When She Went To Them

By YangTheWarrior

MCSM had finally released episode five, and a brand new fan had just bought the game. She was amazed by the g... More

Prolouge
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Holy this is long)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 1

657 23 5
By YangTheWarrior

Petra's POV

The building competition seemed rather boring today, I'm not entirely sure why.

The Ocelots were building some rainbow beacon, which was cool, but boring.

I had no clue what everything else was, and then there was Olivia and Axle.

They had built what looked to be a fireworks dispenser.

But the two were arguing like crazy.

"Axle! Stop destroying my Redstone!" Olivia cries, destroying a wooden block to make way for another price of Redstone dust.

"Hey! You guys okay?!" I shout up to them as they finish off their build.

They jump down, glaring at each other.

"Yeah. I'd be fine if she would stop breaking the blocks I place." Axle growls.

Oliva huffs, crossing her arms and grumbling lightly to herself.

These two, though best friends, have been at each other's throghts since the beginning of time.

"Guys, relax. Whatever the problem is you have to pull together. You are a team." I say cooly, making them sigh shamefully.

Olivia looks over at Axle.

"She's right.... I just feel like things are way too tense between us to keep my cool." She mutters in confession.

Axle nods in agreement, making me shake my head.

Nothing about this situation felt right, then, suddenly, Lukas and the Ocelots stroll over, looking smug.

"Petra." Lukas states, sounding as arrogant as usual.

Aidan is snickering at the build of the two, unable to contain his laughs, making the whole group, even Lukas.

To my surprise I actually didn't expect him to laugh.

I'm not sure why... That was just Lukas and his lame friends.

"You guys are entering that?" Lukas teases, laughing hysterically.

My eye brows furrow, not liking the situation.

Axle looks pissed while Olivia stares down at the ground.

Angrily I hit Lukas on the arm lightly with my diamond pic, making his laughter stop.

"Not cool man." I snap before walking off.

I'm not sure why I'm even friends with the blond half the time, he was so mean to the duo to the point that it was just plain mean.

As I walk off I look up at the sky to see pillars of light and sparkles of light going through the sky, making me shake my head.

Will those two groups ever stop fighting?

As I walk through the forest the sun slowly starts to set, but as I reach my cave I can't help but be drawn to the sound of two voices, ones that are very unfamiliar to me.

I climb over a hill, laying flat on my stomach to see down into the clearing below.

There, standing in the tall grass is a girl my age with pitch black hair and emerald eyes, wearing overalls with a short sleeved red shirt beneath it.

There is a small boy beside her, who has light hazel hair and black eyes.

"Jesse? Where are we?" The boy asks, clingling tightly to the girl's leg.

She looks around, making me duck deeper into the tall grass.

"Not sure Reub... But it kinda looks like Minecraft.... But different." The girl... Jesse.... States, making me confused.

What's Minecraft?

Slowly the two move around the clearing, not knowing where to go.

Something inside me is drawn to the strange girl, but I find myself rooted to my place on the floor, staring down at the girl.

The sun is now gone from the sky, making it dark with only the silver light of the moon to light the clearing below.

"I don't think we should be out here..." The girl mutters, picking up the boy and resting him on her shoulders.

Like a PIGGY back ride. (Oh my god I'm so sorry)

I continue to stare down at the two of them when a noise from behind me, makes m spin around, seeing a skeleton ready to shoot.

I dive sideways, rolling to the side and just dodging its arrow.

Before it can even take another from its large storage I strike it with my pickaxe, killing it.

I huff slightly, moving back to the edge of the cliff.

My mouth gapes at the zombies cornering the girl and the boy.

"Jesse!" The boy shouts as one zombie catches the girl, making her flash red.

She jumps back with a slight yelp, wincing as she holds her forearm.

A spider jumps in front of her, making her gasp.

My mind seems to lose control and I'm guided by something else as I sprint down the side of the cliff, almost gaining fall damage as I run to her rescue.

I take out most of the zombies with quick hits, only to tackle with one that gets close to landing a hit on my back.

While I finish off the zombie with a quick stab to the head, I turn to see the boy suddenly up on a ledge, high above the girl who wrestles with a spider, which tries to bite her face.

"Agh!" She shouts, trying to throw it off.

Since she can't I run forward, throwing it off and stabbing it continuously with my picaxe.

A small poff comes from the spider as if dies, making me turn to the girl who breathes heavily on the ground, staring at me in fear.

"Please don't hurt me." She whispers, backing up into the side of the mountain.

I shake my head.

"I'm not going to hurt you, and if I wanted you dead, don't you think I would have let those monsters do the dirty work for me?" I ask her, making her emerald eyes connect with mine.

Something about those eyes seem so damn familiar to me that it scares me, but what's even worse is they make my heat flutter slightly, making my heart stop entirely.

"I suppose." She mutters stubbornly.

I hold my hand out to the girl, making her take it with shakey hands.

I pull her to her feet, where she wobbles slightly.

"By the way, I'm Petra." I state, beginning to walk back toward smy cave.

I hear footsteps behind me before I see her with the boy on her shoulders beside me.

"I'm Jesse and this is Reuben. Could you explain to me where we are?" She asks, looking utterly confused.

Before I can answer my eyes catch the weird things around her neck that I don't think I've ever seen before.

"What are those?" I ask, lifting the odd, dark purple things.

On the inside of the odd, fluffy, things look like music block, and a black string thing goes down into her overalls, only to come out again and disappear into one of her pockets.

"Have you never seen headphones before?" Jesse asks, taking them off.

I shake my head as she places them over my ears, making us stand very uncomfortably close to each other.

She takes out something g very odd looking and turns it on, making g the once black surface light up.

She clicks the surface a few times before music blasts through my ears.

But not like the music I'm used to, its different. (Song up above^^^^)

"What is this?" I ask as the odd sounding voice fills my ears.

She tilts her head along with the boy.

"Singing?" She states like a question.

Singing..... I've heard only a few people, but it doesn't sound like this...

"This is weird." I mutter, handing the weird speakers back to the girl.

She turns off the sound and places them back around her neck.

"No, its actually quite normal." She states as we reach my cave.

We get inside, making her look around, almost as if she is weirded out.

"You live.... In a cave?" She asks as we reach my little set up.

I put my hands on my hops, staring angrily at this girl.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" I ask, making her put her hands up in surrender.

I sigh, shaking my head.

My arms open the chest, taking out the items for a stone sword.

I make one on the crafting table before holding it out to the girl.

"Why would I need that?" She asks, looking reluctant to take it.

It was as if this girl didn't know a thing about the world.

"To protect yourself. Have you been under a rock?" I ask, shoving the sword to her.

She coughs slightly, but takes the sword, setting the boy down on the ground.

I smile lightly at him, which makes him shy away behind Jesse.

It seemed like they were family.

"So, you wanna come to endercon?" I ask her, making her look up in confusion.

"No clue what that is, but sure." She states, following me as we walk towards the other end of the cave.

The bridge stretches out from the side of the mountain, a rain going through the middle of it.

"So, where are you from?" I ask as we stop to stare out at endercon.

Beams of light stretch into the night sky, telling me that the Ocelots won again.

"Umm.... Let's just say not from around here if that's okay." She mutters, staring up at the stars.

She looks disturbed and upset, and so does Reuben, but I try to leave it, only to feel like I need to cheer them up.

"Hey, you know, endercon is pretty fun, we should probably head over before all the cool stuff is sold out." I say with a small smile.

Jesse nods, beginning to walk down the bridge with me.

"So, why are you going to endercon?" She asks, straining the last word.

I smile.

"To make a deal. This skull for a diamond." I stare, showing her the wither skull.

She gasps, staring in awe.

"Sweet." She states breathlessly.

I smile.

"Want to help me?" I ask, making her nod.

We continue to walk across the bridge, only to head the growls and hisses of zombies and creepers coming at us from both ends of the bridge.

Jesse gasps, looking for a way out.

I already know the only way to go is right or left, so I take hold of her hand, picking up her brother and tossing him onto her shoulders.

"We need to jump!" I shout, pulling her off the edge before she can protest.

We fall through the air, her screaming slightly as a smile creeps onto my face.

The wind blows through my hair and across my face, and we spin, our eyes connecting.

As soon as that happens her face relaxes, and she smiles just as we dive under the water, floating to the top, gasping.

"That was awesome!" Jesse exclaims as Reuben clings to her in fear.

"No! That was terrible!" He sqeaks.

Both of us laugh at the boy before we look down at the water.

"Well, we should get to Endercon." I state, making her nod softly.

We begin to swim down the river, leaving the horad behind us to stare down at the water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 707 30
Heroes get wrapped up in all sorts of crazy shit. That's just a fact, one that Jesse has proven time and time again. Every time she thinks no adventu...
10.1K 373 5
Y/n L/n a young Minecraft enjoyer like many other people on Earth/popular Minecraft Streamer. Not only is he a fan of the basic Minecraft but also th...
49.7K 1.1K 24
When Jesse and lukas first meet at Endercon, it was love at first sight (At least lukas thought it was). However, when the world is threatened by a p...
48.3K 1K 53
Check out my newest one shot book for more recently written one shots! A bunch of short stories based on the adventures of Jesse and her friends from...