If Only i Could⇨Seventeen Won...

By Soonyoungmin

(Little note: I don't really like this story, and i want it GONE but imma just let you guys just read >:[ do... More

Introduction
1-New
2-The Unexpected
3-Detention
4- "Is it True?"
5-Competition
6-Kisses
7-Hanging out
8-Hanging out (Part 2)
9-Oppa
10-Should i?
11-Jealousy
12-What?
13-Pabo!
14-Why?
15-Why is it so Hard?!
16-Crush
17-Disguise
18-Confession~
19-Flirting
20-Mingyu
21-Rest stop
23-Memories
24- Mansae
25-Wonwoo
26- Dream
27-Pillow Fight
28-"Salute!"
29-Bubble tea
30-Ghost buster
31-chocolate
32-17 july
Author's note
33-Emergency room
34-booseoksoon
35-Him
36-what's more important?
37-Drama
38-Harsh
39-holy water
40-Parents
41- Day
42-Girlfriend
43(epilogue)
♡Bonus chapter♡
Appreciation for 17k
1st bonus

22-Surprise

2.6K 79 4
By Soonyoungmin

Hyejin's Pov

I sit at the same place which is beside minghao. I sigh heavily while looking at my phone. I'm bored that's why.

"So Hyejin-ssi, how's Seungcheol?" All of the sudden Hoshi ask from the back.

"Why don't you just look at his face?" He look at him and so do minghao, even though he doesn't know a thing what are we talking about.

"You seem to recover his pain" Hoshi said. "Congrats".

"Are you some kind of a boss or a spy or  something?" I raised my brow a bit.

"I am the kind that always make you wanted to be mine" he smirked.

"Never~" he pout. Minghao laugh to look at his reaction.

"You've been rejected so" I gave a signal to shoo him away.

"Anything for my princess" he go back to his seat. I sigh in relief and take a glance at Minghao, who actually staring at me.

"Stop staring please" I mutter without looking at him.

"Oh...mian" he apologize quietly.

"You're so cute" it just came out from my mouth. He grin and I blush uncontrollably when I just realize what I've said.

"Gumawo" he smile  

I yawn and he seems to be noticing it.
"Here. You must be tired" he move my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and I began to doze off.

>>One in a half hour later>>

I was having a good and comfortable nap. I had a weird dream about me meeting Wonwoo. I was facing his back and his hand was in pocket. He sniff many times but I don't know why. It looks like he was crying for something.

"Jagi~... If only I could be with you right now. Or we could jus-.... e-..... er  or it was just me" I couldn't  hear what he was saying. But I was crying there and I just heard he says 'bye' before he disappear.

I open my eyes widely and sit still. I clench my fist and put it on my chest. I breath heavily as well. All of the boys were looking at me in confused.

"Hyejin-ssi gwenchana?"  I nodded many times and Minghao put me in his embrace. He pat my back and I feel my heart beat increase. 

"Relax your mind, Hyejin-ah" Dk said from the back.

"Here some water if you want" Joshua said while handed me a bottle of water. I pulled back and take the water.  I drink it until it was empty.

"Gumawo. I just..." I bit my lips. "I just miss Wonwoo" I muttered while looking at the window.

"Patient babe. We all miss him too" Mingyu said.

"We are about to arrived now" Seungkwan yelled.

"Yay!! Finally!"Dino shouted and they shush him.

"Just shut up when we're almost there. It's not like we are there already" Seungcheol yelled.

"To tell the truth, we are doing this and make a surprised for you because we just want you to be happy and not crying all night, thinking of Wonwoo" Woozi said.

"I'm touched when you said that" Vernon said so sudden.

"Yah you shouldn't be like that cuz we all already know about that"Jeonghan tell.

"Oh, mian. I just forgot" he smile widely.

"Thanks guys" I smile weakly at them.

Then the bus was arrived at some places. I look around the window but suddenly it was pitch black and I groan. Someone just put his hand on my eyes.

"It will be a surprises!!" I heard hoshi yelled. Someone just carry me bridal style and dragged me out from there. I can already feel the breeze was so refreshing.

Someone put me down and slowly uncover my eyes. I smile widely to see this nature, I love everything about this world's nature. It was the beach. I turn around and they all grin. I think we are going to have a party here.

"So do you like it?" Jun asked.

"I know it was a bad surp-" I cutt mingyu.

"No, no. It's awesome. As long as we're together, I'm happy. I really like it guys. Thanks" I ran up to them and I hug mingyu, Dino and seungkwan. The other join me having a group hug.

"Now, let the party begin!" S.coups shouted and raised a fist to the air. All of us do the same thing and all seems to be happy.

They start to cook the meat and some of them we're drinking. I was drinking some soda and I saw Joshua sitting on a branch with his guitar. I approach him and he seem to be noticing it by his smile. I think he look so cute.

"What brings you here?" He asked while grinning. I sat beside him and slowly giving a smile.

"I just saw you here and maybe hear your song" I told.

"Hmph... I was hoping you would said that" he smirked. He start to play and the melody was so beautiful. He sing 20 for me.  I admit it was good. I join him as well cuz I know the lyrics. Both of us smile singing that.

"Hey Josh. Oohh" s.coups seem surprised that when I was singing. He sat there with us and hear the beautiful melody.

'I wanna be your morning baby,
ijebuteon B alright
(eonjekkajina )
neoui saenggakman haneun,
nae moseubeul da bichwojulge,

geunyang amureochi anke neomgiryeogo
hajima,
If u want me, yeah if u want me,
nae jeonbul neoege da jul su isseo,
naega itdamyeon ni,mame itdamyeon,'

"Woah, I didn't know you could sing" S.coups clapped his hand.

"I'm amazed when you can do the high note thingy" Joshua grin widely. "I could tell that you are a good Singer" he pinch my cheek.

"Beautiful singer" S.coups corrected.

"I'm not that good guys. You are better than me. And I'm not even that...beautiful" I said quietly. Both of them disagree on what I've said.

"Why would you said you aren't beautiful? You even manage to takes an idol's heart. That was extremely awesome thing happens to a girl" Joshua ruffle my hair.

"Noona!" Dino sit beside me and his arm around my shoulder, something was in front of me. A wrap of lettuce, meat and something he put. "Eat up"  I open my mouth and he feed me up. My mouth was full of it.

"Her mouth is big" S.coups chuckle. I was about to choke but I stand it. I shallow and cough many times.

"Yah, you shouldn't be like that" I punch his arm. He chuckle a bit and Dino said "you're cute".

"Wh-" I blush a little.

"Do you like it? I made it just for you" he scratch the back of his neck, blushing. I nodded. "Come on. We have many more" he dragged me. Both of us run to the other and I was kinda tired.

"Hyejin-ssi, eat it while it's hot" Hoshi said wrapping up the lettuce with some meat, garlic, rice, sauce and something. He gave it to me and I thank him. He smile as I put it into my mouth. It was delicious.

All of us we're eating and eating that time. When everything is finished, Mingyu look at the water and smirked. "The last one go to the water will clean this" They all start to run and splash to the water. I just stand there, didn't want to follow them.

"Hoshi!" They all shouted at the same time. He walk towards me with his wet hair. I take a towel that was behind me as I turn around, he was in front of me. He smile to look at my blushing face. He lift up my chin and lean closer.

"Help me" 

"I-i di-didn't-" he gave a soft kiss to my lips and I blushing more harder.

"You cutie. I don't understand why Wonwoo is the one who take your heart" he pout. I put the towel on his head. He thank me.

"So, you wanted me to help you?" I look at him, tilting my head.

"Ah, stop making that cute face. You look so cute. My heart can't even stop beating to look you so cute" I blushed to heard his comments.

"Omg, just what happens again?" I mutter to myself.

---------

So sorry for the late update. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment. Sorry for any errors too. Btw, Happy Birthday to Jackson!!(Got7)... and Congrats for their comeback, fly. Jr look so handsome though. Sorry, if I'm a bit crazy. So I hope you like it! ILYSM & TYSM readers~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.9K 23
"Trust me, if you're just gonna keep maintaining your grades like these, you're not going to get accepted by any University." "Mind you! I'll prove y...
6.3K 563 36
"𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘." it was summertime. seungkwan thought now was finally the time to confess to h...
18.2K 948 80
Disclaimer : This is a work of pure fiction, so please don't take anything too seriously. And it will have a little of mature things here and there...
64.9K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...