Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life

913 41 1
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 24

Magic Energy = Life

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

What the hell?

Both Energy Mages and the ghost girl were staring wide eyed at the large Tenrou Tree, tip over and fall toward the ground.

Frea stiffened when she felt her Magic Energy begun to be drained from her body into the earth. It happened so fast she was forced to one knee by sudden fatigue, and her eyes scrunched closed.

"Kid..." She was faintly aware of Chase dropping to one knee behind her. "Gain control of your Energy... And stop it from being... Taken..." She hissed.

She could only hope he had heard her. Frea forced her Magic Energy to slow down, until she was able to maintain her Magic Power, and keep it from being taken. She centered her Magic around her, and put extra power into it to make sure she wouldn't be drained anymore.

"I can't stay here... Any longer... I have to... Leave..." Frea glanced sideways to see Jynx crouching down and fading in and out, until she disappeared all together.

Frea took a deep breath, and when she felt she had enough control over her Magic Energy to keep it from being drained, she glanced over her shoulder to see Chase panting a little.

"You ok, kid?" She asked and he glanced over.

"I guess... I think I have my Energy... Under control." He huffed. "Why is the land suddenly draining it?"

Frea shook her head slowly, staggering to her feet. "I don't know for sure..." She mumbled. "It might help to block out all the Energy around you for now, cut off your connection with the land so it'll be easier to keep your Magic from being drained."

Chase nodded, and his eyes closed as she guessed he blocked off his Senses, before opening his eyes again and she held out a hand for him. Chase took it, and she pulled him to his feet.

"Jynx had to leave..." He mumbled. Frea nodded, Jynx seemed to rely on her Magic Energy to stay in this world, if it was being drained... She probably wouldn't have been able to stay here for very long.

"Come on," Frea murmured as she stepped past him. "Keep concentrating and don't let your guard around your Power down for a minute, I know its tiring, but we really can't afford to let our Energy he drained." She explained, and he followed. Frea began to run, she had a bad feeling that everyone else in Fairy Tail was being drained... That meant the Enemy might attack them while they're powerless...

"Think the others are in trouble?" Chase huffed as he ran at her shoulder. Frea nodded and the two fell silent, he had no need to ask any more.

Frea's speed picked up when, despite the rain, she caught on to numerous familiar scents. Fairy Tail for sure, blood too...

Chase kept up with her all the way, she could tell that his continued absolute control, and the amount of strength he was using to keep the Land from draining him, was taking its toll. She could see it, hear his heart was pounding, he was panting and his movements were more strained than usual.

She wasn't much better though, she had become pretty good at gaining absolute control over her Energy, and had become pretty good at stopping other people's Magic from taking her own, if the need had arisen. But even she was finding this hard, something or someone was pushing to take away all her power... If she could see who it was, be near them, they would be stopped easily...And it was making it worse that she didn't know who... They were using the land's power to take away their own... She couldn't stop the Earths power... She could feel it now, the force under her feet.

Chase wouldn't be able to feel the force now if he really had cut off his sensing abilities as she asked. He could block out the Energy around him, and make the job of keeping his power from being drained, easier.

She couldn't.

Frea had never been able to block out the Energy around her completely, cut off her senses... She could dim it only a little. And she didn't know why she was unable to do it either.

Frea's eyes closed for a slit second, she wouldn't be able to keep her Magic from being drained for very long...

"I could wait for you to lose all of your Magic Power..." Her head snapped up along with Chase's, and both their eyes narrowed at the voice.

"Or I can take you out right now!"

NoOne POV

All the Fairy Tail members who had been fighting against RustyRose, fell to the ground as their Magic Energy began to be drained from them suddenly. RustyRose smiled at them as he alone remained standing, his Magic Power safe from the theft of Asuma's Tree Ark Magic.

RustyRose smiled sadistically as a large blast of Magic began to form on front of him, aimed right at the helpless Fairy Tail members. The blast would probably take care of the struggling Mages who had been fighting but minutes before, and take out the wounded ones behind them.

"I could wait for you to lose your Magic Power," RustyRose smiled as the Magic grew stronger. "Or I can take you out right now!" He yelled as the blast flew towards the grounded Fairy Tail Mages, and they were swallowed up in bright light.

RustyRose smirked, his Magic would have taken care of them, and he began to laugh a little. The deafening crack that sounded from his strike, droned out the words that were yelled out.

"Energy Mage Defense!"

RustyRose struggled to jump out of the way of some of his magic, being blown back at him, and he stared in utter shock at what lay before him.

The light faded, and the dust cleared to reveal a wall of magic, swirling with silver and light blue colors. Small cracks appeared in the surface of the magic, and behind it lay the unharmed Fairy Tail Mages.

Frea and Chase were standing in front of all of them, arms stretched out with their hands pressed against each other, other arms held out in front of them, resting against the Magic wall. Their magic flowed out around them in a transparent state, light blue around Chase, and silver around Frea.

Both Energy Mage's eyes were set upon RustyRose, narrowed and burning with fire. Chase's deep blue eyes see sparkling with anger, and Frea's silver eyes seemed even brighter than ever.

"Frea... Chase..." Levy whispered as she gazed at the two.

"What the heck are they doing here?" Bickslow muttered.

"Why aren't they being drained too...?" Lisanna murmured.

"They can... Use Magic, even now?" Lily murmured, eyes wide as he looked toward the two.

"Your two Fairy Tail Mages." RustyRose muttered, eyes narrowing from underneath his glasses. "You shouldn't be able to move, let alone have any Magic Power." He growled and the two let their hands drop, the Magic Shield disappearing.

"Didn't you know?" Chase asked. "We're Energy Mages."

"It's not easy to take our Magic Power away." Frea told him. RustyRose sweatdropped a little, both their gazes were intense, and he felt his shard quiver in slight fear...

"Energy Mages?" He asked, before smiling a little. "Lets see what you can do." He growled.

At once Chase and Frea had launched forward forward, Frea swung out with an Energy Encased Fist, while Chase's hands lit up with light. Frea's fist made contact with RustyRose's shield, and he was pushed back a little. Frea suddenly disappeared from in front of RustyRose, and light blue arrow made from Magic streamed through the air toward the Grimiore Heart Mage.

"Energy Arrow!" Chase yelled. Frea could be seen appearing behind the streaming Energy Arrow, and her cheeks puffed up as she sucked in air.

"Energy Dragon Roar!" She yelled as a tornado of spinning silver Magic spun around Chase's attack, and the two fused a little. Chase's Arrow streamed through the air even faster, and Frea's roar narrowed and shrunk so it was surrounding the arrow closely.

RustyRose's eyes widened as he brought his golden shield up again, and it was hit square on. He was engulfed in light, and a large boom echoed over the clearing. RustyRose was forced back a few feet, his feet wearing trenches into the ground from the force that had hit his shield.

RustyRose lowered his shield and smirked, Frea and Chase had come to a halt, both breathing heavily. "Tiring out so fast?" He asked. They glared, but said nothing and the Grimiore Heart Mage smiled wider.

All at once, both Energy Mages stiffened and collapsed. They sat on the ground, panting with sweat rolling down their faces.

"Frea! Chase!" A few of the grounded Fairy Tail members yelled.

RustyRose laughed at the two, "You say your Magic Power is not easy to take," he pointed out. "But its not impossible for it to be taken."

Frea's POV

Frea's eyes shut tight as she struggled to keep her Magic Power from being drained, and it slowly began to be taken away from her.

Damn it!

Using any Magic at the moment was hard, and she was failing at keeping her Magic Power now...

She opened one eye and glanced Chase's way, his deep blue gaze was fixed in the ground. He was tiring out fast... He wouldn't be able to fight any more as long as the Land was trying to drain him... Nor should be try to fight anymore.

"Stop fighting, kid." Frea hissed and he glanced her way. "Focus on your magic Energy, don't let yourself be drained no matter what." She told him, switching her gaze to RustyRose.

"If he attacks, I'll stop him."

"But Teach!" Chase argued. "You can't fight anymore, or all of your Energy will be taken!" He yelled at her.

"I know." She replied quietly, not looking at him.

"If you don't stop fighting, neither will-!" He started,

"Enough!" Frea snapped. "You know what will happen if your completely drained." Frea growled. "You will do as I say, and don't worry about me." She glanced his way, gaze unflinching and expression serious. "It will take more time for me to become completely drained, than it will you."

Chase fell silent, he could tell she didn't want to be argued with... But he was torn between obedience, and wanting to stop her from potentially killing herself.

Once someone becomes and Energy Mage, their life is ultimately connected with their Magic power. There life is not in danger, when they willingly spend all of their Magic Energy on spells and fighting. But they have the chance, of being killed when their Magic Power is forcefully being taken from them. It sort of like someone ripping away part of you, and the sudden shock can cause your life to end.

He looked away, and she sighed. He couldn't argue with her... Though she knew he wanted too.

Her head snapped up as several different forms of attack came from RustyRose, and she narrowed her eyes. Slamming her open palms into the ground, she closed her eyes.

"Energy Shield!" She growled as the Magic shot from the ground and placed itself between the attacks, and the Fairy Tail Mages. Her eyes shut tight as she put all her willpower forth into keeping that shield up, even though her Magic Energy was being drained faster now.

Damn it... Damn it all...

She flinched at the force of the attacks hitting her Magic, and flashes of light went up as each hit. Her muscles tensed as she heard a small crack, her shield was getting hit too much...

No one POV

Frea was so busy trying to keep the shield up, the Energy Dragon didn't seem to notice the very large sphere of flame and magic that went up into the sky from somewhere in the forest. The other Fairy Tail mage's eyes looked toward it, they didn't know what it was, but it couldn't be good...

They all flinched as they heard Frea's shield crack, and they sweatdropped. She was trembling with the effort of keeping it up, and their eyes traced a faint glow of white magic circling under her, just above the ground. The shield cracked again.

This wasn't going to end to good...

But it seemed the world slowed down for a split second, as Lily, Freed, Bickslow, Lisanna and Levy felt Magic begin to pour into their bodies, instead of being drained out.

As they managed to get to their feet, Frea's shield shattered and the Energy Dragon hissed under her breath, panting and eyes closed, as she fell onto her back.

RustyRose's attacks ceased, once he realized that the Fairy Tail Mage's Magic Power was returning.

"A-Asuma was defeated...?" The silver-haired man stuttered.

"You two better beat him up..." Chase murmured, he was sitting on the ground, panting a little. He was directing his words toward Freed and Bickslow.

"Show me why that idiot chose to make a team with you." Frea murmured, she had one eye open and was glancing up at them. Chase blinked in confusion, while the others seemed to know who she was talking about.

"He is not an idiot." Freed murmured, drawing his sword.

"Definitely not." Bickslow agreed, but stuck his tongue out. "The Thunder God Tribe never loses, you know." Bickslow smirked.

"Never! Never!" Bickslow's dolls changed as they floated around him. Frea smiled a little, and she let out a long, heavy sigh.

"Good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 48 8
Azura North, not your typical seventeen year old. She spent ten years being bound with chains. Her plan of escape didn't go so well. She lost her vis...
68 0 13
It has been 400 years after Sora learned of her destiny and some shocking revelations. She will soon have to find the others, but it isn't as simple...
637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
50.9K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...