Holding Onto You (boyxboy)

By ArmchairPhilosopher

"So you're blind?" "Yes" "Well just so you know, I'm hot." Hunter has been blind since he was two and has be... More

Holding Onto You (boyxboy)
Holding Onto You Chapter 1
Holding Onto You Chapter 2
Holding Onto You Chapter 3
Holding Onto You Chapter 4
Holding Onto You Chapter 5
Holding Onto You Chapter 6
Holding Onto You Chapter 7
Holding Onto You Chapter 9
Holding Onto You Chapter 10
Holding Onto You Chapter 11
Holding Onto You Chapter 12
Holding Onto You Chapter 13
Holding Onto You Chapter 14
Holding Onto You Chapter 15
Holding Onto You Chapter 16
Holding Onto You Chapter 17
Holding Onto You Chapter 18
Holding Onto You Chapter 19
Holding Onto You Chapter 20
Holding Onto You Chapter 21
Holding Onto You Chapter 22
Holding Onto You Chapter 23
Holding Onto You Chapter 24
Holding Onto You Chaper 25
Holding Onto You Chapter 26
Holding Onto You Chapter 27
Holding Onto You Chapter 28
Holding Onto You Chapter 29
Holding Onto You Chapter 30
Holding Onto You Chapter 31
Holding Onto You Chapter 32
Holding Onto You Chapter 33
Holding Onto You Chapter 34
Holding Onto You Chapter 35
Holding Onto You Chapter 36
Holding Onto You Chapter 37
Holding Onto You Chapter 38
Holding Onto You Chapter 39
Holding Onto You Chapter 40
Holding Onto You Chapter 41
Holding Onto You Chapter 42
Holding Onto You Chapter 43
Holding Onto You Chapter 44
Holding Onto You Chapter 45
Holding Onto You Chapter 46
Holding Onto You Chapter 47
Holding Onto You Chapter 48
Holding Onto You Chapter 49
Holding Onto You Chapter 50
Holding Onto You Chapter 51
Holding Onto You Chapter 52
Holding Onto You Chapter 53

Holding Onto You Chapter 8

103K 3.7K 4.5K
By ArmchairPhilosopher

Vincent's pov

"You know darling I only think of you all the time, the way you smile, how your hair blows in the wind, it's always been you Sandy." I hope I got her name right.

"My name is Cary." She cried.

Damn. "Cary sweetheart I'm so captivated by your beauty that I can't even remember my own name."

"Really Vincent?" She is so damn easy it's pathetic.

"Really Cary." I pulled her in my arms and caressed her all over. The bell for lunch had just rang and I was waiting outside the English class for Hunter to finish talk with the English teacher. Today we were having an hour extra lunch which we had every term. Amy or judy or whatever her name was happened to be passing and so I decided to pass some time. I would have told one of the others to wait for him but after what happened earlier in study hall and him having a panic attack, I decided to take him outside for lunch so he didn't have to hear all the gossip about him. I really hope Brian stays out of my way so I don't get into another fight with him and his idiotic friends because Hunter told me he hates violence and I hated seeing him in that state. I've kind of developed a soft spot for him. Finn and the others are beginning to question me on my sudden change. I haven't had a fight or gotten angry in the past three weeks, I haven't snapped at anyone for irritating me, I've not used a vulgar word or insult in the past three weeks. I surprised even myself at how calm I was when Hunter had a panic attack because of Mark and Alex fighting. I'm glad I didn't react immediately and hit one of them because I don't want Hunter to know about my violent side. I've managed to keep the reason why I became his guide a secret so far, I just hope he doesn't find out. I guess he brings out my soft and kind and... caring side. Ugh that word sounds awful even in my head. I feel like I need to protect him for some reason, the way he hugged me earlier, how I was able to comfort him so easily, I guess he now matters to me as much as Tyler when it comes to protecting him, or maybe even more.

"Oh Vincent I can't believe this, I'm so happy." What's her name again said pulling me close to her.

"Believe it babe it's true." I replied pulling her closer. I was about to kiss her when Finn decided to be his idiotic self and spoil all my effort. I'm sure he does it on purpose.

"Oh Vincent." he said tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around to face him with murderous eyes and what's her name still in my arms. "I have a message for you from Kim, she said to tell you that she is waiting for you in the janitors closet down the hall and that you promised to meet her as soon as lunch begins and she cannot wait any longer she wants you there right now. She sounded really excited, you must have promised her quite a lot. Oh am I disturbing, were you busy?" He asked in fake guilt looking between me and the girl next to me with amusement.

Her face contorted with rage and she turned red with fury. "You jerk I actually believed you, how could I be so dumb, you're just a player. Get your hands off me you scumbag and don't talk to me again." She punched me in the gut and turned around storming away.

"Sammy I mean Mary oh what's your name?"

"Cary." Finn informed me. Like it even mattered because she was already gone.

"Oh shut up. Why did you have to do that? She was so sexy and hot and easy and now she won't even let me go near her. Don't punish me because you can't get some." I whined. Yes me Vincent the angry young man whines like a kid, but only to Finn so it's okay.

"Believe me Vince, she won't be able to resist your body even for one day. Go back to her after lunch and she is all yours guaranteed. But do you honestly want to waste your time with someone like her. You should be thanking me for getting rid of her. How long are you going to chase after these stupid girls." Here he goes again telling me I should 'settle down' with someone. I don't want a relationship. They are way too complicated.

"I don't chase after girls, girls chase after me. I cannot break their hearts now can I? And besides, I haven't found the right person yet. So in the meantime allow me to continue pleasing these girls in peace. It's just to pass time and... wait a second." He told me Suzy won't be able to resist my body for more then a day. That's not something a guy tells another guy. Even if he is your best friend.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"You think my body is irresistible?" I asked, skeptical.

His eyes widened in shock. "I um, what I meant is-- I actually meant to say that..." He stuttered, avoiding eye contact.

"Finn why are you getting so nervous? I'm just messing with you. I know you don't mean that in a gay sort of way right?" Of course he didn't.

"Vince I..." Finn begun but was interrupted by Hunter calling out my name.

"Vincent?" He called out sniffing the air to locate me much to my amusement. He really was a Hunter, and I guess that makes me his prey.

"Over here Hunter." I said, taking his hand and pulling him next to me.

"I've got to go, I'll catch you later Vince." Finn said, ignoring Hunter and turning to walk away.

"Wait Finn." I held his arm and turned him around to face me. "Why don't you join Hunter and I for lunch, you can get to know each other better and perhaps even become friends. We can even talk." I had a feeling he was keeping something from me.

"Another time Vince, I've got to go." He turned around once again and rushed down the hallway toward the cafeteria. I stared at him until he disappeared, trying to figure out what was up. Why was he acting so strange lately? So distant. Is he jealous of Hunter? I shook my head to get rid of that ridiculous thought. He has nothing to be jealous about. He will always be my best friend and I will always love him.

"Vincent is everything okay? Finn sounded a little upset." Hunter asked, holding my hand firmly. I started walking out of the school building pulling Hunter along.

"Yeah everything is okay, Finn and I haven't been hanging out lately and he just misses me I guess." Oh when did I get so mushy? "I'll invite him later to my house to play video games and I'll talk to him. Hey why don't you come over as well. We can hang out together and even go for a swim. I remember you saying you know how to swim. What you say, you up for it?"

"I don't know Vincent." He bit his lip nervously. "I mean I've never before hung out at someone's house. What if I knock and break something or bump into someone causing them harm. I'm not the most graceful person most of the time. What happened in chemistry last week proves it. Apparently I broke more things in five minutes then has ever been broken in Mr. Carson's ten year career. I don't think your mum will be as lenient as he was. And Finn probably just wants to hang out with you. I'll just be in the way and you'll have to babysit me. I don't think it's a good idea." He said and I could see the sadness in his eyes. He wanted to do it but he was afraid. If he thinks I'm going to let him refuse that easily, he doesn't know me yet.

"Firstly, my mum is the only woman in the house with four guys. My dad and two older brothers and I have broken more things then we can even afford. My mum stopped caring after we broke her Ming vase. Nothing compares to that so you can walk through my house freely not caring what breaks behind you. Secondly, Finn won't mind if you're there. He needs to grow up and stop being an arrogant idiot. And lastly, I don't mind babysitting you, it makes me feel good. Honestly it's a brilliant idea." I assured him as we reached the grass area outside and sat under a tree secluded from anyone close by.

He thought about it for a minute before nodding his head. "Okay but if I get in trouble you'll owe me a favour."

"Yes Sir." Damn I'm good. "Anyway earlier today I told you I'd explain to you what being gay means." I leaned against the tree and pulled out two chocolate bars from my bag opening one and handing it to Hunter. "Have you ever been in a relationship with someone Hunter?" I asked as I opened my bar and took a bite from it.

"What do you mean Vincent?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What I mean is have you ever had a girlfriend? Someone you care for, who you trust, who you hold and kiss and share all you secrets and thoughts with. Have you ever been in love?" I'm sure if Hunter was in a relationship it would have been very special.

"No, I've never had a relationship. I've only known a few people in my life and none of them could possibly be in that kind of relationship with me." Oh he is so innocent it's crazy.

"So you've never been kissed?" His hand immediately went to his cheek his fingers tracing it and then to his forehead.

"Only by family." He replied looking down.

"I don't mean that kind of kiss." I moved closer to him and traced my finger on his soft lips and he sucked in a breath. "When two people love each other, whether it is a heterosexual or straight relationship like your parents where it's a man and a woman in the relationship, or whether it's a homosexual or gay relationship where it's two men or two woman in a relationship then they show their love and affection by kissing each other on the lips." I told him and his eyes widened.

"Two men? You're kidding right?" He seemed to be in shock.

"Nope I'm serious. Two guys can be in a relationship and even get married. They can adopt kids and be two dads to the kids. They may be frowned upon by society and rejected by their parents who feel they're committing a sin but they can't change who they are. You don't choose to be gay, it's just a part of who you are. It's part of discovering yourself. You may realize you are gay at a young age or it might take a while but you can't reject it and pretend you're not gay when you are. You will just be hurting yourself. You can't change who you are. Tyler and Alex were both accepted by their parents and friends but some kids don't get accepted and it can destroy their whole lives, resolving in harming themselves or ever taking their own lives because of the rejection. They start to believe that they are sinful and don't want to be a shame to their parents. Homophobia is a very serious issue and if you feel that two guys or two girls being in a relationship is wrong then I'm sorry but I won't be your friend anymore. I may be straight but I support homosexuals and I hate homophobic people." He would have to find a new guide if he turned out to be homophobic. I really doubt he will though, he seems like an understanding and sensible person. For about twenty minutes or so he sat and thought about everything I told him, trying to process this shocking discovery. I cannot believe his parents would keep something like this from him. He needed to know things like this. I need to have a talk with Heather soon and find out what's her story. How is it possible to hate someone like Hunter. He is so sweet and caring. Oh great I'm going mushy again. I don't want to intrude on his personal life but Heather and her friends have stopped talking to me ever since Hunter started here and I really want to know why she hates him. I can see in his eyes how much it hurts him to be hated and ignored by his own twin sister. As I looked at him now he looked so lost in thought and so child like. His innocence and kind smile can melt even the hardest of hearts. It's as if he can see through his blindness at all the beauty this world possesses. When you're face to face with reality and you can actually see what life is all about, you come to realize that all that glitters is not beautiful. But when you are unable to physically see what this world really looks like then you have a different way of seeing things. Sunrises and sunsets and fireworks and loving smiles and rainbows are all just sweet distractions for foolish people who think that life is all about living in the moment and appreciating the beauty of this world but for someone like Hunter all these things don't matter. He won't make friends by getting to know their favourite colour or film star. He won't find a date romantic if it's candle lit. he won't know that someone winking at him is flirting. He won't see the colour of the sky when a storm is on its way. He won't see the look on his parents face when they are proud of him. And he won't see the look on his lovers face when they proclaim their love. But he will feel. He will feel so hard and so immensely that he will get destroyed by that storm. He will love so powerfully that he will get lost in it. His life will be so beautifully imperfect. His world will be filled with so much to feel that he will see his blindness as a blessing. And whoever gets to share that world with him will wish they could see things the way he did. And that person will be very fortunate if they are able to.

After a little while he broke the silence. "How do you know you're gay?" He asked, looking in my direction with wide expectant eyes.

"I guess you just know. And when you meet someone special you will feel something different and you will want to be with that person no matter what. Even if you share the same gender." I explained.

"I already found that person, and I didn't even know." He said, realization entering his eyes. "I think I'm gay Vincent."

"Well there is only one way to find out." I said before pulling him in my arms and placing my lips on his.

Maybe it could be me.

He pulled back in shock, his fingers immediately shooting up to touch his lips. "What are you doing?" He asked frantically.

"I... I'm kissing you." I answered sounding shocked himself. Was that suppose to feel so good.

"That's suppose to be kissing? It feels so weird." He said still rubbing at his lips.

"Weird? No way, it felt great even if it only lasted two seconds." I replied, amazed at how it felt. For some reason I felt honoured and special to be the first person to ever kiss Hunter and I don't know why but I wanted to do it again and for longer.

"Why do people do it?" He looked kind of grossed out. I smiled at his innocence.

"It's an expression of affection, love, passion. It's one of those moments when you close your eyes and just feel. A kiss can change everything. It cannot be described I can only show you for you to understand." I told him and he suddenly looked very nervous. I bet with his super sonic hearing he could hear my heart beat like crazy. "Will you allow me to show you?" I asked him, just as nervous.

"I uh I guess, but you said that you're straight, and I was told that I'm a boy." He said looking anywhere but in my direction.

I chuckled while I grabbed his hands, and put them up on my shoulders. "You're an exception because honestly Hunter, your eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I told him, gently pulling him close once again. I lightly grazed my lips over his, keeping the pressure as soft as possible. I didn't want to be forceful and scare him away. After doing that a few times, I shifted focus to gently kissing his soft lower lip, so that it was between both of mine. When I didn't feel him moving his lips I pulled away and caressed his cheek with my fingers. "Just move your lips with mine and I'll do the rest." I told him and kissed him again this time putting more pressure and moving my lips. He copied my every move and our lips soon found a rhythm. I pushed him down gently on the grass and placed myself on top of him while still kissing him. He buried his fingers in my hair and pulled my closer trying to get as close as possible surprising me and driving me crazy. I felt pure bliss. This extraordinary feeling filled my chest. I've kissed lots of girls but never has it ever felt so amazing. Getting out of breath I pulled away causing Hunter to whimper. I chuckled before claiming his lips once again. Gently I ran the very tip of my tongue over his lower lip a few times. Pulling away I put my cheek against his, so that my mouth was next to his ear. "Open up." I whispered and went back to rubbing my tongue over his lower lip. Realising what I meant he opened his mouth and I immediately entered his mouth my tongue touching his and pure desire exploded in my mouth. My tongue explored every inch of his mouth while my lips worked its magic. This was meant to be. It felt so right so amazing so perfect. Nothing else mattered, no one else mattered only Hunter and the desire to make him mine.

"Well what do we have here?" Brian's sudden interruption caused me to pull away from Hunter and look up to meet his slightly shocked and very annoyed expression. He had his gaze fixed on me and anger was etched to his voice as he spoke again. "I knew you didn't just do it for popularity and out of kindness toward all these gutless gay dimwits who can't even stand up for themselves. What will everyone say when they find out that the remarkable Vincent Stone is not so righteous and straightforward so to speak after all. How long were you planning on keeping this a secret huh Vince?"

I stood up and pulled Hunter up as well. I turned to Brian and pointed my finger to him. "This has nothing to do with you. I don't care what you tell the school but mind your own business or else I'll make you regret ever opening your mouth."

"Why didn't you tell me that you're gay?" He asked, not fazed by my threat.

"You're the last person I would tell anything to. Whether I'm gay or straight is not your concern so just leave." I said, getting irritated by his presence.

"You are so damn stupid Vince. Can you really not see what's going on? All this rage and anger and authority has made you so narrow minded that you honestly cannot see what is actually happening." He told me, sounding extremely frustrated.

"What are you on about?" What couldn't I see. This idiot really confuses me.

"Nothing just forget it, please continue. Sorry for the interruption." Brian turned and walked away disappearing from my sight. I just stood and looked in the direction of where he went. What did he mean when he said I was narrow minded and didn't understand what was happening?

"Vincent, Brian won't tell on you right?" Hunter asked, sounding worried.

"I don't care what he tells everyone about me but if he mentions your name I'll make him regret it. I have to go find him and knock some sense into him. Do you want to sit here or go sit with the others in the cafeteria?" He can't stay away from the cafeteria forever.

"I want to go back inside but I want to sit with Tyler, Alex and Sarah please." He told me in a tone that warned me not to argue.

"Okay let's go." Damn what has this boy done to me.

We entered the cafeteria and I scanned the room for Tyler and his friends. I spotted them and pulled Hunter toward their table. "Tyler." I called, getting his attention. "Hunter wants to sit with you for the rest of lunch, any repeat of this morning and I'll kill you, understand?" I told him and his eyes widened in fear as he nodded his head. "Alex if you cause any trouble I'll make sure Mark never talks to you again, and I'm sure you won't want that to happen right?" He nodded as well, worry evident in his eyes. "Sarah sweetheart please keep an eye on him, I can trust you right?" I got a third nod from her as she blushed tomato red. I turned to Hunter and pulled him a little away from the table to talk to him. "I'm looking forward to hanging out with you after school and you have a lot of explaining to do."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Explaining, about what?" He asked.

"Who's the lucky guy who made you realize that you're gay." Came my answer before I pulled him toward the table again and set him down next to Tyler while he blushed as red as Sarah or maybe even more.

I chuckled as I turned and started walking, scanning the cafeteria this time for Brian. I spotted his friends but he was no where in sight. I left the room and walked down the hallway looking everywhere for him. Why didn't I have his damn number. I looked in all the bathrooms, the locker rooms, the classrooms but he was not in any. I left the school building and made my way to the back of the school where I knew he hung out sometimes with his friends. I spotted him standing against a wall with a cigarette in his mouth as he puffed it. He pulled it out of his mouth and released all the smoke from his mouth before throwing it on the ground and stamping it flat. He turned around and punched the wall so hard I'm sure his knuckles broke while cursing every vulgar word known to men. He kicked the wall a few times and then went back to leaning on it. Damn him for abusing a wall and then using it for support.

"Pretty soon you'll be that wall if you don't listen to me." I said, making my presence known as I walked up to him and stood in front of his slumped form. As soon as he knew I was there he looked up and his face lit up. He lodged himself at me and caught me in a spine crushing hug causing me to whimper in pain and stand still in shock. After a few minutes with him going on and on about how happy he is that I came to find him, I pushed him away roughly and punched him in the jaw causing him to stumble. He caught himself before he could fall and his happiness turned to anger.

"How stupid can you be you moron. You think you know everything but you're clueless and bewildered. You don't get it." He screamed at me, extremely angry and frustrated.

"What don't I get Brian? I cannot know if you don't tell me." I replied, getting just as frustrated.

"That I'm not the bad guy here." He answered.

I just stood there and stared at him not saying a word or making any move. After a while I decided to ask him what he meant. "What do you mean? You bully all the weak kids, how is that not bad?"

"Bully?" He let out a humourless laugh. "Let me tell you what's bullying. A beating beyond recovery is bullying. Dumping someone in a locker or trashcan is bullying. Calling someone names and putting them down is bullying. Driving someone to self harm and suicide is bullying. And that's what would have happened to Tyler and the rest if it wasn't for me. What Kevin and the rest of those assholes I pretend to be friends with would have done if it wasn't for me would have been real bullying. Has all those kids had anything more then a black eye or bust lip. I've become their leader so I can protect all those weak kids just like you. I know that you will stop me after just one punch and you won't let anything else happen. But you're always so angry and a tad bit wild when you stop me that you don't see what needs to be seen. You're so impulsive and violent that you don't see the plea in my eyes for you to stop. You make me so angry that I..." He stopped mid sentence to release a breath of frustration. "That I want to beat myself up for feeling this way." He rubbed his forehead as he slumped against the wall again.

I stood and stared at him with my mouth open and my mind racing. How could I be so stupid. How could I not realize what was happening. Why didn't he tell me? Shit what have I done? In actual fact I'm the bully. I'm the bad guy. "I'm so sorry." What else could I say?

He reached forward and pulled me in a hug once again surprising me but this time I didn't push him away. I hugged him back just as tight as he hugged me burying his face in the crook of my neck. "Don't be, I should have told you before but if I did then my whole plan to protect them from Kevin and the others would have been useless." He told me hugging me tighter.

"So why did you just tell me?" I asked him.

"I don't know I just I guess I always messed with you and told you that you get it on with Tyler and today when I saw you kiss Hunter I realized that maybe I have a chance." He answered. A chance? Why would he want a chance? Does he... "I'm in love with you Vincent. I've been for a very long time." He said and pulled away from my chest to look in my wide stunned eyes. "I love you." He leaned forward and kissed me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 17.9K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
64.2K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
237K 7.5K 169
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
202K 31.8K 83
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ