Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages

1K 40 4
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 28

Fairy Tail Mages

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

The room lit up with golden and flaming orange light as Natsu began his attack on Hades, who looked surprised to see the young Mages sudden transformation. Frea's shoulders shook as she panted, eyes closed and head handing as she kept herself up with her hands pressed against the floor and arms stiff. She was exhausted... The Heavens Light Spell, and the Ultimate Defense... they took up all of her Magic Power, and she couldn't find the strength to move.

Her body didn't ache as much and the pain in her chest had decreased a little, and the shot in her shoulder was just about gone, along with the persistent throbbing in the back of her head. The wound in her side had ceased bleeding, though it was still fairly deep and hurt like hell.

The Ultimate Defense spell... Now that spell she had never been sure about, Chaitanya had shown her it, but never actually taught Frea. I guess... I was just able to do it when I really need a powerful enough Defensive Spell.

"You idiot, why the hell did you block that spell? If you had gotten hit you would be dead, you see what it did to me..." Her eyes cracked open as she heard Laxus hiss the words behind her, and she smiled a little. She already knew his standing on the spell, he probably thought that anyone other than him, had it been Natsu, Erza, Gray, they probably would have been killed from the hit he had survived. He was probably right, but she survived that hit, didn't she?

"I said we would be even by the end of this... Didn't I?" She panted, voice low.

"It was still stupid to do... you could would have been killed by one hit of that spell..." He hissed and she chuckled a little, wincing soon after.

"That's not true." She replied softly, "I took a direct hit from the same spell." She murmured, glancing over her shoulder to see his eyes half-open, but still lit up with surprise. "I'm still alive, hurt mind you... but alive." She smiled and he let out a little huff as his eyes began to close.

"Whatever..." He sighed and fell silent. She looked away and her head hung from exhaustion, but she smiled anyway. When did Laxus change so much? There was no way he only came here to visit the Grave of Mavis... he must still care about the Guild, even if he didn't want to admit it.

Frea's eyes closed as the sounds of Natsu's fight began to fade, and her mind drifted off into a sub-conscious state...

.:+:.

At Camp-

Chase's POV

(Time's between the Ship Fighting and Camp fighting are off, the camp fighting scenes are on an earlier time stamp)

Chase let out a heavy sigh, arms crossed over his chest as his deep blue gaze swept over the area surrounding the camp. Levy and Freed were setting up runes here and there, while Lisanna sat under the shelter wrapping bandages around Elfman's arm. His eyes kept dodging back and forth as he watched the tree line, the disruption of the Energy all around had gone down since the tree fell, and their Magic Energy had stopped being drained. He could feel all of the close things, his Guild-mates, both injured and awake, animals, and still the ever present Magic rising up from the land itself.

Bickslow had disappeared somewhere with RustyRose on his back, and he honestly liked having the Seith Mage gone, his dolls were rather annoying. His eyes rested on said Mage as he came back, dolls floating around his head.

"Where have you been?" ELfman called out to the returning Mage.

"I got rid of that RustyRose guy, if he's got some kind of Body Link with his comrades, he'd give away our position." Bickslow answered, tongue lolling out of his mouth to show off the Fairy Tail mark.

Why the hell did he put it there anyway?

Chase looked away from Bickslow and searched the trees to his left, where he was sure he had seen something moving. His eyes narrowed at the shadows, and he let his senses cast out a little farther.

He stiffened.

"Guys! Somebody's here!" He yelled, just as he heard Bickslow let out a yell of pain and Grimoire Heart Mages came out of the trees. A Mage that looked more animal than man wearing armor appeared along with a giant Chicken-like man. Another Mage came out, this one huge with pale gray skin and black unkempt hair.

Chase's eyes lit up with cold fury as another Mage stepped out of the trees just across from him.

Tomaru.

"Looks like I'll get the chance to kill you after all." Tomaru smirked and Chase frowned.

"I'm surprised your walking around, Teach hit you pretty hard." He growled back and Tomaru shrugged, smile creasing his lips.

"I'll admit that, Shade Demon got me pretty good." Tomaru replied. "But I got her too." He grinned and Chase clenched his fists. He was starting to hate that 'Shade Demon' name just like Frea, and Tomaru was the last person he wanted to see right now.

"Shade Demon isn't her name." Chase growled. "She's not a Demon, she's an Energy Mage, an Energy Dragon Slayer!" He yelled and Tomaru smiled more.

"We all have Demons inside of us." Tomaru growled. Chase stole a quick glance behind him where he could see Lisanna fighting with Levy and Cana against the large gray skinned Mage, and Bickslow and Freed fighting against the chicken and dog-man pair.

Chase shifted into a fighting stance, light blue magic rising up around him as his eyes narrowed more, face going neutral. He wasn't going to lose to Tomaru, the Grimoire Heart man was already taken down by Frea earlier, this shouldn't be a problem.

"Bring it on Tomaru, I'm not losing." Chase growled, "I'm going to get you back for hurting Teach."

.:+:.

Back on the Grimoire Heart Air-Ship-

No one POV

Frea and Laxus hadn't moved from where they were in the giant crater, as Natsu began his fight with Hades. He was fast, strong, powerful, no where near what he had been just some fifteen minutes before. He was landing several hits on Hades, one after the other in seconds. At the peak of the fight, Natsu sucked leaned back and sucked in air.

"Roar of the Thunder-Flame Dragon!" Natsu roared as a huge tornado of lightning and flames hot out toward Hades, and went straight through the side of the ship, where the dazzling golden and red attack could be seen and heard from everyone on the island. When the attack ended, Natsu stood gasping for air as he laid eyes on Hades who lay on the floor, near the gaping whole in the side of the ship wall.

Lucy and Wendy smiled in relief and Gray and Erza sighed, the battle was finally over. Natsu swayed on his feet before he fell over, heading straight into a crack in the floor, leading down farther than they could see. Lucy jumped to her feet and quickly grabbed him before he could disappear down the hole.

"Phew... I'm all... out of Magic... Power now..." Natsu murmured and Lucy smiled a little, pulling him back up and letting him come to a pause as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he was gasping for air with his eyes closed and face tilted toward the floor.

"Tch... Damn you Makarov..." Everyone's heads snapped up as Hades rose up from his spot on the floor, clothes changing into a robe and a sort of cown, "When's the last time I was beaten this badly?" Hades hissed.

They all stared in horror, Hades was still able to move... the battle wasn't over yet!?

"At least now I can honor you with a true defeat, for showing me such a good time." Hades growled as he reached up and pulled his eye-patch off. "Eye of the Demon... Open." His right eye opened to reveal a full blood red orb with a catlike iris in the middle.

"The further you travel toward the beginnings on Magic, the farther you fall into Darkness." Hades growled. "The struggle to reach it, the One Magic. In order to obtain the One Magic, the Ultimate Magic World must become a reality." Hades hissed. "You lack the conviction to enter the Ultimate Magic World."

Everyone's eyes grew wider as they felt the immense amount of Magic Power begin to radiate off of Hades. "Chapter 4, Section 12 of the Book Of Zeref." Hades growled as his hands started to move in a circular motion and the room grew dark. "Nemesis!" Hades hissed as purple Demons began to rise up from the rubble of the ship, and the Fairy Tail Mages found they could no longer move due to fear, a fear they didn't know why they had, "Demon's Dancing Children and Heaven's Judges." Hades growled.

None of them could move, al were shaking with fear as they stared at the rising monsters. Lucy wrapped her arms around Natsu's neck as she pushed her face into his back.

Somebody... gives us courage...

.:+:.

At Camp-

Chase broke apart from Tomaru as he missed the mage when he tried to hit him with his Energy encased fist. He had managed to land a few good hits on Tomaru, and thus far he had dodged every attack Tomaru sent his way. He could tell Tomaru wasn't up to full strength, not after he had been beaten by Frea. That was making his job easier.

He was aware of Freed, Elfman and Bickslow still fighting where Cana, Levy and Lisanna had taken care of their opponent not long ago.

"You know your Teacher is down for the count." Tomaru told him as they came to a stand still. "She got hit by a very powerful spell, and I'd be surprised if she's alive after getting hit by it." Tomaru smirked. Chase shook his head at the Mage,

"I think she'll be fine." He told Tomaru, who blinked in surprise at his answer.

"What makes you sound so sure?" Tomaru growled and Chase smirked a little.

"Teach can take a lot of Damage and keep fighting." He replied. "And I mean a lot of Damage, I've never seen it myself but I know, and so does the rest of the Guild. Teach doesn't go down easy without a good reason." He placed his open hands a few inches above each other in front of him and made himself steadier. "I'm sure if it was a heavy blow, she'll be down for a while. But she will get back up and fight again." He smiled and Tomaru sweatdropped when Chase's Magic started to swirl around his feet, and rose up around his body.

In between his two hands, a Magic Circle appeared, and five surrounded Tomaru in an instant, forming a pentagon star around him as the light blue appeared over the grass to form the lines between the Magic Circles.

"Time to try out my new move." Chase smiled. "Energy Pentagon: Activate!" The Magic Circles began to glow as Chase's Magic grew stronger, "Five-Point Strike," Tomaru shifted, having nowhere to go, and literally no hope to
defend himself. "Strike One, Two!"

Two streams of light blue Energy Magic rushed through the air from two Magic Circles toward Tomaru in seconds and hit him before he could move. The strikes were poweful, fast and flexible, easily bending to hit Tomaru in different points. But they were so fast, only someone with a very good eye could see them moving from the Magic Circles forming the points of the star, to hit the man in the middle. "Strike Three, Four!" Two more streamed from two different points to hit Tomaru again in the next second, and he struggled to stay standing as the fast moving strikes. "Strike, FIVE!" The last strike hit Tomaru and sent up a large flash of light as it hit him, and the Circle disappeared in a blast that knocked Tomaru down all the way.

Tomaru didn't get back up, and Chase smirked one more time before he swayed on his feet and sat down in the grass heavily, panting a little. "New move... damn does it take a lot of Magic Energy... definitely don't want to use that too often..." Chase mumbled as he let out a sigh. His blue gaze moved to the side, in the direction that the Offensive Team had disappeared.

Tomaru said that Frea got hit by a powerful spell... She is ok right?

He shook his head furiously, he ought to have more faith in his old mentor, she could handle herself, even if it was against someone like Hades.

"Hey Chase! Are you ok?!" He glanced over his shoulder as he heard somebody yell out to him, and saw that Levy was waving at him from where she stood beside Cana and Lisanna. He smiled and nodded,

"I'm fine!" He called back as he slowly pushed himself to his feet, as he neared the trio he watched as Elfman, Freed, and Bickslow finished off their opponents, and collapsed as they tried to catch their breath.

.:+:.

On the Ship-

Natsu's hand reached up and grabbed on to Lucy's arm, that she had wrapped around his neck. Lucy's eyes widened in surprise, "Natsu?" Lucy murmured.

"What? I've got my friends this close by."

"Fear is not Evil... It tells you what your own weakness is. And once you know your own weakness you can become stronger, kinder."

Natsu began to push himself to his feet, bangs shadowing his face. "We know our Weakness. So what'll we do next?"

Natsu stood all the way up, fists clenched and fangs showing as he looked right at Hades, eyes burning with fire. "We'll get stronger! We'll stand up and fight!"

Everyone's heads snapped up in surprise, all eyes fixed on Natsu. "Maybe we cant help being scared alone. But we're all right here, together. We've got out friends close by..." Natsu's head lifted up, "Now there's nothing to fear! Because we're not alone!"

"Your vanity is Praiseworthy, but that must end now." Hades growled. Erza began to push herself up, along with the other four surrounding him.

"As long as our friends are with us..."

"...We have nothing to fear!"

"That's right, Natsu."

"Even if we don't have any Magic Power left..."

"We wont give up until the bitter end! That's what it means to be Fairy Tail!"

They all stood up, eyes hard.

"Here we GO!" Natsu yelled as they launched forward toward the Demons and Hades.

"What can you do without any Magic Power Left? Dance, Dirt Devils!" Hades yelled and the demons all streamed out toward the sprinting group. They all ran forward, attacks hitting the ground around them. Natsu fell forward, but in an instant Wendy and Lucy grabbed him, launching him forward into the air as those two tumbled to the floor. Natsu was launched over Gray and Erza, and the two placed a foot against one of Natsu's and they launched him forward more, right at Hades.

"Send Everything to the pits of Darkness!" Hades yelled as his hands came closer together in front of him and his Magic swirled around him. "Fairy Tail, your sun has set!"

The Entire ship shook violently as the room they were in was engulfed in an orange blast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 48 8
Azura North, not your typical seventeen year old. She spent ten years being bound with chains. Her plan of escape didn't go so well. She lost her vis...
47.4K 1.9K 60
(THIRD STORY! BOOK #3! Must read First and Second Books First! Thank you!) The Grand Magic Games are over, but trouble is still present in Fiore. Fre...
262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
9K 320 32
One day, a group of mystery mage attack Fairy Tail! Levy was cursed in the battle, can she survive? A story of the Fairy Tail couples and the battle...