An A Grade Douche

*authors note*

hello! so it's been three weeks since I've last updated and I'm so sorry!! I had the worst writers block and urgh. Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm putting the note up here- well it's because I wanted to warn y'all about the mass swearing in this chapter because Karofsky in this one is a lot of words which are probably best not said. Anyway, enjoy??! :)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blaine froze, eyes wide as he stared down the barrel of the gun.

"Hummel. Did you miss me?"

Wait, this guy knew Kurt?

Blaine wanted to turn around, to see if Kurt was just as shocked as he was but he found himself unable to move, the fear having turned his body immobile. Over his heart, which sounded like an explosion in contrast to the deadly silence that had spread across the grounds, Blaine was able to hear a series of quick, panicky breaths. It took him a moment to realise these weren't his; Blaine had momentarily forgotten how to inhale.

"Not gonna say anything? You did before- you screamed for me."

Kurt bowed his head lower and, in the silence, small, hiccuping breaths could be heard as if someone was crying. It took all Blaine's will not to turn around and comfort his friend.

"Didn't you? Answer me, or I'll shoot your fucking butt buddy!"

"I'm not-"

Blaine silenced himself as the gun raised level with his head.

"I'm counting, Kurt.."

Blaine bit his tongue hard; Kurt didn't talk. He was a dead man.

"3-2-"

"N-no." Kurt whimpered, and Blaine jumped, unaware Kurt even could talk. His voice was hoarse with fear, shaking like this body as he whispered the word and Blaine, without taking his eyes off the gun, reached a hand back to hold Kurt's. It was the most he risked doing without getting shot.

"So the bitch talks, but you were rather slow at answering me.. I'm sure we can fix that later.."

"You won't touch him," said Blaine, suddenly his anger flaring up in his need to protect Kurt.

The man began to laugh, mocking and ringing loud in the night.

"In case you hadn't noticed hobbit, but I'm the one with the gun. I make the orders around here."

"You won't touch him," repeated Blaine, gritting his teeth.

Karofsky's face suddenly fell straight, his mouth a grim line.

"Like I said, I make the orders around here," he said before hitting the barrel of the gun hard against the side of Blaine's head. The dark haired boy fell back, trying not to let the pain show for Kurt's sake. Blaine could handle the pain, if he had endured the night of the Sadie Hawkins dance, he was sure no hit with a gun was going to make him collapse. If anything, he had to stay awake for Kurt's sake.

Suddenly, Karofsky's ears pricked as a loud shouting could be heard from the ballroom. Running footsteps could be heard on the frosted grass, crunching their way towards the boys.

"I've locked them all, like you told me. The only way out now is through a wall," said the male who had just joined them, not even hesitating as he saw the gun.

Blaine however, did a double take as he recognized the face- Harrison.

The sly, muscular teen smirked at this, "surprised to see me Blainey-boy?"