Love Side Effect (girlxgirl)

By Aoifantomu

[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,d... More

Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling
Chapter 2: The fight
Chapter 3: Family Problems
Chapter 4: Trusting Issues
Chapter 5: The Dare
Chapter 6: Pool party & Concert
Chapter 7: Trust no one...
Chapter 8: Just give up on me...
Chapter 9: Mini Vacation
Chapter 11: Hospital
Chapter 12: Investigation Crisis
Chapter 13: Just Us
Chapter 14: Battle Of The Brothers
Chapter 15: Revealing the past
Chapter 16: New Worries
Chapter 17: One Of The Many Hells Ends
Chapter 18: The Text
Chapter 19: Daniera's Problems
Chapter 20: The final nightmare
Chapter 21: Solving things
Chapter 22: Best Day Ever
Chapter 23: Final Goodbye
Epilogue
A/U

Chapter 10: More Problems...

71 5 0
By Aoifantomu

"Everyone hates you, so why don't you just do it already?" A black figure appears behind me grabbing one of my shoulders.

"I don't think everyone does. There's some people that still care about me..." I answer not making eye contact with the black figure. Feeling his gaze piercing right down at me.

"Only like three or five, the most! What about the rest your family, your MOTHER... Even your dad! Look at what has happened... if he truly loves you, he would've taken you in. Knowing how your mother treats you! Also, most people at school hate you, I mean look one of your so called "friends" betray you! She even told you to kill yourself! Isn't that what her friends said?" the figure chuckles sinisterly feeling their hands crawling up my back.

"Yeah, they said that, but Hisui herself said that wasn't true and that it was all a lie. " I reply coldly.

"It may be a lie or maybe even not, but she might've said that so you won't feel bad. Maybe deep inside her she really wants to see you dead." the figure walks up in front of me giving me a sharp piece of metal with a handle attached to it. "So what do you say? Want to stop the pain Misheru?"

I grip my hands as my knuckles turn pure white while grinning my teeth, "I said no!" I push the knife away.

I stand up and run heading to a house, as puff out breaths. Feeling my lungs burning up as I run faster. The house start to spin in circles, my vision becoming blurry once more. I feel like a vein was on my forehead beating within seconds. On how little breath I had within me. As the house was starting to get in my reach, it disappeared. Soon enough I started falling and when I was about to hit the ground I wake up.

My eyes widen looking to my side and saw Daniera sleeping. I sigh of relief.

It was only a dream, relax Misheru.

I look over at the clock at the nightstand. It was flashing a bright red, '6:05AM'. Great, I won't be able to go to sleep again with that nightmare I had. Well since I'm up this early, I should go ahead and get ready.

I get out of the bed as slowly and quietly as possible, so Daniera won't wake up. I take a long hot shower trying to relax and once I'm out I start to put my clothes on. While I was putting on my boots, I feel the warm arms making their way behind me,hugging me, and putting her head between the crook of my neck.

"Hey... What are you doing up before any of us?" Daniera yawns sounding a bit sleepy.

"Oh nothing.. I just woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I decided to get ready before you guys." I smile at her and give her a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"Aww, you should have waited." Daniera smirks sinisterly, "Maybe you could have joined me in the shower."

I widen my eyes feeling my cheeks burn up as a shade of dark red comes across my face as I look over at Daniera that was walking away to the bathroom. "D-Daniera!" I stutter a bit.

"Oh I know you would love to, so shut up!" Daniera giggles and closes the door behind her.

"Whatever." My cheeks keep on burning up from embarrassment.

After Daniera finishes, we went to the living room. We saw Arisu there waiting for the others and ready to go.

"Where's Ikuto and Kayo?" I ask Arisu sitting on the couch.

"Kayo should be ready soon, but Ikuto... I don't know..." she sighs and takes out her phone.

"I'll go check on him." Daniera walks off to Ikuto's room.

After a while, Kayo appears and so did Daniera, but, Why is Kayo wearing a costume?

"Well, he said he was coming in a moment." Daniera sits down next to me pulling me close to her.

"Um, What's with the costume?" I look over at Kayo confused.

"Oh, she doesn't know where we going yet." Kayo sighs scratching the back of her head a bit.

"Uh, Right forgot to tell her. We are going to an anime/manga convention." Daniera rubs the back of her head nervously.

"You forgot to tell me that?" I grab her by the shoulders and start shaking her.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I could had brought one of my cosplays!" I feel myself boiling up a bit, but I manage to keep it in.

"Ahhh! Calm down! I'll tell you next time! Just stop shaking me!!" Daniera pleads chuckling a bit nervously.

"Hey guys I'm ready!" Ikuto yells excitedly and comes out cosplaying as Rin from the anime called Ao No Exorcist. "Uh, Did I miss anything?"

We all look at each other then sigh hanging our heads down.

"Let's just get going!" Daniera says cheerfully dragging me once again to the car.

Once we arrive we had to make a huge line just to get inside the building. We spend like two hours in that line. We took a few pictures together and some people asked Kayo and Ikuto to take pictures with them. While Daniera, Arisu, and I played on our phones or took pictures of people that had theses amazing cosplays!

When we enter the building we could see that the line was still a bit longer from the room that the conversation was in.

"Ugh! This is taking forever!" Arisu groans kicking the floor lightly.

"Don't worry, we're actually getting closer this time." Kayo sighs in relief.

"Good, because I'm getting tried and we haven't even officially entered to this convention yet." Daniera leans against the wall.

"Guys, we're next, maybe you would had noticed if you weren't complaining so much. " I laugh a bit walking in.

When we finally enter it was 2pm. By the time we actually got inside, Daniera, Arisu and I went around together while Ikuto and Kayo went around trying to find out how to enter the costume contest. We took a few pictures with people that had awesome cosplays and bought some stuff as well.

**********

A few hours have past and my phone starts ringing I went outside of the building for a moment to answer it and saw it was my dad.

Ugh, what the hell does he want now?

"What do you want dad?" I ask a bit annoyed and irritated.

"Hey honey, Look,We need to talk... It's about your mom..." He sighs a bit nervously.

"Oh, now you want to talk about her, huh? But not when I need you? You basically ignored me when I need to talk to you about her and now you want to talk to her? Well you can forget about it dad!!" Before he said anything else I hang up, my blood boiling so much I think the temperature could just go skyrocking at any moment.

When I went back inside, most of the people there where fighting.

What the hell happened while I was gone these few minutes?!

I run past the fights and try to avoid them as much as possible and when I saw Daniera, Arisu, and Kayo together I run up to them.

"What the hell happened here?!" I look at them worry, then looking at every corner.

"All I know is that Ikuto got into a fight against this guy and now everyone here are fighting each other and it's just a big mess, so let's get the hell out of here!" Kayo stumbles as she rushes out towards the door.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll be right behind you!" I run off to find Ikuto through the crowd of people fighting.

When I found him he had a black eye and was bleeding from his nose, mouth, and from a cut he had on his arm.

"Come on let's go!" I put one of his arms around my neck and guide him out of there.

We run outside seeing Daniera park her truck outside. We got on quickly.

"Wait. Where is Arisu and Kayo?!" I look around towards the bulding again.

"They went on Ikuto's car! Now quickly, close the door before the cops get here! " Daniera starts freaking out a bit.

We quickly close the door and Daniera drives off as fast as she could. I still wonder what did Ikuto say or do to start that fight there.

We got back to the cabin after we made a stop to get food supplies for tonight. When we got off we all just look at Ikuto.

"What?" Ikuto looking away from us bother and irritated.

"Dude, what the heck happened back there?" Daniera crosses her arms looking at him.

He stays there quiet for a little while at first and then he speaks up, "I don't want to talk about it." He storms off into his room.

We all sigh and went inside. Daniera went to the kitchen and starts cooking. She made mashed potatoes with meatloaf. I didn't know she could even cook this kinda of stuff!

I was expecting her to cook those frozen pizzas we got left. When we all finished eating we went to our rooms for the rest of the night.

"So,what happened that you went outside all of the random back there?" Daniera looks at me confused.

"It's was just my dad was calling. After all these months he just decides to call me out of the random." I sigh, "Anyways, come on, let's watch Tokyo Ghoul on kissanime! " I feel my eyes beam with happiness in a long while. Even though, Daniera does always bring out the little happiness I got inside of me.

I feel my cheeks heat up from the sudden though I had. I do love her a lot.

Daniera nods as she closes out distance and kisses me gently and softly for a while. She pulls away afterwards, gets one of our computers, turning it on, and we start watching anime all night long. We stay like that, until someone else was calling me, but I didn't recognize this number.

"Hello? Who is this?" I ask a bit out of it, rubbing my eyes a bit.

"Hello! Is this Misheru?" A strange person spoke for the other line.

"Yeah who might this be?" I start to get a bit worry for some reason.

"I'm a doctor from your hometown, I'm sorry to inform you at this hour, but we have you mother here and she was in a car accident and she might not be able make it. We're trying everything we can. I'm sorry." The doctor hangs up afterwards.

____________________________________________________
A/N: Hey guys if you like my story comment or vote! Anyways see ya in the next chapter! ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 500 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...
339K 11.4K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
757 33 2
[a minsung fan fiction] there's so much time to question my life.... !¡ mention of self harm and suicide. depression. suicide thoughts. anxiety ¡! [l...