Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Bởi EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land

1.2K 56 22
Bởi EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 48

Ryuzetsu Land

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea took a seat down beside Laxus who was sitting with a bored frown on his face beside a pool, where Mavis was swimming. They were at an indoor water park called Ryuzetsu Land. This is what Mavis had insisted on doing after the conversation by the flower fountain, and Makarov immediately agreed to accompany the ghost to the park.

Unfortunately, both Frea and Laxus were forced to come along. Neither of them wanted to be here, but they knew better than to argue.

Frea let out a weary sigh as she untied the cloak around her neck and took it off, folding it up and dropping it in her bag. She had changed into her black swimsuit with the silver specks dotting it like stars and pulled on a pair of black short shorts to go over it.

Laxus hadn't even glanced her way when she sat down, his chin was resting in his hand as he stared moodily at the water. But he did glance over when she pulled her cloak off, and she knew what he was looking at.

Her entire left arm was covered in white bandages and her shoulder had a thin layer of the white bandages wrapped around it. With the cloak on you couldn't see it, and now the almost healed cuts all over her body could be seen.

Frea ignored his glance as she let her hair down, which had been braided and coiled into a bun with a black ribbon with silver lines crisscrossing over it, and yellow and light blue stars dotting it that had been tied into her hair, she ran her fingers through her hair a few times. She clamped her fangs down to hold the ribbon in her mouth as she did so.

"What the hell happened to you?" Laxus grumbled, and Frea didn't look his way.

"I took a mission before I left, if you don't remember." She mumbled to him. "It got complicated and I ended up fighting a lot more than I expected." She explained as she pulled her now wavy hair into a loose ponytail with her bangs left to hang around her forehead and the normal two strips of hair to border her face. She tied it up with the same ribbon and closed her eyes, laying down on her back with her arms crossed and resting on her forehead.

"I'm fine, just in case you were wondering." She mumbled and he let out a huff.

"What was the mission about anyway?" Laxus asked.

"Capture a Wanted Dark Wizard." She replied simply. Laxus frowned a little at her vague answer. Usually he wouldn't try talking to her, she never was one to be able to have a civil conversation with Laxus before, but they had their good and bad days, one minute their heads were screwed on straight enough that they stopped fighting for a time, and the next they were dishing out insults and brawling with each other. But he needed to do something, it was awfully boring just sitting here watching Mavis swim around.

"You showed up late for that? It shouldn't have taken you that long, if that was all you had to do." Laxus pointed out and Frea let out a sigh.

"Does it matter? All you need to know is the mission got finished, and nothing seriously bad happened." She replied. Laxus frowned more, Frea was good at annoying him at the best of times, but if there was one thing that really annoyed him about her, was when she kept secrets and never explained anything important.

"Are you sure your alright?" Laxus glanced over toward his Grandfather as the old man asked the question.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a little sore and tired," she murmured and Master looked away, satisfied with her answer. "Not to mention almost none of my Magic Power has come back yet... I can't believe its taking so long to come back..." Few mumbled under her breath, so low that Makarov wouldn't have been able to catch it.

Laxus blinked at the words, but decided not to push the subject with her. "How did you find that cat of yours?" He asked, changing the subject.

"You mean Moon?" Frea asked.

"Yeah, her." Frea smirked and let her arms unhook as they fell to her sides and she looked up at the ceiling.

"I found her tangled up in some vines after she had been running away from Nadi. I helped her out and she started traveling with me." Frea replied.

"Whose Nadi?"

"Sorry, I forgot that not everybody went to Edolas. Nadi is one of the Exceeds from Extalia who came here after all of Edolas' power was drained." Frea explained. "Nadi had come across her as he was traveling toward the place were that huge Magical Anomaly happened a few nights ago." Frea explained.

Her silver eyes were fixed in the high ceiling as she retold the story and Laxus' mind flashed back to seeing that Magic Anomaly in the sky.

"I saw that too, any idea what it is?" He asked and she closed her eyes.

"Nope." She replied evenly.

"Your one of the best Mages when it comes to Magic identification, I thought you at least would have some idea as to what it was." Master spoke up as he paused in his watching of Mavis swimming to look Frea's way. Frea sat up so she could see the old man.

"I was too far away from the source to get a good picture of what it was exactly." She replied and paused. "But it wasn't evil, I can tell you that." She explained and they sat in silence for a minute before Master nodded and looked away.

Frea frowned slightly, she didn't want to talk about this. She flipped her left hand over and looked down at the black Crescent Moon mark there, and blinked in surprise.

I forgot to ask Jynx to take it off...

Frea looked away and swept her gaze over the park slowly, beside her Laxus was frowning at her slightly. For whatever reason he had the feeling the Energy Dragon Slayer wasn't telling them everything.

"Why do you still have that on?" Laxus asked as he pointed to the mark on her hand.

"I asked Jynx to put it on so I could work up on my Magic Energy Supply." Frea answered. "But I forgot to ask her to take it off once I was done with my training and the job."

Her head tilted a little and she blinked a few times, "A lot of the Guild is here." She murmured and Laxus looked away as he breathed in deeply to scent the air. She was right, he could scent several of Fairy Tail here in the park.

"Why are they here?" He mumbled and Frea shrugged.

"Probably got bored." She replied, and glanced over when she saw Lucy and Erza walking by.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lucy called from across the pool.

"What does it look like?" Laxus muttered.

"We're keeping her company." Master answered and Mavis jumped out of the pool.

"I forgot!" The ghost exclaimed. "We must stretch before swimming, everyone join me." Mavis smiled and Master got up as he began to stretch with the ghost.

"Laxus, come on!" Master called.

"Hell no!" The Lightning Dragon growled.

"It's the firsts order!" Makarov snapped and Laxus let out a frustrated grumble, Frea smirked.

"Have fun." She snickered as he got to his feet, but frowned when he suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and walked toward the line where Bicklsow and Freed had started stretching along with Master and Mavis. "What the hell are you doing?!" She snapped and he smirked when he dropped her down beside Mavis.

"Your not getting out of this." He told her firmly and Frea let out a long sigh as Mavis grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to bend over.

"1,2,3,4!"

Frea bent backward and heard her back pop.

"5,6,7,8!"

.:+:.

Moon's POV

"Ryuzetsu Land?" Moon echoed the name as she faced the group in front of her.

"Yeah, Its a big water park and it'll be lots of fun!" Happy smiled, "You should come with us Moon." He grinned and Moon frowned as she looked away and rubbed her arms a little.

"I'm not sure I should..." She mumbled.

"We're all going, why shouldn't you?" Lily asked and she glanced his way. She still didn't like the fact that he came from Extalia, but Frea was right, Moon had known he had been exiled from that city when he still lived in Edolas. She also knew he had nothing to do with the plan of sending the 100 eggs to EarthLand, but she was a little too prideful to be really nice to him right now.

"But what if Frea comes back and I'm not here?" Moon asked and Levy walked up behind the four Exceeds standing on the table.

"I wouldn't worry about that Moon, Frea usually takes a long time to come back once she heads out." Levy explained.

Happy raised a paw in the air with a cheeky grin, "That's right! You might even be back before she is." Happy told her and Carla stepped forward.

"I have a bathing suit you can borrow too." The white Exceed explained and Moon paused, before slowly nodding.

"Alright." She murmured. All three of the other Exceeds smiled and Carla lead her away.

This is gonna be interesting...

.:+:.

Frea POV

Frea let out a heavy sigh and sweatdropped a little, they had only just finished doing the exercises Mavis had ordered them to do a few minutes ago. But the entire time Freed and Bickslow had been talking away and laughing at an all manner of things, one of the ones she could tell was blunders Laxus had made in the time they had known the Lightning Dragon.

They were only talking in good fun, but Frea could tell Laxus was already moody about being dragged to this water park, annoyed he had been forced to do stretches with Mavis, which he had forced her to do, she would need to get back at him for that later. Now with the added on annoyance of old stories about his mistakes, being told by two men who were laughing their asses off at the thought, Frea could tell Laxus was reaching his breaking point.

"Remember that woman we ran across in the next town over?" Freed gasped out as he held his stomach in pain from laughing so much.

"The one Boss zapped?" Bickslow wheezed. Freed and Bickslow roared with laughter as they fell to the floor with their eyes shut tight. Frea didn't even want to know the rest of that story.

"Zapped! Zapped!" The Dolls chanted as they flew around their Master's head. Frea saw Laxus expression darken as his fist clenched, and she quickly thought of something to do. Freed and Bicklsow were about to get beaten to a pulp, she could already see it.

Without stopping to even think about it, her hand shot out as she grasped onto the blonde man's wrist tightly, and quickly pulled him away from the laughing forms of Bickslow and Freed, leaving them, and Master and Mavis behind as she rounded a corner with him stumbling behind her.

"What in the hell are you doing woman?!" Laxus growled as she kept dragging him behind her, she didn't answer as she walked far enough away from Freed and Bickslow, before finally letting him go and turning to face him with her arms crossed over her chest. He crossed his arms over his chest and just stared back.

"I'm making sure Freed and Bickslow stay alive." She replied and he stiffened, she smirked. "Don't even try to deny it, I could see it, you were about to attack them." She said and looked away with a smile creasing her lips. "Master would be pissed if you started tearing up this park while fighting them." She snickered and he huffed, looking away from her.

Master POV

Master sweatdropped when he saw Laxus' fists clench and his face darken at Bickslow and Freed's laughter, and he silently hoped the damage done to this park from the sure to ensue battle, wouldn't be too bad.

His eyes widened when Frea's hand shot out to grab Laxus around the wrist and the young woman disappeared around a corner with a shocked and stumbling Laxus behind her, the two out of sight in an instant. Freed and Bickslow hadn't seemed to notice the two disappear, being too caught up in their laughter to see the quick movement.

Makarov smiled as he closed his eyes and folded his hands in his lap. Frea was patient, she would be able to simmer Laxus down before he got out of hand.

His eyes opened and he frowned, reminding himself that the two Dragons were almost always bickering, and a fight between them would be much worse than a fight with Bickslow and Freed would have been.

Please behave... If those two brats start a fight here I'll kill them both!

.:+:.

Chase POV

Chase took another drink of his beverage as he leaned against the side of the pool and listened to Cana talk with the Quatro Puppy Mages nearby, amused smirk playing at his lips. Cana definitely was tipsy, and he knew for a fact what she was wearing, wasn't a bathing suit. The Quatro Puppy men didn't seem to mind though, but he had to wonder, Cana had said something about not bringing a bathing suit, but the clothes she usually wore looked like swimming clothes to him.

"Enjoying yourself?" He glanced sideways with a smile as Jynx appeared n the pool wearing a swim-suit and smiling at him as she sat beside him.

"Sure, better than tearing up the inn." He replied with a chuckle and Jynx smiled too. "Is there a reason your Seal is still on Teach's hand by the way? I noticed it was still there earlier." He told her and blinked. "Hmm.. She fought RavenTail with it on, didn't she?"

Jynx nodded and smiled a little more. "Yes she did, it was used for her training, by suppressing her power she was able to build up more than she had." Jynx explained. "I didn't get the chance to take it off before she reached the city though, I was busy with other things." The ghost told him and he nodded.

"What have you two been up to anyway? I haven't seen either of you in three months." He asked and Jynx sighed.

"As I'm sure Energy Dragon already told you, her mission became a little complicated toward the end." Jynx replied. "I was helping her sort it out." She shrugged and Chase narrowed his eyes. He was curious as to what this mission of Teach's was, but he had the feeling she didn't want to talk about it.

"Lets have fun while we're here, shall we?" Jynx asked with a mischievous smirk playing at her lips, as she splashed a large amount of water at him and he smirked at her.

"Your on!" he laughed as he jumped at her.

.:+:.

Moon POV

Moon tugged at the black swim-skirt and sweatdropped a little. Carla had given her a black swimsuit with a black skirt bottom and top, she didn't normally wear clothes like this, but they were at a water park, she supposed a swimsuit was necessary. She had left the bandages around her arms, tail and legs, no one needed to see the scars that were there.

She was following along beside Carla with Gajeel, Levy, and Lily behind her. The park was huge, and several people were already here when they came. As soon as Happy had heard of an Aquarium here in the park, the blue tom had started to lead them toward it. Moon didn't miss that hungry glint in his eyes though, and she had to wonder what he thought he would do once he saw the fish.

"The Kiwi juice here is great." Moon glanced over her shoulder as Lily said the words and she could see him happily sipping at the straw of his drink behind her.

"Do you really like kiwi's or something?" Moon asked and he nodded. She smiled and turned away from him, "Interesting..." She murmured. When they arrived in the aquarium Moon looked around and narrowed her eyes at all the different kinds of fish. Red, yellow, purple, green, orange, blue... stripes, spots, rings. They were all different, and almost all were bright colored.

Moon glanced sideways to see Happy drooling over the fish as he pushed his face up against the glass. She stood beside Carla and Levy as all the boys went behind a cutout and stuck their faces in the holes, so their heads connected to the bodies of the fish painted on the wood. All three of the girls burst out laughing at the scene, the guys looked ridiculous!

"The fish feeder had some Emergency to go to, the shows going to have to be canceled." Moon glanced sideways when she heard one of the pool personnel talking.

"That's too bad.." The second worker answered.

"What's wrong?" Levy asked the two.

"Our fish feeder had to go, and unless we find a replacement for him our show will have to be canceled." The first worker told her.

"Where are we supposed to find a last minute replacement?"

"Aye!"

Moon blinked in shock as Happy raised his paw in the air, and she sweatdropped at the crazed look in his eye. "What?"

"I will fill in for the show, I'm a cat you see, so I'm an expert." Happy replied and Moon's jaw dropped.

"Are you crazy?!" She hissed at him, but Happy didn't take any heed.

"Are you sure?" The worker asked and Happy smiled widely.

"The show must go on!"

Frea POV

"So, how did your training go?" Frea asked as she glanced Laxus' way with her hands crossed behind her. They were currently just walking around the park, and Frea could tell Laxus' anger had simmered down a bit.

"Fine." He answered simply and she nodded. "What about you?" He asked after a moments pause.

Frea looked away and smirked, her fangs flashing a little. "Can't you tell? I'm a lot stronger than I was." She replied then tapped a finger to her chin. "Then again maybe you can't tell, not with this here." She murmured as she flipped her hand over to look at the Magic Limiter Seal.

Frea shrugged and kept walking, eyes closing as she listened to everything around her. Laxus frowned a little, there was something on his mind, something he had been meaning to ask her for awhile now, but he never got the chance to.

The only problem he had never come up with a way to ask her, he was starting to think he just needed to be straight-forward about it. Laxus stopped walking and Frea took a few more steps before stopping as well, and Laxus traced his gaze over the spiral scar on Frea's back for a split second.

"Why so serious all of the sudden?" Frea asked and he blinked in surprise at how fast she had picked up on his emotions.

"Tell me," he started. "Why did you convince Gildarts to let me back in the Guild?" Laxus asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. Frea stood there for a minute.

"Why wouldn't I?" She replied and he narrowed his eyes.

"You hate me, remember?" He told her. Again, silence.

Frea let out a heavy sigh and turned to look at him, "I don't hate you." She replied and he blinked at her answer. "We just find it hard to get along sometimes, your my Guild-mate, I could never really hate you, idiot." She murmured.

Laxus frowned a little at being called an Idiot, but Frea smiled a little at his frown. "Believe it or not I think you learned your lesson after getting kicked out of the Guild, besides, we had to be even somehow, didn't we?" She smirked at his confused look. "You mentioned that I never paid you back for fighting the monster off for my on the Mountain before the fight with Rified." She lifted a finger and placed it on his chest, he saw her fangs as she smirked more. "And you were right, I never really did. Convincing Gildarts to let you back in, has made us even in my book." She explained as she crossed her arms over her chest and chuckled a little.

"So your not counting the fight with RavenTail against me?" He asked and Frea shook her head.

"You didn't need my help for that, I just joined in for the fun if it." She replied and he smirked a little bit.

Frea's head tilted as she heard something that sounded like crashing, and both Dragon Slayers looked around, there was some yelling mixed in too.

"What the hell is that sound?" Frea murmured.

"Beats me..." Laxus mumbled.

Before they even knew what was going on, the breath was knocked out of Frea as she was thrown back by something. The next minute, she crashed down on Laxus' lap and their heads knocked together.

"Watch what your doing woman!" Laxus growled, voice laced with annoyance and pain. Frea hissed in pain before she instinctively hooked her arms around his neck after staring wide-eyed at where they were.

They had been knocked into the water-slide that ran over the entire park.

"You act as if I tried to knock my head against yours!" She snapped back and he frowned. "What the hell happened, how did we get knocked up here?" She asked and didn't even notice his hands which were wrapped around her torso.

"Natsu was coming down the slide on a heart-thing, and knocked us up here when he hit us." Laxus huffed and Frea frowned, she would have to kill him for this later...

The water slide started taking sharp and unexpected turns every which way and heir heads knocked together once more. "Damn it woman, watch it!" Laxus growled and a vein ticked on Frea's forehead.

"Me? Why don't you watch what our doing, Lightning Idiot?!" She snapped and his eyes narrowed.

"You wanna go, woman?!" He hissed and Frea glared right back.

"Bring it on!" She hissed. They were suddenly being encircled by both Lightning and Energy, she had managed to keep her cool so far with him, but she was thoroughly annoyed by his attitude, the throbbing in her head from when she had knocked it against Laxus' thick skull, and annoyance at being knocked up here with him the first place.

Although their magic started to blaze up around them they didn't let go of one another, Frea's magic circled around his Lightning as she kept it from touching her, and some of Laxus' lightning kept her magic from hitting him. Laxus' lightning flickered in the water around them as they continued down the slide, and Frea narrowed her eyes.

When neither of them could touch each other they stopped letting their magic flare up and looked away from one another with huffs, veins ticked on both their foreheads. They couldn't have a proper fight here, they would just have to wait until the slide was over.

Frea frowned once she finally realized where she was sitting, and only just registered that Laxus' hand were wrapped around her torso while her arms were around his neck. She could feel Laxus stiffen when he finally registered how they were positioned for a minute, and she glanced back to see a very faint blush dusting his cheeks from embarrassment, and she knew she was blushing a little out of embarrassment too.

Moon POV

Moon swam frantically against the current that was pulling her in, she couldn't believe she had agreed to this!

She was in the aquarium's waters with Happy, Levy, Carla, Gajeel and Lily. They had been feeding the fish for the bystanders watching on the other side of the glass. Happy being the complete maniac he was, had overdone it with the food and tried to eat the fish around him. This had consequently lead to some of the more aggressive fish to come after the blue tom, and Gajeel had done the only thing his simple mind could think of.

He had started punching the fish away with his Iron Club.

This had in turn, attracted the attention of the largest fish in the aquarium, which was currently sucking them in toward its open mouth. She struggled against the current pulling at her sodden fur and sweatdropped.

"Damn it Happy! I'm going to KILL YOU!" She yelled as she was pulled back and swallowed up by the large fish with the others.

.:+:.

Moon let out a weary sigh as she lay with her head and paws hanging in the strong grasp of Lily in his battle-form. After quite a bit of struggling, they had managed to get out of the aquarium in one piece. Lily had been a big help, and now he was carrying both her, and Carla and Happy as well.

"I'm sorry guys... this is all my fault..." Happy sniffed with small shameful tears at the corners of his eyes.

"No, its my fault. I clearly haven't trained enough, to think I had been beaten by a mere fish!" Lily argued and Moon shook her head at both of them along with Carla.

"Whatever you two, its over." Moon mumbled as Lily stopped and set them down on some rocks as he changed out of his battle-form. Moon rubbed behind her head with a paw and let out a sigh, eyes widening when she noticed the bandages on her other arm were coming loose. She quickly tied them back up before any one could see the scars.

Happy tapped his chin with a paw as he walked a little ways away from the rest of them, "Funny... I think I can hear Natsu..." Happy mumbled and Moon tilted her head. She looked away from him as crashing reached her ears, and her eyes widened at the sight of Natsu stuck to a half-destroyed structure following the slide above their heads.

The Fire Dragon Slayer was headed straight for them.

Without stopping to think about it, she sprouted wings and took off, moving out of the way in time to avoid being caught by the moving trap, as Lily, Carla, Levy and Gajeel had been caught. She let out a sigh of relief that she had been spared, and chuckled when Levy and Gajeel landed on the slide together, and Lily and Carla landed on the slide together as well.

Happy floated up toward her and asked what was going on, but his jaw dropped when he saw Lily and Carla on the slide together, with Carla against Lily in a sort of awkward position.

"What the hell is that?!" Happy yelled and Moon snickered as she patted his shoulder gently.

Frea POV

Frea sighed in irritation, how fucking long was this damn slide anyway? The two of them had fallen into a strained silence, with neither one of them looking at the other. She could tell Laxus was starting to feel sick, the sudden discomfort could be felt coming off of him and she allowed herself a small smirk.

She wasn't getting motion sickness on this slide, but the Lightning Idiot sure was.

Her head snapped up to see Moon fly over as she looked down at the two, "Moon! Help me out would you?" Frea called up to her, but her jaw dropped when Moon started laughing uncontrollably at the sight of her stuck on the slide with Laxus, of all people.

"Gotten into a bit of a pinch, haven't we?" Moon giggled and she held her stomach in pain, she couldn't stop herself from laughing. Moon started to lose altitude because she couldn't stop laughing at the sight and both Frea and Laxus glared up at her.

"SHUT UP!" They yelled and Moon only laughed harder as she sunk out of sight. Frea sweatdropped as Laxus' cheeks puffed out, he looked like he was about to throw up.

"Don't you dare throw up on me or I'll be pissed!" She hissed at him but he didn't seem to have heard her. Frea let out a moan, she really didn't want to be here...

She glanced away from the sick Dragon when she felt magic flare up somewhere behind them, and she felt Laxus shiver underneath her as if the water had gone cold suddenly. Her eyes widened when she realized what it was, and she sweatdropped more.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath,

"Energy Dome!" She called out as her Magic circled around the two of them, just as the water was frozen along with the entire water-park. With the water- flow coming to a halt, they stopped going down the slide and Frea let her Magic drop as she carefully got to her feet as she stood on the ice under her, and Laxus recovered from his motion sickness after a moment.

"What the hell are you doing Ice Princess?!" Frea saw Natsu standing with flames circling his body as he jumped into the air. "Who says you can freeze the park? Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!"

Frea lifted her hands in front of her as she let out an annoyed sigh, Natsu was such an idiot.

"I would suggest you stay still for a minute." Frea muttered, and she could hear Laxus grunt in response. "Energy Shield."

.:+:.

Frea held on the back of Gray's shirt as she listened to one of the water-park employees list off the damage, and explain that Fairy Tail would be paying for it, with Master and Mavis silently crying about it. Natsu had managed to basically blow the place up, and now they were surrounded by rubble and destruction.

She had knocked Gray out as Master yelled at her to do so, and Laxus had been ordered to knock Natsu out, now the Lightning Dragon was holding on to the back of Natsu's shorts. She knew something like this was bound to happen, they were the most destructive guild in all of Fiore basically.

She cast Moon a glare as she heard the Exceed snicker, Moon was standing nearby as she laughed at the thought of Laxus and Frea on the slide together.

"I will kill you if you ever tell anybody about that." Frea said in a low and dangerous tone, and Moon nodded to signal she understood.

Frea let out a silent sigh, this certainly was an interesting night...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

97.5K 2.6K 21
A story about the angel princess that is sent to earth land to find a partner and to learn how they live. She will have to learn how to control her p...
637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
4.4K 183 10
Lucy makes the mistake of not saying anything about an injury, which then spirals into events she never imagined would happen. Emotions revealed, a n...
576 48 8
Azura North, not your typical seventeen year old. She spent ten years being bound with chains. Her plan of escape didn't go so well. She lost her vis...