The Pain of having a heart (S...

By I-Wrote-Something

Well, here's my first Aizen x reader. Hope ya like it, and everything Bleach-related belongs to Kubo-san. *bi... More

Author's note!!!
Prologue Act, A solitary heart that closed
First Act, The gaze into the sun
Second Act, Concern
Third Act, A mysterious night and a Captain
Fourth Act, Feelings
Fifth Act, the Gentle Gaze of the Darkness
Sixth Act, The shadow is what we only see
Seventh Act, The Heart that was lost
Eighth Act, loathe the memories
Ninth Act, When the Light falls...
Tenth Act, The darkness will rise
Eleventh Act, Kingdom of Hollows
Twelfth Act, Coaxing a lock open
Thirteenth Act, A turn of gravity
Fourteenth Act, The host body
Fifteenth Act, Lost in solitude
Sixteenth Act, A night with the one and only
Seventeenth Act, Tea for your thoughts
Eighteenth Act, Sweet to salty to sour to bitter
Nineteenth act, This is where my smile dies
Twentieth Act, Will I love again?
Twenty-first Act, Care for a little dance?
Twenty-Second Act, Notes to sadness
Twenty-Third Act, Green with envy
Twenty-Fourth Act, The fox and the sun
Twenty-fifth Act, Not your average dinner
Twenty-sixth act, The silver hindrance (part one)
Twenty-seventh Act, The silver hindrance (part two)
Twenty-eighth Act, Sweet dreams are beautiful lies
Thirtieth Act, The world of the living (part one)
Thirty-first Act, The world of the living (part two)
Thirty-second Act, The world of the living (part three)
Thirty-third Act, The world of the living (part four)
Thirty-fourth Act, The world of the living (part 5.1)
Thirty-fifth Act, The world of the living (part 5.2)
Thirty-sixth Act, The world of the living (part six)
Thirty-seventh act, The world of the living (part seven)
Thirty-Eighth Act, The world of the living (part eight)
Thirty-ninth Act, The world of the living (Finale)
Fortieth act, Don't leave me hanging.
Forty-first Act, Walk with me
Forty-second Act, You've always been mine
Intermission, a note from the author
Forty-third Act, Your warmth
Forty-fourth Act, Days without you
Forty-fifth Act, Battle of Fake Karakura Town
Forty-sixth Act, Stay/Never Go
Epilogue Act, Red thread of fate
Author's note 2

Twenty-ninth Act, Don't be afraid.

1.4K 51 6
By I-Wrote-Something

(A/N: waaaaaaa, this fic has reached 2k readers!!! Thank you so much, minna-san!!! Here's a sassy-looking Sosuke Aizen for you! Love ya all!!!)

Szayelaporro grabbed my wrist again and forcefully dragged me towards somewhere. I don't want to die or become some weird-looking creature...

"W-Where are you taking me...?" I asked, a little shaken.

He let out a laugh. "We'll see about that, my dear shinigami. After that little incident...I'm suddenly not so sure about treating you nicely."

We walked for what seemed like forever, until we reached a dark room, where two girls were waiting. I know the both of them all too well...Loly and Menoly.

"Thanks for bringing in our plaything, Szayelaporro~!!!" Loly said, in an annoyingly sweet tone.

"Yeah, yeah, don't mention it. If you'll excuse me, I have to do some experiments in my lab. Have fun." He said, walking out of the room.

"Yes, Szayelaporro..." Loly said, before glancing at me and grinning. "...we will have tons of fun."

She approached me slowly, drawing out a knife. A sudden chill ran through my spine, but I hid it with a smirk. "What are we gonna do? Are we going to chop vegetables for dinner?"

She inched her face real close to mine. "Nope. We're going to play a game. It's called..."

She suddenly kicked me down and started stomping on me repeatedly, with Menoly joining in. "...STAY STILL WHILE WE BEAT THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!!!!"

They continuously stomped on me, but after a while, Menoly stopped, giving me a sympathetic look. "Loly, aren't you going too far? Remember the last time with Aizen-"

"Here you go again, Menoly!!! Don't you worry about a thing!!! Aizen-sama isn't going to find out." She said, then grabbed me by the hair.

"Up next...extreme face planting!!!" She said, before slamming my face against the wall repeatedly. And occasionally letting out a psychotic laugh.

"Your life's pretty messed up." Genshuku said, standing there and being the most useless zanpakuto spirit I have ever met so far.

"Why don't you help me, you stylish and sparkly freak?!" I hissed in my thoughts. Honestly, I would be surprised if he actually does something useful for once.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm kind of busy right now. Please leave your message after the beep." He said, with the highest amount of sass he could ever apply to a sentence.

I growled at him and just tried to endure the pain. She slammed me against the wall for so long that my nose probably broke. Probably not...maybe just bled. Or broke my skull open.

I wasn't speaking or anything so she stopped, bringing up my wounded face close to hers by the hair. "You alive in there? Helllllooooooo~?"

"Of course I'm alive. Why do you think I'm talking? Psh, should've known better you were still in kindergarten." I retaliated, adding a confident smirk at the end.

Totally not such a good idea. She looked absolutely livid. And I bet she doesn't know what kindergarten is and thought it was an insult. "You...YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT THIS TIME, SHINIGAMI!!!"

She held her knife again. "Poison...Escolopendra."

"Loly, no!!!" Menoly argued. "Now you're really going too far!!!"

She ignored her and slowly approached me...with a brand new form. She had arms like white centipedes and is covered with armor. Is this...what an arrancar's zanpakuto release looks like?

She suddenly struck me with one of her arms. I dodged it. Barely. When I landed, there was a gash on my arm. I felt a little nauseous. Not the usual, but from Loly's poison.

"Well, looks like you'll be dying slow and painfully. Goodbye!!!!" She yelled, about to strike me with her arm again,

When Aizen went in front of me, grabbing the edge of the centipede with one hand. "Did I order you to do things with (name)?"

"Aizen-sama!!!" Loly exclaimed. "N-No, please understand-"

He ignored her and faced me, squatting down so he was at my level then placed a hand on my cheek. "Anything fatal or hurt too much?"

Unable to speak, I shook my head. He helped me stand up, supporting me by placing an arm around me. Noticeably, it was in a protective way. Odd.

"I do understand, Loly Aivirrne. You intentionally hurt (name) so she wouldn't be in your way to gain my attention." He said, gently giving my arm a rub.

"You got it all wrong-"

"When was I ever wrong? State a moment."

Loly was unable to say anything, so Aizen released his reiatsu. She gasped for air, trying to apologize to Aizen and say more bad excuses. Menoly was affected too.

Aizen escorted me out, his arm still around me because I was limping. When we were far enough, he swept me off my feet and carried me.

I turned red. "H-Hey...you don't have to...I can walk just fine..."

He gave me a glare, but not the usual 'I'm Sosuke Aizen, so you shut up. I'm the boss'. His eyes had a hint of worry in them.

"She stomped on you, slammed you against the wall, and nearly killed you with poison. And you tell me you could walk just fine?"

I decided to stay silent. My whole face hurt anyway. He entered his room and gently set me down on his sofa, my feet propped up on it.

I shuddered. I was getting chills because of the poison. I wrapped Aizen's coat around me.

He sat beside me, pouring me a cup of tea and handed it to me. "Here. It might make you feel better."

I took a sip and shifted closer to him. As if he knew what to do, he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him, so that I wound up near his chest.

"I nearly died..." I muttered, trying not to cry.

He exhaled and cupped my face, lifting it up close to his. "It's okay. You don't have to be afraid anymore...I'm right here."

He wiped the blood off of my nose with his thumb, before wrapping his arms around me and holding me close as if I were a fragile yet beautiful snowflake.

I placed my hands on his chest and leaned my head against it. All thoughts were erased from my mind, except the thought of wanting to stay with him like this for the rest of the night.

"Aizen....Promise me something, okay?" I whispered.

"Of course. What is it?" He said.

"I want you to stay with me forever. Be there when I need you the most. Comfort me when I feel lonely, sad, or anything. Please...Stay."

He was silent for a while until he kissed the top of my head. "I promise."

We sat in silence, with me resting in Aizen's arms. That is, until he spoke.

"(Name)...I have something to tell you. It's about the thing with the world of the living."

My heart lit up a little. "Yes?"

"I agree to go with you to the world of the living."

Whoa!!! Two chapters in one day! I feel so motivated!!! Anyways, thank you for reading and your support! And yes, that was the surprise. The thing with the world of the living, and a double chapter. Hope you enjoyed it! ~TheFanfictionAzure29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 358 32
To everyone who wanted a different ending IchiRukia 4 ever Disclaimer: I don't own bleach or any of it's characters and this is my first Fanfic so s...
22.1K 422 17
This is my VERY first story, its one shots with X reader I kind of know what I'm doing since I've read so much before,also I don't own Bleach Or the...
19.6K 942 17
My first story to ever be uploaded to the internet. Depends on what ya'll think of it. ~Sabo and you lovely readers don't belong to me n...
990K 22.7K 52
Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but as time passed, I realized I was already...