Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Par EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Plus

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire

1.1K 45 1
Par EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 47

Lumen Histoire

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

"The Final Match of the Day will be between Lamia Scale's Chelia Blendy, and Fairy Tail Team A's Wendy Marvell!" The announcement rang out over the Arena and Frea's eyes trained in to Wendy who was looking determined.

"Good luck, Wendy..." Frea murmured as she watched the small Dragon Slayer step out into the field as Chelia stepped out opposite of her.

"Go Wendy!" Carla and Happy shouted with a few other people in the Guild. Moon was standing beside Lily, both Exceeds had their arms crossed over their chests. Lily glanced Moon's way,

"I'm PantherLily." Lily introduced himself as he unhooked his paws to shake Moon's. Moon shook his paw and smiled.

"Your Gajeel's partner," she murmured and took her paw away. "Your also from Extalia..." Moon muttered and Frea sighed silently, Moon wasn't fond of Extalia...

Moon glanced away to look at Happy and Carla. "Your Carla, partner to Wendy." Moon murmured as she gestured got the other female Exceed. "And your Happy, partner to Natsu." Moon said as she pointed toward the blue Exceed.

"How did you know all of that?" Carla asked and Moon shrugged.

"I scanned Lily's memories." She replied. "But I only scanned for names and relations. I didn't dig any deeper than that, its rude." Moon explained.

Frea looked away from the four Exceeds as she looked back to the Arena where Wendy's fight was about to start.

"You have thirty minutes, begin!" The pumpkin man announced as he bounce away from the two wizards in the arena to give them space. The four Exceeds had been talking, but went quiet when the match began.

"Does anyone know what type of Magic this Chelia kid uses?" Macao asked and Frea's eyes narrowed as she fixed her silver gaze on Chelia.

"Yes." Frea murmured and as could feel everyone's eyes turn to her. Chelia launched forward and everyone stared in shock as black wind rushed out toward Wendy, who barely dodged it in time before sending out her own attack.

"That's wind magic..." Carla murmured. Frea's eyes closed as she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed.

"It's Sky God Slayer Magic." Frea murmured.

"Your not serious?" Lily asked and Frea nodded.

"I'm very serious, you can tell too, can't you kid?" Frea asked without opening her eyes.

"Yeah, definitely. It's Sky Magic like Wendy's, but its God Slayer Magic like that Zancrow guy back with Grimoire Heart." Chase answered.

Frea stood there with her eyes closed as she listened to everything going on around her. The crowds were cheering, and she could hear the two girls fighting down in the arena. What she didn't like is feeling the magical presence of something like Zeref somewhere in the Arena.

Jellal was right, there was something like Zeref in the city, but she could tell it was different from Zeref himself. But who the hell is it?

The other thing that was bothering her was what Ivan said, what he was looking for.

"Lumen Histoire, Fairy Tail's ultimate secret, Fairy Tail's darkness.."

Lumen Histoire...

What is that?

Frea's eyes opened to see Wendy pull of a Dragon Slayer Secret Art.

"Shattering Light: Sky Drill!" Wendy shouted as her Magic spiraled out around her and bombarded Chelia, the Lamia Scale Wizard hit the ground and didn't get back up.

Wendy gasped for air as she shook while trying to stay standing, and Frea could tell she was almost completely out of Magic Power. But her eyes narrowed when Chelia got back up just as they were about to call it a match.

Chelia's wounds closed up, and she tilted her head at Wendy. "Are you alright? Do you just want to give up?" Chelia asked.

"No... I can't. Fairy Tail doesn't give up." Wendy murmured and she gave Chelia a look of pure determination. "I'll keep fighting until I can no longer stand!"

Frea smiled at the little Dragon Slayer, Fairy Tail doesn't give up...

Well that was certainly true.

The two began to eat the air to regain their strength, before going at it again. Frea smiled at how well Wendy was fighting, even though battle wasn't one of the small Dragon Slayers better skills.

They were both forced to halt when the timer went off, thirty minutes had already passed. The match was draw with both sides gaining five points.

"Lets be Friends Wendy." Chelia smiled as she held out a hand for Wendy. Wendy stared in shock for a minute, before smiling and taking it.

"Sure, Chelia!" Wendy smiled.

.:+:.

"Just try to get along with him ok?" Frea asked as she looked down at Moon. The Exceed was seated on top of a wooden table down in the bar where the majority of Fairy Tail was staying. Moon had her paws crossed over her chest as she looked up at Frea with a neutral stare.

Frea had noticed it earlier, but now she could see it clearly. Moon was rather friendly toward Carla and Happy, but she was a little cold toward Lily. She accredited the fact that Moon didn't seem to like anything about Extalia or anyone related to it for the Exceeds sudden coldness to the black Exceed.

When Moon just kept on staring at her Frea let out a long sigh. "I realize you aren't fond of Extalia or anyone having to do with it." Frea murmured and Moon's eyes narrowed. "But don't forget, I went to Edolas, I was in Extalia. I know I what happened with the 100 eggs and I know it was never meant to hurt any of you."

Frea placed a hand on top of Moon's head, "Lily wasn't part of Extalia, he was exiled, and I think you know that. You just don't want to let your pride get hurt by talking to him." Frea smirked. "But you should, Lily's nice and a good person, you'd like him of you got to know him." Frea chuckled and Moon sighed.

"Fine, I'll try talking to him..." Moon huffed and Frea nodded as she pulled her hand away from Moon's head.

"Good, I'll be back later." Frea told he and Moon blinked.

"Where are you going?" Moon asked.

"For a walk."

"I'll come with-" Moon began but Frea shook her head.

"Your going to talk with those three over there and enjoy yourself." Frea told her firmly, as she pointed toward the group of Carla, Lily, and Happy sitting with Gajeel and Levy at a nearby table.

"Alright..." Moon murmured with a look of defeat. "Just be careful ok?" Moon told her and Frea nodded.

"Don't worry," She promised and Moon gave her one last look, before jumping from the table and walking toward the group of Exceeds. Frea turned and slowly walked out of the guild Hall, crossing her arms underneath her cloak. The air outside the Inn was cool and refreshing, lacking the constant tinge of liquor that the inside air had.

She had another motive for leaving the inn, she had seen Laxus pull his grandfather out of the inn not long ago, and she knew what the Lightning Dragon was going to ask. She hadn't thought of asking Master what Lumen Histoire was, she was pretty sure it was something she should never have heard about. But she wasn't about to let the opportunity of learning more about it if Laxus was already going to ask, this way she wasn't trying to get the information directly.

She had no trouble picking up on his lightning-tinged scent and following it through the darkening streets steadily. She closed her eyes as she relied on her senses to maneuver around the city as she followed Laxus' scent. She opened her eyes again as his scent grew stronger and she could see the two sitting on the edge of a flower fountain in a deserted garden square a good ways away. They weren't looking at each other as Makarov sat with his hands folded in his lap, and Laxus leaned back a little with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey Old Man," Laxus murmured as Frea strained to hear what they were saying from the distance she was at.

"Hmm?" Master murmured.

"What's Lumen Histoire?" Laxus grumbled and Master let out a long sigh.

"Did you hear that from Ivan?" Master asked.

"Yeah, he said something about it being Fairy Tail's darkness." Laxus replied. For awhile Master didn't reply and Frea blinked in surprise when Mavis walked toward them out of nowhere.

"It's not our Darkness." Mavis murmured and both men looked up to see the ghost approaching.

"First.."

"It's Fairy Tail's light." Mavis told them as she stopped before them and Frea tilted her head a little at the words, ever growing nearer as she walked toward the group.

"First, you shouldn't say-" Master murmured but stopped when Mavis nodded at him.

"I know, this is something only the Master of the Guild should know." Mavis told him and looked to Laxus. "Do you understand Laxus?" She asked and for a minute Laxus didn't answer before he let out a shrug.

"Whatever, as long as its nothing weird, I wont dig into it." The Lightning Dragon murmured and Mavis smiled a little as she nodded at him.

"Do you understand, Frea?" Mavis asked as she turned.

Only now did the men notice the Energy Dragon who had almost reached them, and Frea stopped before them, arms crossed over her chest and face neutral.

"You spying or something?" Laxus huffed and she tilted her head at him.

"How is it considered spying when I wasn't hiding?" She asked him. "I was walking toward you the entire time, you just didn't notice me." She explained and glanced at Mavis. "I wont ask about it, and I wont say anything about it either." She promised and the ghost nodded.

"I thank you both for understanding." Mavis murmured.

"But where did Ivan get that information from?" Master asked Mavis, who frowned slightly.

"Most likely from Precht." Mavis replied. Frea and Laxus blinked in surprise at the name,

"Hmm... That is very possible..." Master murmured.

"I never would have believed Precht would fall into darkness... My foolish judgment for selecting him caused this information to leak..." Mavis murmured lowly as she looked to the ground.

"Not at all First, its not your fault." Master told her but she frowned.

"Its my fault." Mavis muttered and Frea stiffened when she saw the tears appear at the edge of the ghosts eyes. "I..." The tears spilled over and Frea sweatdropped when Laxus and Master looked like they had no idea what to do.

"Laxus! Comfort her! Hurry!" Master ordered, and Laxus sweatdropped at the thought.

"What the hell am I supposed to do?!" Laxus snapped.

"I shouldn't be crying... I'm not crying..." Mavis muttered and Frea let out a long sigh.

"Oi, quit it." Frea said firmly and Master sweatdropped at the fact she was using such a tone with the First Master. Mavis sniffed and the tears stopped as she looked up at Frea. "I don't know why you think its your fault, no one could have known what would happen. It was Precht's own weakness that let him fall into darkness, not your poor judgment skills." Frea told the ghost firmly as she looked at her with an even and unflinching gaze. "So stop blaming yourself, some people just aren't strong enough to keep themselves from turning dark." Frea muttered as her mind flashed to more than a few bad people she knew of. "Negative Emotions like that aren't good to let hang around, trust me, I know."

Mavis blinked the tears away and gave her a small smile, "Thank you." Mavis murmured and Frea smiled back. Master smiled at Frea's words, while Laxus just blinked in surprise, he had never Frea talk like that before.

"How about something to cheer all of our moods?!" Master exclaimed and Frea raised an eyebrow at him.

What...?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
14.5K 777 12
My name is Lucy Heartfilia, a beginning journalist. My new assignment? Make a man fall in love with me in 10 days. _______________________________ Wh...
576 48 8
Azura North, not your typical seventeen year old. She spent ten years being bound with chains. Her plan of escape didn't go so well. She lost her vis...
9K 320 32
One day, a group of mystery mage attack Fairy Tail! Levy was cursed in the battle, can she survive? A story of the Fairy Tail couples and the battle...