Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Av EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Mer

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 39- Training With These Two?

870 34 1
Av EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 39

Training With These Two?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea smirked as she dodged another one of Solana's attacks, and landed a blow on the red-heads shoulder, causing the Sun Dragon Slayer to stumble. They were surrounded by pine trees, and the ground was littered with pine needles. Frea was in the middle of a brawl with Solana, the Sun Dragon Slayer had actually suggested brawling with her, so that she could work on her fighting skills. And Frea had to admit,

Solana was an amazing fighter.

She hadn't had this good of a brawl since her last fight Chase up on her mountain, and at the time the two of them had been going all out. Solana was fast, clever and strong. Extremely strong. Solana could very possibly have more Physical Power than Frea did, though Frea would probably outmatch her when it came to Magical Strength. Though she accredited the fact that Solana seemed to use her fists more often than her magic, because the red-head was trying to not overdo it, especially after she had explained to Frea about her heart.

But even that didn't seem to hinder the young woman very much, and Frea thoroughly enjoyed the matches she had with Solana, and she could see Solana enjoyed fighting with her too. Over the course of their traveling together, Frea was getting to know Solana more. The Sun Dragon was very kind, sometimes shy, and modest person. The thing that got Frea the most, was whenever they had come across say a group of bandits, or monsters, was how fast Solana's attitude changed. She was fierce, blunt, and even at times a little scary.

She had also found out that Solana had met Natsu and Happy when she was six, and they had visited her for years after that. With all of those years growing up, plus the seven that most of Fairy Tail had disappeared, that would make Solana about 18-19 now. Though Frea had promised herself to hit Natsu when she saw him next, how in the hell could he have never mentioned his visits to Solana all this time she had known him?! Was he really just that dense?!

Frea dusked under a kick from Solana and winced slightly when she wasn't fast enough to doge the Sun Dragon's clenched fist, and it made contact with her stomach. Frea quickly jumped backward to get out of Solana's reach, and she took a deep breath. Her silver gaze locked with Solana's green one and they both smiled.

"Your a pretty good fighter, Frea." Solana told her and Frea smiled a little more.

"I could say the same of you." Frea replied and Solana smiled sheepishly at the comment.

"Oh really? I'm not that good..." Solana mumbled.

"Better hand-to-hand fighter than me." Frea told her, "I'm definitely planning on learning a lot from you." She replied truthfully and Solana smiled a little more. It was true, she didn't know how Solana had learned to fight, but the red-head was definitely a level or two higher than Frea at hand-to-hand combat. And hopefully by the end of all of this, she would have gotton so good, she could really go at it with Solana.

She also hoped the extra fighting training would her with other fights too, ones against people like a certain Lightning Idiot she knew.

Frea often found it hard to beat her when they decided to brawl against each other. Solana was amazing to be honest, and Frea had a hard time believing she had never had a teacher. It was odd, but she had a weird feeling that Second Generation Dragon Slayers were far from lower level Dragon Slayers like some people believed.

Lets look at Laxus for example, he was unbelievable, one of the strongest wizards she knew, not that she would ever admit that out loud mind you, and yet he had never been trained by a Dragon like she herself had been along with Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy.

They brawled like this often as they traveled, following Jynx's lead as the ghost lead them toward the Black Chimera Guild Base. But Frea had one other part of her training to start with, and she didn't thinking asking Solana for help with that part would be very effective. She was planning on asking Jynx, she had an idea that might help her out, though she wasn't sure how to go about it yet.

They had been traveling together for a month now, and Frea had barely touched the 'Energy Magic' book that rested in her bag the entire time. She hadn't really thought about it, and she really hadn't had a lot of time to sit down and try to read the thing. She shook the thoughts away as she paid attention to Solana who was coming at her again, and she smiled.

Their fight wasn't over yet.

.:+:.

Frea let out a long sigh as she rubbed the back of her neck and tried to catch her breath as she sat on the ground. She really was surprised at how good of a fighter Solana was sometimes, she had thought herself a pretty good fighter before, but Solana was something else.

As half of the second month passed them by, they were settled down by a lake. Frea had just finished a fighting session with Solana a few moments ago, she needed to take a break, and Solana was fine with it. She glanced over at Jynx who was sitting cross-legged on a flat stone, eyes closed and hands folded in her lap. Solana walked away to settle down in the sand and watch the waves lap at the shore, as the red-head lazily reached up into the air, and grabbed at it. A round fragment of orange light was caught in her hand, and Solana put it in her mouth.

Frea looked back at Jynx and let out a silent sigh, she supposed now was as good a time as ever to ask her.

Frea got to her feet and walked over to Jynx slowly, the ghosts red eyes opened as she neared and Jynx gave her a curious look.

"Something I can help you with?" Jynx asked and Frea nodded slowly.

"I've been thinking, but I need to work on my Magic. I run out of it too fast, and I would like to be able to use stronger spells without being drained as fast." Frea told her. "So I want to build up my Magic Supply."

"You have a vast amount of Magic Energy, you know." Jynx told her and Frea sighed.

"As you say, but I don't remember the whole dispelling thing for seven years. I don't know how I did it, and I definitely don't feel like I have that much Magic Energy now." Frea told her. For a moment Jynx stayed silent as she looked her up and down, before nodding.

"Alright, Energy Dragon. But what is it you want me to do?" Jynx asked. Frea held out her hand so the back of it was in a little ways away from Jynx's face.

"I want you to put that Magic Limiter on me again." Frea told her, and she didn't miss the shock that lit up in Jynx's eyes. "If I continuously work on my Magic Power while your Limiting some of it, I'm hoping I'll build up more Magic Energy as time passes." Frea explained.

Jynx just stared, her eyes narrowing as she thought about the request. "I'm not sure that's a good idea." Jynx told her and Frea shrugged.

"I want to at least try, regardless of whether or not its a good idea, and if I actually do have as much Magic as you think I do." Frea replied. "It doesn't do me any good if I cant use it, so this is the only way I can think of to increase my Magic Power."

Again her words were met with silence, Frea could feel the reluctance that Jynx was feeling, but Frea wouldn't ask if she thought there was any other way. At length, Jynx sighed heavily and her hand passed over Frea's as the black crescent moon mark appeared on her skin.

"I still do not think it is a good idea, but if this is what you want, so be it." Jynx murmured. Frea nodded to her,

"Thanks."

.:+:.

Jynx hadn't been kidding when she had said this would take longer than Frea had expected. Today the Grand Magic Games would be starting and here she was out in the middle of a rocky, deserted stretch of land nowhere near anything from what she could tell. Though she guess she couldn't complain, she had promised to help Solana. They were taking a rest, each of them sitting on a jagged boulder, one of the many that dotted the land they were in now. She smiled a little as the three of them sat in content silence, though she couldn't help but notice that Solana and Jynx had been a little wary of each other this entire time, though she didn't know why.

Not even Frea herself could have anticipated what would happen if she were to have both Solana and Jynx helping her train and get stronger. Solana was a very good fighter and their continued fighting was making a difference. Solana was great help when it came to strengthening her body, the constant brawling and training with each other had left Frea stronger, faster, and her stamina and endurance had increased drastically.

Although Jynx had been reluctant to at first, but even the ghost had to admit that her Magic Limiting Seal was a really big help to Frea as she tried to raise her Magic Power levels. At first it had been hard to do anything with the Limiter there, but after awhile she was able to fight rather normally even with the Limiter there.

Frea pulled the old leather book from her bag as she walked along beside Solana, Jynx leading them over a stretch of bare and rocky land. She didn't know why, but she felt there was something in this book she might have missed, or even needed to seen. She opened the book and held it open in both her hands as she flipped through several pages.

She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for, but she had the feeling there was something. She stopped flipping near the middle of the book and blinked in confusion to find, that the writing had changed. It wasn't the same hand-writing as most of the first part of the book, it was completely different, as if the writer had been changed.

She slowly flipped back a page where the handwriting was the same as before, and she blinked in shock. The page before the writing changed was mostly blank, besides a few trailing words that were scribbled and smudged as if they had been written hastily. There was one thing that got her, the entire page had flecks of blood dotting it.

Blood... why the hell is there blood?

She shook her head and flipped the page to the next set of handwriting. This page was filled with the Dragon Language, and there were a few drawing here and there too.

At the top of the page there was a symbol of half a moon, and half a sun. Underneath the symbol a caption had been written;

'Derw figthen, fon wel hal, de Senstra wel ascene es a hew nadare. De Monatre wel ascene en dore wel fe lore.'

Frea narrowed her eyes at the words, damn this stupid Dragon Language! I can't read hardly any of this book because of it! She shook her head and took a deep breath, she had to think about this.

She knew what 'Derw' meant, it meant 'two' in English.

She closed the book again and closed her eyes, think damnit...

.:+:.

"Your body will need to be stronger in order to hold all of your Magic. Strengthening your nadare is the first step." The Dragon explained as she watched the young girl jog back and forth around her, carrying large stones that made her movement harder.

"Uh... huh... wait, what the hell is 'nadare'?" The girl huffed as she came to a pause and the Dragon blinked once, before smiling and chuckling a little.

"Forgive me my dear, I sometimes forget that you do not know my native language." The Dragon chuckled. " 'Nadare' means 'body', or 'being', in English my dear. I simply used it without thinking." The great pale dragon explained, and her head stretched down to gently nudge the girl along. "Now back to work little one."

.:+:.

Frea's eyes opened and she tapped a finger to her chin, so now she remembered that. Nadare means body, just one more word she knew, and still thousand of other things she had no clue about.

"Yo, Frea? Are you listening?"

"Energy Dragon?"

Frea came to a sudden stop once she realized both Jynx and Solana were talking to her. The tow had stopped and she had walked past them a little, she quickly turned to face the two as she gave them a sheepish smile.

"Sorry guys, I was thinking. What were you trying to tell me?" She asked. Jynx glanced at the book in her hands and nodded a little, before both Jynx and Solana motioned to the top of a sharp rise in the land. Frea glanced up to see a building hidden in the mist at the top of the small cliff-face, and only now did she feel the Energy Signatures of Mages coming from up there.

"This is Black Chimera's Base."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

47.4K 1.9K 60
(THIRD STORY! BOOK #3! Must read First and Second Books First! Thank you!) The Grand Magic Games are over, but trouble is still present in Fiore. Fre...
106K 3.8K 45
Frea is a Mage of Fairy Tail, been a long-standing member even before Erza and many of the others. She is known as the Energy Mage to her Guild, and...
4.4K 183 10
Lucy makes the mistake of not saying anything about an injury, which then spirals into events she never imagined would happen. Emotions revealed, a n...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...