Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Per EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Més

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us

1.2K 50 3
Per EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 50

It's A Mistake To Anger Us

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"Sorry, but I won't let you touch my KeyHolder." The red-head in the arena growled and Minerva's eyes narrowed.

"It seems Lucy had one last key still in her possession after all! Now one of her spirits have come forth to protect her Master!" The announcer exclaimed.

Natsu's expression had gone blank where he stood with Gray, Wendy and Erza beside him. Minerva frowned and the Spirit stiffened as more of Minerva's magic came toward her, speeding little orbs of extreme heat.

The spirit kicked a few apart while her long nails sliced through some, and she purposely let herself get hit by one before it could touch Lucy. The Spirit disappeared from where she had been standing in front of Lucy, as Minerva used her Magic to bring the red-head in front of her. Minerva's leg swung out toward the spirit, too fast and too powerful for any one to ever block.

Too bad Minerva was trying to use hand-to-hand skills on this Spirit, that attack would never work.

Minerva's kick was easily blocked by the spirit, who smirked at the SaberTooth Mage's shocked expression. All in an instant, Minerva was thrown backward as the spirits fist made contact with her cheek, hitting her so hard everyone around the arena could hear the fists impact. Those with good eyes could see a black marking on the back of the Spirit's hand, something that looked like a Dragon's head surrounded by a spiral.

All of the SaberTooth Mages eyes went wide as Minerva was hit, actually hit! And their jaws dropped at the sight.

Minerva stopped herself from going out of the Sphere, and her face darkened as she glared at the spirit. "You little..! How dare you?!" Minerva yelled at her and the spirit stiffened as she suddenly was bombarded with Minerva's magic, no hope of dodging any of it. The spirit just silently winced as she got hit, eyes never leaving Minerva as she didn't make a sound.

Everyone's eyes widened when Minerva smiled wickedly and sent a very large blast of magic at the unmoving Lucy, and the spirit's eyes widened.

"Try and protect your Master now!" Minerva hissed.

"Sun Dragon Wing Shield!

Flickering red, orange and yellow magic flared up around Lucy as it shifted to look like great wings; and they wrapped around the blonde Celestial Mage. The attack headed for Lucy was blocked, but in the instant the spirit had looked away from Minerva to aim her spell at Lucy, Minerva had sent another spell toward the spirit.

The spirit's green eyes widened in utter shock as a concentrated force of Minerva's magic hit her, and she started to fade away into glittering pieces of orange and gold.

"Tch... Forgive me..." The spirits voice faded as she was forced back into the spirit world.

Frea POV

Frea leaned against the stone railing as she watched Solana appear before Lucy, protecting the blonde form Minerva's attack. She ignored the bewildered expressions she was receiving from everyone around her, she only cared about the fight.

Solana had saved Lucy from almost certain death, but the competition was still going on, and Lucy wasn't moving. Both Chase and Frea could tell Lucy had blacked out, and the problem that Solana was facing now, as she wouldn't be as strong as she normally would with Lucy unconscious, then she would had been with Lucy awake.

It was because Lucy had blacked out, Solana was being forced to stay in this world with her own Magic Power. That was something Frea knew she wasn't used too, and Solana had never had a large amount of Magic power to begin with.

This was both a good thing, and a bad thing.

Solana wouldn't be a spirit to rely on when you needed someone with plenty of Magic Power, but she would be great for hand-to-hand fights. Another upside of this, would be the fact that Solana would only need a small amount of Magic Energy from her KeyHolder to be summoned.

"That spirit just saved Lucy's life..." Romeo murmured.

"Where in the hell did you find that key?" Macao murmured.

"Found her when I was doing my mission, she was in possession of the Dark Wizard I was after." Frea replied, coming up with the lie on the spot. She didn't like lying, but she didn't feel the truth was something she should tell them, not being as unbelievable as it was.

Her eyes glanced toward Happy, who had been sitting beside Moon. Now the blue Exceed was sitting quite frozen as he stared at the arena. Small tears were at the edges of his eyes, and his eyes were wide.

"Why... Why does that Spirit...?" Happy stammered in a voice so low, only she could have heard him.

He must remember Solana from seeing her years ago...

Solana destroyed the attacks that Minerva sent Lucy's way, and even took a direct hit from one when she wouldn't have enough time to destroy it. She smirked when Solana hit Minerva with a heavy punch, and she could see the watching SaberTooth member's eyes grow wide in shock.

Frea sweatdropped when Solana protected Lucy, only to be hit by Minerva's magic at the same time, and she watched with narrowed eyes as the Spirit was forced back into the Celestial World.

Solana wasn't going to last long relying on her own Magic Power to stay in this world anyway...

Everyone stiffened as Minerva turned a hateful glare on the unconscious form of Lucy, and they all sweatdropped as she prepared her magic again.

"Stop the match!" Frea's eyes widened when she heard the order ring out across the stadium from somewhere high up, but it echoed off the arena walls so much she couldn't place where it came from. The Pumpkin Man's hand shot into the air as he blew a whistle,

"The referee has stopped the match! Minerva comes in first place!" The announcer exclaimed. Minerva went over to the edge of the sphere as she held Lucy out of the water by her hair. "Lucy hasn't moved in awhile, is she alright?"

Minerva dropped Lucy and everyone froze, Natsu and Gray ran out into the Arena, sprinting as they jumped and just barely caught her before she hit the ground.

"Get the Medics!"

"Lucy!"

Juvia, Wendy, Chelia ran toward Lucy as Erza appeared in the arena, glaring up at Minerva who was sliding down the edge of the sphere with a very unhappy look on her face. The SaberTooth mages cheek was turning black and blue and swelling up a bit, right where Solana had hit her.

"Lucy hang in there!" Gray said frantically.

"What have you done?!" Natsu snarled at Minerva.

"What's the face for? I simply took advantage of the rule, she just didn't seem to understand, she's useless trash. Rather, you should be thanking me for letting her keep second place." Minerva muttered as she landed in front of them, hand on her hips.

Frea's fists clenched as she pressed them against the stone railing and let her head hang with her hair shadowing her face, she was literally shaking with fury at Minerva's words, and her fangs ground down as her jaw clenched together, eyes shut tight.

How dare she?! Who the hell does that bitch think she is?!

Natsu's eyes darkened as he got up, looking ready to attack Minerva, as Gray got up and left Lucy to Wendy and Chelia, eyes narrowed. Even Erza herself looked ready to go after Minerva, but she kept her cool long enough to stop Natsu and Gray from going after Minerva as Sting, Orga and Rufus appeared to stand in front of their Guild-mate.

"Oh my! It looks like SaberTooth and Fairy Tail are about ready to start fighting!" The announcer exclaimed.

"Its what she deserves, she thought she could mess with us and not pay for it." Minerva growled to the three, "Its her own fault for being so damn weak." She growled.

At last Erza seemed to snap, her face darkened as a sword appeared in her hand, and Gray and Natsu stepped up to her shoulder with their own Magic blazing up around them.

No One POV

The sound of stone being smashed swept over all the watching Fairy Tail members in the stands, and their eyes darted to the side to see Frea jumping through the air down toward the Arena, face dark. The railing had been smashed where she had punched it, and from the force of her feet pushing off against it.

They all sweatdropped, Frea was going to fight these guys! That could get Fairy Tail disqualified from the games!

"Frea!" They all yelled out, but she was already gone. Moon's eyes closed as she crossed her arms over her chest, Lily, Happy and Carla were standing beside her all looking worried and sweatdropping. Jynx appeared to sit beside Mavis, eyes fixed on what Frea was doing, as the ghost sat there in silence and said nothing.

Frea was in between Erza, Gray and Natsu and the SaberTooth members in seconds. Her arm swiped out to the side, and her Guild-mates stopped, they had been moving to attack SaberTooth, but they halted when she was suddenly there.

"Enough." Frea said with a calm and even tone. "This isn't an official match, you guys cant fight." Frea told them. Her face was hidden by the shadow of her hair, as she stood with her back facing Erza, Natsu and Gray.

"But-" Natsu protested.

"I said enough!" Frea ordered sharply, voice rising a little but her tone remained calm, and Natsu fell silent.

All Fairy Tail members' stared wide-eyed at what was happening, Frea was never the level-headed one in situations like this.

"By all means, come after us." Rufus murmured with a small smile creasing his lips.

"Gray." Frea muttered as the Ice Mage took a step forward. "Don't."

"I cant believe she's being so calm about this.." Lily murmured as he watched with his arms crossed over his chest.

"She's only being calm because she has to be." Moon murmured as her eyes opened to rest on the Arena. "Cant you tell? She furious, all she wants to do is beat SaberTooth into a pulp, but she's stopping herself from fighting along with those three down there," Moon gestured a paw at Erza, Gray and Natsu, "Because Fairy Tail's place in the games relies on it."

"Teach has a lot more self-restraint than you guys give her credit for." Chase murmured as he leaned up against the stone railing with his back, arms crossed over his chest and eyes closed. "Those SaberTooth Wizards don't know who their talking to, Teach could take them all on being as mad as she is. But even one wrong word out of them she might snap, then not even all of Fairy Tail could stop her." He muttered darkly and they all sweatdropped at his words.

Erza grabbed onto Gray's shoulder tightly as she turned away from SaberTooth, heading back to where Lucy lay with Wendy and Chelia were performing Emergency Treatment on the blonde. Natsu slowly turned away with a glare across his face as he picked up Lucy's keys from Where Minerva had thrown them, and picked Solana's key up along with them. Frea slowly started to turn away from SaberTooth as well, face still dark from the shadow of her hair. Sting's lips cracked into a smug smirk as she snickered at the retreating Fairy Tail Mages, he was more arrogant than people knew, and this was the perfect chance to piss the Fairy Tail Mages off more.

"Run along little Fairies! Enjoy this while it lasts, SaberTooth will come out on top! No amount of wishing or hoping will do you any good, all of you are going to end up like her when this is over. SaberTooth is and forever will be Number One in Fiore!" Sting laughed with a chorus of approval coming from his Guild-mates and Frea came to a dead-stop.

"Tch... That idiot just signed his own Death Wish..." Chase muttered as he opened his eyes, back still facing the Arena.

Jynx's eyes narrowed from where she was sitting beside Mavis, with Master Makarov sitting on Mavis' other side. The three hadn't said a word since Frea had jumped down into the Arena, and they were all watching with narrowed eyes and neutral expressions.

Frea started to shake with anger and everyone around her could hear the low growl she let out. Erza stopped and glanced back at Frea, eyes narrowing.

"Frea..." Erza warned.

Everyone besides the Sabertooth Mages flinched a little as some silver magic began to rise up around Frea in soft translucent waves.

"Making our Guild angry is the worst mistake your ever going to make in your life." Frea told him and Sting smirked more.

"Oh really? What could a pathetic Guild like Fairy Tail do to us, the strongest in all of Fiore?" He laughed and the other SaberTooth members laughed a little too.

Time slowed down as the black Crescent Moon Mark in the back of Frea's hand blazed a brilliant silver and started to crack, before it disappeared into glittering pieces, floating off of her skin into the air.

The second the mark disappeared massive amounts of Silver Magic encircled Frea's body and her cloak and hair floated and waved wildly from the force of it. Even the loose earth around Frea's feet rose up too, and her fists clenched. To everyone in the Arena, who had only been able to feel a small amount of Magic Power coming off of Frea, were now suddenly hit by the feeling of her Magic tripling in seconds, and they sweatdropped a little.

Within one more second, Frea was right in front of Sting.

Jynx POV

Jynx's eyes narrowed more at what just happened. Her Limiter Seal was gone, completely gone...

"You didn't take your Seal off of Frea just now, did you?" Mavis asked quietly as she watched the Fairy Tail members down in the Arena. Master Makarov was watching silently too, but he was listening to what the First had said.

"No, her magic destroyed it because the pressure was too much." Jynx answered quietly.

Sting POV

The Fairy Tail Mage who had stepped in, was suddenly less than an inch away from his face, she was so fast he hadn't even seen her move!

He recognized her as the Fairy Tail Mage that stepped in to fight with Laxus against RavenTail the day before, but he couldn't remember what her name was at the moment.

Sting's eyes widened as he sweatdropped, he was now inside the force of her Magic, he could feel its immense power all around him, powerful, choking, immeasurable... and for the first time he could see her eyes.

Shining silver eyes alight with fury and seemed to stare straight through him.

"Wipe that stupid grin off your face." She hissed at him, and he could see her fangs clearly.

Wait...fangs...?

"Your a Dragon Slayer..." Sting breathed in disbelief. He had never met another Dragon Slayer with this much power before, what he was feeling now could be equivalent with his White Drive...

"SaberTooth is really starting to piss me off." She growled, completely ignoring his comment of her being a Dragon Slayer. "You even more so, Natsu told me what you and your partner did to your parents." She growled at him, and Sting realized she must be talking about Rogue, how they had both killed their Dragons...

"You and your Guild are going to have to worry about Fairy Tail's anger toward you now," her face inched closer to his and Sting sweatdropped as he felt her magic blaze brighter than ever, wrapping around him, and she bared her fangs at him. "But it is nothing compared to my anger. The rules prevent me from attacking you without it affecting Fairy Tail. But if I ever see you outside this Arena when the games are over." Her eyes narrowed and he gulped a little, heart beating faster out of sudden fear.

How in the hell could he be scared? This was a weak little Fairy and he was a Great Tiger! He couldn't be scared!

"I will not hesitate to make you and your Guild pay ten-times over for this." She growled lowly, before turning in one swift movement and walking away. Her magic began to simmer down as she left, and Sting couldn't help but notice the rest of Fairy Tail let out silent sighs of relief. Her tone and expression were so dead serious... She meant what she said...

Sting frowned as he pushed the sudden unwanted fear to the back of his mind and left the Arena with the rest of his Team, who didn't look at all bothered by what happened with the Fairy Tail Mage with the silver eyes.

No one POV

It seemed all of Fairy Tail let out sighs of relief as Frea turned away from Sting, not having even lay a hand on him. They had all thought she would have attacked all of SaberTooth in that instant, but she surprised them by keeping her anger under enough control to not attack them at all.

None of them had heard what Frea told Sting as she got in his face, but they could take a guess. She was mad, really mad, if the sudden, extreme amount of power that had rose up around her out of anger wasn't enough to tell you that.

The Energy Dragon Slayer followed the rest of the Fairy Tail members inside as the medics brought Lucy in after Chelia and Wendy gave her Emergency Treatment.

Now they were all in the Infirmary crowded around Lucy's bed with worried/angry expressions. Frea was sitting on a bench pushed up against the stone wall with her back up against the cool wall, arms crossed over her chest and eyes closed. Everyone was giving her some space to calm down.

The door burst open as Mira and Juvia ran in. "Is she ok?!"

After the two Cana, Gajeel and Laxus walked in, with Moon walking in behind and immediately walking over to Frea and sitting in her lap, the Energy Dragon Slayer unhooking her arms to wrap them around the grey Exceed. "You guys..?" Gray murmured.

"We may be on different teams but we're still in the same Guild aren't we?" Cana smirked at him.

"Is Lucy ok?" Mira asked worriedly as she looked at the bandaged blonde lying in the bed.

"Her life's not in danger, thanks to Wendy." Porlyusica replied.

"Not at all! It was Chelia's Emergency Aid that made the biggest difference." Wendy put in.

"Those bastards..." Natsu muttered.

"I know what your trying to say." Laxus murmured from where he was leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Nnn..." Everyone looked up as Lucy stirred and opened her eyes a little. "I'm sorry everyone..." Lucy mumbled and Natsu smiled a little.

"Sorry for what?" He asked.

"I failed... I lost..." She mumbled.

"What are you talking about? You got second place, that's eight points." Gray told her with a smile.

"You did great." Erza told her and Lucy turned over.

"Where are my keys...?" Lucy asked and Happy jumped onto the bed beside her, holding the ring of Keys.

"Right here Lucy." Happy have them to her and Lucy smiled as hugged them close.

"Thanks..." Her voice trailed away as her breathing deepened and she fell asleep.

"Looks like she fell asleep." Mira smiled a little. Natsu turned in his seat to face Frea, in his hands the silver key tinted orange, with the sun and Dragon's head, was grasped between his fingers.

"Where the hell did that key come from anyway?" Gajeel grumbled as he noticed it in Natsu's hand.

"That's right, Lucy doesn't own that key." Juvia murmured.

"She does now." Moon told them quietly from where she sat in Frea's arms, the Energy Dragon Slayer still had her eyes closed and had not said a word this entire time. Everyone glanced toward Moon, who only looked back calmly and Happy jumped onto Natsu's shoulder.

"What do you mean, Moon?" Happy asked.

"That Key now belongs to Lucy, that's why the Spirit protected her during the match." Moon replied. "Frea received it when she completed her mission while she was training. But she forgot to give it to Lucy before the match, so she had to send it to her during the Naval Battle." Moon explained. Everyone blinked in surprise at the information, Frea usually didn't forget to do things.

"Why... Why does that spirit look like Solana?" Natsu muttered as he grasped the key harder.

"It is Solana." Frea told him as her eyes opened and Natsu's own eyes widened in shock, and Happy almost fell off of Natsu's shoulder at the words.

"Whose Solana?" Wendy asked.

"From what I understand, Natsu and Happy used to visit her when they went out on jobs." Frea explained. "But the two of them never mentioned this to the Guild mind you, idiots." Frea muttered and Natsu gave her a sheepish look.

"Sorry." Happy and Natsu mumbled. "We met Solana when she was about seven or eight, found her fighting off these thugs and I helped her out." Natsu explained. "After that we got to know each other and whenever we went on a job that sent us that way, we would hang out with her for awhile." He told them and flipped the key over in his hands. "I knew she was a Dragon Slayer, but I didn't know she was a Spirit..." He murmured.

"Aye.." Happy said quietly.

"She wasn't always a Spirit Natsu, she was stamped with one of the Celestial Spirit Kings Seal's, that allowed her to become a Celestial Spirit when the time was right." Frea told him.

"How the hell do you know all this stuff?" Laxus huffed and Frea shrugged.

"I know a lot more than you guys think I do." She said simply and he frowned at the vague answer.

"How could you have forgotten to give the cheerleader that Key before the battle? It's a little important you know." Gajeel huffed and Frea sighed.

"Now that it comes down to it, its better that I forgot. If I had remembered to give Solana's key to Lucy before the match, and it had been stolen along with the rest of her keys, Lucy would be dead right now." She replied and they all fell silent, what she said was true.

Everyone's eyes turned toward the door as Master Makarov stepped in,

"Ah, good. Both teams are here." He murmured as he closed door behind him and crossed his arms behind his back. "I have been informed by the Game Makers that both Fairy Tail teams have to combine to make one team with five members." He told them.

"What?!"

"The teams have to combine?"

"Why?"

"Due to RavenTail's disqualification the Makers have decided it will be too hard to create the team battles with an uneven number of competing teams." Master explained.

"I suppose if the Game Makers said to do it, we have no choice." Erza murmured.

"It's only the tag battles that are left right?" Mira asked.

"No, I think there will definitely be a battle on the last day involving all five members." Porlyusica told them.

"I'm definitely going to get back at those guys for Lucy!" Natsu exclaimed as he popped up from his seat. Master glanced between all the Team members he had to choose from as he thought it over, then let out a low sigh.

"The five for Team Fairy Tail will be..."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
97.5K 2.6K 21
A story about the angel princess that is sent to earth land to find a partner and to learn how they live. She will have to learn how to control her p...
4.4K 121 18
DISCLAIMER: This story is currently under EXTREME revising and editing! COMPLETED | 06/01/2015 REVISIONS STARTED | 07/16/2020 Book 1 of the FTFT seri...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...