Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

بواسطة EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... المزيد

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 57- Last Day

865 36 1
بواسطة EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 57

Last Day

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea placed her elbows on her knees and rested her chin in her hands as she leaned forward a little. The Games were starting to get interesting, and she would be lying if she said she wasn't a little excited to see how it turned out from here.

The simple fact that Team Fairy Tail had started to move out since they had been standing still and doing nothing, was enough to gain her attention, for now at least.

She was also more interested now, because she knew that Mavis had planned the Games out from here. She had come up with a strategy that was sure to help Fairy Tail win, and she wanted to see just how much Mavis had actually thought about this.

But she could never shake the feeling that something wasn't right here in the city, and knowing that the Eclipse Gate was sitting in the castle and stealing Magic Power from the Wizards in the games... That was one reason she knew for sure she didn't like the feeling the city was giving her. There was something else about it she didn't like, but she had no clue as to why...

Another thing that bothered her; was the fact that she knew there was a cavern under the arena, a Graveyard of Dragon Bones. She hadn't liked being in that cavern, and it still made her uneasy knowing it was just underneath her.

Then there was that strange figure, the one with an Energy Signature similar to Zeref's. That was just another thing on the list of shit she didn't like since she had arrived in this city.

Everything was getting more and more serious and confusing as the days passed, and she was sure more was bound to happen before the end of all this.
So much had happened already. Her head should be swimming with all she had learned and discovered, she was sure most of the others who had learned what she had; about Zeref, Eclipse, The Dragon War... All of it. Their heads should, and probably were swimming with questions.

Her head should be filled with even more questions than theirs. Lets face it, how much had she found out about and experienced over such a short amount of time?

Zeref- there was someone in the city with an Energy Signature similar to his.

Acnologia was once a man- and she still had no idea how she had figured that out before Zirconis had told them about it...

The Eclipse Gate- It's purpose, to change the past and stop Zeref and Acnologia alike before they even existed. The twelve Zodiac Keys were needed to open it.

The Dragon War- how Dragon Slayers were first born, and Dragon History in a whole.

The Grand Magic Games- they were really the 'Festival Of The Dragon King', or at least that's what Arcadios had said.

Lucy- she and Yukino have been arrested by the Kingdom.

RavenTail- they had been arrested after they had tried to force Laxus to talk. The fight with them was interesting, and she was glad she had gotten to fight

with them, something as easy as that always cheered her up. Hell... fighting seemed to cheer her up a lot.

Lumen Histoire- whatever the hell that was, 'Fairy Tail's Darkness' or 'Light' as Mavis had put it.

Ryuzetsu Land- ugh... She didn't even want to go there, it still made her cheeks burn with embarrassment when she thought about what had happened on that damn slide...

Moon- finding her little Exceed partner had been an upside to all of this.

Solana and everything that had happened with the Sun Dragon, Black Chimera and the Celestial Spirit King alike- she was still having a hard time believing she had had pulled the spell off... And hell, how many people on earth could create Celestial Keys out of Human Souls? Or ever get to speak with the Celestial Spirit King? It was rare, but then her mind flashed back to the piece of information she had learned from Jynx and the Spirit King;

Kasumi... She was a GateSentry...

Frea shook her head a little clear it of the thought, not wanting her mind to drift off to those memories she had pushed away into the deepest corner of her mind about Kasumi, to resurface. As far as she was concerned, there was no need to get into that, ever.

Frea blinked a few times, she had been so immersed in her own thoughts, she hadn't been paying attention to what was around her.

She blinked in surprise to see that Gray; he had begun a battle with Rufus, from SaberTooth. Having watched the recording of the first day, where Gray had been beaten by Rufus rather easily, she found it odd he was fighting with him.

"First, you think it was a good idea to put Gray up against Rufus?" Romeo asked from where he was leaning against the railing.

"Considering his Magic is not suited for a battle with Rufus, I would never have gone with a strategy where Gray would fight against him." Mavis began, eyes still fixed on the screen. "Every scenario that I came up with never had a positive outcome." Mavis sighed a little, "But he was determined, and I have learned never to underestimate someone with the desire to prove themselves."

Frea smirked a little and glanced away from the small conversation. Gray was a strong Mage, and whether or not his Magic wasn't exactly suited to fight against Rufus, that had never stopped him before.

As the fight between Rufus and Gray continued, it didn't look like Gray was doing very well. Rufus' Magic was amazing to be honest... Being able to create whatever magic he wanted just from memories? She had never seen anything like that before, and it was becoming an issue now that Gray had been hit several times and blown away, Rufus having destroyed the Shield Gray had created simply by making the Ice Mage 'forget' his Magic.

But the idea of creating different Magic using another type of magic... The concept was interesting to say the least...

Behind her she could tell that everyone was tense as they watched the fight unfold, they were dearly hoping that Gray would win, even Mavis was looking a little nervous. Frea glanced around at her fellow members for a minute, before turning her gaze back on the screens.

She wasn't nervous, not even a little. She had faith in Gray, and she knew he was pissed off about what Rufus had done to him on the first day. If anything was going to happen, Gray wasn't going to lose no matter what.

Her gaze snapped away from the screens and she blinked in shock, stiffening the slightest bit.

Out of the blue it felt like something about the air just... Shifted..

It felt like the Energy of the very air changed suddenly, but not enough for regular Mages to pick up on it. Even she could hardly tell something changed, she was just surprised by the fact that something had changed so suddenly, and without reason as far as she could tell.

But almost as soon as it happened, the shift in the Energy around her disappeared and returned to normal. She narrowed her eyes as she glanced around, trying to pick up on what it was with no luck.

Chase noticed her glancing around and she caught his gaze. He had felt it to, she could tell by that confused look in his eyes. But she didn't know what it had been, and he didn't know either.

Her attention turned back to Gray's fight, and she smirked when he defeated Rufus, having created to many things with his Magic for Rufus to remember. Gray smiled triumphantly as Rufus was announced to be defeated, and he took the SaberTooth Mages hat as a trophy.

The guild erupted in cheers behind her and Frea smiled more at their enthusiasm, and she noticed Mavis let out a small relieved sigh, smiling slightly.
One of the other screens were focusing on Jura as he made his way through Crocus slowly, and Frea watched him walk along for a little before glancing toward Mavis,

"So who have you planned on taking Jura down, First?" Romeo asked and Mavis' eyes closed.

"I haven't." She answered.

"What do you mean?" Someone asked.

"I haven't been able to come up with a plan to take him down, that's just how powerful that man is." Mavis told them quietly.

They fell silent as they watched the games continue on. Juvia ran into Chelia and their battle began. When Mavis was asked if she believed Juvia would win, the First simply explained that she didn't know, Juvia was really just meant to keep Chelia busy.

All eyes in the arena turned toward the screen, where they could see Erza and Kagura standing together, staring each other down. Everything was tense eyes the two, even the crowds became tense once they started watching the meeting between the two. They stood in tense silence, until out of the blue, Minerva showed up. Now all three of the woman were just glaring at each other.

"Do you think you'll be able to beat me?" Minerva questioned the two.

"Whoever my opponent is, I will not back down." Erza told her, while Kagura just stayed silent. Minerva smirked a little, placing a hand on her hip.

"People seem to have lost faith in SaberTooth... Needless to say this is because of your guilds..." The SaberTooth Mage's eyes scanned over the two standing before her. "Erza... Kagura..." She muttered. "To show our Guild is the most powerful, I will get rid of petty soldiers like you."

"Your pretty confident." Erza pointed out, and Minerva only smirked a little more.

"Enough with the talk. Come." Kagura ordered sharply, her hand falling to rest on her sheathed sword.

In an instant the battle between the three had started, and Fairy Tail watched tensely as Erza was thrown away by a hit from Minerva. But Erza expertly used the momentum of getting hit, to land a powerful kick on Kagura as she came down.

But Kagura only blocked the kick with her sheathed sword, and sent Erza flying through the air in seconds, a perfect counter-attack.

Before the Mermaid Heel Mage had time to react, she was trapped in a large bubble created by Minerva, hissing in pain as she was attacked.

While Minerva was watching Kagura struggle in pain, with a smile on her face, Erza regained her footing and started running toward the SaberTooth woman. Minerva turned her gaze from Kagura to Erza, as the momentary distraction that Erza had caused for Minerva, allowed Kagura to break free from the Magic's hold, a land a solid hit on Minerva, sending her flying.

As Kagura tried to regain her footing, Erza was able to send Kagura flying from a solid hit. The three woman came to a small pause, and Minerva smirked at the two.

The crowds around the arena were roaring, the fight between the three woman was proving to be interesting. Frea narrowed her eyes as she watched, she knew Erza was powerful, but she had felt the power of both Minerva and Kagura.

This wasn't going to be an easy battle for the red-head.

"I ragudo. Neer wirg mion. Derus elcantias!" Minerva said out loud, and Frea tilted her head at the speech, it being nothing she had ever heard before. She was aware of both Jynx and Mavis stiffening beside her, and without much effort could feel the sudden shock rolling off the two.

"Yakuma's Magic of the 18 Gods Of Battle!?" Mavis gasped out.

"YAGDO RIGORA!"

Minerva's voice echoed out around the arena, and no one needed to look at the screen to see the very large beam of Magic shoot down from the sky to encase the area where the three female Mage's were. Frea sweatdropped at the intensity and power that came with it. It was immense, powerful...

Damn...

The crowds all went deathly silent after Minerva cast her spell, and all eyes were trained into the screens as they tried to see what was happening with the three woman, having already being able to see Minerva unharmed and smirking at what she had done.

The dust that had been sent up was blown away, and revealed both Erza and Kagura standing tall and strong, even after being hit with Minerva's spell.

"WHAT?! THEY'RE OK?!" The announcer shouted out in utter shock.

Fairy Tail roared with approval for Erza, and Frea let out a silent sigh of relief along with Jynx and Mavis.

"I guess that's why Erza is an S-Class..." Chase murmured.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THREE?!"

"INCREDIBLE IS NOT ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE THEM!"

Yells and shouts erupted from the crowds, every single one of the watching civilians and several of the other Mages from different Guilds were astounded at the fact the Erza and Kagura were still standing after Minerva's Spell.

"I see... I certainly did not expect you to be so tough." Minerva told the two, a frown pulling at her lips to realize that her attack hadn't worked as well as she must have even expecting it to. "I had better modify my plan a little or else this battle will never end." Minerva lifted her hand in the air as her Magic began to spiral around next to her.

"I just caught this cat."

Erza and Kagura stiffened, and Frea frowned.

"Milliana?!"

Inside of an orb of Minerva's Magic, Milliana was floating limply, arms bound up above her head, eyes closed.

"Can't you see how much she is suffering?" Minerva asked, and Milliana let out a low groan of pain. "Inside this space I am constantly absorbing her Magic Power. Do not worry, I don't want you to surrender because of this hostage. I said I would change my plan." Minerva explained.

Both Erza and Kagura's faces darkened as they glared at Minerva, they both looked pissed. In fact, it had been a very long time since Frea had seen Erza looking so angry and dangerous.

Minerva didn't seem bothered by the glares in the slightest, in fact she just smirked wickedly.

"Yes... Those are the expressions I wanted to see."

"Let go of Milliana." Kagura ordered in a low tone.

"I'll show you how a king fights." Minerva answered back, ignoring the order to release her captive.

"I won't say it twice. If you want to live, let my friend go." Kagura growled.

"Get her back if you can." Minerva challenged.

Kagura launched forward at an incredible speed, eyes set upon Minerva who stood there watching her get closer.

"You'll be the second Tiger I eat." Kagura growled.

"I hope it's a good one this time." Minerva chuckled lowly.

In an instant, where Minerva had been standing seconds before, Erza was suddenly in her place after a flash of Magic, Kagura heading straight for her.

Frea blinked in shock at what had just happened, and Erza was fast enough to bring up a sword to block the hit Kagura was sending her way, it having been meant for Minerva.

"Settle the fight between the two of you. I will fight against the winner." Minerva ordered where she stood where Erza had originally been. The SaberTooth Woman's hand slowly swiped to the side, and the Magic that Milliana was trapped in, disappeared along with her.

"Your a pretty pathetic King if you intervened only to do this." Erza told Minerva from where she and Kagura were still standing, both of their swords up to push against the others.

"The King is the one who moves the pawn according to his own strategy." Minerva replied evenly. "You should be honored. Two against one would be to much." Minerva explained, turning her back on the two. "I acknowledge at least that miscalculation."

"The King must always win. No matter the conditions." With that, Minerva began to walk away from them.

"Give Milliana back!" Erza yelled after her, but she was ignored.

"Don't..." Erza's gaze snapped away from Minerva as she looked down at Kagura, whose eyes were hidden by the shadow of her hair. "ACT LIKE YOUR HER FRIEND!" Kagura snarled, lunging forward and throwing Erza away with a shove of her sword against the red-heads.

"It seems you two have much to talk about. I was in the way." Minerva smirked.

"I agree to your terms. Release Milliana!" Kagura yelled, whipping around to face Minerva, but the SaberTooth Mage was already gone.

"She outwitted you completely." Erza muttered, wiping blood from the edge of he mouth with the back of her hand.

"Shut up." Kagura growled lowly, glancing over her shoulder, face dark and eyes burning with fire.

"I'll slash both you and that Tiger woman."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
68 0 13
It has been 400 years after Sora learned of her destiny and some shocking revelations. She will soon have to find the others, but it isn't as simple...
47.4K 1.9K 60
(THIRD STORY! BOOK #3! Must read First and Second Books First! Thank you!) The Grand Magic Games are over, but trouble is still present in Fiore. Fre...