Razor: Inferno (7)

By iansilva1799

Ricky won. She defeated Adam Port. But she doesn't feel like anything has changed. A week after her return, s... More

The End Of A Normal Life
Flames Of Hell
A Continuing War
Decisions
Right Or Wrong
Truths Or Lies
Love And War
Tainted Love
Pieces In Motion
Building Destuction
Temperatures Rise
What Has Become Of Us
The Rise
Seeing Blind
What I am
Fight
The Two
To Have Loved And Lost
Preview: Rarities

Bitter Sweet Symphony

5 0 0
By iansilva1799

We fly through the air toward the address of the house Matt's family is being held at. I hear over the comms that George and Paul's groups have already made it to the house. Then I hear gun shot. I tap Grant's shoulder.

"We need to hurry!" I yell over the sound of the wind.

Grant pushed down harder on Peter. He shoots forward through the air, faster than we were before. I can see everyone down on the ground. Peter swoops down, dropping us on the ground and shifting back into a human at the same time. I run up and duck behind the car Matt is hiding behind.

"That are holding Carla as a hostage. They aren't touching the child." Matt informs me.

"How old is the child?" I ask him, cocking my gun.

"Three months, one week." He tells me. The baby was born recently. I look to George.

"Why havn't you run in and kicked their ass?" I ask him.

"They have a power block. They have a record on my power." He says.

"Who isn't recorded?" I ask. They all look around.

"You." I hear Andrew say to me. I look over the car. I see one guard. I recognize the insignia on his armor. It's the same one I have on my right arm. This is the Anit-Metas. They are working with Josh.

I put my gun away as a second measure. I hold my paton. I look at Grant a wink. He gives me a worried smile. I stand up and extend the paton. I walk toward the front door. A gun goes off and I spin the paton. I hear small ting and realize I deflected the bullet like Josh had. I charge the first guard. I push him to the ground. He holds up a gun towards my face. I grab it as I sit on top of him, and pull it the side. He shoot the gun off, away from my body. I shock his chest, sending him unconcious.

I stand and look into entry way if the house. The house is a two story house that has a combined living and dinning room. It goes into a kitchen and one hall with a balcony up stairs.

I walk towards the kitchen, my hands charged and ready. I turn around the sharp corner into the kitchen. I see no one. I let my guard down. A wire comes down from over my head and pulls on my neck. I grab it and pull it off my neck. I shock the wire, nothing happens. I let go and grab my gun. He pulls harder. I can't breath. I hold my gun behind my head and fire a shot. Nothing happens. I fire several shots until the string becomes loose and I can breath again.

I let out a heavy gasp for air and look at my attacker. She lies on the ground, a bullet wound in her forehead. I close my eyes. I killed her. I stand up and hold my gun. I look in the mag and see that I used all my bullets. I hold my paton, slowly walking towards the stairs. The stairs make me vulnerable to an attack from above. I hear the comm speak.

"How's it going in there?" I hear Matt ask. I cough ou of pain from th wire pull.

"I havn't found them yet. Keep the comm clear so they don't pick it up" I say.

I turn and start to walk up the stairs backward. I hold my extended staff ready for an attack from the air. I don't see any attackers. I turn on the stairs and make it to the second floor. I hear a comosion in the master bed room down the hall. I walk towards the door. The edge of the balcony goes down to the ground floor.

A guard crashes through the wall and grabs me. He hold me over the edge. I grab his face and shock him. He lets go for a second for me to gain my ground. He swings, but I block. We continue to punch and block. He grabs me and we both go flying over the edge of the balcony. I spin him so he hits the ground first.

He hits with a loud thud and I roll off him, out of breath. I grab his gun and slowly stand. I hold my stomach and slowly crawl up the stairs. I see a guard.

"Lets just talk." I say.

"Freeze!" He yells. I shoot his knee causing him to fall and walk in pain.

"Good talk." I say.

I hold the gun up with my right hand and hold my stomach with my left. I might have broken a rib. I get to the master bed room. It has two doors. I try to open it. It's locked. I shoot the lock. I kick the door open, causing a sharp pain through my abdomen. I see a baby carriage. I walk up to it and see the child. I put my gun away and pick up th child. I let go of my stomach causing me to sweat. I press my comm.

"I found the child." I say, breathing deeply.

"What about Carla?" Matt asks into the comm. I get ready to answer, but I hear movement behind me. I look and see a woman being held at him point by guard. Only problem is I don't know her as Carla. I know her as Catalina Lane. My mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69 1 43
The world of Nine Lives is much like our own, in every way except one; there are a select few people in the population of every country with a specia...
223 34 20
A year after after the world was told of the Meta war, Rachel was starting to lose hope that Andrew would ever return. She now runs a secret Meta hid...
4.3K 229 34
*Sequel to Evidence of Foul Play, my first Marvel/Avengers fanfiction* Paige Parker, ex-human, finds herself at a turning point in the most recent ep...
111 0 36
After years of waiting, Andy Gatlin is ready to follow in his father's footsteps and become a superhero. His first day goes great at first, but then...