Hi

*authors note*

Ok I need to apologise for the lateness of this update, I really did not intend for it to be this long and I feel terrible so I'm sorry!! This book is not over, and I do not intend for it to be for at least a while. Again, sorry and I'll try to update faster next time!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh please say to me

You'll let me be your man

And please say to me

You'll let me hold your hand

There are twenty-six letters in the alphabet; these letters can be rearranged to create over five hundred thousand words which comprise the English language which further have been mixed and manipulated to form sonnets, novels and much, much more. So why was it that the only words that popped into Blaine's head were 'holy shit'?

The revelation showed clearly on the boy's face, the shock so unhindered one wouldn't even need to employ the use of legilimens to know what he was thinking: it was written all over his face.

Kurt was the boy with the voice of an angel. He was the one who's melody had haunted Blaine's dreams ever since he had heard him sing. He was the mystery that had hidden in plain sight, the beautiful enigma Blaine had half convinced himself was imaginary- Kurt was the boy.

"B-Blaine?" Kurt asked quietly, worried about the emotions which were crossing the other teens face, "what's wrong?"

Blaine forced a smile, looking his friend and trying to hide the awe in his eyes- he knew he couldn't let Kurt know that he had heard him sing. He shouldn't have heard him in the first place, and Kurt had only just started to talk to him- he wasn't ready to know what Blaine knew. Besides, he wanted Kurt to tell him before he told him he's heard him singing; he wanted Kurt to be able to take his time.

"I-I thought I saw a spider," it was a weak lie at best, but it seemed to distract Kurt, for which Blaine was thankful.

"I didn't know you didn't like spiders?"

"Yeah," said Blaine, giving a small smile to Kurt whilst he pretended to check the walls for the spider, "I think it's the way they move. It creeps me out."

"Really?"

"Yeah- the week Reed decided to keep a tarantula as a pet was the absolute worst. The twins kept getting fake spiders and leaving them around my room so I'd think it was the live one; that particular week backfired on them though. Apparently I can scream pretty loud in the middle of the night."

"Well I'm glad there aren't any spiders around now then, though I believe there's a study which proved that you're never more than six feet away from the nearest spider.."

"What?"

"Yeah, I remember reading it somewhere."

"Well, I'm glad that you're around to protect me then."

Kurt blushed deeply, looking away whilst Blaine turned a similar shade. It really was surprising just how quickly his barriers fell around Blaine, something he'd been finding himself thinking more and more lately.

"S-so, the f-film?" Kurt stuttered, the blush still covering his cheeks- damn Blaine!

"Yeah," smiled Blaine, bashfully clicking on Tangled after gaining Kurt's approval.

And that was exactly how Burt found them twenty-five minutes later, though now each boy was grasping cups of hot chocolate and two other completely identical teenagers were curled at their feet. How Kurt was letting the other boys be so close to him, Burt didn't know- his son usually shied away from others. It was miraculous how much Dalton had helped Kurt, even if it had ended up with Kurt being hospitalised, but that wasn't the school's fault- it was the psychopath whose name Burt couldn't even say without getting a foul taste on his tongue.