So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 19

15.3K 510 1.6K
By omgchele

Ava

"Come on pick up, pick up," I mumbled.

I tapped my fingers against the wooden table in front of me and scopes out my surroundings. Here I was in Jamaica, trying to hide off and keep myself hidden from my family and I'm doing just that but I'm lonely. Effrin Jr. was supposed to meet me out here months ago but he never showed up. I understand he's a busy man so I can't be mad at him for that. I'm only angry because Effrin's just abandoned me out here.  He won't even call or text me to see how I'm doing. It's like he shipped me off to another country and just forgot about me.

"You rang?" E.J. finally answered.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm surprised you finally picked up. I've been trying to call you for the longest baby."

E.J. sighed. "You know how busy I am Ava and I told you before we're not together. We were just sleeping together, that's all."

"I know you're busy but you can't be that busy to never call me back or text me or even come out here to see me since you promised you'd do that months ago. You left me on this island all by myself. And you must've found a new bitch to keep you company at night since you claim you don't need me anymore. Is it that new young bitch you got working for you?" I asked, referring to Sonya, but he started laughing.

"You sound so jealous Ava. And of course Sonya's there keeping me company since you decided to leave on your own. And you know Sonya's a good fuck," he laughed. "You said she was a good fuck when we had a threesome. Don't be so jealous Ava, there's plenty f me to go around for you."

I frowned. "I don't like sharing what's mine. When can I come home?"

"Soon Ava, I got this sweet plan. It's about to go down tonight, and that's gonna be your key to come back. I know we talked about you spending a year out there but you might be able to come back sooner than we planned."

I smirked. "What are you gonna do?"

"By the end of the night, Sincere's gonna be dead."

I scrunched up my face, taken aback by what he just said. I know he's crazy and ruthless and will do just about anything to get his reputation elevated but I didn't think he'd steep as low as to kill his own mother. I mean, Sincere's the only person in that family that I actually like and that I would actually spare if I was to do anything to that family. She's too sweet and kind to be taken out because of her p*ssy ass husband. I would save Sincere and kill her husband instead.

"Damn you're gonna kill Sincere? What did she ever do to you?"

"It's not me who wants to take her out, it's my boss. He's giving me 5 G's to take her out."

"Five grand? That's all you're gonna make? You're better off practicing law since you'll get more money than that. You're gonna kill your own Mama for five thousand dollars?"

"I know it sounds bad but it's exactly what we need for this plan. Once we take her out, it'll be easy to get to my Dad. He'll be weak and vulnerable and won't as is planning to attack him. He'll be too distraught about Sincere. Once the two of them are gone, the entire family structure will diminish and it'll be easy to kill the rest of them off. We got Daniel next. He goes to Head Start Elementary in Los Angeles. I come around there scoping out the area every day and I've finally figured out the kids schedules. The first graders go out for lunch everyday at 11:00. They're at lunch for half an hour then they go outside to play until 12. I'm thinking we could just make it easy on ourselves and pop him right there on the playground."

I smirked. "Oh, well it looks like you have things under control over there. Are you sure you need me?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, of course. I want you to kill Daniel for me Ben you're gonna have to finish the job with Lindsey and T3. But once I get rid of my parents, I'll get you a plane ticket out ere and we can really have some fun. Deal?"

I smiled. "Deal."

Lindsey

That same day I hit my head, I was taken to the hospital but I don't know why. I feel fine. I mean, I have a slight headache but it's nothing an Aspirin can't fix.

"Where's the doctor at?" I asked Andre as I continued to eat the Jell-O the nurse gave to me so I could put something on my stomach so they can give me medicine.

Andre shrugged his shoulders. "Shit. I have no idea but just relax. We got all day. But I do need to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"You sure you're feeling all right? I know the doctor said you weren't supposed to hit your head again and I know you hit it pretty hard for there to be blood all over your clothes and body. You should've seen how badly your head was bleeding when I finally got into the apartment to see you. You sure you good?"

I quickly nodded my head. I didn't want Andre getting suspicious of me. I still had blood all over my body from when Asia got shot. I planned on coming home yesterday to take a hot shower and burn my clothes since it had my best friends blood on it but I was disrupted when Andre hit me in the head with the door. I'm just lucky I hit my head hard enough for it to start bleeding or else I wouldn't have a way to explain all the blood covering me.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine Andre. I feel better actually."

"Do you lose your memory again? I can't go through that again Linds."

I smiled, shaking my head. "Of course I didn't lose my memory again. I remember everything you've told me and more."

He chuckled. "What'chu mean, and more? You got the rest of your memory back or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea, but I feel a lot better than I did before I hit my head. I felt so empty just a few days ago but I don't feel like that anymore."

Andre smirked. "Well, I hope you got your memory back. I need my old Lindsey to come back to me. I love the new Lindsey but I love the old Lindsey even more because we have so many memories and good shit to look back on. Some shit, I can't even remember, but I know you can remember almost every detail of everything we've been through."

"Yeah, I'm trying to remember everything Andre and I'm glad you've been there holding my hand through it all though, and helping me to get my memory back," I replied, just as there was a knock at the door. "Come in!"

Doctor James walked in with a clipboard in his hand, probably of what the nurse documented about my injuries. "I can't believe you're back so soon Mrs. Harrington, and in even worse condition than before," he said as he kept his head low, looking at the clipboard. "How are you feeling right now?"

"Great," I smiled, causing him to look up at me.

"Great?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I feel a lot better."

He kept his face scrunched up as he approached me with a confused look on his face. I'm sure he's confused about why I don't feel bad, but I'm wondering why I'm not feeling bad too. But it's not like it's a bad thing though. Doctor James should be happy that I'm feeling better, since the last time he saw me, I was in an even worse situation. Doctor James examined the gauze that the nurse wrapped around my head yesterday when I was first admitted and lifted it up so he could see the back of my head. 

"Surprisingly, your head doesn't look too bad," he said, writing something down on his clipboard. "How does your head feel?"

"It hurts a little bit."

"Alright, I'll ask the nurse to bring in some medicine for you but how does your body feel? Aside from your head, are you feeling any aches, pain or soreness anywhere?"

I shook my head.  "No, nothing."

"Well, that's good. Do you know where you're at? Can you comprehend what's going on?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm at the hospital and you're my doctor, Doctor James. You were my doctor when you operated on me when I first got in the accident and you were my doctor when I got assaulted when I was 17. I remember you giving me a physical exam after it happened. We were on this same floor, just a few rooms down. And I understand what's going on. I was standing behind the door in my condo when Andre opened it and it slammed against my head. I fell on the floor and hit my head on the counter, and now I'm here."

"How do you know about when you got assaulted?" Andre asked. "I never told you that."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you never told me but why would you need to? I was there when it happened, that's where Daniel came from," I replied.

Doctor James wrote something down on his clipboard before looking up at me. "Well, it looks like you're doing exceptionally well Mrs. Harrington, and it seems like your memory finally came back but we won't be so sure about that right now. We're gonna run some more tests on you before we can finally come to the conclusion that you got your memory back. But after the tests and the brain scan, we'll release you. Alright?"

I nodded my head. "Alright, thank you Doctor." Doctor James sent Andre and I a smile before walking out of my room. I leaned over and grabbed Andre's hand. "Are you happy for me?"

He chuckled. "Yes. I know the doctor just said they don't know for sure that your memory's back, but I know it is Linds."

I smiled. "So do I."

Sincere

Friday evening, I looked in the mirror at myself, slowly smoothing out the new dress I picked out for this evenings' dinner with the family. I just hope everything goes as planned tonight because I really don't have any time for drama, and I'm not in the mood for any drama either. I just want to have a quiet evening with my family and welcome Baby back to the family, and to just keep everybody from drifting away from each other again. I don't want any tension between anybody in my family, since I know tension can stay between people for years. Because the same thing happened between me and my sister, Monroe.

Monroe died about a year and a half ago, and the two of us never got a chance to squash the beef between us that has been going on basically all of our lives. The same thing goes for me and my Mom. She died about 20 years ago and I still hate myself for never putting our issues aside. I don't want anything like that to happen with my family, and I don't want any of them feeling guilty after one of us dies about something petty they can just apologize about and get over because we shouldn't be fighting with our family members. There's tons of people on the outside that won't have our back like our family does. Our family has our best interest at heart, and we should stick together and be one unit.

"I still don't know why you doing anything for these ungrateful kids Sincere. Calling them would've been good instead of inviting them into my house."

I looked away from the mirror and over at Effrin, sighing. "They're family and we're supposed to invite them into our home, whether we're having issues with them or not. And you should know better than me that calling them won't do anything. Why can't you just accept the fact that we're having our family over?"

"Because I don't like niggas in my house."

"Then why don't you just live here alone instead? Since you don't want anybody else around you, I might as well leave and let you stay here by yourself," I folded my arms across my chest. "Is that what you want me to do? Do you want me to leave so you can be here by yourself? Because you know I have no issue leaving. I've done it before when you let your ego get to your head, and I'll do it again. I like Effrin, not King. I hate King."

Effrin smirked as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Now why would you do something crazy like that? You know, the only reason I got this big crib in the first place was to make sure you're living comfortable. You know how I feel about having niggas in my house. I don't like niggas knowing where I lay my head, and I don't like niggas being up in my house around my woman. I just wanna keep my life private. And there's no difference between me and King. We're both the same person, so you need to take me as I am. You know what I mean?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, completely except the part about King. I accept Effrin and his flaws, because Effrin is a sweet and loving person. I know you're technically the same person, but when you turn into King, you're just a completely different person and I hate it. You let your ego and your anger get the best of you. And I can't accept King's flaws because he has too many demons and skeletons. Effrin doesn't. But I just want you to have an open look on family because if something happens to me then who will you depend o--"

"None of them niggas," he cut me off. "I was working alone before I met you, and I'll work alone once you're gone. And you ain't going nowhere without me Sin. If something happens to you, then something's gonna happen to me too."

"Anything cou--"

He looked down, sighing. "You know I hate when you talk like this Sincere. I made you a promise when we first met. I promised I would never leave your side and I'd always be there to protect you. As long as I'm around, nothing will ever happen to you."

I turned around in his arms and grabbed his tie, which was undone. "I know you're my protector Effrin, and I'll forever be grateful of that," I said as I fixed his tie. "I just want you to think of what could happen in the future because anything is bound to happen between us, period. We're getting old Effrin, you especially," I smirked, making him laugh.

"And what does that mean?"

"You're old as shit," I laughed as I stepped away from him so I could finish getting dressed.

"You're an old goat too Sin. I don't know why you laughing at me," he chuckled. "But you look good in that dress, even though you're an old lady."

I rolled my eyes. "Thank you. And you look good for an old man too," I said as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."

"You're not supposed to let random niggas in my room Sin," Effrin mumbled as he went over to the door. He pulled the door open and the maid walked in. "What the fuck you want Martha? You done cooking my food?"

Martha, the maid, rolled her eyes. "I'm not cooking you shit."

"You don't want me to fire you, do you?" Effrin asked.

"I've been begging to quit for years but y--"

"You don't have any family so you need this job. Shut the hell up," Effrin cut her off. "Why you even up in my room anyways? I've told you on multiple occasions that you ain't allowed in my room."

"Mrs. McDonald lets me come in here all the time."

Effrin looked over at me. "Oh, really?"

I rolled my eyes, looking at Martha. "Don't mind him Martha. What's going on with the food? Is it finished?"

She nodded her head. "Yes ma'am. Everything is ready."

"Good. What's up?"

"Well, one of your guests has arrived downstairs. Ms. Charmaine."

"Oh, hell nah,m he ain't family Sin," Effrin groaned.

"Charmaine is my sister and she's family."

I walked past Martha and Effrin and made my way downstairs, where I could hear Charmaine talking. She was probably talking to one of the other butlers we hired for today. Normally we only have Martha around assisting us on a daily basis, but since it's going to be a lot of us here tonight, we have three other butlers assisting with dinner. I walked down the stairs and found Charmaine buttering up one of the butlers.

"Did anybody ever tell you that you look exactly like Tyrese?" Charmaine said as she ran her finger down his bald head. "You got the rich chocolate skin just like my baby Tyrese. You sure you're not related to him?"

"If I was, I wouldn't be working here," the butler responded.

I rolled my eyes as I walked down the last stair. "You're welcome to quit anytime you want."

The butler smiled. "Of course I won't quit ma'am. I'll be getting back to my work."

I scrunched up my face as I watched him walk off to the kitchen, before I turned to Charmaine. She had changed her hair again. Now it was dark blue with green streaks in it. "I see you switched up on me gorgeous," I smiled as I ran my fingers through her bone straight hair that was in a shoulder length bob. "You look cute."

Charmaine smiled. "Of course I do hunty. Am I the first person here?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, and that means you can help me out."

"Where's fine ass Effrin? He knows I need my d*ck. How big is he again Sin?" she asked as we walked back to the dinning room.

"Big enough for me, and non existent enough for you bitch. Didn't you meet some little boy at the club a few months ago? What happened to him?"

"We're just casually sleeping together but we're not together. I told you after my divorce with Freddie, I'm not getting back into another relationship. I'm not putting myself through the drama and the heartaches these men have put me through all of these years. I'm fed up with their shit, so I'm not going back down that route ever again. I'd rather have a young nigga I'm sleeping with than be tied down by some no good nigga. You feel me?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I feel you. Effrin and I know a few good guys from church, who are in need of wives."

"Nuh uh, that ain't gonna happen Sin," Charmaine shook her head. "The only reason a nigga our age is single is because he's still tryna be a player and play some woman, his d*ck ain't good or he's a joke and no woman wants to put up with them."

"Or some of their wives passed away and they're in need of finding a good woman."

"You know how I feel about going to church. don't wanna be around none of them people who praise on Sunday and Easter and turn up every other day of the year. That's not me Sin, and you know it. I'll read my Bible at home. I'm good."

I sighed. "Fine, that's up to you but they're only a phone call away."

"And so is my little nigga Sin. I promise I'm good girl, and I'm happy. All of us can't have the perfect life like you have with OG Effrin but I'm happy."

"That's all I want," I smiled. "Guess who's coming over tonight?"

"Who?"

"E.J," I replied. "But you can't tell anybody. I'm trying to keep it a secret."

Charmaine wasn't smiling and happy like I thought she'd be. She shook her head. "Do you think that's a good idea Sin? I mean, the last time he was around, he put you in the hospital for three weeks and you were in physical therapy almost everyday with me and Effrin, trying to make sure you could walk again. I know that's your son and I know you wanna help him, but sometimes you can't help everybody, especially somebody who doesn't want to get help. He has issues Sincere, and I told you this years before. You and Effrin should have put him on medication years before."

I rolled my eyes. "That's still my son, and I didn't put him on medication because he's not crazy. I can decide what I want for my son."

"Yeah, you could have when he was younger but he's a grown man now, who can refuse medication. If you just got him started earlier, he wouldn't be crazy."

"He's not crazy."

"Yes he is," Charmaine laughed. "I can't believe you're gonna sit here and justify his behavior. He's a nut case Sincere."

"And you're over stepping your boundaries."

"And you've got my boundaries confused sweetie. You mad me every one of their God-mother's and I'm family. I've been around longer than any of your kids have. I've watched them grow up and I've helped with them growing up. And you know, they're like the children I was never able to have. I have no boundaries when it comes to those kids," Charmaine sighed. "I just hope everything turns out like you hope it does Sin. You know, you have a big heart sis and you always want to help everybody but you can't help everybody. I just don't want you to get hurt."

I smiled, shaking my head. "I don't know why you and Effrin keep saying this. It's just my family, I'll be fine. Nothing is going to happen to me."

"I just...I just don't have a good feeling about this dinner tonight Sin. Something about it just doesn't feel right to me. I feel like something bad is gonna happen tonight. And now that I know E.J's gonna be here, I'm sure something bad is going to happen."

"Nothing will happen, I'll be safe. I promise. Now, can you help me set the table?"

"I don't agree with this Sin, but I'll help you."

Theodore

"I think it's so cute how we can all come together as a family," Mama spoke up, making me roll my eyes. She's so fake, acting like she did't give me and Majesty detention for being 'tardy' and then an extra two days detention because she said we were being truant.

Since Lindsey's hit her head again, the doctor said she's not supposed to go out and get hurt again because she could severely damage her brain if she does. But that hasn't slowed Lindsey down one bit. I think that second bump on her head helped her get her memory back because she's been moving around and acting as if nothing ever happened and she's been talking about stuff that happened years ago, that she wasn't able to remember a few months ago. She and Andre haven't came out and said it yet, but I know she remembers.

The first thing she did when she got back from the hospital yesterday, was run up to me and tell me how she had a dream about me when I was younger and she was able to describe how I looked when I was younger. Lindsey has her memory back, I'm more than positive of that. I just don't know why her and Andre made me and Daniel ride with my parents to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

My Dad looked over at her and smiled. "I'm just glad you were able to come through. Mama's gonna be really happy to see you."

"I doubt it since she hasn't talked to me in weeks. I'm only coming over here to see Daddy."

"That's who I'm tryna avoid," Dad mumbled, shaking his head. "Did I ever tell you I came and tried reasoning with him after that whole incident when T3 was in the hospital?"

"No. Something else happened?"

Dad nodded his head. "Yeah. I came over here, trying to be the nice guy that I always am and he started cuttin' up talking about my parents, how nobody wants me and how I've corrupted you all throughout the years. He even tried to give me tips on how to be like him since he claims that's all I aspire to be in life. Your Dad needs help."

"He was probably just upset but I know you said something to him too."

"Only 'cause he said something to me first. I've never disrespected Mr. McDonald and you know that. He knows that too but he took the perfect opportunity to walk all over me when I was vulnerable and going through it. All I wanted to do was reason with him to get our issues resolved and to get his blessing."

I leaned in a litter closer, trying to hear more of what happened that day. I heard it was heated but I never was able to get any tea.

Mama scrunched up her face. "Blessing for what?"

"For us to get a divorce."

Mama rolled her eyes. "Well that's why he said that to you. Shit, I would've said the same thing if you came to me with some bullshit like that. I probably would've punched you int he face too nigga. See, that's your issue. You like to burden people with unimportant, useless garbage and that's why people get upset. Nobody wants their time wasted with some bullshit like that. You were already talking about divorcing me well before you came to see my Dad, so you should've just let us get he divorce and I would've told him."

"Well how was I supposed to know you were gonna sign the divorce papers since it took you eight months to sign them? And you like to talk a bunch of shit you can't back up. If it ain't no mother fucking steps around to bully somebody and push them down while they're pregnant, then you won't do shit to anybody. You can't do shit to anybody because you're weak just like your Dad. The both of y'all run y'all's mouths and talk shit, but look where the both of y'all are at. You're lonely and you don't have anyone."

"I have a boyfriend," Mama replied, matter-of-factly.

Dad scoffed. "Yeah, and that niggas' gon' get sick of your ass like I did and wanna leave you too. You're gonna come running back to me the same way your Dad came running back to Sincere because he realized he fucked too many people over in his past and he knew he could come back to her and take advantage of her. You're gonna try to do the same shit to me but I'm not stupid and I'm not falling for your shit. By the time you get all worn out, shriveled, old and uglier than you already are, I will have remarried or I'll be somewhere without the burden of you and your Dad. And you and your Dad are gonna die alone because you're both sad, miserable people. And I hope y'all two bastards die soon so I can be done with y'all. It'll be a weight off my shoulders once y'all die."

"Fuck you Teddy. You think that's gonna hurt me? You've said far worse shit than that to me. C'mon, call me a bitch and push me around like the little weak nigga I know you are."

I shook my head. "Here they go," I mumbled. They always start fighting over some petty shit.

"I haven't called you a bitch because I've said it to you enough times in the past and I'm sure you've been called a bitch all of your life. You know you're an ugly ass bitch, so there's no sense in me repeating it to you ever chance I get. You know what you're faced with since you were born to be a miserable ass bitch. And the only reason I haven't reached over and socked you in the mouth again is 'cause my son and grandson are in the back of this car. But trust and believe, if they weren't here, I would've socked the fuck outta you like I did before because you don't know how to stop running motha fuckin mouth. Is that the shit you wanted me to say? You wanted me to repeat some shit you already knew?"

"I want you to stop being a fuckin coward. Look Teddy, if you want my attention this badly then that's all you have to say. If we're gonna be separated, then that's fine. I don't mind giving you some p*ssy if that's what you need to calm your crazy ass down. P*ssy always worked on your weak ass in the past, so I'm sure it can work now."

I held my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh too loud.

"I don't want none of that dry, loose, ran through p*ssy that you've had a ton of niggas all up in. I'd rather gets some p*ssy from Shyla Glennwood."

Mama scoffed. "Figures. Of course you'd go running back to that disease infested whore. I'm surprised you didn't bring Charlotte's fat ass up. I know you like your bitches fat and plump like her ass, and completely over weight. I'm sure you'd like to be fat and obese like her."

I took a deep breath, still trying to contain my laughter. Miss. Charlotte has gotten big over the past few years. I don't know what she's doing besides eating good but it's not like she looks bad or sloppy. She actually looks a lot better since she put on some weight. Mama just doesn't like her and always has to find a way to insult her, but I don't know why. Once you get to know her, Miss. Charlotte isn't all that bad. She's crazy, but Mama is too. I guess Pops likes his women crazy.

"At least she ain't a fuckin lunatic like you," Dad said as he pulled up into the circular driveway at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Based on the number of cars here, we had to be some of the last people to get here. Lindsey and Andre weren't here though. Dad turned around to me and Daniel. "Now when we get in this house, don't none of y'all act a fool and don't none of y'all repeat what just happened in this car. Y'all got it?"

I chuckled. "I can't make any guarantees."

Daniel folded his arms, copying off of me. "Me either. I want the Jordan's coming out tomorrow, and then I'll be quiet."

I couldn't help but laugh. Daniel's learned well being around me these past few months. "Yeah, I want the new Jordan's too or you can take us to Flight Club this weekend. Your choice," I smirked, making him frown.

"Flight Club is in New York."

I opened my mouth to speak but Daniel cut me off. "You have money and a private plane."

Mama turned around and smiled at us. "Teddy will get you two anything you want, just so he can be looked at as the good guy," she said as she climbed out of the car. She walked around to the back of the car where we were sitting and snatched the door open. Mama grabbed a tight hold of Daniel's collar and mine too. She bought both of us up towards her face. "Don't neither one of y'all little pricks run your mouths or you're gonna have to deal with me. Shut the fuck up both of y'all. Do y'all two idiots understand?"

I smirked. "Yeah."

"Yes," Daniel smiled, causing Mama to release us.

Pops and Daniel walked ahead of us while Mama pushed my wheelchair into the house, pretending to be a good mother for her family. Now that I'm not living with her and Dad, I barely see her. I see her like once or twice every two weeks and she tries to call me but I barely respond. I don't have time for her flip-flopping personality. I hate to say it but my sp*rm donor is around a lot more often than she is, which is surprising. He takes me, Daniel, Lindsey and Andre out to dinner once a week and he's over to see us almost everyday throughout the week too. Mama needs to learn from him about what co-parenting really is and how it should be executed.

As soon as we walked in, we walked off to the dinning room since that's where everybody was at or in the kitchen helping to get the food together.

"I know this buff neck ass bastard didn't just walk into my house." Grandpa stood up, causing everybody else to get quiet. "Man, I told you you're not welcome in my home so leave."

"Trust me, I don't wanna be here or anywhere around you. Mama's the only reason why I'm here."

Grandpa looked around the silent room. "I don't see Fine Ass Sincere anywhere around here. Why don't you do yourself a favor and just leave since you're not welcome here."

"Because he's not going anywhere." I looked over at Grandma, who emerged from the kitchen with a bowl of sweet potato souffle in one hand and a peach cobbler in the other. Grandma placed the food down on the table. "I don't know why everybody's so quiet. Y'all need to take a seat because the food's getting cold."

"What about Lindsey and fine ass Andre?" Charmaine spoke up.

Devon smacked his lips. "Don't nobody want her here."

Mama walked past Devon and purposely knocked him in the head with her large Gucci bag. "Nobody wants you here nigga. Go back to the trailer park you're living in with your seven kids."

"I'll go back to my trailer park when you stop fucking niggas half your age," he replied.

"And you need to watch who the fuck you talking to. Don't disrespect my sister," Uncle Te spoke up.

"Figures you'd have to stick up for me since my own husband can't," Mama shook her head as she walked up to Grandpa and hugged him.

"Don't expect him to do shit for you Princess. Look at Devon, for example, and even T3 and all his kids. What do Devon, T3 and Teddy all have in common? They're all fuck boys and you can't expect much from niggas like them."

I scrunched up my face. "How come you're dragging me into this? I haven't done nothing to you old man."

"And don't put my name in this shit either," Devon folded his arms.

"And I'm not defending your Princess because I think she's old enough and well enough to defend herself. And you can't expect much from a nigga like me because I'm not her nigga, and you know this," Pops explained. "We've been separated for months and finally divorced a few weeks ago. You know that."

Charmaine gasped. "So that means you're finally back on the market?" she smiled.

Pops shook his head, grabbed Daniel's hand and walked over to a set of empty chairs before the two of them sat down. "I'm not back on the market."

"I'm sorry to hear that Teddy," Mylene, Uncle Te's wife, spoke up. "If there's anything I can do, just give me a call."

"Thanks," Pops mumbled.

I shook my head and rolled over to the group of empty seats next to Daniel and my Dad. I skipped two seats, making room for Lindsey and Andre before pushing my wheelchair into my spot next to Grandma. She leaned over and hugged me. "Hey Grandma."

"Hey baby, I'm so happy to see you," she said, kissing my cheek. "You know you're my favorite Grandson, right?"

"I know yo old ass ain't forget about me," Devon spoke up.

Grandpa quickly hopped up out of his chair. "What the fuck you just say to her?"

"He didn't say anything," Uncle Te butted in. "Just sit down Dad, please."

"Yeah, I'll sit down but control your bad ass son Te." Grandpa sat down before turning back to Devon. "And you know she doesn't like you, just like how I don't like your ignorant ass. Dumb bastard."

"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit," Charmaine dragged out. "He is a dumb bastard."

Devon scrunched his face up as he turned to her. "Fuck you too old man."

Charmaine smirked. "I'm a woman, get it right boo boo."

"You're a fuckin' man. You gotta bigger Adam's Apple than I do, and I bet you gotta bigger d*ck too," Devon responded.

"I might be a lady, but I'll beat'cho ass like a man," Charmaine said in a voice I didn't recognize. All these years, I really thought Charmaine truly spoke like a woman but I guess it was an act. Charmaine has a deeper voice than all of these niggas sitting at this table. The table went quiet as soon as everybody heard how deep her voice was.

"Look, nobody's going to beat anybody's ass," Grandma spoke up. "And nobody's going to lay a hand on Charmaine, woman or not. Now I'm tired of all y'all weak, homophobic, afraid of change ass niggas sitting around this table. If another one of y'all disrespectful bitches got something to say about Charmaine being born a male, then y'all can get the fuck outta my house, including you Effrin. Charmaine has undergone costly surgeries all of her life, she's been on the hormone pills and she's completely changed. Charmaine is a woman now and forever. And if y'all gotta problem with the way she's living her life, then y'all have a problem with me and y'all don't want no problems with me. Understand?"

There were a few mumbles at the table as soon as Grandma spoke up. I don't have an issue with Charmaine. I don't feel uncomfortable around her since I've been around her all of my life and always considered her to be a woman. The main niggas with an issue with it are Grandpa and Devon. I swear, the two of them are so weak.

Victoria

I smirked. It serves them right for talking about Charmaine. I don't know why Mama decided to wait so long to finally check these two idiots but I'm glad she did.

Charmaine smiled. "Thank you Sinny. You know, sometimes you gotta check these fools and let 'em know who's boss. Devon probably just wants me to be his Suga Mama," Charmaine laughed, breaking everybody out of the awkward silence and into laughter with her.

As soon as everybody busted out laughing, I took this as my opportunity to text Jayvion since I've barely spoken to him all day.

Victoria: Hey baby. You miss Mama yet?

Jay: Lol Of course. When you gon come bless me with that p*ssy??

I smiled.

Victoria: Later tonight, as soon as I can get away from my family. Can I get some beef cake tonight?

Jay: Of course I'mma give you the pipe. I'm hard as shit thinking about you.

Victoria: Send me a picture baby

I looked up at my family who was continuing on with their conversation while I waited for Jayvion to send me the picture of his manhood. Jayvion and I have been sleeping together basically everyday and it gets better each and every time. Since Teddy wants to make a fool out of me and embarrass me in front of my family and children, then I'll hit him where it hurts. His heart. I know Teddy wears his heart on his sleeve, so I know it shouldn't be that difficult to get to him. He's such a bitch.

I smirked as I looked down at the d*ck pic Jayvion just sent me, and I swear it send me over the edge. Shit. I'm so wet right now. If I wasn't around my family, I would've met up with him somewhere and I would've got a quickie in. I saved the picture in my camera roll and went to the messages between Teddy and I, which were only pictures of people we were messing with. He'd send me pictures of all the bitches he was sleeping with and I'd send him pictures of Jayvion, just to show him how well another nigga is treating me since he couldn't handle me.

Victoria: This is what you got another nigga sending me. I hope you know he beats it up so much better than you ever have.

I pressed 'send' and starred at Teddy, waiting on him to look at his phone. I bit my lip, anxious as he pulled his phone out of his pants pocket. He unlocked his phone and went to the messages, raising his eyebrows. He quickly looked up at me as he cleared his throat, clearly uncomfortable.

Teddy: That's what you like? That's the shit you like to do? I'll show you some good d*ck. Meet me in the bathroom in 15 minutes bitch.

Teddy stood up and excused himself from the table, making it even more awkward in here. He walked off to the back, just to wait on me to come to the bathroom with him. I shouldn't even come. I should just leave his ass standing in there waiting on me, looking like a damn fool. But I won't. I'll see what he wants.

Daddy turned to me. "What's he bitching about now Princess?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I have no idea. You know how he is."

"Go check on him. I don't need him tryna steal from me or do something stupid in my house," he sighed.

I nodded my head and stood up from the table too so I could check up on Teddy. I walked out of the dining room, through the kitchen and to the furthest bathroom, where I knew he was at. I walked down the basement steps and turned to my left before knocking on the bathroom door.

"What?" Teddy answered.

"It's me."

Teddy snatched the door open and looked at me up and down. "So, you like that nigga more than you like me now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I do."

That comment alone, sent him over the edge. He grabbed the top of my dress and yanked me into the bathroom, locking the door behind us. He shoved me up against the sink and stood in front of me, chest heaving up and down at record speed. I leaned up against the sink with my arms folded, waiting on him to make the first move.

"Well, you gonna say something or what?"

Teddy smirked as he came towards me. He slid his muscular arms around me and sat me up on the sink while spreading my legs apart at the same time. "I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to keep this up," he said as he planted kissing on my lips, neck and chin. His right hand slid up my thigh and to my panties. He wasted no time, pushing my panties aside and sliding a finger into my moist hole that had been craving his attention all day.

All of the fighting Teddy and I have been doing lately is completely staged, except for when we were in the car earlier today. I was angry about the shit he was saying to me in the car, but the shit we said to each other in the house and in front of people, has been a complete lie. Teddy and I are still divorced, but after signed the divorce papers, we realized how much of a mistake we had made but it was too late to go back to each other. We already chose our sides and separated our friends and family by making them choose sides and we know all of them would talk shit about us.

They always talk shit when we break up, make up, break up, make up, break up, make up, and then continue to do it. We didn't want them talking shit nor did we want them in our business so we continued to hate each other in public, but in private, that's a whole different story. Teddy and I love in private like we've never loved before. Now I'll admit we've made some dumb decisions in the past but I think this is one of the best. I don't need everybody up in our business trying to tell us how to control our relationship and maintain a healthy relationship. All I want is Teddy, and all Teddy wants is me. We don't want, nor do we need any of the extra drama that comes along with going public with our relationship.

I pouted as I watched him play with my pearl, all the while fingering me at the same time. "Can you eat me out please?" I smiled, making him smirk.

"Dessert before dinner?" he asked, pulling his hands out of me. He placed his fingers in my mouth and let me get a taste of myself. "How about after dinner?"

I nodded my head, licking the last bit of my juices off of his fingers. "Fine, I can deal with that."

Teddy leaned down and kissed me, probably getting a taste of everything I licked off of his fingers. Our tongues worked vigorously together, wrestling for a spot in the other's mouth while he took the opportunity to slide himself into me. My legs buckled beneath me and my hands clenched the sides of the sink as he slid all the way into me. He continued gliding himself into me until our hips were touching. At this point, we couldn't get any closer than we already were, and being this close to Teddy really felt good. It felt just like old times.

Once he was all the way in, he began and I swear it felt better than any other time before. Of course Teddy and I were fucking as fast as we could so we wouldn't be caught by any of our family members, so every time our hips would smack together, my back slammed up against the mirror, tightening up the harder and faster he'd thrust into me. This is the type of shit I enjoyed with Teddy. Having sex with him always feels good but our make up sex is always the best. I love it when he takes his anger out on me.

He pulled me off of the sink and placed me down on my feet so I was leaning up against the sink now. He slid back into me and continued on at belting into my sore insides. He grabbed a huge portion of my curly hair and pulled my head back so I was looking at what he was doing to my body in the mirror. Even though he was holding my head back, he was thrusting so hard that my face was slamming into the mirror.

"Fuck," he groaned, getting a little faster now.

My fingers clenched super tightly on the sink and my legs were shaking and trembling at this point but I didn't even care. This is what good d*ck is supposed to do to you. By the time I'm done with Teddy, I'm supposed to be shaking, out of it, loss for words and eager for more and he's supposed to feel the exact same way. I let out a heavy sigh as I came all over him while he came inside of me.

Teddy and I were quick to separate as soon as we were finished. He zipped his pants, washed his hands and was out of the bathroom within ten seconds while I stayed behind to clean myself up. The last thing I wanted to do was come back to the dinner table smelling like hot, rough sex. I gave myself a hoe back before walking back upstairs to the dinning room, with a scowl on my face. I wasn't angry. Actually, I'm pretty happy right now but I can't let my guard down around these fools and I want them to think Teddy and I were back there fighting.

When I walked into the dinning room, Lindsey and Andre was there and Lindsey looked different. She had long box braids that stopped at her waist and she wasn't wearing any make up so you could see her freckles. The only make up she was wearing was on her eyebrows. Her eyebrows were extremely dark and extremely thick, making her look completely different. But then it looked like she got contacts too. She covered her beautifully colored eyes with dark brown contacts, making her face harder to look at. She looked different, almost unrecognizable. The whole look just wasn't very becoming of her, especially since she had a huge bandage across her head. I wonder what happened to her.

"Now that everybody's here, can we eat now?" Deonte asked.

"No, where's Isaiah and Ava?" Mama asked.

"Isaiah's out of town," Lindsey quickly responded.

"Nobody likes Ava," Theodore spoke up.

"Oh," Mama mumbled. "We're gonna start eating right now but we have a special guest coming here tonight. Our special guest is running a little late right now but we'll just start to eat. Everybody bow your heads and close your eyes."

After Mama blessed the food, we were finally able to eat. This is the only time our family actually gets along, when we're eating. We can have peaceful conversation with each other and we can actually stomach to be around each other, as long as there's food involved but I was never able to get along with some of these idiots, especially Devon. I can't stand his disrespectful ass and I don't know why Deonte and Mylene never say anything to him. It's like they're afraid of their own son, but I would be too if he was my son.

Just as everybody was getting into the food and getting into casual conversation, there was a knock at the door.

Mama quickly popped up, as if she was waiting on somebody to get here. She had been acting really strange and anxious all night and almost like she was on age. I just brushed it off but she looks even more nervous now. "I'll get it."

She scurried off to the front of the house, leaving us all to wonder who else would be coming since the entire family is already here. Who ever else isn't here isn't welcome in the family and nobody wants them around, so there's no telling who else might be here.

Effrin Jr.

I took a deep breath as I rang the door bell at my parents house, which is the same house they moved into when they left Compton. This is the house I grew up in. I remembered how much Mama and Pops put into this house when they first bought it and how much they loved it. Once I leave here tonight, they're not gonna love this house anymore. No one in the family will love this house.

Mama pulled the door open with a smile on her face. "Baby, I'm so glad you made it," she said as she pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back but I made sure not to get too close to her. I didn't need her feeling the two guns I had on my hips nor did I need her to feel all of the knives I had under my coat sleeve. I took a deep breath and rubbed her back. I could've just went on and killed her right here, right now but I wanted the rest of these mother fuckers to watch me kill this old bitch. I wanted to show them just how crazy I can be.

"Hey Mama. Am I late?"

She pulled away from me and grabbed my hand as she pulled me into the house. "Just a little bit. We just started eating but it's all right. Nobody knows you're coming so I'm sure they're gonna be shocked to see you. And I saved you a seat right next to your father. I'm hoping you guys will be able to get along tonight, and this is just a heads up, but Victoria will be sitting next to you."

I stopped in my tracks. "You serious?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, but don't even mind her Baby. Her and Teddy just sneaked off like 15 minutes ago, and didn't think anybody would know they were downstairs fucking in my bathroom. She just got some d*ck, so she should be all right for the moment. Hopefully that set her straight."

I laughed. "I hope it did too," I said as I followed her to the back where I could hear everybody talking and laughing, something that was strange for my family to be doing. There's never been a time where all of them could just sit down and be respectful to each other, without insulting each other."

Mama walked into the dining room before me. "Family, our special guest has arrived," she said as she pulled me into the dining room, making everybody go mute. Everybody was starring at me as if they had just seen a ghost, but I'd be afraid if I was them too. They're all gonna regret fucking with me once I leave here tonight. "Why isn't anybody saying anything? I know you guys are shocked but Baby's still apart of this family."

"Speak of the Devil," Charmaine sized me up as I walked in.

"Nobody's shocked, we're just confused about why you drug his ass up into my house Sin," Pops spoke up. 

I just ignored him, since he wouldn't be saying that once he's dead. I shook my head as I looked out at my family, who all sat staring at me. The only person that stuck out to me was Lindsey, who was looking fine as hell with these braids in her hair. I left Mama standing near the door as I walked over to Lindsey.

"What's up Lindsey?" I asked, trying to hug her but Daniel stopped me.

"Nah, you good fam," Daniel said as he pushed me away from her.

I smirked. "What did I do to you kid?"

"You're weird."

"Daniel," Pops smiled. "You're such a smart kid. The rest of y'all could stand to learn a few things from him. Look, Junior, you came here just like Sincere wanted you to. I don't know why you even showed your ass over here when you know full well don't none of us like you nor do we want you over here. You can leave now."

I frowned. "A'ight, I'll leave."

"No!" Mama folded her arms. "I invited him over so we could squash this beef. Now Effrin, apologize to Baby."

I shook my head as I walked over to Mama. "It's no use, he's still gonna be the same ignorant asshole Mama. If he actually apologizes for treating me like shit my entire life, it won't be because he feels bad. It'll only be because you forced him to. He won't feel any sympathy, just like I don't feel any for him and none of the rest of these bastards sitting around this table."

"Well fuck you too then," Deonte shook his head.

"You're still stuck on your high horse," Victoria's ugly ass chimed in. 

"Why don't you stop riding that high horse so much and come back to reality?" Teddy asked.

"'Cause you ain't shit and ain't never gonna be shit," Deonte continued.

"And you need some help," Charmaine chimed in.

"Fuck all of y'all mother fuckers. I didn't come over here for acceptance from y'all. I came over here for another reason."

Mama smiled as she wrapped her arms around me. "He came over here to see his darling mother."

I chuckled. "Yeah right. I came over here for another reason mother fuckers."

Before Mama could even comprehend what I just said, I shoved a knife into her stomach, forcing her to double over. Blood slowly dripped down her all white dress and she looked up at me with so much hurt, desperation and disgust in her eyes but she never said anything. I guess she couldn't find the words to form. I stepped back a little from her, and as soon as I did, everybody started screaming and started rushing towards her.

"Sincere!" Pops yelled, hopping out of his chair but before any of them could even get near me, I pulled out my gun and clicked off the safety.

"If another one of y'all niggas make any more movements, I'm blowing y'all away. All of y'all take ten steps back. NOW!" I yelled.

Each of them held up their hands and backed up, except for Theodore, who was still in his wheelchair looking like a damn fool. His mouth hung open as he starred at the knife in Mama's stomach but he had blood all over his body. I shook my head. This nigga can't do shit in a wheelchair.

"All of y'all niggas have made fun of me and ridiculed me for years and now I'm finally getting my revenge on y'all, starting with my dumb bitch of a mother."

"What did she ever do to you Baby?" Victoria cried. "She's always loved you."

I quickly pulled the knife out of her stomach, causing Mama to basically fall over but I wasn't letting her down until I got my revenge. I slid the knife across her neck, and I knew she had to be close to dead by now but I still wasn't finished with her.

"Stop! Look at what you're doing!" Pops yelled, walking close to me. "She's your mother!"

"Fuck you and fuck her!"

I kept my gun held high with one hand but I used the other to stab Sincere in the heart, the very place where she claimed she had so much love for me. I knew she was a got damn liar just like the rest of these people. I let her bloody body slam to the ground with the knife still jammed in her heart. As soon as her body dropped to the ground, my Dad jumped over the table and tried to ambush me but I started shooting.

My only target was him since he was the only one who had the balls to actually attack me with this gun in my hands. I pulled the trigger twice, sending two shots into his chest. He fell over, into the bloody pile of what used to be my mother. I looked out at the rest of my family, who were all huddled in a corner, crying and shaking like the little bitches I knew they were.

"Y'all want some too?" I smirked, pulling out my other gun.

"Why don't you just leave?" Charmaine cried. "You've already caused enough shit!"

"You're gonna rot in hell," Teddy shook his head as he kept his arms around Lindsey, Daniel, T3 and Victoria.

I smirked as I aimed my gun at him. "And you. You picked the wrong day to be the hero. I'm gonna meet you in hell mother fucker!"

I started shooting again, this time just aiming anywhere since they all started running around, trying to duck out of the way of my gun fire. While all this mayhem was going on, I took this as my opportunity to flee. I continued shooting at my family members as I ran out of the house. 

"All of you will meet your maker one of these days!" I yelled to them. "Daniel is next!!"

I could hear more of them screaming and crying about getting hurt but the last statement that rang in my mind was:

"Sin and Effrin both aren't breathing and I don't feel a pulse from either of them."

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How do you guys feel about this chapter? Did you guys think E.J. would actually try to kill them? Are Effrin and Sincere dead? How do you guys feel about E.J.? How do you guys feel about him and Ava trying to kill Daniel next? Will they be able to kill him? Will Ava come back from Jamaica soon? How do you guys feel about Lindsey getting her memory back? How do you guys feel about Lindsey changing her identity? How do you guys feel about Victoria and Teddy still sleeping together even though they're pretending to hate each other? Do Sincere and Effrin deserve what they got?

Charmaine's in the MM.

If I make a spin-off about Aubrey and Jaz, it would most likely be the next book in this series. -_- Even though I CLAIMED this would be the next book lol I'm gonna finish this book first and then do that book. I have more ideas right now for that next book. What do you guys think a good name for that book should be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.7K 85
"You ungrateful bitch. I keep a roof over your head, and this is the thanks I get?" "You could have killed her," I retort, trying to muster up confid...
1.5M 39.4K 47
All grown up and all matured, Victoria and Theodore have so much to look back on. After separating themselves from each other for an extended period...
1.7M 33.4K 29
Follow the trials and tribulations of the infamous couple of Sincere and Effrin, who had their troubling times in the kingdom of Compton, California...