Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 58- Turn Around!

833 39 2
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 58

Turn Around!

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

As the games progressed, Erza was still facing Kagura. Juvia was still going at it with Chelia, neither of them gaining the upper hand. Gajeel had run into Rogue, and Laxus had come across Orga.

Gajeel and Rogue were currently coming at each other steadily, both managing to hit the other, but they kept going.

Laxus seemed to be having fun, going at it with Orga. Black Lightning and Gold Lightning was crashing against each other as they fought, neither one of them gaining the upper hand as they fought on, fairly evenly matched.

Frea; she knew that Gajeel and Rogue were both strong, and she knew Orga and Laxus were the same way. But, she had faith that both of the Fairy Tail Wizards would win, even if the corwds watching the games had doubts.

Her attention went back to Erza's confrontation, it being a bit more interesting than any of the other fights going on at the moment.

"I guess its time to settle this." Erza murmured, gaze set steadily upon the Mermaid Heel Wizard standing before her. In an instant, Kagura launched forward, and Erza stiffened a little.

"I'll be going all out." Kagura warned in a dangerous tone,

"Exactly what I want!" Erza told her, sword coming up to block the swing from Kagura's Sheathed Sword. The force of the hit sent Erza backwards, and the red-head managed to flip, magic spiraling around her body, and Erza requiped into her Heaven's Wheel Armor.

"Heavens Wheel. ... Pentagram Sword!" The attack hit Kagura, but she quickly recovered and retaliated before Erza had a chance to defend herself.

"Strong form." Kagura muttered, dodging out of the way from Erza, and appearing above the Fairy Tail Mage.

"Adamantine Armor!"

"Slashing Form."

Frea's eyes went wide upon seeing the armor break and splinter as Kagura hit her again, to fast for even Erza to defend against.

"Now way!"

"Even Jupiter is afraid of that armor!" Sam exclaimed.

"That woman..." Vijeeter mumbled.

"She didn't even have time to take out the sword..." Warren murmured, sweatdropping at the realization.

Fairy Tail was astounded, that Armor was strong, really strong. No one would have ever believed that it could be broken like that.

"She's strong..." Master muttered.

"Flight Sonic Claw!" Erza launches at Kagura with amazing speed, and passed her, looking as if she got the Mermaid Heel woman. But Erza's yell of pain rang out cross the Arena, and she hit the floor, blood dripping from a cut in her side.

"She actually..." Nab breathed out.

"Got her?!" Sam finished for him.

"No way..." Chase hissed under his breath and Frea cast a quick glance his way.

The fight between the two of them... They were both strong, they were actually pretty even, from what Frea could tell. But there was no way in hell Kagura could be taking Erza down like this, and Frea narrowed her eyes in frustration at the redhead starting to sit up on the screen.

Erza's not putting her full effort forward...!

"She's really strong! Mermaid Heel's Kagura! She's overpowering Erza, the one who defeated the 100 monsters!" The announcer shouted and the crowds roared, some approving of Kagura, others cheering on Erza.

No One POV

"I'm surprised... I didn't think there was someone like you... does your strength come from your hatred toward Jellal?" Erza panted out, looking up toward Kagura who had come to a pause.

Kagura's face darkened at the mention of the name, and she stepped forward to kick Erza harshly in the side, sending her away to crash into a pillar and fall to the floor again.

"Whatever is the grudge... you bear against Jellal... I don't care... but don't involve Milliana now that she's started being optimistic toward the future...!" Erza growled.

"It's her own will." Kagura muttered, and she stepped forward to strike out at Erza again, and the red-head hit the floor hard. Erza coughed out harshly from hitting the floor so hard as struggled to sit up.

"What...ha...happened...?" Erza panted.

"You know that man well... Simon, he was killed by Jellal..." Kaguea growled. "He was my older brother..."

Erza's eyes widened in shock at Kagura's words, she could hardly believe it.

"We were poor but happy. However our happiness ended with the 'children hunt' 15 years ago. I managed to escape and for years I kept looking for my brother. Then I met Mlliana, and I found about my brother's tragic life and death..." Kagura trailed off a little frown pulling at her lips. "He worked as a slave for years and was eventually killed by Jellal. I could see nothing but darkness... and so I swore that I would kill Jellal to avenge my brother." She growled. Silence passed between the two as Erza stared at the ground, her hair shadowing her face.

"Milliana wasn't there... The only ones that were... me, Jellal, Natsu and Simon..." Erza murmured lowly and Kagura stiffened. "Indeed, it's Jellal's fault that Simon died, but... He didn't kill him..."

"I did."

Tears hit the ground as they rolled down Erza's cheeks, and Kagura's face darkened as she started to tremble with anger. "Are you willing to go that far to protect Jellal...?" Kagura questioned lowly.

"No, it's the truth. My weakness.. killed Simon..." Erza whispered.

Frea POV

Frea remained quite still as she strained her ears to hear what was being said between the two woman. She frowned a little to hear the story, she had heard what had happened at the Tower of Heaven, it being explained to her by both Erza and Natsu.

She knew what had happened with Simon, and she knew that Kagura was angry, hurt... Who wouldn't be of you found out you had been searching for your brother since he was taken away to be a slave, only to find out he had been killed?

Frea herself knew she would want revenge if she was in Kagura's place, but she also knew that letting hate filled and negative emotions like that hang around was a bad idea.

She had to wonder if Jellal was watching the games, wherever the hell he was. He might not remember what he had done... but he had to feel guilty about it, right?

In the back od her mind, she knew he did. She might not know Jellal very well, in fact, she really didn't know him very well at all. They'd never really talked, but what do you expect to talk about with a wanted criminal who hurt your friends? She had been angry with him when she found out about it, and she herself had never had any good experiences with him.

Siegrain, that Magic Counsel idiot she had run into on several occasions when she had been summoned for a hearing, back when she still had Shadow and Winter's souls inside her body. Thought projection or not, she had not liked him.

But now, she didn't get an evil feel from the man, and she was rather good at reading people. He seemed honest enough since he had lost his memory, and the way she knew he cared about Erza.. she had a feeling he wouldn't do anything stupid especially if it meant hurting Erza, she felt he would never hurt Erza as long as he could help it, and she trusted that. But she also had a sense of respect for him, a certain kind of respect she gave to few people. It was the respect for someone she knew to be a very powerful mage.

Her blood ran cold when Kagura started to unsheathe her sword, something she hadn't done since the start of the GMG, the Mermaid Heel woman had tears running down her face.

Immediately she could feel a large amount of raw power radiate over the city from the direction she guessed Erza and Kagura were in.

It was massive, huge... Nothing she had ever felt before, especially from something like a sword. Yet they were only feeling some of its power, the sword hasn't even fully been unsheathed yet!

Chase had gone quite still as his eyes widened, he could feel the power too, an they both sweatdropped.

"KAGURA!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU MUSTN'T PULL OUT THAT SWORD!"

The shouts erupted from the Mermaid Heel members who had already been defeated and transported back into the Arena. Frea's eyes snapped their way to see them all wearing horrified expressions.

That's not good...

"Erza!"

Kagura let out a shout a pure anger, a shout that echoed over the arena loudly. Extreme Power was unleashed the minute the sword was fully taken out of its sheathe. The swing caused a great slice to be torn into the very land in the swords wake, and everyone stared in horror to see the blood spring into the air.

Erza's sword had come up to block the swing in seconds. A large slash had cut through the skin on her shoulder, but she still remained strong holding against Kagura's sword.

"I can not die." Erza growled. "I'm alive thanks to Simon. I'm alive thanks to Grandpa Rob. I'm alive thanks to my friends. To abandon this life would be... to shame the ones who are not here anymore!" Erza yelled, getting to her feet and pushing Kagura away from her, she requiped into a pair of tied up red and orange pants, her hair pulled into a ponytail, and bandages wrapped around her chest.

"I'll kill you and Jellal! I'll kill you, no matter what!" Kagura screamed as she launched forward, and they came to a stop again as their swords clashed against each other.

"If that's where you get your energy for then that's fine. I'm not going to step on your feelings. But I'm not going to lose either!" Erza replied, and threw Kagura away from her with a heavy blow, a powerful enough blow that Kagura hit the floor and didn't move again.

"Erza did it! What an amazing force of will! She made a comeback in those conditions?!" The announcer roared.

Frea let out a low sigh, sweatdropping a little more and letting her eyes close as she leaned back a little, letting out a long sigh.

Her nerves were on high alert and he heart was pounding as she watched the fight. She could account that fact that she was so on edge because of everything that had happened, and whether or not she knew Erza was a very strong Mage... She was still worried about the red-head, when she was getting beaten up so much like this, it put her on edge even more.

"Kagura is getting up again! The fight isn't over yet!"

Frea's eyes opened again to rest on the screen, and she blinked upon seeing Kagura struggling to eyes back up.

"I...I..." Kagura panted.

Rocks began to collapse right over Kagura, falling down from the crumbling building. Erza's head snapped up to see it,

"Watch out!" The red-head yelled out.

The rocks fell and they all lost sight of the two woman as dust rose up and blocked their view. When it cleared, confused murmuring broke out among the crowds.

Erza had somehow managed to get Kagura out of the way, and now Erza's leg was pinned under the fallen debris.

No One POV

"Why...?" Kagura asked quietly.

"I... know...You... or I should say... I remembered... I didn't know your name... I only remembered... that you were Simon's sister..." Erza struggled to gasp out, wincing off and on.

"C..could it be...?" Kagura stammered, eyes growing wide as memories flashed in her eyes.

"Yes... I'm also from Rosemary Village... exactly like you and Simon.." Erza told her quietly.

The memories of fire and destruction rushed trough Kagura, when her village had been attacked, her brother taken...

And a girl with red hair had saved her from being taken as prisoner...

Tears pooled into Kagura's eyes as the memories came flooding back, and she brought her hands up to cover her mouth.

"You were..." She whispered.

"Simon used to talk a lot about you... I was worried too. .. I've always hoped that you'd be safe.. I still do..." Erza smiled at her and Kagura's tears fell faster.

After awhile she was able to regain her composure, and she stumbled forward to heave up the rock that had pinned Erza, and dragged her out. Erza sat on the ground trying to catch her breath, her foot bleeding heavily from being crushed.

Frea POV

"I still can't make up my mind... however... In this fight... I los-" Kagura began then she was cut off as a sword pierced her stomach, the one behind her pushing the blade in more as Kagura's blood hit the ground just in front of Erza. Minerva smirked as she removed the blade, and Kagura fell to the ground before her.

"Erza is the winner but the points are mine. .. I told you I would show you how a king fights." Minerva smirked wickedly at Erza. "Kings only eat delicious foods. Like mermaid heads... Or fairies who lost their wings."

Frea's fists clenched in her lap as she glared at the screen. If there was one thing Minerva had managed to do, it was to piss her off. Minerva's Energy Signature was dark, evil, wicked...

Who in the hell let her join a Legal Guild?! She's more of a Dark Mage than anything!

"You..." Erza growled as she glared up at Minerva.

"You are next Erza. However with that wound I can predict the result of the match." Minerva continued on coolly.

"M..Millia... please... save Millia..." Kagura coughed out quietly and Erza glanced down at her, before turning a stone hard glare on Minerva.

"I will." Erza promised.

"Milliana? That kitten?" Minerva questioned with a small smile, her hand swiped out to the side and Milliana was brought forward by Minerva's Magic. Milliana hit the floor, limp and unmoving.

"She's already unable to fight. And I get the points."

"Milliana..." Erza grunted as she dragged herself closer and gently placed a hand on Milliana's back.

"Er...Erza...?" Milliana breathed out, wincing in the process.

"Milliana, hold on." Erza told her, her eyes narrowing in confusion upon feeling the sticky liquid on her hand so suddenly. She lifted her hand up to see blood coating her skin, as she slowly lifted up the cloak Milliana was wearing, revealing her bare back, which was covered in slashes.

"I was tired of waiting. So I hurt her to have some fun. I enjoyed her screams." Minerva's lips pulled into a twisted smile as she said the last part, and Frea let out a low growl at her words.

Minerva was definitely someone she didn't like in the slightest, and her anger was rising at what she had done to Milliana. She had no reason, she just hurt people for fun and it pissed her off more and more as she watched the games unfold.

On another screen, Gajeel had just thrown Rogue away as his now Iron Club arm hit the Shadow Dragon Slayer in the jaw.

"You can't get stronger than me in one day. Give up. You can't beat me if you weren't able to beat Salamander one on two. " Gajeel grumbled as he came to pause, Rogue getting to his feet.

"You're not as strong as Natsu Dragneel." Rogue told him in that calm voice he always seemed to use.

Gajeel's eyes twitched at the comment, and his eyes darkened, his fangs glinting in the half-light as he glared at Rogue.

"What did you..." He growled, coming after Rogue in an instant. Frea looked away when she felt the presence of another Magic in the Arena, and she glanced around slowly.

She blinked in shock as she looked up, and a very, very small speck of black appeared in the sky above her. She glanced up and narrowed her eyes, tilting her head a bit as she tried to make out what it was. She could feel the Magic of the speck and she frowned on the inside...

Moon POV

Her sudden interest toward the sky didn't go unnoticed by a few of her surrounding members, and they glanced up to try and spot what she was looking at. Moon blinked as she searched the clear blue above for whatever Frea seemed to be looking at, but she couldn't see anything and turned a questioning look on the Energy Dragon Slayer; who was still looking up with narrowed eyes.

Chase also noticed where Frea was looking, and he glanced up to try and spot whatever it was as well. But when he couldn't see it; he looked down at Frea, and exchanged a quick glance with Moon.

"Teach?" He asked and Frea just blinked, eyes still fixed above them. They both noticed that she suddenly became a little stiff and her eyes narrowed to slits, before Frea finally looked away from the sky and let out a low sigh.

"Yeah?" She muttered.

"What are you looking for?" Chase asked her, gesturing up toward the sky. Frea shook her head and cast him a small reassuring smile,

"Nothing kid, don't worry about it." She told him and Chase frowned at the nickname, eye twitching a little in irritation.

Moon however didn't believe Frea, she could tell that she had seen something, and she was just trying to get Chase to drop the subject.

Frea swung her legs around, and stiffly jumped off the stone railing she had been sitting on. She winced as she stood up, and cast Chase a glance.

"I'll be back in a bit kid," she told him, and started walking. A vein ticked on Chase's forehead as he glared at her.

"Damn it, I'm not a kid Teach!" He snapped at her, but Frea only shrugged it off and kept walking. Her movement toward the exit didn't go unnoticed by a few of the surrounding Fairy Tail members, but they were all to focused on the Games to really think about it at the moment.

Chase turned his back on her retreating form, arms crossed over his chest as he let out a moody huff. Moon shook her head at him a little, finding it a little exasperating that he had gotten so worked up, so fast, that he stopped thinking about why Frea was suddenly acting a little off, or without even bothering to ask where she was going.

"So your not even going to ask where the hell she's going?" Moon asked him and Chase looked down at her, blinking a few times, then looked away.

"No... Even if I was, its too late now, she already left." He grumbled and Moon glanced away from him to see that Frea had already gone out of the exit. "Knowing Teach, it was probably something important."

'You should follow Energy Dragon.'

Moon blinked in shock to hear the voice go through her head, and she cast a sideways glance at Jynx, recognizing the voice as the Spirit Mage's. Jynx didn't look her way as her red eyes stayed fixed on the games,

'Why...?' Moon asked cautiously, using her Magic to communicate with the ghost telepathically, since that seemed to be what Jynx wanted to do.

'Chase is right; Energy Dragon wouldn't be leaving unless it was something important.' Jynx answered her, the ghost's calm voice ringing in her head. 'I ask that you follow her; if only to make sure nothing goes wrong. Its too much to risk another unexpected complication while the Games are still going on.'

Moon narrowed her eyes as she thought about the request, casting a glance toward the archway where Frea had disappeared. Things were so delicate in the balance as it was... Having Frea run into trouble now would not help with things..

'Alright.' Moon answered softly. 'I'll follow her, see you soon, hopefully.'

Moon sprouted wings and took off after her partner, eyes narrowed with determination. Her exit wasn't questioned either, but she couldn't help but notice the small smile Jynx let slip as she left, before she was out of sight and could no longer see the ghost girl.

She saw the edge of Frea's cloak disappear around a corner leading up, and quickly followed, not wanting to lose her. "Frea!" Moon huffed, rounding the corner. Frea came to a slow stop and glanced over her shoulder at Moon, blinking.

"Hmm?"

"Where are you going?" Moon asked her, coming to pause in front the Dragon Slayer. Frea glanced away and sighed,

"You might as well just come." Frea told her quietly. "I'm following a hunch, so I'm not really sure of where I'm going." She explained.

Moon followed slowly, a confused expression spreading across her face as Frea started walking again, and she stayed close.

"Then what were you looking at back there?" Moon pressed, not ready to drop the subject just yet.

"So you didn't see that orb of Black Magic in the sky?" Frea answered with another question. Moon blinked in surprise,

"No... Why did you see it and I didn't..?" She asked slowly as Frea gave her a small smile.

"Don't think I'm crazy just yet." She chuckled and Moon blinked. "Its been awhile, but I can feel a pretty familiar Energy Signature somewhere up ahead." Frea's eyes switched back to look ahead as they continued to go up.

An archway appeared up ahead, leading out to the very top of the Arena, where they both knew no one went, everyone stayed in the bleachers.

Moon glanced sideways when she saw the frown appear on Frea's face, and she could tell the Energy Dragon Slayer had become tense. She became wary too;

This must be important if it was able to get Frea away from watching the games...

They headed out and a slight breeze hit their faces, the sun shinning brightly above them. Moon came to a pause upon seeing a tall figure wearing a long black coat, and dark jeans, standing near the railing with their hands in their pockets, looking down into the arena.

She didn't know who it was, but the scowl that appeared on Frea's face told her that it was someone The Energy Dragon Slayer didn't like.

The figure, a man, seemed to sense that they were there, because Moon heard him let out a low chuckle.

"What in the hell are you doing here, Rified?" Frea growled dangerously.

Rified...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
576 48 8
Azura North, not your typical seventeen year old. She spent ten years being bound with chains. Her plan of escape didn't go so well. She lost her vis...
3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]
68 0 13
It has been 400 years after Sora learned of her destiny and some shocking revelations. She will soon have to find the others, but it isn't as simple...