Fathers Too Husbands(BTM Tril...

By NewMommy014

The tables has turned! Chante Neverson never thought she could love a man so much that it scares her. She fi... More

Cast Call!
"1"
"2"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
ATTENTION!!!
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Epilogue

"3"

632 43 117
By NewMommy014

Kira entered Buffalo Wild Wings first. She got them a long table to sit at. She always the first person to arrive places. Now that her and the girls are married and doing their own thing it's hard finding time for girls day. So if getting together for lunch is what it takes they could take that.

Rea arrive next. Well of course she would, she's eating three. Finding out she were  having twins was the happiest day of her life, Shawn was very patient with her, even when she have him sleeping on the chair, because he won't fix her anything  to eat in the middle of the night.

She saw Kira and walked to the table.

"I thought I saw your car out there. I thought I would have been first this time." Rea said.

"Not a chance. You drive like a grandma." Kira laughed.

"The babies fault. Do you see this big ass belly in front me?" Rea said. "Why you didn't order yet?"

"Because the last time I order for everyone, Zach and Bree got into it." Kira said.

"Where was I when that happen?" Rea said.

"Eating." Kira laughed.

"Oh they need to hurry up before I order again." Rea said. "You could at least order the drinks Kira, damn you know water free."

"Look here na everybody not here, if you want to order you go ahead. I'm waiting." Kira said as she got out her cell phone.

"Okay....Waitress!" Rea yelled out.

Kira shook her head as a waitress came to the table.

"Yes how may i help you?" The waitress asked Rea.

"Yes can I order some mozzarella sticks, with nachos and chesse, a garden salad, with a side of wings and fries please. Extra sauce." Rea said as she looked at the menu. "And instead of water let me get a ice tea, lots of ice."

"Rea what Shawn tell you." Kira whispered and looked around like she was being watched.

Shawn only wanted Rea drinking water.

"He not here." Rea whispered back.

"Okay I'll be right back." The waitress said and walked away.

The girls soon arrive.

"Took y'all long enough. Fatty over here done order the whole menu." Kira said.

"We know." Zach and Bree said.

"I'm going to need for y'all not to do me please. And Tae why do you have Tj with you?" Rea asked.

"He sick." Tae said.

"Awww my poor baby." Rea said still packing her mouth with food.

"Rea is you literally going to eat all that?" Zach asked Rea.

"Yes I am. Sj, and RayShawn acting up. They got me eating every hour." Rea said then rolled her eyes.

"Damn they hungry." Kira laughed.

"Hell yeah." Rea said.

The waitress came and took the rest of the girls order.

"Y'all ready for the concert tonight?" Kira asked.

"Hell no. I don't think they ready." Tae said.

"I agree. Ant been singing in the shower. He sound good, but he could do better." Zach said.

"But Ant sing good." Bree said.

Zach shrugged.

"How marriage life though?" Rea asked Kira, Zach, and Tae.

"You ask us that every time you see us. Bih it's the same as it was when you asked the last time." Tae said.

"My bad sis my bad. You know my mind bad." Rea ate a fry.

"You ask me last night Rea." Tae said.

"Oh well shit I won't ask no more." Rea said.

Kira, Zach, and Tae sighed.

"Damn." Bree laughed.

"I think Ant and I getting a divorce. Dr. James can't help out problem. It's been over a year y'all. Since counseling." Zach said.

"Damn you don't seem sad about." Bree said.

"I'm not. Why should I? He treats me like shit y'all." Zach shook her head.

"I thought you was the problem, not him." Kira was now confused.

"Hell no it's him. He always starting shit just to do it." Zach said.

"Y'all wasn't ready for marriage." Tae said.

"I think we wasn't ready either." Zach said sadly.

The waitress came back with their food.

"Y'all need time for y'all self, no kids or nothing. To find out what y'all want to do. Maine can't be coming to the rescue all the time." Tae said.

"Can't believe that he been counseling us too. Shit still not working. He ask for money too." Zach said.

"I don't blame him, you and Ant need all the help y'all can't get." Kira said.

"Enough about that, Bree you busting people head open with vases though." Tae laughed.

"He slapped me though. So I busted his ass back." Bree said.

"With a vase though?" Tae wiped her eyes.

Bree shrugged.

"Y'all violent ass." Tae said.

"You rape people Tae so hush up." Kira said.

"I was pregnant, y'all can't blame me for that." Tae said.

"Man Maine came to our house crying." Bree said.

"Didn't he went to the doctor?" Rea asked Tae.

"Hell yeah. Talking about his dick don't work. He didn't had no sperm for awhile though." Tae said and the girls mouth dropped.

"But how?" Kira asked.

"I don't know. He been crying like a baby y'all." Tae said.

"Poor guy." Rea said.

"You do mean poor me right? I'm the one that needed sex all the time." Tae said.

"I guess." Rea said.

"I glad I wasn't that bad." Kira said.

Zach nodded her head in agreement.

"You a lie. Y'all asses did it in the bathroom at the restaurant Kira." Tae said.

"He been messing with me y'all. He was." Kira said.

"Excuses excuses." Bree said they all shared a laugh.

"Three years. Marriage is hard work y'all." Zach said.

"It is. I'm handling it well." Tae said.

"Me too girl. Marriage dick is the best dick. That's your dick." Kira said.

"I agree." Zach said.

"Don't nobody care about y'all marriage." Bree said.

"We do." Kira and Tae said. Zach just look sad.

"Aww Zach cheer up. It will get better." Kira said.

"I hope so." Zach said.

"Well y'all I have to get back to school." Bree said.

"I need to get back to the bed." Rea said.

"I need to get back to mine too." Zach said.

"Wait. I thought you had something to do." Tae looked at Zach.

"I do. I have to go back home, and clean and cook." Zach said.

"You know you could have watch Tj for us. We watch Aj bad ass all the time." Tae said.

"Tae I'm tired watching kids. I half don't want to watch my own. They grandparents have them." Zach said.

"You beginning to act real mean lately." Tae said.

"All because I don't want to keep your child?" Zach said.

"You not busy doing shit though. But don't worry about it." Tae said.

"Good." Zach said.

"I need to go. Office calling." Kira said

"Yeah I need to go too." Tae said. She pick Tj up in her arms. Her and Kira walked away. Bree followed behind them.

"Call me later." Zach said to Rea who was still eating.

"I got cha." Rea said.

Zach walked away from the table too.

**************
Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.6K 22
*Completed and Edited* "I've been through hell and came out an angel, nigga you didn't break me. You don't own that kind of power," - Marie Leanna B...
645K 24.7K 67
Kayla, 17. She is trying to do what she has to do to provide for herself. Kayla's dad was always there for her, loved ANC cared for her, they had a g...
3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...