Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 26- You're Late

1K 50 4
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 26

You're Late

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea turned around to face everyone as they got their feet, Natsu was fidgeting, he's so damn impatient...

"Bickslow and I will stay here with Levy and Lisanna." Freed explained. "I will set runes up around the camp, and Levy can help me with them." He explained.

"I'll stick around too, you might need help of Grimiore Heart attacks again." Chase offered and Freed nodded at him.

"I'll go find Hades with Lucy and Happy." Natsu told them.

"I'll come with you." Wendy told him, "I can provide Back Up." Natsu nodded at the little Dragon Slayer.

"I'm going with you Natsu." Frea told him and he smirked.

"Good." He gave her a toothy grin.

"T-Team Exceed will move out too." Lily stammered and the other two Exceed's nodded at the team that would be finding Hades.

"That's two teams." Levy said. "Everybody please be safe!" She told the Offensive Team and they nodded at her.

They began to head away and Frea glanced back and forth at the lightning cracking over head as she followed Natsu toward the shores of the Island. Since the Tree had fallen, the interference with her Energy Senses had decreased quite a bit.

She was getting a strange feeling as she followed the group...

No One POV

The group had to stop when they came across a very beaten up Erza, and the red-head quickly explained what had happened to her. Erza didn't miss the knowing smile Frea gave her when she mentioned the part where it felt as if everyone's Magic Energy in the Guild, had suddenly flowed into her.

The group headed off again, and stopped once more when all three Dragon Slayers came to a halt, noses twitching.

"What can you smell?" Erza asked.

"Blood." Frea murmured.

"Fairy Tail..." Wendy murmured.

"Gray." Natsu murmured as he quickly veered off course, with Frea and Wendy not far behind.

The three halted upon seeing Gray leaning against a tree, blood staining his shirt from a slash in his side, the shirt had been tied around his waist to try to stop the bleeding. Lucy stopped beside the three and the group of Exceeds, staring in shock, but Erza quickly walked forward and caught Gray before he fell over.

"Erza...?" He asked. Erza nodded at him, smiling a little. "Hmm... I'm getting saved by everyone today..." He murmured.

"Me too." Erza told him, flicking her head in the direction of the others. Gray's gaze rested on them, and he smiled a little. They halted a little, to let the wounded Ice Mage catch his breath and explain what happened to him.

Everyone crowded around, listening silently with their eyes focused on Gray. Lily was still jumping at the thunder and trembling.

Frea had her back facing the group, arms crossed over her chest, eyes looking up at the sky. The lightning lit up the dark clouds as it flashed in and out. When Gray had finished speaking, the other members glanced over.

Every time lightning stretched across the sky, they could see the gold brilliance reflected in the Energy Dragon's eyes, as she looked up at it, face neutral.

Gray and Erza exchanged glances at the Energy Mages' silent behavior, as did Wendy and Lucy. Natsu stepped forward,

"Something wrong?" Natsu asked, and Frea smiled a little, looking away from the sky to rest her silver gaze on him.

"No." She replied, smiling a little more.

.:+:.

It didn't take them much longer, before their feet hit sand and they stood before a large Air-Ship landed on the beach. The Grimoire Heart Symbol was emblazoned on the craft proudly, and they all looked up. It was huge, stretching far above their heads, and on a ledge above them, stood a man with a long gray beard and eyepatch, looking down at them calmly.

"Your the Fairy Tail Mages?" The man called down and they all stiffened. Even from down here Frea could feel the immense amount of Magic Power coming off of him, this must be Hades... "Come up, lets see what you can do." Hades called out to them, before turning and walking slowly into the ship.

"Alright, I'm all fired up!" Natsu growled, fists coming to life with flame. "Happy, Carla, Lily, go in and find the magic source for this ship and destroy it." Natsu ordered and the Exceeds nodded.

"Aye sir!" Happy exclaimed. "Because you'll be no good if the ship starts flying, right Natsu?" The blue Exceed asked and they all saw Natsu's flames dampen a little.

"T-That's not it!" Natsu protested.

"I'll cast Troia on you just in case Natsu." Wendy told him as she cast the spell over him.

"Master Hades is a powerful opponent, use all of your Magic Power right away." Erza told them and they nodded at her, Gray crouched down and pushed his hands into the sand,

"Ice Make: Stairs!"

A very large flight of ice stairs sprung up in front of them, leading up to the ledge that Hades had been standing on. They all sprang forward at once, sprinting up the stairs and Magic beginning to blaze around them. They all tensed, a battle against Hades wouldn't be easy, even if they outnumbered him.

This was the guy who took down Master after all.

The group of Exceeds disappeared down a side passage as the rest of them ran into the main part of the ship. They came to a halt as the ship opened up into a large room with wooden floors, and Hades standing at the end with his arms crossed over his chest.

They attacked at once without pausing, Gray and Erza jumped forward, both with a sword in hand and slashed out at Hades. Wendy cast three spells on the group, making them faster, their defensive powers stronger, and their attacks stronger.

Frea stopped beside Natsu, and they both leaned back a little, sucking in air.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"
"Energy Dragon Roar!"

The two attacks fused together, to form a spinning tornado of flaming silver and red. The fused attacks streamed toward Hades, hitting him square on as he was sent backward.

They sweatdropped when he stayed standing, looking relatively unscathed. The group of people kept fighting, landing plenty of hits on Hades, but the Grimiore Heart Master got them back for every hit they gave him. On more than a few occasions, one of them were snagged by a Chain made of Hades' Magic, and smashed into one of their team-mates.

With the help of Gray, and a Unison Raid done by Wendy and Lucy, Natsu was sent toward Hades at an amazing speed as he hit Hades with his 'Fire Dragon Sword Horn' move, and Hades disappeared as he crashed into a wall, sending up dust. They all came to a halt, panting, Wendy's back up spells wearing off finally.

"It was a Mistake to fight me, that mistake leaves you with no future." They all sweatdropped when Hades' voice reached them, and the dust cleared to reveal him standing tall and unscathed. "I think its time for the warm ups to end." Hades told them.

Warm ups...?

Hades lifted a hand toward the group, eyes narrowing and they all flinched at the magic that was radiating around him. "Katsu!" In a flash, Wendy had disappeared in a gold light, her clothes the only thing left behind of the small Dragon Slayer.

"Wendy!" Natsu yelled, everyone's eyes went wide with horror, while Frea stayed neutral, sweeping her gaze over the room.

"Destroyed without anything left? Pathetic." Hades muttered.

"Wendy!" Erza yelled.

"'It's ok everyone, I'm alright', she says." They all glanced toward the roof where they could see Horologium hanging on to it. "'Please don't worry, I'm ok!', she says." Horologium repeated.

"Horologium... Why are you here?" Lucy asked.

"My Automatic Danger Response Mode activated." Horologium answered.

"Automatic Danger Response Mode... I've been plenty of danger all day!" Lucy told the clock spirit.

"I apologize mistress, but the danger level this time, was very high." Horologium answered, "My time is up, good luck." With that he disappeared and Wendy dropped to the floor wearing a different set of clothes.

"Everybody ok?" Frea asked and they all nodded.

"Time to make him pay for hurting the Guild." Natsu growled, cracking his knuckles, eyes darkened.

"Makarov's Brood... Your surprising me with how well your doing so far." Hades murmured.

"You know the Master?" Natsu growled, fists clenched.

"Of Course, I was the second Guild Master, Precht. It was I who chose Makarov as the third Guild Master." Hades explained. Frea stiffened at his words, hearing no lie in them. Natsu however, looked as if he didn't believe Hades.

"No way! Your Lying!" Natsu roared as he charged. Within an instant, Natsu was knocked away with a powerful spell. Frea stared in shock when she recognized the spell that Hades had used on Natsu, it was called Amaterasu.

They separated and Erza and Gray raced at Hades again, while Frea appeared behind him, hands raised and fingers curled.

"Ice Make: Lance!"

"Energy Dragon Claws!"

Frea's hit missed Hades as he disappeared from in front of her,

"Shit!" Gray yelled. "Sorry Frea!" he called out, she struggled to twist out of the way of Gray's magic. Her claws sliced through a few of the Ice Lances to give her room to dodge, and she stumbled when one scratched her shoulder.

She felt a presence behind her in and instant, and she stiffened,

"Explosion Bullet!"

"Frea! Watch out!" Somebody yelled, and she managed to turn around to see a large blast of Dark Magic coming her way.

SHIT!

She didn't have any time to dodge or make a shield, so the blast hit her, causing a very large explosion on contact, and the ship jumped from the force of the spell, and she was sent into a wall. Her back hit the wall and it crumbled and shattered under the force of her impact with it, her head smashed into the wall and her mind went dark...

No one POV

As soon as Frea managed to get by the Ice Lances that had accidentally been sent her way, Hades reappeared behind the Energy Dragon. A very large blast of black and Purple magic streamed away from Hades who had his arm held out in front of him, fingers bent slightly, the attack heading straight for Frea.

The magic was huge, and everyone could feel the extreme amount of Magic Power put into it. If Frea got hit... She would be done for!

Erza yelled at her to watch out, but it was too late. The room of the ship echoed with the boom as it hit Frea, and they could all hear her yell out in pain for a short moment.

She was sent into a wall, which was crushed, cracked, and splintered from the force of her back hitting the wall.

"Frea!" The room erupted with the yells, and the Energy Dragon hit the floor, under the wall she had just smashed into, with a loud thud.

They all sweatdropped when she didn't get back up.

Thunder echoed overhead, seemingly louder than before and they could see the gold stretching across the sky from the skylight windows on the roof.

"Hmm... I'd be surprised if she was still alive after getting hit by that spell." Hades murmured, face neutral and gaze cold.

Natsu hadn't been able to get back up after being hit by Hade's Amaterasu, and the rest of them were taken out by the same Magic that had hit him.

Now they were all on the floor, to beat up to move and Hades stood in front of them smirking.

"Do Fairies have Tails? Forever a Mystery... and Adventure." Hades chuckled, as he began to walk toward Natsu. "Giving the Guild to Makarov was a Mistake, he changed the Guild." Hades growled, stopping in front of the defeated Fire Dragon.

"There is nothing wrong with Change!" Natsu hissed furiously, "You have to have the courage to change things, if you don't, you shouldn't live!" Natsu yelled at Hades. Hades' Face darkened at Natsu's words, and he lifted a hand toward the young man, hand forming into a gun pose.

"Bullet Magic." Hades growled as he began to send several purple bullets made from Magic at the grounded Natsu.

Natsu yelled out in pain every time he was hit, and he lay on his stomach, body bruised, bloody and beaten. Everyone's eyes were wide in horror as they watched Hades hurt Natsu, not having enough strength to move and protect him. Hades pointed his finger right at Natsu's head, as he prepared one last shot...

"Don't!" Lucy screamed.

The shot streamed toward Natsu, but it never hit him.

Blood hit the floor just in front of Natsu, and a low hiss of pain echoed after.

Hades' eyes widened in surprise, and everyone else looked extremely shocked.

"That's low, attacking someone who cant even stand up..." A voice growled, and the pain laced into the words could be heard easily.

Frea was standing in front of Natsu, trembling from staying standing. Her shoulders were slumped, skin cut, bruised, even a little bloody in a few places. Her hair had been knocked from her ponytail and left to hang loosely around her face. Her clothes were tattered and destroyed in a few places, and they could see blood soaking through the white bandages around her torso, where her shirt had been destroyed. More blood dripped down from her shoulder, where Hades' shot had hit her, and the small cuts she had received all over her body.

Her hair cast a shadow over her eyes, making the silver orbs look like they were glowing. Hades narrowed his eyes,

"I'm surprised you got back up." He told her. "Not many people could take a direct hit from my spell like that and live." His hand flicked up as a Magic Circle appeared over Frea's head and she was forced to the floor, sitting with her legs under her and hands pressed against the destroyed wood.

Frea let out another hiss of pain from the pressure on her battered body. Hades fixed his other hand into a gun formation and pointed it right at Frea, purple magic appearing in a sphere before his index finger.

"Lets see you get up after this one." Hades growled. Frea only glared up defiantly at him, trembling from keeping herself from being forced all the way to the floor.

The largest boom of thunder rolled across the land and echoed around the ships room, yellow light flashed down in front of Frea and Natsu, between them and Hades. Hades lifted his hand and took a step back, the Magic Circle above Frea disappearing.

The ship rocked a little from the impact, and Frea's head snapped up, eyes growing wide along with Natsu's as they saw who had appeared before them amongst the dazzling yellow light of the lightning.

"This is the guy who took down my old man?" A deep voice grumbled.

"Laxus..." Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lucy whispered. Frea's head hung down as her eyes closed and she smiled.

"You're late." Frea murmured. Laxus glanced over his shoulder to rest on the defeated Energy Dragon, glittering with slight annoyance.

Everyone else just blinked in surprise at her words, she sounded as if she knew that he, of all people, would show up?

"Late my ass." Laxus grumbled, "You know you owe me for saving you, again." He told her.

"We'll be even by the end of all this..." Frea murmured, glancing back up at him. There eyes met for a split second, before the Lightning Dragon fixed his attention on Hades again.

"What are you doing here, Laxus?" Erza asked.

"I came to visit Master Mavis' Grave." Laxus replied, gaze still fixed on Hades. "And looky what I found, the second Master's here too. Since your here and all, maybe I'll make you a grave too." Laxus growled, and Lightning crackled around his body.

Laxus' eyes narrowed as he glared at Hades, gaze exceptionally pissed and Hades eyes widened.

"Boy!" Hades murmured, and he was forced back as Laxus heat-butted him, lightning cracking around the Dragon Slayer and the Grimiore Heart Wizard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
106K 3.8K 45
Frea is a Mage of Fairy Tail, been a long-standing member even before Erza and many of the others. She is known as the Energy Mage to her Guild, and...
127K 3.7K 79
ok so this is my first Character and reader, so if it's bad I apologize a head of time. description Y/N was always the shy kid, a target to be shot...
435 4 22
She didn't remember who she was before finding her way to Fairy Tail. Journey back to the beginning to find out how Angel became who she is today. Jo...