Fathers Too Husbands(BTM Tril...

Από NewMommy014

The tables has turned! Chante Neverson never thought she could love a man so much that it scares her. She fi... Περισσότερα

Cast Call!
"2"
"3"
"4"
"5"
"6"
"7"
"8"
"9"
"10"
"11"
"12"
"13"
"14"
"15"
"16"
"17"
"18"
"19"
"20"
"21"
"22"
"23"
"24"
ATTENTION!!!
"25"
"26"
"27"
"28"
"29"
"30"
"31"
"32"
"33"
"34"
"35"
Epilogue

"1"

1.1K 55 97
Από NewMommy014

"3 years later"

"Kira you seen my gun?" Maurice asked Kira as he got ready for work.

"No babe, look in the shoe box in the hall closet." Kira said as she did Christina hair.

Maurice walked to the hall closet and looked on the top shelf for his work gun. He found it in the shoe box like Kira said it would be. He out it on his side and walked back in the living room.

"What time you getting off?" Kira asked him.

"I don't know. I'm doing a double tonight, then in the morning I have to open Black Pyramid." Maurice said.

"Babe don't you think you putting to much on your self?" Kira asked him as she finished up Christina hair.

"No, I have it. You going into the studio today or you going to be at the office?" Maurice brushed his hair.

"Try to do both. I just don't like that we have no time for the kids like that no more we so busy." Kira said as she walked up to Maurice.

"How about this weekend we do something just you, me and the kids?" Maurice wrapped his arms around her.

"I like that idea." Kira said, as Maurice kissed her sweetly.

"You do huh? You think we have time for a quickie?" Maurice asked her.

"You would have to take all that off." Kira said pointing at his uniform.

"Ugh, fine, but tonight your ass mine." Maurice said.

"Promise promise." Kira said.

Over the last three years Maurice and Kira grew closer. They also had a triple wedding with Maine and Tae, and Zach and Ant. Ant, Maurice, and Maine partner up with DeMaine and they all have their own FBI business. Not really FBIs, but they are working for the police in their own business.

Kira gave birth to a beautiful baby girl by the name is Christina, three years ago. She tied her tubes after she had her.

"Alright baby, I'm going to take the kids to school and let you get ready for work."

Kira open up her own doctors office also. It wasn't big it was a small doctor office.

"Okay be careful. I love you guys." Kira yelled out.

"We love you too." They all said and walked out.

................

"Treyci you suck your teeth one more time I'm going to hang you on the door like last time. Don't tempt me lil girl." Maine said as he cook breakfast.

"Tell Treycion to leave me alone!" She yelled at her father.

Maine stopped what he doing and grab his ruler.

"Who the hell your lil ass think you talking to like that?" Maine walked to his daughter.

"Trey leave her alone." Tae said as she came downstairs holding Treyvon.

Tae always save the kids from getting a beating.

"Where Tj?" Maine asked Tae.

"He running a fever again. So he staying home with me. I don't have to be to the studio to later." Tae said.

"I have to be at the office soon Tae. Who going to watch him while we both at work?" Maine asked Tae.

"Zach." Tae said.

"Oh ok. Well the food done, I need to finish getting ready for work." Maine kissed her walked away.

"Mommy, daddy a meanie." Treyci said when she sat down at the table.

"No he's not. You can't be disrespecting him Cici." Tae said.

"But Trey Trey was messing with me." Cici pouted.

"Fix your face little girl." Tae said to Cici.

Tae fixed their food and waited on Maine to get back downstairs.

"Treyvon put your tablet down." Tae said to her oldest triplet.

Having the triplets was hard, but it was worth it, she tied her tube right after them too.

Maine came downstairs with Tj.

"Zach said she have something to do today." Maine said.

"That's fine, you think Rea will watch him?" Tae asked.

"Nah I don't think so, all she do is sleep all day. You know she close to her due date." Maine said.

"Ugh, Maurice not going to like that I can't come in today." Tae said.

"That nigga will be alright, what you suppose to do today anyway?" Maine asked.

"Teaching a writing class, Kira and I." Tae said.

"Oh shit, oooh. Umm talk to Bree." Maine said.

"Bree have school 1-6 today."

"Man shit, take his ass with you to work then." Maine said as he ate his food.

"Dad I want to go to work with you." Tj said.

"Not today. I'm going to be on the field." Maine said.

Maine actually went back to college for law enforcement. While Maurice and Ant just took a test.

"Really? They have you on the field. Don't shoot nobody like last time Maine." Tae said, And Maine laughed.

"He got in the way of my gun." Maine said.

"No excuses." Tae said.

"Mom can I take some candy to school?" Cici asked.

Tae looked at Maine.

"Hell no, your ass not about to hyper up." Maine said.

After they finish their breakfast, they all head out the door.

..............

Aj was pulling Zy'Anna hair, as Zy'Anna cry.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Zy'Anna cried.

Zach rushed downstairs.

"Let her hair go now Aj!" Zach yelled.

Aj let Zy'Anna hair and took off running. Zach caught up to him and beat his behind.

"You don't pull your sister hair! What is wrong with you?" She said to her son. Who just look at her and cried.

"Baby can you braid my hair." Ant walked downstairs in his work uniform.

"Yeah as soon as I get the kids ready for school." Zach said.

"Zach I gotta be to work in an hour." Ant said as he walked in the kitchen. "No food Zach. What was you doing all morning?" Ant asked.

"Taking care the house. Cleaning up. You forgot to take the trash again!" Zach said.

"Oh shit, damn baby, I been tired. Work have me wore out. I have to work a double with Maurice tonight." Ant said as he took him a sausage biscuit out the freezer.

"Again Ant? Damn." Zach shook her head.

"It pays the bills to." Ant glared at her.

"So you act like what I do not money." Zach said.

"Maurice ass don't pay much Zach. But no arguments. I'm tired going to counseling. Let's just chill." Ant said.

"You start it though. But I see where you coming from." Zach said.

Aj walked up to Ant.

"I hungry too." Aj said, while Ant look over at Zach and glared.

"I'm hungry." Zy'Anna said.

"Damn Zach you haven't feed them either!" Ant yelled.

Zach shrugged.

"I forgot." Zach said.

"How the hell you forget to feed your kids!" Ant said.

"Damn tone it done." Zach said.

Ant shook his head and walked away with his sausage biscuit.

Zach fix the kids some cereal.

****************
first chapter!

How I do?

Thoughts?

Oh boy Zach and Ant already going through counseling.

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

187K 6.4K 49
August finds himself in a random vets office in a panic desperate to get help for precious dog Drizzy. When he runs into the beautiful and smart mout...
96K 4.5K 53
Based on the Netflix Series, "Love is Blind" "I've never been this scared before Feelings I just can't ignore Don't know if I should fight or fly But...
213K 8.5K 119
"Sometimes you run into the right person at the wrong time, and things don't always turn out how there expected to be. There may be love but love doe...
3.5M 133K 70
#Book 1 #3 in humor on 13.5.18 #33 in romance on 03.04.17 Started on : 5th december 2015 Ended on: 14th february 2017 Teresa Scarlet is witty, pretty...