Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Bởi EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 51- Tag Teams

1.1K 48 7
Bởi EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 51

Tag Teams

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea walked out of the infirmary once Natsu, Cana, Mira, Gajeel, Master, Happy, Juvia, Erza and Gray had already left. She was following behind Laxus, who she knew was going to be joining Natsu, Gajeel, Erza and Gray as the new Team Fairy Tail. Moon was following behind her slowly, and she was aware of the Exceed watching her carefully. She was still fuming about what happened, and it was taking all of her willpower to surpress her magic, so it wouldn't flare up around her like it had.

Who the hell do SaberTooth think they are?!

No One POV

Mira, Cana, Master and Juvia broke off to go to the stands. Frea paused for a minute as watched them walk away, frown spread across her face until they were out of sight and she glanced toward Laxus.

"Oi, Laxus." She muttered and he paused along with the rest of TeamFairy Tail to look back at her.

"What?" He huffed.

In an instant she had launched forward and brought her fist back, punching him square in the chest and sending him crashing backward to smash into the wall before he could do anything about it. His eyes widened in shock as she did it, along with everyone else's.

"Frea?!" Natsu, Happy, Moon and Gray yelled in surprise.

"What has gotten into you?" Erza demanded.

"Damn it Silver, what the hell is wrong with you?!" Gajeel growled.

Laxus landed on his feet as crumbling prices of the wall landed at his feet and he glared at her, sparks of lightning flickering around him faintly.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" Laxus snapped at her. Frea clenched her fist harder as she straightened up, and looked away.

"I needed to hit something." She muttered, and turned her back on them as she began to walk away. "Lets go, Moon." Frea called over her shoulder and Moon hurried to catch up with her. Team Fairy Tail watched her walk away, eyes wide. Laxus was frowning as he watched Frea and Moon disappear around a corner.

"She's definitely not in a good mood." Gajeel muttered.

"Do you blame her? SaberTooth has all of us mad!" Natsu growled.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"We should be thankful she's been so level-headed about all of this." Erza murmured. "She was the only one who stayed calm enough to prevent the three of us from attacking SaberTooth back in the Arena." The red-head told them, gaze sweeping over Gray and Natsu.

"Tch... She's lucky I'm not in the mood to get her back for that right now." Laxus growled as he crossed his arms over his chest. Hitting the wall hadn't done anything to him, but his chest was a little sore where she had punched him. It wasn't his body that was physically hurt, it was his pride, how could he not have seen her hit coming? He should have been fast enough to avoida hit like that!

"Now that I think about it..." Gray murmured as he tapped a finger to his chin, eyes sweeping over the Laxus sized dent in the wall, and smashed stone all around it. "She wasn't using any magic when she hit you, was she?" He asked.

"I noticed that too." Erza murmured. Natsu, Happy and Gajeel's jaws dropped at the realization, and Laxus eyes widened in surprise, expression staying neutral.

She managed to hit him that hard without using any magic? That magic power they could all feel radiating off of her inwaves since the black mark on the back of her hand disappeared?

When did her hits get so strong?

Frea POV

Frea let out a small sigh, trying to get her anger to simmer down a bit more. Punching Laxus like that had done her some good, hitting something made her temper simmer down. She wasn't worried about Laxus being hurt when she hit him, he was tough, and she purposely hadn't used any Magic when she had punched him. That, and she was holding back a little too. Moon was sweatdropping a little as she followed along at her side and Frea looked down at her.

"Relax, I'm not going after anybody else." Frea promised.

"Did you have to hit Laxus, though?" Moon asked as she glanced up at Frea. Frea shrugged,

"Lets think of it this way, would you rather I had hit Laxus, or Chase?" Frea asked her. "I needed to hit someone, and I can't risk hitting Natsu or Gajeel knowing they are probably going to be the ones picked for the tag-team battle." Frea explained. "Even Happy is out of the question, he wouldn't be able to take one of my hits at all."

"You wouldn't have hit Gray?" Moon asked with a slight smirk.

"Nope." Frea replied. "Believe it or not, it's not often that Gray actually gets on my nerves. I have no reason to want to hit him." Frea replied.

"So why would you be ok to hit Chase?" Moon asked.

"He may not really be my apprentice anymore, but he still needs a good whack every once in awhile to set him straight." Frea replied with a small smile. Moon shook her head a little at the answer, and Frea let out a silent sigh as her temper went down a little more.

The two of them walked out into the balcony where Fairy Tail was waiting in silence, only a few people glanced their way but most were watching the Field as Team Fairy Tail came out. She walked up to stand where she had been earlier, purposely ignoring the cracks in the railing from where she had hit it. Moon took a seat beside Carla and Lily as she sat with her paws crossed over her chest. The first tag-team battle would be against Mermaid Heel Kagura and Millianna, VS, Lamia Scale Lyon and Yuka.

"How is Lucy?" Chase asked from where he was standing next to her and Frea glanced his way.

"She should be fine." Frea replied and Chase nodded a little, his deep blue eyes were fixed on the battle going on below them. Frea swept her eyes to the left, looking straight out across the Arena where a powerful and dark Magic in nature had just flared up. Her eyes narrowed, it was the Magic Energy Jellal had been looking for, the one that was similar to Zeref's."You feel it too huh?" Chase asked quietly and Frea nodded a little.

"Felt something off with the whole city since I set foot in it." She muttered.

"Me too." Chase told her. "It's odd, it feels dark but it doesn't at the same time. The only truly evil thing I can feel here is that Energy Signature 'Mystogan' is looking for." Chase told her and Frea narrowed her eyes more. He was right, the city felt dark but at the same time it didn't, it wasn't right. But the Magic Energy similar to Zeref's was making her edgy, she didn't like it, not at all.

"So you know about that?" She asked and Chase shrugged a little.

"Master knew it would be hard to keep it from me." Chase replied."I knew the minute that 'Mystogan' walked in, that he wasn't part of Fairy Tail. Master, Mystogan and Erza explained what was going on." Chase told her. "Who told you?"

"I ran into him when I got here." Frea answered quietly, eyes narrowing even more as she tried to make out the moving figures of people across the arena in the stands, trying to spot who the Energy Signature was coming from. Her eyes were good for that sort of thing, she could see pretty clearly at far distances and now her eyes caught a glimpse of someone in a black cloak as they slipped through the crowd, though their hood was up and she couldn't see their face. Her eyes narrowed more when she realized the magic was like Zeref's but, it felt like someone she knew, though the magic of the figure over-powered their Energy Signature.

"Thing is, I don't think Jellal's going to be around today." Chase murmured, low enough for only Frea to hear, The four Exceeds were too focused. She looked away once she lost sight of the figure in the black cloak across the arena, and set her eyes on him. He blinked once he noticed her semi-surprised face at the news and he tilted his head at her. "Didn't you here about happened yesterday?" He asked her quietly and she shook her head at him.

"Hear about what?" She murmured and Chase looked away, leaning against the railing with his hands and sighing.

"Jellal ran into Mest and Lahar yesterday, they saw his face." Chase said quietly and Frea stiffened at the news. "They were going to arrest him, but Yajima stepped in and saved his ass, and ours. Fairy Tail would be in huge trouble if the Council found out we were hiding a wanted criminal." Chase said lowly and Frea looked away.

So Jellal definitely won't risk showing up for awhile yet, not after such a close call...

Frea blinked in surprise to find the match was over already, with it ending in a tie, though by the look of both Yuka and Lyon, she would have to say it was close, although she hadn't been paying much attention to the fight.

"Next tag battle will be between Blue Pegasus and Quatro Puppy! Please send out your pairs!" The announcer exclaimed as his voice rang out around the arena.

Rocker and Bacchus walked out for Quarto Puppy, while Ichiya and the member of Blue Pegasus dressed as a rabbit came out with him. Frea smirked and couldn't stop herself from laughing a little, she could tell who it was with Ichiya, from the Energy Signature coming off of who was in that Rabbit suit. Moon, Happy, Carla and Lily looked up at her in surprise at the sudden laugh, while Chase only glanced her way in slight surprise.

"What's so funny Frea?" Happy asked and Frea smiled more.

"You'd never guess whose in that Costume." She replied and the four Exceeds exchanged glances.

"Who?" Moon asked but Frea shook her head.

"Do you know whose in the Suit, Chase?" Carla asked once they realized they wouldn't get an answer out of Frea, who looked away from the four to watch the fight, amused smirk playing at her lips.

"Don't recognize the feel of it..." Chase murmured as he too looked away from the four cats, and closed his eyes for a moment. Frea felt Chase's magic strengthen as he used a spell. "Energy Sense..." She heard him mumble. When Chase's eyes opened they were full light blue orbs for a split second before they returned to his normal deep blue gaze. The young man's head titled a little as his eyes widened in surprise. "Whoever it is, isn't human." Chase answered Carla's question as best he could. Frea let out a silent sigh, still smiling.

Of course Chase wouldn't know who it was, the young man hadn't been around to meet the person in the costume. But she had to be a little proud, if he could tell it wasn't human, he had defiantly learned something from her at least. Chase was a good Mage, a very good one. He had learned one of the hardest magic's in the world to learn, in such a short amount of time, she was astonished by it at first.

Energy Magic was a good magic for him, if he had thought of learning any other type of magic she had to think it wouldn't have worked out so well for him.

No, Chase was an Energy Mage, through and through.

"They aren't human?"PantherLily echoed.

"It isn't some kind of big scary monster, is it?" Happy asked in a small voice with wide worried eyes. Moon and Carla simply looked up at Chase calmly, not liking the sound of what the young man had said per say, but they knew better than to think it was something outrageous like what Happy was imagining.

Frea gave the small blue Exceed a reassuring smile as she glanced his way, "No its nothing like that Happy, don't worry." She promised and Happy let out a sigh of relief.

"Then... what are they...?" Both Moon and Lily murmured as their attention turned away from the two Energy Mages to the Arena once more, where the person in the Rabbit Suit was reaching up to take off their mask.

The rabbit suit fell to the ground to reveal a small golden Exceed with almost the exact same face of Ichiya. Lily, Happy, and Carla's jaws dropped at the sight, and Moon only tilted her head in confusion.

"Nichiya?!"

Frea chuckled at the three Exceeds shock, and Moon turned a questioning gaze on her.

"Whose that?" Moon asked at the same time Chase asked it.

"Used to be one of the Royal Guard for Extalia back in Edolas." Frea replied to both, and she sighed inwardly when Moon's face fell, and the dark grey Exceed looked away with an annoyed huff, paws crossed over her chest.

Chase POV

Chase didn't miss the reaction from Moon, but he didn't question it at that moment either.

"So Nichiya joined Blue Pegasus then?" Chase murmured as he looked back at the arena.

"I had a feeling he might get along with Ichiya if they ever met." Frea told him. "I'm pretty sure those two are counter-parts of each other." She added and Chase nodded.

"Sure looks that way, even their Energy Signatures are alike." He replied and Frea nodded at the comment. "Did you ever meet your counter-part, Teach?" Chase asked and Frea paused to think about her answer.

"Well... not exactly, I met the counter-parts of Shadow and Winter." Frea answered. Chase looked her over for some kind of reaction, but Frea was good at hiding her emotions on things like that.

"I bet they were fun." He mumbled and Frea shrugged.

Moon POV

Moon glanced between Frea and Chase from the corner of her eye, she didn't like any topic having to do with Edolas, but she was curious as to what the two were talking about. She would like to know who Winter and Shadow were, Frea was hiding her emotions well, but even Moon could see the Energy Dragon Slayer grew a bit quite at the names.

Frea POV

"More odd to be honest." Frea told him as she crossed her arms over her chest. "If you want to know about 'Frea Silvery' you'd have to ask someone else, maybe one of the others ran into her."

"Oh, Silvery was very nice." Frea and Chase leaned over the railing to see Gray standing below them with the rest of Team Fairy Tail, the Ice Mage was looking up at them and Frea faintly wondered how long he had been listening to their conversation."A little shy and soft-spoken, and a little jumpy." Gray added with an amused smirk when Frea frowned at him.

"I heard she was a wimp." Frea called down to him and Gray nodded.

"Pretty much, but the one thing your counter-part had in common with you, your both good fighters." He added and Frea tilted her head a little, before smiling at him.

"Thanks."

"Gray... Why don't you ever compliment Juvia like that...?" Frea glanced over her shoulder once she heard Juvia say it, only to see the bluenette slumped over in a chair, looking very downcast with tears streaming from her eyes as she pouted. Frea smiled a little at the sight, it was always a little amusing to her how highly Juvia thought of Gray, and it was even more amusing to see the Ice Mage flustered by the affection at times.

Moon POV

Moon frowned a little, she didn't like not knowing what the others were talking about. Her pale blue gaze swept over the surrounding mages, who would have the most information on this topic? Scanning memories was so much faster than having someone explain things to you, it was easier, and more accurate.

Scanning memories kept people from lying to you, caused less confusion. Moon's gaze switched over to Happy. Scanning the blue tom's memories was easy, he didn't protect his mind very well. Moon's eyes closed as she locked onto Happy's mind, silently searching for the information she wanted without over- stepping her boundaries. .

Frea POV

Frea glanced sideways when she felt Magic Power start to come off of Moon, she had to wonder what the Exceed was searching for, and in whose mind. She was aware of Chase glancing Moon's way, meaning he must have felt Moon's Magic Power rise up as she used it too.

Everyone's jaws dropped around her when Ichiya defeated both Quatro Puppy Mages all on his own. "Ichiya beat Bacchus?!" Several people gasped and Frea smirked.

As far as everyone knew, Bacchus was an S-Class Mage possibly above Erza's level, Blue Pegasus wasn't exactly known for their fighting skills on most days, and many people don't think very highly of Ichiya in the first place.

"He's gotten a little old over the years, but you can't forget that Ichiya has always been a very strong Mage." Frea told the people around her. "He's top in his Guild, and people always find ways of surprising you. " she added with a small smile.

"Now the moment you have all been waiting for! The showdown between Fairy' s and Tigers!" Frea straightened up from her position of leaning against the railing, crossing her arms over her chest.

She didn't care who SaberTooth decided to send out, all she cared about was whoever was sent out for Fairy Tail, they had damn well better win, or she would be pissed.

Hey eyes rested on the two Mages sent out for SaberTooth, Sting and Rogue. They were known as the Twin Dragon Slayers, and she hated to admit it, but even from here she could feel the power coming off the two.

They were strong, of that there was no doubt.

As she had expected, Natsu and Gajeel walked out onto the feild. She doubted that Gajeel and Natsu would go down very easily, and she had faith in the two's abilities.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, Natsu. " Sting told the pinkette with a smug smirk. Natsu just glared back at him, fists clenching as he stood there with Gajeel.

"You have thirty minutes to fight, let the match begin!" The announcer started the match and immediately the four Dragon Slayers in the Arena jumped into action.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.6K 445 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
641 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
127K 3.7K 79
ok so this is my first Character and reader, so if it's bad I apologize a head of time. description Y/N was always the shy kid, a target to be shot...
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...