Silent Cries (Klaine- Glee)

By rotfldms

Kurt never met Blaine and the bullying escalated. Kurt is now refusing to speak and flinching away from peopl... More

Silent Cries
Flashbacks
Blaine
Coffee
Classes
Hiding
Cheese on Toast
Intruders
You are loved
Gaining Confidence
Teenage Dream
Lost and Found
Wizards
Cookies
Lincoln
The Lincoln Prefect
Storytime
Of Lessons and Lunches
Making Plans
Decorating
Illness and Worries
"No."
I wanna hold your hand
Love Love Love
Discoveries
It's A Shoe Thing
SNAKE!
The Locked Wardrobe
Assembly
Surprise Bitch, Bet You Didn't Expect To See Me Here
An A Grade Douche
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
I don't know what to call this???????
Say something?
Sorry.
No matter what.
Revelations
Hi
The Boys Are Back In Town
He could do it.

Boyfriend

11.2K 280 209
By rotfldms

Kurt gasped as Blaine lightly pulled him down the corridor, his hand never leaving the other boy's. Had Blaine really just said that- that he was proud? Why would he be? Kurt was a nobody and certainly didn't deserve Blaine's kindness. Did he mean it? Only his dad had ever told him that along with his mother.

"You ready?" Kurt looked up, puzzled, realising they had come to a stop outside a deep, cherry coloured door with an intriguingly patterned archway overhead. Dalton clearly had hired a very good interior decorator. "They're just through here." Taking a deep breath, the chestnut haired boy nodded shyly, inwardly bracing himself for the onslaught he was sure to come. He briefly wondered why he had allowed Blaine to introduce him to them, but quickly stopped that thought by gripping the teen's hand tighter as Blaine slowly pushed open the entrance to the room, displaying four boys sat on irresistibly comfortable looking sofas, arguing profusely about a film.

Kurt was shocked when he saw them, he didn't like loud noises since that day when- nope, Kurt couldn't think about that, especially right now. Suddenly, it crossed his mind what the other boys might think by him holding Blaine's hand, he didn't want them being homophobic around him already. Kurt hurriedly tried to undo their joined fingers but Blaine, guessing what Kurt was attempting to do, merely squeezed Kurt's gently, wordlessly reminding the timid boy that he was safe.

"I'm the one with the gavel and I saw we're watching the jellyfish documentary, it looks interesting."

"Wes, we don't want to hear about them and their lost anus'!"

"Yeah, I agree with Nick. We've been forced to watch your precious documentaries to much, I vote we watch Jaws instead."

"David, Jaws is practically a documentary itself!" Wes defended, "it's a film about sharks' feeding patterns and how they can change due to humans with just a few added special effects."

"Blaine!" Jeff shouted suddenly, interrupting the loud squabble and running over to the doorway, hugging his friend. "And..?"

"Guys, this is Kurt, my new roommate. Kurt this is Jeff, Nick, Wes and David." Kurt let out a small breath he had been unknowingly holding in thankful Blaine hadn't elaborated much on who he was.

"Oh hello Kurt," grinned Jeff, pulling a surprised Kurt into an energetic hug. Kurt tensed as the arms wrapped around him and he heard Blaine take an audible gasp beside him. Kurt was startled to find he didn't mind it though, Jeff reminded him undeniably of Brittany: both people he could tell from a glance wouldn't hurt a fly. However, this still didn't stop a strangled wince creeping up his throat. If Jeff noticed though, he didn't show it, keeping the friendly smile on his face as he skipped over to another boy Kurt recognized as Nick, and lovingly gave him a tiny kiss him on the cheek. To Kurt's amazement, none of the boys sat around them looked disgusted at them or acted like there was anything out of the ordinary. What was happening? They were in Ohio!

"Hey Kurt," Nick said tentatively, after giving his boyfriend a kiss in return, "I'm sorry for not meeting you for dinner. I got distracted and it was my fault." Kurt smiled at Nick, letting him know he was forgiven- Kurt didn't feel he could manage anything more, he was reeling at the unexpected yet welcome apology and glanced at Blaine, seeking reassurance.

"Nice to meet you Kurt," said Wes next, "I'm sure Blaine has told you a lot about me, I'm one third of the warbler council. The Warblers are our acapella singing group, but again, I'm sure Blaine told you about that?" All of a sudden, the dapper boy holding Kurt's hand began to have a coughing fit, distracting Kurt so he'd turn to face him and, doing so, Blaine shot him a meaningful look. After checking he was definitely okay, Kurt turned back to Wes, nodding his head to agree with the other teen and silently crossing his free fingers discreetly behind his back.

"Right Wesley," cut in David, walking up to shake Kurt's hand who shyly took it before nervously stepping back, standing now more behind Blaine than beside him, "because they're not going to have anything better to talk about."

Wes rolled his eyes, "you're just jealous."

"Of what exactly?"

"Guys, can you please take your flirting elsewhere?" Nick asked, playfully teasing the boys before putting a DVD into the slot.

"Says the person who spends his whole day having eye sex with Jeff," spluttered Wes.

"I can't help it, he's just very attractive," he answered, swiftly planting a kiss on his boyfriend.

"Anyway, we've already discussed this- me and David are both straight, we have girlfriends!" Blaine started to cough again, one of them sounding suspiciously like the word 'beards'. "Excuse me, Blaine?" Ah, Kurt guessed the other boy must have picked up on the word as well.

"Nothing," he answered grinning cheekily as Nick and Jeff giggled loudly.

"Good, don't make me go fetch my gavel." Blaine gasped in mock horror.

"Wesley darling, come sit down and watch the film," said David, before his best friend did something he'd later forget.

Wes sighed loudly, allowing himself to obey David, "of course, honey." Wait, what?

"Wes and David are both part of an epic bromance," explained Blaine, spying Kurt's expression which rapidly turned into a blush.

"Yeah, although like we said, we're pretty sure it's something more."

"Jeff!"

"Fine Wesley, we'll discuss it another day," muttered Jeff grumpily, "now come sit down Blainers! The film's starting, Kurt come sit with us!" Kurt raised his eyebrows at Blaine- Blainers? Really?

"Jeff, I told you not to call me that!" Jeff just cheekily poked his tongue out, burying himself into Nick who promptly cuddled back. Kurt took a sharp breath, what was Blaine going to do next? Oh crap, he was right in hitting distance as well, he could go back to being a throw toy in seconds and-

"Kurt?" Blaine asked, studying the teen's expression and squeezed his hand comfortingly, "do you want to sit down? I'd sit as far as you can away from Niff though, they tend to spend most of their time watching movies making out."

"Hey!"

"We do not!"

"Yeah, it's usually more three quarters of the time," said Nick, playfully kissing Jeff's neck to prove their point.

"Nick!" Jeff giggled, "anyway, what's niff?"

"Your couple name," decided Blaine, "after all, your always both so attached by the hip, well, in this case the mouth, that I got bored of saying both your names."

"Oh."

"We like it!" Blaine sighed at the pair's antics and turned, leading Kurt to a large sofa near the back of the room, careful to choose one which, if Kurt needed to leave, could do so without disturbing the rest of the boys.

"Nick, what movie did you put in?" Wes asked curiously.

"Iron man."

"Again?" David whined.

"Yeah, besides Robert Downey Jr is hot!"

"Nick!" Wes mocked gasped, "you have a boyfriend!"

"Doesn't stop him from being hot."

"I'm with Nick on this one," agreed Jeff, "he is hot."

"I give up on you two."

"Ha, Wes! I knew you were gay!"

"What- no, Jeff, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Whatever."

"Guys, the film!"

"Sorry David." Kurt listened to the boys amused, yet still scared. He couldn't stop thinking at the back of his mind they would soon realise how repelling and dirty he was and turn on him. He didn't want to see Blaine when he finally saw this, thinking it would break him to see the one person who had been by his side, encouraging him since he first got to Dalton. Or at least, since his panic attack which he had decided not to think about. Somewhere between Kurt's thoughts, he had curled up into a ball, sinking into the warming cushions. In the darkness, the boy's cheeks were damp and Kurt realised he must have been crying.

"Kurt?" Blaine's voice whispered, just loud enough for Kurt to hear amidst the explosions radiating from the tv- Stark was on his first mission in his suit and turmoil followed him. Kurt didn't make any movement to show the other teenager that he had heard him, keeping his head by his knees to hide his face but he knew, by the light of the tv, Blaine could still see him. "Come here," the short boy sat closer to Kurt, hugging him soothingly and pulling him towards him to lean on. Blaine knew this could scare Kurt even more and almost let go of him so he could sit back up before he realised Kurt wasn't struggling. "It's going to be okay Kurt, I'm here for you," whispered Blaine in Kurt's ear, holding the frail boy tighter and resisting the urge to kiss his forehead. Nope, no, Blaine couldn't think like that. He didn't know what Kurt had gone through but he guessed it was bad, Kurt didn't need someone trying to make a move on him. Instead, Blaine resorted to rubbing the boy's back in attempt to calm him, only stopping when he heard gentle, even breaths coming from Kurt, signalling he was asleep. Blaine sighed contentedly and closed his eyes too, allowing himself to become sleep's victim.

Kurt sat in glee practice, listening to Rachel moan repeatedly at Mr. Schue for giving Mercedes a solo at Sectionals instead of her. It had been a week since Karofsky had kissed him and, although he got occasional odd looks from him, Karofsky had avoided him for most of the time. Of course, the other jocks continued to frequently beat him up but that Kurt could deal with. What he couldn't was being kissed against his will, because if his dad ever found out, he could be at risk of another heart attack and Kurt quite simply could not lose his father. The bell rang loudly, interrupting Rachel's protests and the other teenagers filed out, Kurt staying behind to practice his scales.

Fifteen minutes later, Kurt left the room feeling satisfied with his ever growing progress. He walked happily down the otherwise vacant corridor, stopping at his locker to collect his books for tonight's shed-load of homework. As he was closing the door, he felt goosebumps on his skin and he frowned- yes, he was only wearing a t-shirt and vest but it was the middle of summer; it was boiling hot outside. Trying to shake off the feeling, Kurt turned and, before he could take a step, he was met by Karofsky, breathing heavily with his uncleansed face inches from Kurt's spotless one.

"Miss me, pretty boy? Really, it's been too long, I feel like I've abandoned you, I think it's time for a little catch up, don't you?" Without waiting for an answer, the bully grabbed Kurt's arm and, after checking for any witnesses, dragged Kurt roughly into the male bathroom, knowing it would be empty at this late hour.

"Help! Please, somebody!" Kurt shouted as he was pushed hard against the whitewashed walls.

"Shut up, lady face!"

"Dave please, I swear I haven't told anyone."

"Of course, otherwise you'd be dead by now, I wonder how your dad's heart would cope with that? No, I just missed you Hummel and decided you deserved a reward for your silence."

"No," begged Kurt as he was cut off by Dave's lips pressing against his. The jock bit down hard on the smaller boy's lip, making him gasp and Dave used the opportunity to slip his tongue in, ignoring Kurt's gags.

"Dang Hummel, you taste so good," muttered Karofsky through the kiss, trailing his hand down Kurt's back and- Oh God. Kurt jumped heavily as Dave's hand squeezed his backside. Karofsky's lips moved to Kurt's neck, sucking and kissing, forming a small hickey. His hands trailed to Kurt's front, attacking his jeans until he succeeded at unbuckling them.

"No, no! Please, this isn't happening. Dear God, please say it's just not real, help! Anybody, HELP!"

"There's nobody around to hear you scream, you're mine." As if to prove his point, he slipped his hands down Kurt's boxers and the tears Kurt had been trying to hold back betrayed him, pouring down his face like Niagara falls.

"No, no no no no no."

"Kurt? Kurt!" Blaine had been woken by the other boy shaking uncontrollably against him with tears cascading down him.

"Should I fetch a teacher?" Wes asked, a trace of panic in his voice. The film had finished and the four other boys had crowded around Kurt and Blaine, seeing their friend trying to calm the sleeping teen.

"No, yes? I don't know, I think the best thing to do would be to give him some room so when he wakes he's not surrounded by people- that would probably scare him even more."

"Yeah," said David as they all took a good few steps back from the pair, distancing themselves from them. "I wonder what he's dreaming about," he thought aloud, watching the whimpering boy roll uncomfortably, cuddling into Blaine as if trying to protect himself.

"Kurt, Kurtie, it's time to wake up," said Blaine, softly nudging his distressed roommate.

"Kurtie," smirked Nick, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Shut up Nick, I think he's waking up."

"Kurt, come on, I need you to awake," Blaine watched intently as he saw Kurt begin to become conscious, slowly opening his eyes to the world.

The first thing Kurt noticed when he woke up was the voices around him and he immediately thought he was in a hospital, knowing him though, a mental hospital. That was, until he realised they weren't the voices of his parents and his pillow was unnaturally hard, much unlike the ones he kept in his room and the doctors used in the wards. He slowly opened his eyes and peered through his eyelashes,the world blurry. As he looked up, he saw a silhouette of a boy which he appeared to be leaning against. Kurt felt the fear creeping up on him; the familiar yet unknown voice, waking up on a boy who had his arms around him, the tears- had Karofsky? Before Kurt could stop it, a loud scream escaped from his throat and his breathing had turned into hyperventilating, what had happened?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow, I hated writing that bit about Karofsky, it felt so wrong doing it to Kurt :( vote/comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
851K 39.6K 169
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...