Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?

1K 48 3
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 30

Dislike or Hate?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

They had come back to camp a few minutes ago as everyone settled down and took a break. The Grimoire Heart Mages that had been defeated earlier, were no where to be seen when they arrived back at the camp.

Gildarts showed up not long after, and Frea had joined in on the older mans laughing when he sat next to Laxus and said something along the lines, "I heard you got kicked out of the Guild, that's so lame!" Gildarts had burst out in laughter after he said it, a smirk had been spread across his face the entire time he said it.

Laxus had growled at Gildarts to shut up, but when he noticed she was laughing at the statement too, Laxus had yelled at her, vein ticked on his forehead.

"Shut up, Damn Energy Freak!" Laxus snapped, and she hadn't the strength to move over to him and hit him. Luckily Chase did it for her, landing a solid whack on the Lightning Dragon's head, and Laxus was to beat up to go after Chase once he had stepped out of his reach.

"So your the guy Teach always calls and idiot." Chase grumbled. "I see why she doesn't like you very much, how rude can you be?!" Chase snapped, arms crossed over his chest as a rather wicked smile spread across his face. Everyone shrunk back, even Laxus did a little, Chase, the young man who was always to kind and fun-loving, had never looked so scary before. "Well Teach isn't the only Energy Mage around anymore, better watch what you say." Chase growled and Laxus only glared up at him defiantly.

Frea's gaze switched between the two and she sweatdropped a little. She had a feeling that Chase was going to get along worse than she did with Laxus.

Chase gets along with everyone... But even he won't get along with Laxus... Those two are going to hate each other more than I would have ever thought possible...

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?!" Laxus snapped. "And the who the hell are you anyway?!"

"Chase, Energy Mage and Wizard of Fairy Tail." Chase answered lowly, before a smirk passed over his face. "Frea taught me her Magic, and I've heard she's been able to hold her own against you before. You've never beaten one another right?" Chase asked and Laxus looked even more pissed off.

"We'll see about that, next time we fight I plan on winning." Laxus growled. "Now get the hell out of my face!" He snapped. Chase waited a moment longer, before turning slowly and walking away, deep blue eyes sparkling with annoyance.

Chase walked away and took a seat beside Mira as he began a nice and friendly chat with her, mood changing in seconds. Frea glanced back and forth between Chase and Laxus, before letting out a sigh and wincing as it caused pain to flash through her chest.

Wendy had been tending to most of the injured, until Erza appeared in a nurse outfit and all of the men, including Master, lined up to see her. Frea shook her head,

"Stupid men..." She hissed under her breath. Wendy suddenly became very downcast when nobody seemed to want her help any more, and Frea slowly pushed herself up.

She walked over slowly and took a heavy seat in front of the small Dragon Slayer. Wendy blinked in surprise, as if she hadn't noticed Frea walking over. Frea gave the small Mage a smile.

"Mind helping me, Wendy?" She asked and Wendy smiled a little, nodding. "Thanks, just don't wear yourself out too much if you need to stop, alright?" She asked and Wendy nodded once more.

"Alright, could you take your shirt of please so I can look at that wound in your side?" Wendy asked quietly and Frea blinked a few times, before nodding and pulling her shirt off. She tossed the tattered and destroyed piece of clothing to the side, now all she had covering her upper body was the bloody bandages and her black swim-suit top with the silver specks dotting it.

Wendy removed the old bandages and her eyes widened a little in shock, the wound was worse than she had originally thought. Wendy's hands hovered around her side as her eyes narrowed in concentration, Magic rising up around her fingers and Frea watched her silently.

"Frea... It looks like there's something sharp in your wound.." Wendy murmured and Frea's heart dropped a little.

Crap...

"Damn it... I saw it so why didn't I realize it...?" She mumbled under her breath. She had noticed it earlier, although it had been rather hard to catch, but a piece of Tomaru's sword had been missing even before she sliced it apart. That shard that had been missing, she could only guess where it had ended up.

"Hmm?" Wendy murmured, eyes calm and face straight. "Realize what?" She asked.

"I'm guessing that, that 'something' your talking about, I think it might be a shard from the sword that got me earlier." Frea replied. Wendy frowned a little,

"I'm going to have to get it out before I try to heal you." Wendy told her and she looked away.

"Alright... Do it." Frea muttered. This was going to hurt... A lot.

Pain washed over her in waves as Wendy began her work, trying to use her Magic to get the extremely sharp piece of the blade out of the deep slash in her side. She silently cursed herself for not noticing the blade in the wound earlier, she had healed it up a little with her 'Heavens Light' Spell and now because of it, the blade shard was more painful to get out.

Her fingers tore into the grass, teeth clamped together and eyes shut tight.

It took all of her willpower not to yell in pain, or move. She had to stay still, or she might mess Wendy up.

Damn me... And damn you Tomaru with your stupid sword!

"I'm sorry Frea..." Wendy murmured. Frea didn't miss the concern or sympathy in Wendy's tone, the little Dragon Slayer could see how much pain it was causing her, even though the Energy Mage had managed to stay silent since she started.

"It's... Tch... Ok, I know you have to..." Frea hissed and her hands clenched around the grass harder.

Even Wendy's powers couldn't dull the pain very much as she tried to get the blade shard out of the wound.

"I almost..." Wendy murmured, eyes narrowed in concentration, and Frea's teeth clamped down harder as she went rigid, her body was screaming at her to move away from Wendy, but her mind kept her still.

The pain increased ten-fold.

GAH! GOD DAMNIT! IF I EVER SEE TOMARU AGAIN I WILL KILL HIM!

"I got it!" Wendy breathed in relief and Frea let out the breath she didn't know she had been holding as she slightly panted. The sharp waves of pain began to decrease as Wendy started to close up the wound as best she could, and Frea felt herself begin to relax.

Frea fell silent as Wendy began to look her over, healing the slash in her side enough so it wasn't serious, and repairing a few of the broken ribs she had. Frea didn't miss the look of surprise on Wendy's face when she moved to the place where she had been shot in the shoulder. Wendy's gentle fingers glided over the very shallow and hardly visible mark, it wasn't even deep, not seeming to have broken the bruised skin.

Carla had been sitting down nearby with her arms crossed, and even she noticed Wendy's surprised look.

Wendy had seen Frea get shot earlier, hadn't she?

"I thought... I thought Hades hit you here when you got in front of Natsu..." Wendy told her. "It was a deep wound back there, so why is it already healed this much?" She asked and Frea gave her a small smile, placing a hand on top of Wendy's head.

"Better not to ask right now, maybe I'll explain some other time." Frea replied quietly as she drew her hand away again. "You don't need to heal me anymore, I feel a lot better now, thanks Wendy." Frea smiled.

"But your still-" Wendy began.

"You've used that Magic too much." Both Frea and Carla told her at the same time. Wendy sighed,

"At least let me help you wrap bandages around your wounds." Wendy murmured and Frea sighed.

"Sure, that would be great." She replied.

Wendy quickly wrapped new bandages around Frea's torso and the Energy Mage gave her another thanks, then digging out the last spare shirt she had from her bag, a dark gray T-Shirt with a v-neck, before leaning back and laying down in the grass, eyes closing and arms crossing as she rested them against her forehead.

Wendy walked away with Carla and left her in silence.

She was tired... She didn't remember being this tired since she had been dying.

She had been faintly aware of shouting somewhere, and to her left she laid eyes on Erza who had Gray and Gajeel wrapped up and tangled in bandages.

She chuckled a little and winced, that's what those idiots deserve...

She closed her eyes again and let her mind drift off, for whatever reason... The talk master had had with Hades about the one Magic, what Master had said sounded like something she had heard before... But where from?

She let out a low sigh and let her arms fall out to her sides and hit the ground as she looked up at the trees.

"Where have I heard that before...?" She murmured as she watched some birds fly overhead. "Maybe... No it wasn't something Master said before now..." She closed her eyes again. "Damn... Who said it?" Her mind began to flash through her memories, searching for where she had heard something similar about the One Magic before.

"Who said what?"

She was so immersed in her own thoughts, the sudden question and unexpected Energy Signature that flared up just next to her, caused her to jump, and her heart to race a little.

"Shit!" She yelped as she shot up and jumped to the side, hands resting behind her as she came to a stop and winced for moving so fast. Her eyes glittered with annoyance when she laid eyes on who had asked the question. "Damn it Jynx, don't do that!" She snapped and Jynx smiled sheepishly,

"Sorry, I wasn't trying to startle you." Jynx chuckled a little. "But I didn't think you would be so jumpy."

Frea glared, partly annoyed Jynx showed up so suddenly, and partly annoyed at herself for being scared so easily.

"Frea?" Somebody called out, they must have heard her yell and in an instant everyone was on their feet and defensive.

Gray, Gajeel and Elfman came up to stand beside her, eyes narrowed in suspicion at Jynx.

"Who the hell is this?" Gray growled.

"Please be careful Gray!" Frea glanced over her shoulder to see Juvia had returned. She glanced up at the three men standing beside her and she sighed.

"Calm down you three, she's not an enemy." Frea muttered.

"Than why the hell did you yell?" Gajeel grumbled.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked away,

"She startled me." She grumbled.

"Scaredy-cat." A vein ticked on Frea's head and we eye twitched when she heard the snide comment. "Who gets freaked out by a small kid like this?" Laxus walked over, movements a little stiff from getting hit by Hades spell.

Frea glared up at him, now the two were simply shooting daggers at each other with their gazes. They really did know how to get on each others nerves.

Master walked over with his hands hooked behind his back and eyes on the ground, Gildarts was following him slowly. He must not have thought that there was a huge threat, considering he didn't look at all concerned. He stopped beside Frea before finally looking up, and everyone sweatdropped.

Master's jaw dropped and he looked as if he had frozen when he saw Jynx, and what was even stranger, Jynx was giving him an amused smirk.

"Long time no see, eh Makarov?" Jynx asked and Frea glanced back and forth between the two.

"Y-your..." Master fumbled for words and Jynx clasped we hands behind her back, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"I'm what?" She chuckled. "Dead?" She tried. When Master nodded slightly everybody else's jaws dropped.

"Hey Jynx!" Chase called as he headed over, "Did the Magic Counsel leave yet?" He asked, completely ignoring the fact that everyone was shocked and speechless around him.

"They did." Jynx replied with a warm smile at the young Energy Mage.

"Why do you two know each other?!" Gray and Gajeel asked at once, eyes torn away from Jynx to rest on Chase. Chase shrugged and smiled,

"Met her awhile back, Teach and I have kept in touch with her since then." Chase explained and Frea ignored the questioning looks the two cast her way. Her attention was fixed on Master, why did he look so put-off with Jynx appearing?

"Relax Makarov," Jynx chuckled. "I'm jut visiting, and I am a member of Fairy Tail, so I am allowed on this island." Jynx told him and he collected himself a little.

"My question is how are you here?" Makarov asked her. "You did die if I remember correctly."

Jynx smiled widely, "Spirit Mage, remember?" She chuckled and he sighed. Jynx seemed satisfied that answered his question, and she cast a sympathetic smile over all the injured members. "I'll talk with you later, Energy Dragon." Jynx said as her gaze rested on Frea, and she gave her an amused smile. "Try not to start a battle, alright?" She murmured and she cast a meaningful glance at Laxus, before disappearing in a purple haze. Frea met Master's gaze as he turned toward her,

"What?" She grumbled.

"How do you know her?" He asked.

"She showed up on the mountain while we were training." Frea murmured. "She's stuck around since then."

"What the heck is she gonna talk to you about?" Gray asked and Frea shrugged.

"Hell if I know." She muttered. Master's gaze rested on her a moment longer, before he turned away and started walking away.

"What are we going to do about the Exams!?" Natsu roared as he jumped up from his spot where he had been sleeping a minute before, and Frea shook her head a little.

You still have the energy to even thinking about these damn exams?

"That's a good question." Master sighed.

No one POV

Frea was helped to her feet by Chase, and she slowly followed him after Master, Gajeel, Gildarts, Gray and Laxus. She did punch Laxus in the shoulder hard enough that he stumbled, and she frowned at him.

"Don't call me a scaredy-cat." She huffed and he frowned back.

"Then what do you want me to call you? Litt-" Laxus growled but stopped when her eyes darkened, cold fury spreading across her face.

"Don't you dare call me that." She growled. "If you do, I don't care if you are hurt, I will hit you the hardest I can." She hissed, as she sped up to walk away from him, still limping slightly.

Laxus stayed silent and watched her walk away. She had meant what she said, he could tell, and he knew she had been holding back with her hits so far. He didn't feel like having her come at him with full force today, so he did the wise thing, and kept his mouth shut.

Up until this point, he hadn't really meant anything he said to her, and he wasn't sure if Frea knew that. He only annoyed her because he faintly found it amusing to piss her off, that and he was retaliating against some of her comments as well.

Everybody else who had heard the small exchange sweatdropped, they knew Laxus and Frea fought a lot, but they were fighting more than they ever had today.

Frea was not in a good mood, it would be best to try and not tick her off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68 0 13
It has been 400 years after Sora learned of her destiny and some shocking revelations. She will soon have to find the others, but it isn't as simple...
637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...