Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 27- Save You

1K 44 4
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 27

Save you

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Laxus began to fight Hades, throwing Lightning encased fists every which way as the two fought at rather high speeds. The two weren't fighting for more than ten minutes before the entire ship began to be destroyed.

Frea had fallen silent, head hanging low and shadow passed over her face. She didn't move from her position of sitting on the floor, didn't even shift at the loud fighting going on around her. Blood was dripping onto the floor around her, from the shot in her shoulder and the wound on her side, where the crimson liquid had soaked through the bandages already there.

Natsu struggled to sit up, until he managed to drag himself closer to Frea and placed a trembling hand on her shoulder.

"Frea?" He asked, wincing as he moved. She didn't answer and his onyx eyes glittered with worry. "Frea, answer me!" He growled.

"Shut up for a little..." She hissed under her breath, wincing harshly.

He flinched at her icy yet weary tone, he could tell she was hurt, badly. And her silence only made him worry more, Frea's taken a whole lot of damage before... But could she really handle a direct hit from a spell as powerful as the one Hades had sent at her?

His heart skipped a beat as she took in a raspy breath, and started coughing harshly, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth. Her battered body racked with the coughing, and when she was done her hand fell into her lap, and she started panting, breaths shallow and ragged as if it hurt to just breath. His eyes were brought down to stare at her hand, it was covered in blood... she was coughing up blood.

"Dont worry about me Natsu..." Frea whispered before he could say anything, and his mouth closed again.

She fell silent again, and this time so did Natsu, his eyes locked on to the fight between Laxus and Hades. Natsu stiffened as Laxus was caught in the center of a spell, and even from here he could hear Laxus yell 'crap!'.

"Scatter and Fall!" Hades yelled, and Laxus was engulfed in the dark light of Hades' spell. The surrounding Fairy Tail Mages were hit by a wave of force that spiraled out from Hades attack, and they were blown backward, landing hard and sliding back on the floor. Natsu was knocked away from Frea, and they were all separated from one another to land in different places of the room.

Frea slid back on the floor on her side, eyes shut tight, and fangs clamped down as she resisted the urge to yell out in pain as she hit the floor again. One of her silver eyes cracked open, trying to see if Laxus was still standing.

"All who are hit by that spell, lose all power in their limbs, and it is impossible for them to move at all." Hades said, "Even if you defend against it, your Magic Power will be wiped out."

Lightning flashed out from the dark cloud that had risen, and in an instant Laxus had hit Hades from behind with a powerful kick, sending the older man forward so he hit the floor. "That power was from one leg, I have another one, and two arms." Laxus growled as he came to a stand still behind Hades. "I have my head and my entire body. If I attack with all of them at once, we're not talking two or three times stronger..." Lightning began to crackle around his body again.

Hades got to his feet and faced Laxus, "Wanna try me?" Laxus growled.

"Nice speech." Hades answered. "Is this the confidence of youth? But youth is not what is needed to walk the path of Magic. Youth is.." The two launched forward, both fists clenched and blazing with their own Magic. "Nonsense!"

Frea's POV

Frea's eyes slowly began to close as the two went at each other again, she was finding it rather hard to stay awake, and her vision was blurring more and more.

Her body hurt all over, her shoulder stung along with her side, and she could feel the crimson liquid hitting the destroyed floor underneath her, and her mouth tasted like the metallic blood as it dripped from the edge of her mouth. Those ribs that might have been cracked earlier, they were definitely broken now. The back of her head hurt like hell, probably when she had hit the wall. Her eyes closed all the way, and the sounds of Laxus' fighting started to fade and become muffled.

Damn it... I have to stay awake... I can take this, this cant be the worst I've ever gotten hurt before...

But even her conscious fighting at the dark waves threatening to consume her wouldn't be enough this time, if she was going to stay awake, and fight even after this... she needed to heal a little.

She let out a heavy and ragged sigh, wincing again as she let the remaining supply of her Magic Energy flow more freely, and course through her limbs and entire body.

This is going to be hard... but I have to do it, even if it exhausts me too much...

"Heaven's... Light..." She breathed, barley audible.

No One POV

Everyone's eyes were all set upon the fight between Laxus and Hades, as the two went at each other throwing hits that didn't seem possible.

Was Laxus always this strong?

The other's attentions were to focused on Laxus, for anyone to notice the barely visible silver Magic that had started to rise up around Frea as she lay on the floor, eyes closed and wincing off and on.

The floor of the room was ripped apart, revealing networks of pipes and the inner working of the ship, on giant hole stood in the center, it had been put there when Frea got hit by Hades Magic, before smashing into the wall. Lightning was dancing around the room, its golden light clashing with the dark purple light of Hades Magic.

Every extremely powerful spell that the two threw at each other, caused the entire Ship to tremble.

For every hit that Laxus landed on Hades, the Grimoire Heart Master landed a hit on the Lightning Dragon. As the fight rolled on, Laxus' cloak was tattered and he had been hit several times.

Without warning, Laxus came to a halt and fell to one knee, grunting in pain and breathing heavily, face tilted toward the floor, arm resting on his knee. "Tch..."

"Oh? What's the matter?" Hades chuckled. "It's a little to soon to be bending knee to me after all that boasting you just did." Hades told Laxus, who let out a growl.

"Laxus!" Natsu yelled.

"Wait, don't tell me..." Erza murmured, eyes wide.

"He got hit by that Magic earlier..." Lucy whispered, hand over her mouth as there minds flashed back to when Laxus was caught up in the Ameratsu spell. Laxus let out a low chuckle,

"The world... sure is vast..." Laxus murmured. Hades was suddenly surrounded in his magic, "To think there were monster like this in the world..." Laxus' eyes were closed, and he smiled a little. "I've got a long way to go..."

"What the Hell are you saying!?" Natsu yelled.

"Get it together Laxus!" Gray yelled at him.

"You've done well, Laxus fellow." Hades murmured as his hand raised and his fingers bent, as his Magic started to circle near his hand. "But that ends now, you shall now disappear!" Hades magic started to stream out toward the still Laxus, the same spell that had hit Frea ealier, and now glancing over the Energy Dragon looked as if she had fallen unconscious.

"Stand up Laxus!" Erza yelled.

"But I'm..." Laxus murmured, and his fist hit the floor. "Not a member of Fairy Tail anymore..."

"Dodge it!" Lucy yelled.

"You cant let yourself get hit by that!" Wendy yelled.

"Laxus!" Gray yelled. Laxus fists pressed against the floor harder.

"Its ok to get pissed..." Laxus murmured. "...When the old man got done in, right?" Laxus growled.

"Hell yeah it is!" Natsu yelled at him. Laxus smiled a little more, and his Lightning began to flash up around him, just as the blast from Hades got closer.

Everyone was blown backward as Laxus got hit, and the entire ship shook from the force of the explosion. The room was lit up with light, and when it cleared, Laxus could be seen falling from the cloud of smoke, cloak destroyed, shirt torn open and Magic Headphones gone, clothes tattered even more than before.

"Laxus!"

The Lightning Dragon hit the bottom of a giant crater in the room, eyes shut tight and he didn't get up again.

"My Anger... Natsu..." Laxus hissed. But Natsu was still, unmoving and silent.

"Your still alive?" Hades asked as he peered down at Laxus. "Two should get rid of you." He hissed, and Laxus opened one eye to look up at Hades to see the Magic prepare again, as it came right at him, this time there was no hope of dodging.

Laxus was done for.

"Energy Dragon Ultimate Defense: Enogora Dragair Skeel Sheld!" (En-O-gora, Drag-air, Sc-ell, Shell-d)

The room was lit up as a clash of silver and purple light filled the room, and the air shook along with the ship from the explosion, and when it died down Hades' eyes widened along with everyone else's.

Frea had appeared in front of the fallen Laxus in seconds, one arm held out and hand resting against a silver shield fused together with a Magic Circle in the middle, the center of the circle had the head of a Dragon in it. Frea's silver Magic swirled and spiraled around the edges. The Shield was large, and slightly see through so her gaze was seen, rested on Hades and narrowed in anger.

Despite the Power of the attack, the shield looked whole and unbroken, Frea hadn't even seemed to have been moved from where she stood.

Frea's Magic faded and the Energy Dragon swayed on her feet, before falling to her knees and sitting at Laxus feet, breathing heavily. "Hurry up...tch" Frea winced, and she glanced up at Natsu who was slowly getting to his feet. "Natsu!"

Electricity began to spark around Natsu as he stared at the floor. "Thanks for... the meal..." Natsu murmured.

"Electrified?" Hades murmured as he looked over at Natsu.

"That's all... of my Magic Power." Laxus murmured as his gaze switched from Frea to Natsu.

"What?"

"He gave all of his Magic Power to Natsu?" Erza murmured.

"He ate lightning?" Lucy asked quietly. "I heard he got sick from it last time..." The lightning around Natsu began to grow stronger and the Fire Dragon's fists clenched, eyes still fixed on the floor.

"Why... to me? I'm weaker than you... Laxus." Natsu murmured.

"It ain't about being strong or weak," Laxus told him. "Whose the one that got hurt?" Laxus asked him, Frea's head tilted a little so she could glance over her shoulder at Laxus. "It's gotta be somebody in the Guild, damn it! Its the Guild that will pay him back for the pain suffered by the Guild!" Laxus smiled at Natsu, and Frea smiled softly too. "100 times over."

Natsu hand came up to cover his eyes, and a few of them didn't miss the small tear he wiped away. "Yeah." Natsu replied, and his flames rose up along with the lightning.

"A fusion of flame and lightning.." Wendy murmured, eyes wide. Frea's gaze had moved over to Natsu and she smiled a little more.

"The Thunder-Flame Dragon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 121 18
DISCLAIMER: This story is currently under EXTREME revising and editing! COMPLETED | 06/01/2015 REVISIONS STARTED | 07/16/2020 Book 1 of the FTFT seri...
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...
68 0 13
It has been 400 years after Sora learned of her destiny and some shocking revelations. She will soon have to find the others, but it isn't as simple...