified walked forward to get away from Frea and Moon. He flicked both his hands up out in front of him, "Death Lance!" He growled and on either side of Naraka, lances sprung up from the ground and streamed out toward the Dragon.

Most of the Lances never made contact, and those that did, had no effect. Naraka quirked an eyebrow at him, "Death Magic?" He growled lowly, before smirking. "That will have no effect on me."

Rified jumped to the side to avoid a hit from Naraka's tail and he sweatdropped. He had, had the feeling none of his magic was going to work on Naraka... He sent out a few more lances, but they don't work any better than the first ones, and he jumped back more, still trying to avoid Naraka's tail.

"Death's Halestorm!" Rified hissed, lifting a hand toward the sky where a mass of dark clouds began to form above them. A massive amount of dark colored lightning struck down from the clouds, and engulfed Naraka in a sphere of Death Lightning.

Naraka grunted in pain at first, before he opened his mouth an tilted it toward the sky, sucking in and Rified's Magic flowed into Naraka as the Dragon ate it. Rified sweatdropped, shit...he ate it... That sure as hell isn't going to help anything...

"You can't expect to defeat the Grime Reaper with his own Magic." Naraka chuckled darkly.

"He's not trying to defeat you!" Their eyes snapped toward Frea as she shouted out. She was on her feet now, fists clenched and looking determined. "He was only keeping you busy!"

Naraka frowned, "Your out of Magic Power, what do you expect to do, Enogora Magion?" He growled lowly. Frea smirked and they blinked,

"This." She told him, lips pulling into a fang-revealing smile as she closed her eyes and clapped her hands together in front of her.

"Second Origin: Release!"

No One POV

Immediately Magic flared up around her, blazing just as high as it had before, and it only continued to rise higher and higher around her. The wind picked up and blew against Moon, Rified and Naraka from the sheer power coming from her, and Rified allowed himself a small smile.

Naraka narrowed his eyes and bared his fangs at her, but Frea had launched forward in seconds.

"Energy Dragon's Iron Fist!" She shouted, jumping into the air and catching Naraka across the face, the force being enough to knock the Dragon away so he crashed into the side of a building. Naraka got to his feet and let out a roar, "Energy Dragon's Wing Attack!" Frea was back in front of Naraka as she jumped again, and spun around in mid air, arms extended. Her arms were wrapped in blazing silver magic as they formed to look like giant wings for a split second, and the force hit Naraka, sending him completely through the building, and even scratching his scales where she had hit him.

Naraka let out a snarl and swung his tail out in front of him, "Death Waves!" He roared as waves of Death Magic sliced through the air toward Frea.

"Energy Dragon Claws!" Frea growled, curling her fingers and slicing down as the waves got close to her. Her fingers streamlined with silver magic that left a line of light as she easily sliced apart the waves coming at her. Naraka got to his feet and fixed a furious glare on her, sucking in air he leaned back and let loose.

Frea's cheeks puffed up as she leaned back and sucked in air at the same time, "Energy Dragon Roar!" The largest tornado of spinning silver magic that she had ever made, shot out toward Naraka's own breath attack, and the two met head on.

For a moment the two attacks clashed, until Naraka's own Magic destroyed Frea's, and carved a line through the city in its quake. When the dust cleared the next moment, Frea wasn't there and Naraka smiled, thinking the fight was over.

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art:..."

Naraka's head snapped up to see Frea far above him again, Moon holding on to her. Moon let go and quickly got away from Frea, as the young woman's Magic blazed even brighter and Frea flipped, arms held out to the side.

Naraka's green eyes widened as he looked up at her, glowing with the light of her magic blazing up around her wildly, illuminated against the dark backdrop of the night sky behind her. Time seemed to slow down, and the world went silent.

He could see it... It was faint, almost invisible... But... Behind the human, there was the almost invisible outline of a massive Dragon, wings spread out wide and glaring down at him...

"LightStream Ark!"

As Frea flipped in the air, she swung her arms down, and a huge arc of silver magic streamed down toward Naraka. It was so large, many of the Mages still fighting in other parts of the city could see it appear above the tops of the buildings.

The magic slammed down on top of Naraka, with such force, some of his scales shattered and he was pushed into the ground, letting out a hiss of pain, but looking furious none the less.

Moon flew up to catch Frea in midair before she hit the ground, and brought her back to the ground.

"Impossible... " Naraka growled, slowly pushing himself up from the ground, which was destroyed from the force of him being smashed into it. "A human... Can't be doing this... Its impossible..."

Frea stood still, panting heavily with Moon behind her. She had let her Magic stop blazing up after the last spell, but she still had enough Magic Power to go on if she needed to. She stiffened as Narka turned a very dark glare on her, and he let out a low menacing growl.

Immediately, Frea felt herself freeze up and she found she couldn't move. Moon was shaking, she couldn't move either, and neither could Rified. "Congratulations," Naraka hissed, "You managed to make me angry."

Frea hissed, jaw clenched. She couldn't move, and trying only managed to make her shake with the effort. There was no spell, he hadn't cast any spell from what she had seen. So how in the hell was he making her freeze, some kind of Restriction Magic?

Naraka pushed himself to his feet and stalked toward her, eyes seeming to glow a little as a shadow passed over his face.

"I'm done playing with you, its time this fight ended," Suddenly his lips parted into a wicked smile. "Enogora Magion blood... Its always been my favorite... Its gotten hard to find lately, there aren't many of you left in my time." The smile grew wider and his green eyes slowly turned a deep blood red.

Naraka took in a deep breath as his Magic began to spiral up around Frea, and she clenched her jaw when the wounds on her shoulder and stomach started flaring up with pain, where a dull sting took over the rest of her body.

Her eyes widened to see her blood float up from her wounds and into the air in front of her, Naraka opened his mouth and swallowed it all, letting out a sigh of content, and his Magic kept draining her blood as he ate it.

Her body was screaming with pain as he did it, but she couldn't make a noise being frozen as she was. Her eyes scrunched close as her body went rigid, and he just kept draining her, ignoring the obvious pain she was in.

He can use Blood Magic...?!

Blood Magic was forbidden in Fiore nowadays, there weren't any wizards she knew of that could use it. But it had been banned for a reason.

Controlling the blood of someone else was cruel, and the person you were controlling would have no choice, they couldn't do anything to stop you. More than often, Blood Magic was used for torture, because the person under control of the Blood-Magic user, would experience an extreme amount of pain while the Magic was being used on them.

Her teeth ground down on each other so hard, she was surprised none of them cracked from the pressure. Her body was on fire, like every part of her was burning as Naraka kept taking her blood away from her body.

Rified and Moon struggled to try and get out of the hold they were in, trying to move their bodies in any way, but with no luck.

Think damn it...!

There had to be someway to get out of this, she needed to come up with something fast, or Naraka would end up killing her. She began to force her Magic to bubble up to the surface, in a last attempt effort to disrupt Naraka's Magic. At first, she didn't have any luck, but then, her Magic blazed up around her despite the hold Naraka's Magic had made on her.

Naraka jumped in little in surprise, but roared in furry when her magic worked around her into a sphere shape, despite his Magic Hold, so she was released, and swayed on her feet dangerously.

She felt light headed and weak, his extraction of her blood had only resulted in the thick red liquid spilling from her wounds faster. She held her shoulder and winced, she really didn't like Naraka now, and his anger with her was clear on his face.

"Impressive... I'll give you that.." He muttered. Frea jumped backwards as his tail swung out toward her again, and she stumbled a little when her feet touched the ground again. "You've given me quite a bit of fight, for a human." Naraka's head flicked a little, and both Moon and Rified collapsed on their knees, wincing a little as they were released from Naraka's hold.

"Grim Reaper's Death Box."

Black Magic sprung up around Frea in a see-through box shape, trapping her inside as she glanced around warily.

"Activate."

Frea let out a short yell of pain as small blasts of Magic began to go off around her on all sides, before she silenced herself and crossed her arms in front of her, taking the hits and wincing. The box was to small to put up any sort of protection around herself, and she doubted she could even put one up when the blasts kept pounding relentlessly without stopping anyway.

Her body shook as each one hit her, and her skin began to be bruised and cut even more than it already was, her clothes becoming even more destroyed. The blood coming from her shoulder and the wound on her stomach continued to spill faster, but she hadn't time to even think about that.

"Frea!" Moon and Rified yelled, trying to get close, but were only shoved backwards when Naraka's tail slammed into them. Rified landed on his back in a pile of rubble, wincing before he quickly caught Moon, holding her to his chest as she was thrown into him.

Naraka POV

"Stay out of this." Naraka growled back at the two, looking their way before putting his attention back on the young woman, who was still being hit relentlessly with attacks. "Your hurt, weakened, exhausted, and your Magic Energy Supply is just about diminished..." Naraka muttered. "Yet you keep fighting me," He frowned and narrowed his eyes. He wasn't sure of the girl could hear him when she was getting pounded by shirt blasts of his Magic like that, but she had succeeded in really pissing him off.

He couldn't forget what he had seen, that silhouette of a Dragon just above her, before she cast her Secret Art on him. He wasn't going to let any human, Dragon Slayer or not, defeat him.

But she pissed him off more, when he realized her plan had worked. She had been persistant, she told him she wouldn't let anyone in the city die as long as she could help it, and he knew that what she had done, had made sure none of the humans were going to die.

"Tch... Your a lot like her..." He growled lowly. "Never giving up... It always pissed me off..."

"Energy Dragon Claws!" She yelled out, lifting both hands and striking down on the side of the box in an 'x' formation. Her attack only managed to scratch the surface however, and she let out another shout of pain when she momentarily left herself more open to the blasts, to claw at the box.

Naraka shook his head, and the blasts inside the box increased, pounding on her more, and she finally fell to her knees. "Give up already," Naraka hissed at her.

No One POV

"Frea..." Moon breathed, wincing soon afterward and Rified glanced down at her, the Exceed still being held up against his chest, he himself still being on the ground, not having enough energy to get up after being thrown away by Naraka's tail. He and Moon had both taken a lot more damage than they had been letting on, and even though Frea's earlier spell had strengthened them, they were starting to feel their wounds now.

Nothing serious thankfully, but for the amount of time and effort they had out into fighting those Smaller Dragons, it had left them with more than a few minor wounds. Their clothes were tattered, skin cut and bruised.

Though they had to admit, Frea was in a lot worse shape than they were.

They both stiffened when she yelled out in pain again, and fell to her knees, being slowly forced down to the ground by the Magic pounding against her body.

"Give up already." Naraka growled at her.

"I'M NOT GIVING UP DAMN IT!" Frea snapped back at Naraka, her voice sounding stronger than they would have thought it would be in her state. One of her eyes cracked open to glare up furiously at Naraka, glowing from the shadow passed over her face from her arm. For a minute they just glared at each other, the Magic inside the box still relentlessly pounding down on Frea, but she didn't look away.

When at last she did, that eye closed and she clenched her jaw for a moment, "I hate to be a copy-cat..." She muttered. She straightened her arms out in front of her and opened her eyes, "Energy Lance!" She shouted, and a lance made from her silver Magic streamed out toward the scratches she had already made in the box, breaking clean through, and it hit the shocked Naraka square in the chest, slicing the necklace of human skulls around his neck, so they fell to the ground and rattled. The force of the lance hitting Naraka wasn't enough to break his hard scales this time, but it did drive him backwards a ways.

Moon and Rified stared with wide eyed, even Naraka looked as if he couldn't believe it.

"Did she... Just copy my move...?" Rified breathed and Moon sweatdropped.

Frea got to her feet slowly, and swayed a little before taking a step back to catch herself, head hanging and chest heaving, a bit of blood dripping down from the side of her mouth.

"I'm not going to give up..." She huffed out lowly. "No matter who the enemy is, or the situation..." Frea looked up as her eyes fixed on Naraka, burning full of fire.

"I will never give up, as long as you pose a threat to my friends... As long as you are a threat to my Family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 183 10
Lucy makes the mistake of not saying anything about an injury, which then spirals into events she never imagined would happen. Emotions revealed, a n...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
4.4K 121 18
DISCLAIMER: This story is currently under EXTREME revising and editing! COMPLETED | 06/01/2015 REVISIONS STARTED | 07/16/2020 Book 1 of the FTFT seri...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...