Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Door EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Meer

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 37- Three Months

986 41 4
Door EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 37

Three Months

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea headed south of Fiore, arms hooked behind her back and eyes halfway closed as she left the town behind. She was on her way to do a Training/ Job trip. She still wasn't decided on whether or not she wanted to give the Grand Magic Games a shot, but she did need to train and get stronger if she wanted any hope of beating Laxus once the two of them got around to their re-match. She hated to admit it, but if the Lightning Idiot was training for the games, she needed to train so they could stay on the same level.

This was the perfect way to get stronger, and make some serious money. There had been a Job request sitting on the board for awhile now because nobody wanted to take it. All she had to do was track down a Dark Mage and turn them into the Magic Council. The reward was 900,000 Jewel because the Dark Wizard had been wanted for awhile now.

It may make things harder considering there was no information on the Dark Wizard, other than it was a young woman who went by the name of 'Sun Eater'. She had three months to train, and capture her target.

The last known location of Sun Eater had been in the south woodland and mountains, so that's where she was headed. She had her bag strapped to her back, where she had the 'Energy Magic' book and other supplies stored. The bag seemed small on the outside, but it was magically enchanted to hold more than it would seem possible. While she could easily send the book back and forth between her room and Fairy Hills, she wasn't sure how far her powers could send it, if she was far away from Magnolia.

Jynx hadn't showed up since she had received the book, and she was becoming extremely frustrated with it. It was harder than hell to try and read that damn book!

She let out a heavy sigh and shook her head, if only she could remember everything Chaitanya had said in the Dragon Language, maybe she would have an easier time reading it. She had originally thought of asking Levy to help her out, but she had come to figure out that wouldn't work. Before everyone went off to train, she had been sitting in the Guild Hall and reading the book, every time somebody like Natsu or Gray tried to read the book over her shoulder, the old book slammed shut so they couldn't see it. With that in mind, she was fairly sure Levy wouldn't be able to open or read the book.

After that, she had decided it would be better not to try reading it in the Guild Hall, all of those idiots were way to curious about everything...

.:+:.

Frea spent the next week constantly making her way toward the southern woodland, on occasion she would stop and spend an hour or two looking her book over, or she would take a break and battle with Vulcan or other lesser monsters once she got bored. She perked up when the southern woodland came into view and she came to halt, eye-brow quirking.

Trees could be seen flying over the top of the woodland, and the ground shook as constant vibrations were sent through it. She could hear the unmistakable sound of destruction and the trees never stopped being thrown into the air. She blinked in surprise,

Damn... is that really who I'm trying to find? If it is, why the hell are they tearing everything up?

She stared to walk forward slowly, passing under the trees, senses on high alert. She instinctively clenched her fists and let her magic wrap around them, ready for an attack. But she didn't find anybody as she drew nearer and nearer to the center of the forest, and the sound of destruction grew louder.

"Damn you, you sick bastard!" A voice yelled from somewhere up ahead and Frea came to a pause, closing her eyes and clasping her hands in front of her.

"Energy Sense!" She murmured as she opened her eyes and scanned the trees in front of her. Two Energy Signatures appeared not far off, one fiery orange and yellow with hints of red. She blinked in surprise when it faintly reminded her of Natsu, especially once she realized it was the Energy Signature of a Dragon Slayer. The other one was a dark black and grey color, and she sighed in irritation realizing that both of them were radiating with a very large amount of Magic Power.

The thing that got her was the pure malicious intent of the grey and black Energy Signature, and she tensed. Maybe this is who she was after, but who was the Dragon Slayer?

She quickened her pace to jog toward the ongoing fight as she let her Magic flow more freely. The trees started to thin out and the ground was destroyed where she could tell several trees had been ripped from the ground. Several trees had fallen, and some where missing limbs, while other were reduced to jagged and splintered stumps.

She came out in a destroyed clearing where the sun was beating down due to the lack of trees in this part of the forest. She slowed to halt as she took in what she was seeing. Two people were fighting her, one a man, and one a young woman.

The man was dressed in black with a mask covering part of his face so only his eyes could be seen, dark and cold. Frea's eyes trained on to the black Guild mark stamped on his right shoulder where his sleeve seemed to have been torn off. It looked like a lions head with a snake coiling around the neck, and two bat-like wings spread out around it. She narrowed her eyes, that wasn't a guild mark she recognized.

The young woman had fiery red hair, a brighter shade of red than Erza's, and it was long, pulled up into a high ponytail where it reached her lower back, and it was tied up with a red ribbon. Her eyes were an emerald green and she was wearing a red shirt that was long and reached past her hips, cutting up the middle of the front where it stopped to form a V right below her waist. The shirt was buttoned up the middle with black buttons, and yellow and orange swirling designs were stretched across the back, reaching all the way down to the back of the shirt that reached the back of her thighs. She also wore a pair of black shorts and black sandals with criss-crossing straps, with a small heel. Thick black and orange bands hung on both her wrists. She was slender and tall, though she didn't miss the fact that she was strong, really strong.

With one hit of a clenched fist a tree was sent flying toward the man at an incredible speed. Frea immediately recognized the young woman as the Dragon Slayer, if her Energy Signature didn't tell her that, the woman's pointed teeth were an indication.

"Stop moving bastard!" The red-head snarled as she raised her hand to the sky and her green eyes narrowed to slits. "Sun Dragon's Striking Rays!" She yelled. Fiery orange and red streams of magic poured from the sky and were directed at the man, who managed to dodge most of them, but he winced when one tore through his left arm.

"Tch... Damn bitch! Why not just sit tight and let me kill you, Sun Eater?" The man hissed furiously and Frea stiffened at the name, so did the other woman.

"Go to hell! I don't know who gave me that name!" The woman yelled as she charged forward with both her arms stretched out to the side, orange and yellow magic spiraled around her arms as she rushed towards the man. "But you wont be using it anymore!"

"Sun Dragon Wing Slash!"

"Energy Shield!"

Frea jumped in front of the man in seconds as she put up a silver shield, just in time to block the other woman's attack. Frea narrowed her eyes as the red-head came to a stop and glared at her. She was confused, the man she had just protected was full of evil aura, but she had been called 'Sun Eater', that's who she was after.

"Who the hell are you? One of his buddies!?" The red-head yelled furiously and Frea let her shield drop.

"Definitely not!"

Frea stiffened when she heard the man yell behind her, and she just managed to step out of the way of one of his magic attacks. Deathly black shadow magic streamed right past her, and she stared in shock. What the hell is going on?!

Frea jumped away from the two of them and went into a defensive stance. The three all came to a halt and looked each other over.

"Somebody like to explain what's going on?" Frea growled.

"Start with who the hell you are first! You are the one who just interrupted this fight!" The woman snapped at her. Frea fell silent as she decided what to say.

"I'm a Fairy Tail Wizard." She replied after a moment of silence. She glanced back and forth between the two, the man was definitely evil by nature, and she couldn't feel any darkness coming off of the woman. She narrowed her eyes in thought, is there more going on than I know about. "I think I'll take you out first." She told the man and he stiffened.

"Then lets get on with it." The other woman growled as she cracked her knuckles and her orange and yellow magic blazed up around her. Frea sweatdropped a little, this red-head sure had one odd attitude...

"Sun Dragon's Fiery Blaze!" The woman yelled as her hands were held out in front of her, and a large beam of her magic streamed out toward the man in seconds. Frea took the opportunity of the other woman's attack, to add her own.

"Energy Dragon Roar!" Frea's tornado of spinning silver magic spiraled out along side the other attack and the man looked panicked. He was hit before he could move or defend, and was sent back to crash into the few still standing trees. He slumped to the ground and didn't move again, but they both stiffened as ghostly black and red lightning flashed down from the sky and the man disappeared.

Frea stared, what the hell is going on here?!

She was snapped from her thoughts as she felt somebody appear behind her, and she spun around to see the woman's clenched fists surrounded by her magic coming toward her.

"Sun Dragon's Iron Fist!" The woman yelled and Frea barley managed to do aback handspring to dodge the attack. She stumbled a little and jumped back as the woman advanced.

"Woah! Woah! Wait a minute!" She exclaimed but the other woman only bared her fangs.

"I know how dark Guilds work, you'll attack your own Guild Mates if you think it'll get you what you want!" She hissed and Frea dodged another fist coming her way. "You really think I'd believe your a Fairy Tail Wizard?!"

Frea expertly spun out of the way and the woman stepped past her. Frea did the only thing she could think off, and she lifted up her shirt sleeve to reveal the silver Fairy Tail Guild mark on her left shoulder.

"I would hope you believe me." Frea murmured as the woman's eyes widened upon seeing the Guild Mark. "I'm a Fairy Tail Mage like I said, see?" she asked and the other woman's magic faded away until it could no longer be seen. "All I want to know is what's going on. I can tell your not evil, so lets just calm down a try to figure this out, ok?" She suggested and the woman glanced between her Guild Mark, and her face for a minute before sighing.

"I am so sorry!" The woman exclaimed as she hugged her stomach and looked at the ground. "I don't mean, to be so mean, its just been sort of rough lately, I wasn't thinking straight." Frea sweatdropped at the sudden change in attitude.

"Um... its ok? What's your name?" Frea asked and the red-head looked up from the ground.

"Solana." She replied quietly and Frea nodded.

"I'm Frea, so what's going on? Who was that guy?" Frea asked and Solana let out a heavy sigh.

"I don't know, he came after me and tried to kill me. All I know is he's from the Dark Guild trying to get me killed, or locked up in prison." Solana answered and Frea stiffened. "That's why your here right? You took a job to catch me?" Solana asked and Frea blinked a few times.

"I think so, he called you 'Sun Eater' right?" Frea asked and Solana nodded.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Dark Guild started calling me that. " Solana explained. "They managed to get the Magic Council searching for me, though I've done nothing wrong."

Frea frowned a little, she had been in the same situation when she still had Shadow and Winter's souls inside of her body.

"Why are they after you?" Frea asked and she was surprised when Solana smiled sheepishly.

"I sort of destroyed one of their bases awhile back." Solana explained. "Got a lot of them put into prison, now they're getting back at me." She explained and Frea smiled a little. "But they've become a different Guild from the remnants of their members that weren't captured back then, so I don't know the name of their Guild now."

"Were you doing this on your own, or were you part of a Guild?" Frea asked.

"On my own, I was planning on joining Fairy Tail before all of this started happening." Solana replied. "You believe me? You don't think I'm really a Dark Wizard?" She asked and Frea shook her head.

"I can see your Energy, and there is no trace of evil in it." She replied and tapped a finger to her cheek, just under her right eye. "I'm pretty good at reading people, and I'm not often wrong." She explained and Solana stared for a minute, blinking a few times.

"Energy... are you and Energy Mage?" Solana asked and Frea nodded.

"Yep, I'm the Energy Dragon Slayer actually." Frea told her. Again Solana stayed silent as she stared and Frea raised and eyebrow, why was she suddenly being so silent? Frea jumped in surprised when Solana smiled widely and clapped her hands together in front of her.

"I remember! Bro used to talk about you when he came to visit, while he was on jobs!" Solana explained and Frea blinked in confusion. "Is Bro ok? And what about Little One? Where the hell have you been for the last seven years?"

"Bro...? Little One...?" Frea murmured, completely shot of any idea who that was. Solana smiled,

"They used to stop by my town when they went on jobs, and hang out with me for a while." Solana told her. "They were part of Fairy Tail back then, that's why I wanted to join the Guild. I hope their ok... are they ok?" Solana asked and Frea sighed.

"I sort of need to know their names," Frea told her. "Their actual names." Solana chuckled and gave her a sheepish smile,

"Sorry." Solana apologized. "Their names are Natsu and Happy."

"What?!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
9K 320 32
One day, a group of mystery mage attack Fairy Tail! Levy was cursed in the battle, can she survive? A story of the Fairy Tail couples and the battle...
160K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
435 4 22
She didn't remember who she was before finding her way to Fairy Tail. Journey back to the beginning to find out how Angel became who she is today. Jo...