The Voice

By AlvinLow1028

Ariana is a big fan of the show, The Voice. She loves to sing and she has a big dream to be a professional si... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 (End)
~ Thank you so much ~
~ New Story ~

Chapter 28

1.7K 78 40
By AlvinLow1028

Please check out my new Jariana story "Fame To Nothing", and my others as well. Your read would mean a lot to me!!!

Ariana's POV

"Nice to meet you, I am Ariana.", I approached him and introduced myself by showing him my hand.

He shook my hand instantly and replied nervously "I am Nick.". His sound is shaky.

I couldn't help myself but giggled at his cuteness "Don't be so nervous. Take it easy.".

Honestly, this would be literally my reaction if I am meeting my idol, Madonna.

Every breathe taken by him was heavy, but he still tried to calm himself down. He requested politely "Umm... Can we take a photo?".

I chuckled and allowed him "Sure, my pleasure.".

Well, a photo will always be a lie especially when you are taking with your idol. We took some selfies and requested Steven to take some to us as well.

"You are so gorgeous.", Nick praised. I blushed a little and thanked him. I lead them to the couch and allowed them to sit.

I sat alone on a single couch while Nick and Steven were sitting across me.

"Ariana, you've no idea how much I adore you. I am a big fan of you. I've been waiting for this day for so long especially since my dad told me that you...", he said happily but stopped at the mid of his sentence.

I noticed his expression as he frowned instantly and he looked guilty, I asked worriedly "What's wrong, Nick?".

Nick's dad, Steven, explained "Well, I am sorry. He's mad at me for hiring you to work in my nightclub. It's a big mistake. I know I should be there to look after you that day. Otherwise, you wouldn't get yourself in trouble. I am really sorry.".

He added "I told him that I met you, but I didn't tell him that I hired you in my nightclub. I didn't want to tell him at all because I knew he would mad at me, but that day Justin Bieber saved you and this got people worldwide's attention and so does his. He gets mad at me that day. I am really sorry.".

I smirked and comforted him "It's okay. I really don't blame you. You've given me precautions earlier, you've done your best. At least you tried to help me. I really appreciate that.".

He sighed and thanked me for understanding.

I questioned him curiously "Steven, why do you buy this studio to me?".

He sighed and recalled "Well, because I care of you. I have no idea how to start but is it just a coincidence or already meant to be. I met you on a street that day when you were looking for a job. I helped you because my son is a big fan of you. That's all, I helped you because of my son. Plus, he wanted to meet you for a very long while and I think this can be a good chance.".

He added "Since then, we interacted to each other more and I found out that you are a sweet girl. I can't help myself but you really remind me a lot of my daughter. Both of your personalities are so alike. Plus, the incident that day. I felt so guilty at you. I tried to redeem you. I know the studio means a lot to you, so I bought it.".

I hugged him immediately as tears started dropping from my eyes, I whispered softly to him "Thank you so much. I've no idea how to express my gratitude to you. Thank you so much.".

He patted my back and replied "Ariana, I know this studio means a lot to you and Nathan is the reason. But, I really hope you can move on from him. He's gone, look for someone who can mend your heart.".

He added "You are a good girl, stop wasting your time on someone who's gone. Look for someone who can love you truthfully.".

I knew he's right but I found his advise uncomfortable, I really didn't want to talk about this. I replied "Sorry, I really don't want to talk about this.".

He sighed and gave me a light nod to show me his understanding.

I knew he advised to me for my own good but I really can't move on from Nathan. I really don't want to betray him.

An awkward silence was filled in the room, as there's literally no conversation ongoing at all. Nick broke it by asking me politely "So, Ariana, how's your The Voice competition? I believe you can crown the show.".

I took a deep breathe and decided to tell them the truth "Well, I decided to quit the show.".

Both of them gave me shock looks, their faces went pale instantly.

Nick questioned me immediately without any hesitation "Why?".

I noticed the tenses in them, so I tried to chill them to calm the awkward atmosphere, I giggled "Make sure to check out the new episode of The Voice on TV soon.".

However, I failed miserably.

Both of them remained silent and gave me bossy look as they were still waiting for my answer.

I sighed and admitted "Well, I just felt too stressful. I got too much attention from the paps and media. I am running out of breathe. I need a break. I don't want to live under the spotlight anymore. So, I quit.".

Nick frowned as I knew this would break his heart into pieces, he frowned "No, please don't. I know your happiness is important to me but I don't want you to give up. This isn't the Ariana I've known.".

I giggled "No offense, but we just met each other few minutes ago.".

Steven cleared his throat and corrected "But I've known you for quite a while. Ariana, you are a determined girl. Just look at you, you worked so hard for this studio even though you know it's impossible to get such a big amount of money in a week, but you never give up.".

He added "Ariana, I know who you really are. You are a strong girl. Maybe because of Nathan, you've lost your inspiration but you can't waste your whole future because of him. If he were still here, I believe he wouldn't allow you to do so as well. Think about it before you make such a terrible decision.".

I remained silent as well and recalled the day when Nathan was in hospital for emergency. He pointed at my throat and told me to continue to fight for my dream.

Is this what he's been afraid of when he left me? Does he already expect that I will do so, so he particularly reminded me of who I really am? A girl who loves to sing and fights for her dream.

I felt so complicated now. Maybe this is what Nathan wanted me to do, continue on the show and fight for our dreams.

Suddenly, Steven's phone ringtone interrupted my thought. He answered the phone and excused himself from our conversation.

He said "Ariana, I got a sudden appointment with someone. I really gotta go now.".

Nick gave him a confuse look and questioned him "Seriously? It's midnight now? Who will have an appointment in this time?".

He raised an eyebrow and replied in bossy tone "Son, this is business. We are 24 hours on call. You are just an engineer, you would never understand this.".

Before he left, he told "Well, Ariana. Let my son accompany with you. He's been waiting for this for a very long while and I don't want to ruin his moment. Don't worry, my son isn't that kind of man. Besides, he already got a girlfriend.".

Nick furrowed his eyebrows and reminded his dad "No, she's not girlfriend. How many times should I tell you about this? She's not my girlfriend, she's only my girl friend, with a space.".

Steven giggled and left.

I giggled as well at their cuteness, both of them were so cute. Steven is an old man but he still behaved like a boy. He's a big boy.

Both of them were so mischievous, funny and cute.

Well, the familiar silence returned and filled the awkward atmosphere in the room again.

Nick broke it and admitted "Well, to be honest, I like the girl. She's just my friend, but I have a crush on her.".

I nodded and advised him "So, go get her then. Tell her what do you really feel about her.".

He shrugged and rolled his eyes as in defeated mood "What about if she rejects me?".

I imitated his reaction by shrugging and rolling eyes in defeated mood "Well, you have to try.".

I added "It's okay if she rejects you, at least you tried. However, you have to make sure that she looks like she has something on you as well.".

He smirked "Thanks. Okay, I will try.".

He returned me with an another similar question "What about you? Are you ready to move on from Nathan?".

I shrugged as I knew I should but shouldn't at the same time.

He sighed and smirked "My dad is right. You and Natasha are so alike.".

I gave him a confused look and questioned him curiously "Natasha?".

"My sister.", he replied.

I gave him a light nod. I knew I shouldn't ask him any further about his sister but my curiosity is killing me, so I reassured with him "I heard that she's passed away.".

He took a deep breathe and released it, he nodded and replied "Yes, she committed suicide few years ago.".

My curiosity of my stupidity was brought up to an another level, so I asked even more "Why?".

He stayed silent for a while as I knew he's hesitating and fighting himself for telling me his answer.

I noticed his worries and clarified "It's okay if you don't want to talk about this. I am just...".

He cut me off and said "That's what you both are so similar.".

He added "You both were born in a broken family. She's lost her mom and you've lost your dad. You both are sweet and caring. My dad used to be a busy man and he spent most of his time on his work, he barely spent his time with any of us. One day, she fell in love with a man. They dated.".

He took a deep breathe and continued "The same thing happened on you happened on her as well, her boyfriend died in an accident. She's broken. She didn't talk or interact with anyone else since that day. She had a lot of fights with my dad since my dad was stressful and busy on his work most of the time and Natasha has changed. She started disliking a lot of things, especially the kind of irresponsible man, just like my dad who never spent his time on our family.".

"She accused that every man lied all of the time because her boyfriend didn't fulfill their promise. So, she hates every man especially my dad and accusing them as liars. My mom kept pushing her to move on from the pain but she couldn't and she didn't even want to. She had trust issue. However, her behavior doesn't harm anyone of us but herself the most. Lastly, she couldn't handle and afford the pain anymore, so she committed suicide.", Nick explained.

His eyes turned red and watery and so did mine. He wiped my tears away and replied "That's why my dad said that you reminded him of her. My dad kept blaming himself and accusing himself but it's too late. I know you found uncomfortable when my dad told you to move on from Nathan but he really didn't want the same thing happened on you.".

He added "He cared of you. I can see that. He loves you as much as he loves Natasha. I hate to admit it, but you reminded me a lot of Natasha as well. She may not as beautiful as you, but her heart is as beautiful as you. She just lost her inspiration and her happiness. I don't want the same incident happened on you as well.".

I was totally speechless at his story. I couldn't believe Steven and Nick had such a terrible history. I felt so sad to them and sorry to Natasha as well. She doesn't deserve this at all.

She really reminded me a lot of myself and Justin. I've lost Nathan, I am not that worse than Natasha but Justin did. Justin had trust issue as well.

I wiped my tears away and nagged "I... I am sorry.".

He shook his head and giggled "Well, that's not your fault either.".

He added "Ariana, I know you love Nathan but you really gotta move on.".

I stayed silent as I realized compared to the police officer and Nick and Steven, I may lost Nathan, I am suffering, but the persons who love me are suffering as well.

I can't be that selfish.

"Ariana, move on. I don't want the same thing happened on Natasha happens on you as well.".

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. So, what will happen next? Suggestions? Opinions? Thoughts? Predictions?

Please check out my new Jariana story "Fame To Nothing", and my other Jariana stories as well.

Please vote and comment for the next update:

40 Votes and 15 Comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 4.2K 100
a groupchat w bunch of celebs alotta drama n love n other stuff happens. .... that's it... Enjoy! (This revolves mostly around Justin Bieber and Ar...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...
111K 2.9K 31
Interracial Imagines about Justin Bieber! Request welcomed!
75.7K 2.2K 51
"well, yeah. Justin bieber's my first crush." When I said this, I was laughing. Everyone was. "what? who wouldn't right?" with that, they stopped the...