Bite Me

By MADcreations

Living with a hot boy is fine. Living with five hot boys is hard. Living with five hot brothers is tough. Bei... More

Never Go To A Club With Your Twin Sister At 1:30 AM
The Vampire Brothers Who Kidnap Me
Bart Is Probably The Nicest Vampire I Have Ever Met
Charles Is Either PMSing, Or He's Got A Rock In His Shoe
Burgularizing Your Own House? Now, That Just Doesn't Make Sense
I'm Guessing High Heels Aren't A Very Good Weapon...
These Manly Vampires Can't Handle The Word 'Bra'
Someone's Got A Crush On Nell!
The Man At The Cafe Isn't Who He Appears To Be
Cheering Up Charlie Involves Singing
Stalkers Are Needed To Protect Me-Day And Night
Bones Just Doesn't Give Up
A Shock That Sends Shocks Throughout Me
The Good News Turned Out To Be Bad News
Nell Missed Me Like A Pig Missed Mud
Nora Isn't The Only One With Romance Problems
A Threatening Threat That Threatens Me
Miss Independent Might Have Fallen In Love
Meet The Vampire Parents
They Can Be Real Jokesters
Looks Like I Have A Third Stalker
The Brothers Like To Show Off Their Powers
The Answers I've Been Looking For
Still One More Secret
They Don't Ever Listen, Do They?
Badness Is A' Brewing
Don't Worry, Be Happy
And The Two Reunite
The Big Bang Theory
Saved By The Nell
Even Blowing Teddy Bears Up Get Charles Jealous
It Just Goes To Show You, Vampires Work Fast
The Master Plan
Edward Wants To Look Good For Bella
Vampire Turning
More Stronger Than We All Thought
Cotton Eye Joe Comes In Handy When Fighting Vampires
Getting Shot Was On My Bucket List
Just A Regular Hospital Day With Bart
The Parents Pick
This Single Lady Left The Building

One Problem Down-Another One To Go

147K 3.4K 333
By MADcreations

Twenty Eight-One Problem Down-Another One To Go

When I woke up this morning, I was trying to keep my mind of Nell and Charles. It’s was working great, until I found the ‘surprise’ in the living room, which shattered my heart into millions of pieces. Seriously, I could hear it like a light bulb breaking.

Charles sitting on the couch.

With a girl who’s practically rubbing herself onto him.

I stare at them, my face emotionless. They stare back, Charles’s face emotionless and the whore’s face smug. “Sorry for interrupting you.” My voice hoarse, I slowly back out of the room, away from here.

So much for trying to keep my mind of Charles.

“Nora!” I hear Charles call out, but I’m already running. The girl says something like ‘no, stay here with me’ but I ignore that and run. I run out the kitchen door, out to the field, and start running towards the forest, if Bones is there or not.

But, of course, I get stopped.

“Nora! You cant go out there! Are you crazy?” Bart stops me, dragging me towards the house.

“Don’t bring me back to the living room. Please.” I beg and sob. “Did you see Charles?”

He frowns at me. “No,” He drags out the ‘o’, “why? What did he do?”

“He’s making out with some hoe!”

Bart’s eyes turn to anger. “What? That ass! How could he do that to you?” We reach the kitchen and he darts inside to the living room, hissing profanities at Charles. I sit in the kitchen, trying to control my flowing tears. Edward comes in and sees me, automatically flying to my rescue.

“What’s wrong?”

I shake my head, wiping away the tears with the back of my hand. “Nothing. I-”

“Oh. Edward, the secret boyfriend is already comforting her, Bart. I’m not needed here.” Charles’s voice says flatly. We both look over to see him standing there, he also looking hurt. Yeah, your not the only one buddy.

I stand up, my eyes narrowed. “I would never cheat. Ever. So you cant take your hoe, and shove her up your ass, if you already haven’t done that.” I push past him, walking up to my room and slamming the door, not caring if I’m alone. I let the tears flow freely this time.

I mean how could he? Yes, he sort of broke up with me, but then again, he never actually said the words. So that means I’m still dating him. And yeah, it hurts. Like getting shot everywhere in your body type of hurt.

The yelling downstairs doesn’t help much, just gets me more upset. If Nell were here, she would tell me how to help the pain. I wasn’t much of a dater, Nell was. Yeah, I had the crushes, the dates, and about three boyfriends, but that was it. Nell, she had over 30. I didn’t even think that was humanly possible.

Some were just flings while some were serious. I’ve never had a really serious relationship until now, and Nell knows how to cope with the break up. Not me. The yelling downstairs falls silent and I go to my bathroom to freshen up.

My eyes are now a puffy red color, with black mascara falling down my cheeks. My hair is all messed up from running my fingers through it, and my nose is slightly red.

“I’m a mess.” I mutter while I clean my face off with cold water.

I turn the water off and re-do my makeup, making sure that I wont cry again.

Well, at least not until an hour from now.

My stomach rumbles, and I silently curse it. Ice cream sounds good right about now. I creak my door open, not making any loud noises, and tip toe down downstairs.

Into the kitchen, I open the freezer door to hunt for some ice cream. My eyes scan for my favorite type, and to my surprise, they have it.

Ben and Jerry’s Cinnamon Buns.

I lick my lips and grab the container, along with a spoon. I scoop a mouthful of ice cream onto the spoon and shove it into my mouth.

Heaven on earth, I tell you.

I start to quietly work my way out of the kitchen, but someone’s voice freezes me. “That was mine, you know.”

I turn around to face Charles. “Good.” I shove some more into my mouth purposely. “Mmm, this is so good.” I moan through a mouthful of ice cream.

He scowls playfully, but I throw him the finger and proceed on my way to pout in my room. Once I get to the doorway, Charles is already blocking it, and I bump into him.

“God damn it!” I curse, grimacing from the pain.

“Karma.” He smirks and I throw him the finger again.

“Let me get to my room.”

“Actually, we own this house, therefore, my room.” He corrects.

I shrug. “Fine. I’ll just go back to my house then.” I twirl around and dart for the other exit, but he gets there before I can. Damn those vampire reflexes.

“No!” He says quickly, looking panicked now. “We need to talk.”

I raise my eyebrows sarcastically. “Oh, so now you want to talk. Well, guess what? I don’t now. Bu-bye.” As quickly as I can, I spin around to the other exit, but Charles is there quicker than the flash. Damn him.

“Nora, I’m serious. We have to talk. Now.”

“Charles, I’m serious. I’m not talking right now. Bye!” I mimic him and twirl on my heel, but before I can even move, Charles grabs my hand, pulling me into him. He picks me up and I mumble a ‘hey’ and he sets me on the counter, trapping me. Damn every sing part of him!

“Now you have to talk.” He smirks in victory.

I huff and cross my arms, sticking my chin out. “No. You cant make me.”

“Your as stubborn as a bull.” He mutters, then locks his gaze with mine. It’s so strong, I cant even look away if I wanted to. “What you saw before was nothing.”

I scoff. “Right. ‘Making out with some hoe’ falls into the category of ‘nothing’. To me, that would fall under ‘cheating on your girlfriend.”

His gaze hardens. “You didn’t care if you were cheating with my own brother!”

We stare at each other for a long time, face to face. “If you would listen to me,” I break the uncomfortable silence, “you would know that I NEVER CHEATED ON YOU. Edward needed help to ask a girl out, Anna, and I said to pretend that I was Anna. I was only helping him.” I hiss.

His gaze remains the same. “So what was the part about ‘don’t tell my brothers’? Huh?”

I smile wryly. “That part was because you are a horrible brother and would pester him about it. He didn’t want any of you to know he was going out with Anna.”

His whole face softens. “Really?”

“No.” I snort sarcastically.

He smiles. A genuine smile. “I feel a lot better and I’m extremely sorry. The only reason I didn’t want to talk to you was because I really thought you were gonna tell me your in love with my brother. I would have kicked the shit out of him then.”

I ignore his last comment. “Let me go now.”

“What?” He frowns in confusion. “Don’t you have something to say?”

“Nope. Go make out with your slut now.” I motion towards the door.

He laughs awkwardly and scratches his neck. “I’m really sorry about that too. You wouldn’t leave my mind and I thought you were in love with my brother, so I wanted to…uh…” He trails off.

My eyes widen in realization. “You were trying to get me jealous!?!” He nods slowly. “I could have done way better than that!” Really? All that was to make me jealous? It’s sort of sweet, in a way. But still heart-breaking.

Taken aback he blinks. “What did you just say?”

“I said I could have done better than that. I would have went out and partied hard with some boys and the football team from my high school. That would make you jealous.” I smirk when I see his muscles tense up.

“So your not mad at me?”

I frown. “Asshole, if I could punch you in the face, I would. So instead I’ll key your car when your not looking.” I laugh insanely and rub my hands together.

A slow grin breaks out onto his face. “As long as I have you back, you could light my room on fire for all I care.” He pulls me into a hug.

I nod my head. “That’s not a bad idea after all.”

He quickly pulls me out of the hug. “I wasn’t serious.”

“But I was.”

He smiles and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. “That’s so much better than the girl I sent home.”

I smile. “It’s suppose to be that way. Now, I want to finish my ice cream. That’s way better than kissing you, since you suck at kissing.”

He groans and let’s me up from the counter. “Your gonna bring that back now?”

“Honey, it was never gone.” I smirk and pop some ice cream into my mouth.

“Nora?”

“Yes?”

“Did you really party with the high school football team?”

“Charles!” I groan.

have you guys tried ben and jerry's cinamon buns ice cream??? its seriously the best ice cream i've ever had. go try it. NOW. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5.1K 34
People have heard of so many heroes, like Superman, The Avengers, etc. Danger is one of them. However, being a teenager, she has lots of other resp...
975 28 30
I watched as he shook in anger my feet failing me as I fell down on the slippery damp ground to say I was afraid was an understatement "what are you"...
170 15 3
"He leaned in so close that for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. Then he pulled back and remained quiet for a little while, until he spoke...
425K 18.2K 52
Book 1: The Blue Wolf Blood, rain and mud filled my nose, whilst ripping, growling and snapping rang in my ears. My wolf was terrified. I was terrifi...