Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 22- What To Do?

810 38 3
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 22

What To Do?

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Tomaru smirked as he adjusted on the limb of the tree. "I look forward to this fight, my partner said you were a pretty good fighter." Tomaru called out to her and she narrowed her eyes.

Who the hell is this partner of his?

According to Tomaru it was somebody who had known her... But was part of Grimoire Heart?

She stiffened when name popped into her head and she pushed the thought away. It couldn't be...

Frea curled her fingers, she stiffened when Tomaru was suddenly gone from the limb of the tree. She ducked under his kick from behind and spun around, slicing her 'Energy Dragon Claws' down, only to find empty air.

"Stone Sword." Frea whipped around to see a sword appear in Tomaru's hand, surrounded by gray Magic. He swung out in seconds, and she sidestepped to avoid it. "As I hear it, my old partner caused you a bit of trouble, Shade Demon." Tomaru chuckled and Frea stiffened at the name, managing to avoid another swing of his sword.

"Asuma took down to white-haired woman awhile ago." Tomaru mentioned as he smiled. Frea glared, that must be Mira and Lisanna... "And Rustyrose took down a big guy with a scar on his face, and a woman with glasses wearing green." That's... Elfman and Evergreen...

Frea ducked under another swing of his sword and sweatdropped. How many people are they going to take down? Winning didn't really seem possible considering how many of them had already been beaten... No, we have to win!

"Tell me the name of your partner." Frea growled as she slashed out with her claws and missed again.

"Kasumi the Key Maker." Tomaru growled. Frea's body froze against her will and her mind went blank, as her heart began to pound in her chest. She didn't know why she was suddenly so still, why... Why her name made her freeze...

She snapped out of it in time, to avoid letting Tomaru's sword slash her chest, and it cut her arm instead. Tomaru was smiling wickedly at Frea as she winced and swung out with a clenched fist, a move he easily dodged.

"What's wrong little Fairy? You suddenly look so scared!" He sneered and she bared her fangs at the Dark Mage.

"Scared? Try furious!" She hissed and slashed out with curled fingers, her magic streaming off the tips as it were steam. "Energy Dragon Claws!" Frea smirked as she felt Tomaru's coat tear as she managed to graze the fabric when he moved away.

The wind whistled as Tomaru's sword cut through it amazingly fast, and Frea wrapped her Magic around her hands. Se let out a low hiss of pain as she stopped the sword with her hands, and shallow cuts appeared across her palms.

The dark grey Magic around the sword began to spin and blaze, Frea pushed with her own magic against the blade as she managed to keep it from cutting her more. She stiffened when Tomaru smiled wickedly at her.

"Nobody's tried to catch my sword before," he told her. "But that was a bad move." The grey Magic surrounding Tomaru's sword grew brighter and spun faster all in an instant. "Stone Sword: Explosion!"

Frea was blown backward and she let out a yell of pain, eyes shut tight.

"Teach!" Chase yelled, but had to look away when more mage's came at him.

Frea twisted in air and placed her hand on the approaching ground, to flip and land crouching in the torn up grass. She hissed in pain, her body hurt, and every breath hurt to take, she guessed the blast had cracked or broken a few of her ribs.

Damn it... Damn me! Why didn't I see that coming?!

Her eyes scrunched tight as her head tilted toward the ground, and her bangs overshadowed her face. Tomaru was smiling widely at the beat up Energy Dragon with a twisted smile and dark glint in his eyes. Frea stayed where she was, silent and unmoving apart from her occasional wincing.

"What's the Matter? Finally realize you cant win?" Tomaru called. "Grimoire Heart will win this war, and the Ultimate Magic World will be created! Zeref has already been captured, Ultear made quick work of him!" Tomaru laughed in victory.

Frea's head slightly flicked to the left, and her eyes opened halfway to look at the ground, though Tomaru still couldn't see her face do to the overshadow of her hair. Her eyes narrowed in concentration, she had felt it earlier,but the interference of the Islands Magic Energy was making it hard to be sure...

There was a fate presence of fiery Magic very far off into the trees... she felt it should be familiar, and she concentrated harder... Red, wild, unpredictable... strong.

That has to be Natsu.

Her eyes widened when it disappeared all together, she hoped he wasn't... she relaxed again when it blazed stronger than before, and she blinked in surprise to find it had changed a bit... It was still Natsu's Energy,but something else was there too... It was stronger than she had ever felt it before, he must be fighting...

She was aware of Chase keeping the lesser Grimoire Heart Mage's busy, and she only hoped he wasn't getting beat up to badly.

Frea closed her eyes, let out a long sigh and smiled.

"Tell me," She said without lifting her eyes toward Tomaru. "Who did Natsu just take down?" She asked as Natsu's Magic Energy reached an all time high, it was easily felt even with all the distortion caused by the Island. She finally looked up to settle her silver gaze on Tomaru, who looked confused, then smiled widely.

"Salamander? I already told you, he-" Tomaru started but suddenly broke off when a horrified look passed over his face, and Frea smirked. "He... he took down Zancrow?!" Tomaru gasped in disbelief.

"That's Natsu for ya!" Chase yelled out, and Frea glanced sideways to see him smiling as he through a Mage away from him. Frea got to her feet and ignored the dull pain it caused to move, and the sharp stabs of pain in her chest as she breathed.

"Natsu doesn't like losing, especially not to people like you." Frea told Tomaru as she shifted into a battle stance, she let her Magic slow more freely than she had in a long time, and it rose up around her in a transparent state. She focused her Magic around her feet and took a deep breath. "Speed of the Energy Dragon!" She yelled as she lunged forward in a flash, much faster than Tomaru had thought possible. She brought a clenched fist back as she appeared in front of him in seconds, and her Magic blazed brighter around it.

"Energy Dragon's Iron Fist!" She hissed as she punched Tomaru in the gut, and sent the man flying before he had a chance to react. He flew through the air and grunted as he managed to land on his feet and slid back on the grass, eyes narrowed in fury.

She stiffened a little when Natsu's Energy Signature disappeared and she sweatdropped.

Shit... Hopefully he's ok...

If this was going to be a fair battle, they had to be traveling at the same speed.

Tomaru ran forward with the same speed he had, had before, and Frea's eyes narrowed as she carefully managed to keep him in her sights, even despite his speed. She easily stepped out of the way of his blade, and slashed her 'Energy Dragon Claws' out at his chest, blood sprung into the air as she managed to scratch him.

They both jumped backward to get away from each other, as she sent a punch his way as he swung out with his sword at the same time. They didn't hit each other and they glared, and they sprung forward in the same instant.

"Energy Dragon Claws!"

"Stone Sword: Wind Slice!"

Tomaru's eyes widened in horror as his sword fell toward the ground in three pieces, and Frea smirked as she continued her movement of passing him on the right, just after cutting his sword apart with her claws. After taking two or three steps, she whipped around and sucked in air,

"Energy Dragon Roar!" She yelled as a spinning tornado of her silver magic engulfed Tomaru, and the few Mages that Chase hadn't taken down yet. Chase had deliberately paused in his fighting and stepped to the side, as if he knew Frea's Spell would be coming that way. As the remaining Lesser Mages and Tomaru were thrown away, her breath attack clearing a straight line through the trees, the Grimoire Heart Mages lay unconscious a hundred feet away.

Chase let out a sigh of relief and turned a toward Frea, a relieved smile on his face. "That's finally-" He broke off when Frea gasped in pain and fell to her knees, grasping her side and eyes scrunched tight in pain. "Teach!" He gasped.

He was beside her in an instant, and only now did he realize there was a deep slash in her side, and blood was dripping through her fingers. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and Frea settled down to sit with her legs crossed. "You ok?" He asked worriedly and she opened one eye to glance up at him, smiling a little.

"Of course, I just wasn't expecting him to get me before I sliced through his sword." Frea murmured. "What about you?"

"A little beat up, not too bad." He murmured. "We should at least wrap that." He pointed out and she sighed, wincing slightly.

"Yeah..." She mumbled as her other arm reached behind her and she grabbed her bag, pulling out a roll of white bandages. "Help me out, would you kid?" She asked and he nodded. Chase silently helped her wrap the bandages around her torso and the cut in her arm, and he sighed silently, he could feel the pain coming off of her, though his teacher hid it pretty well.

Despite his protesting, she wrapped bandages around his left arm where one of the Mages he had been fighting, had managed to give him a long slash all the way down the arm. When they were done, Frea got to her feet and reached her arms above her in a stretch.

"He said Zeref has been captured." Chase pointed out and Frea nodded.

"I know..." She murmured. Frea glanced his way, before looking away from him and closing her eyes.

Whose out...? Elfman...Evergreen... Mira... Lisanna... Wendy... Gajeel... Carla... Lily... Happy... and Master...

"Where is everybody else though...? Levy, Lucy, Gray, Loke, Erza, Juvia, Gildarts, Cana, Freed and Bickslow are all unaccounted for..." Frea mumbled under her breath as her eyes remained closed.

"Levy is watching over Elfman, Evergreen, Mirajane, and Iron Dragon, who are all unconscious. Lisanna is watching over them with her."

Both Energy Mages jumped a little as Jynx suddenly appeared before them, looking serious.

"Gildarts, Bickslow and Freed left the Island before the Second Stage even started." Jynx informed them, Frea narrowed her eyes.

Damn it... we could have used those three...

"What the hell are you doing here?" Chase asked.

"I thought you said you had something to do." Frea told her and Jynx sighed.

"I do, but once I realized the Island was under attack, I had to put those matters aside." Jynx explained. "I have been unable to perform any defensive or offensive Magic since I came to this form, so I will be no help fighting. But I can easily move all over the island, that way I have a good picture of where everyone is, and what's going on." Jynx swept her red gaze over both of them slowly.

"Alright, then where is everybody else? What's going on?" Frea asked.

"Was Master really taken down?" Chase asked quietly. Frea had been avoiding that subject, she honestly didn't want to know. She couldn't feel him anywhere on the Island, and she hoped it was because he was far away, or it was an effect of the Islands distortion with her Energy Senses.

"Makarov is heavily wounded." Jynx replied, expression unusually serious for the usually cheerful ghost. "He is being watched over by Sky Dragon, Carla, and PantherLily." Jynx explained. "Lucy, Cana and Gray are traveling together at the moment I believe. They were being attacked by one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory named Caprico earlier, but Loke told them to leave, and let him fight alone."

Frea stared in shock, before her fists clenched at her sides. "Loke is fighting alone?! What kind of an Idiot is he?!" Frea snapped and they both jumped. Frea looked mad, and she let out a long sigh as she tried to calm down. "Sorry... Wait, did you say Caprico? Is this guy a Goat, by any chance?" Frea asked and Jynx nodded. A look of realization crossed Frea's face and she sighed again. "Oh understand... Loke told everybody else to leave because he is the only one who can fight him, Capricorn is a Celestial Spirit who can control humans." Frea murmured.

Chase and Jynx looked utterly shocked at her words.

"Wait... what? Where did you get the Celestial Spirit bit from, Teach?" Chase asked.

"Not that your wrong, but I am also confused as to how you figured that out so quickly." Jynx told her and Frea shrugged.

"Loke and I became pretty good friends when he joined the Guild, I figured out he was a spirit from the beginning. Its not hard to figure out when your an Energy Mage. I got him talking about the Spirit World a few times and he told me Capricorn had been missing from the Spirit World for years." Frea explained. "I've picked up on a lot of things over the years, based on what I have learned, and what Loke told me, its not hard to figure out." She sighed when they still gave her surprised looks. "Did he win, Jynx?"

"Yes, and Capricorn is know on our side, from what I could find out." The Ghost Girl explained and Frea nodded.

"Was Zeref really captured?" Chase asked and Jynx's eyes darkened at the mention of the Wizards name.

"Yes." Jynx growled. "Ultear has him now. Fire Dragon is following her scent now, along with Happy." Jynx explained. Frea briefly wondered why she called all the Dragon Slayers, 'Dragon', instead of using their actual names.

"What happened to Erza and Juvia?" Frea asked. "And Mest for that matter, I want to kill him for sneaking into Fairy Tail."

"Erza and Juvia are traveling now, I think they have been confronted by one of the Seven Kin." Jynx replied as she looked up at Frea. "Mest, though that is not his real name, is currently with the shipwrecked crew of Magic Counsel Knights, whose ships were destroyed from where they were floating, just off the shore of this Island."

Frea stiffened when Jynx told her the Magic Council was on the Island, why the hell do they always have to mess with us?

Frea slowly nodded as she let all the information sink in. "What are we gonna do now, Teach?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
4.4K 121 18
DISCLAIMER: This story is currently under EXTREME revising and editing! COMPLETED | 06/01/2015 REVISIONS STARTED | 07/16/2020 Book 1 of the FTFT seri...
435 4 22
She didn't remember who she was before finding her way to Fairy Tail. Journey back to the beginning to find out how Angel became who she is today. Jo...