People have heard of so many heroes, like Superman, The Avengers, etc.
Danger is one of them.
However, being a teenager, she has lots of other responsibilities as well.
Like partying with her friends.
When Danger, also known as Rose, completes her training and is no longer a side kick, she is allotted her partner. And who is her partner?
Oh, just the only person she hates, super teen Black, AKA Jacob Farret.
How are they going to be together without killing each other and save the world at the same time?
It's sure that their journey is going to be super hilarious and super fun, so read on to learn how The SuperTeens along with their sidekick Gold make the world a better place through their antics.
DISCLAIMER: Person reads at their own risk of dying due to excessive fangirling, laughter, waiting for updates, and various other causes. Producer is at no way responsible for the various reactions caused.
- 1: Maybe Being A Superhero Isn't As Cool As It Seems.
- Chapter 2: Superheroes Are Like Robert Paterson Stuck In Twilight.
- Chapter 3: Humans By Krewella Was Actually Written For Superheroes.
- Chapter 4:I Bet Superheroes Could Do Drama Better Than Gossip Girl
- Chapter 5: Even Super Heroes Get Punishments.
- Chapter 6: Superhero Lives Are Like Masterchef.
- Chapter 7: Even Superheroes Say Sorry.
- Chapter 8: Superheroes Don't Like Jokes Played On Them.
- Chapter 9: Superheroes Have An Amazing Sense Of Humour.
- Chapter 10: The Superhero Pact Of No Killing.
- Chapter 11: Superheroes Don't Have Time For Homework.
- Chapter 12: Superheroes Do Not Have Moments.
- Chapter 13: Superheroes Go To The Gym A Lot.
- Chapter 14- Part 1: All's Fair in Love, War And Superheroes.
- Chapter 14- part 2: All's Fair In Love, War And Superheroes
- Chapter 15: Superhero Book Of Guidelines
- Chapter 16: Superheroes Have To Listen To Their Parents Too.
- Chapter 17: Superheroes Hate Responsibilities.
- Chapter-18: Superheroes Are Those Children Who Laugh Crazily For No Reason.
- Chapter-19: The Reason Why Superheroes Don't Have Friends.
- Chapter-20: Superheroes Always Loose Their Gwen Stefanies.
- Chapter- 21: Superheroes Never Find Their Augustus Waters.
- Chapter-22: What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.
- Chapter 23: Superheroes Also Need A Break Just Like One Direction
- Chapter 24: Superheroes Lives Are Like The Trailer Of TVD Season-7.
- Chapter 25:Superfights Be like Justib Beiber Vs. One Direction
- Chapter-26: Superheroes Have their Prim Everdeens too.
- Chapter-27: Superhero? More like The Vampire Diaries
- Chapter-28: Star Wars Drama Is Nothing Compared To Superheroes.
- Chapter-29: Jaws Is Basically Based On Superheroes And Normal People.
- Chapter 30: The End.