The Pain of having a heart (S...

By I-Wrote-Something

Well, here's my first Aizen x reader. Hope ya like it, and everything Bleach-related belongs to Kubo-san. *bi... More

Author's note!!!
Prologue Act, A solitary heart that closed
First Act, The gaze into the sun
Second Act, Concern
Third Act, A mysterious night and a Captain
Fourth Act, Feelings
Fifth Act, the Gentle Gaze of the Darkness
Sixth Act, The shadow is what we only see
Seventh Act, The Heart that was lost
Eighth Act, loathe the memories
Ninth Act, When the Light falls...
Tenth Act, The darkness will rise
Eleventh Act, Kingdom of Hollows
Twelfth Act, Coaxing a lock open
Thirteenth Act, A turn of gravity
Fourteenth Act, The host body
Fifteenth Act, Lost in solitude
Seventeenth Act, Tea for your thoughts
Eighteenth Act, Sweet to salty to sour to bitter
Nineteenth act, This is where my smile dies
Twentieth Act, Will I love again?
Twenty-first Act, Care for a little dance?
Twenty-Second Act, Notes to sadness
Twenty-Third Act, Green with envy
Twenty-Fourth Act, The fox and the sun
Twenty-fifth Act, Not your average dinner
Twenty-sixth act, The silver hindrance (part one)
Twenty-seventh Act, The silver hindrance (part two)
Twenty-eighth Act, Sweet dreams are beautiful lies
Twenty-ninth Act, Don't be afraid.
Thirtieth Act, The world of the living (part one)
Thirty-first Act, The world of the living (part two)
Thirty-second Act, The world of the living (part three)
Thirty-third Act, The world of the living (part four)
Thirty-fourth Act, The world of the living (part 5.1)
Thirty-fifth Act, The world of the living (part 5.2)
Thirty-sixth Act, The world of the living (part six)
Thirty-seventh act, The world of the living (part seven)
Thirty-Eighth Act, The world of the living (part eight)
Thirty-ninth Act, The world of the living (Finale)
Fortieth act, Don't leave me hanging.
Forty-first Act, Walk with me
Forty-second Act, You've always been mine
Intermission, a note from the author
Forty-third Act, Your warmth
Forty-fourth Act, Days without you
Forty-fifth Act, Battle of Fake Karakura Town
Forty-sixth Act, Stay/Never Go
Epilogue Act, Red thread of fate
Author's note 2

Sixteenth Act, A night with the one and only

2.2K 92 17
By I-Wrote-Something

(A/N: another Aizen and Gin photo. Oh my gosh, why are the bad ones so handsome? *clicks publish button* hey, don't think I've forgotten about ya all :) )

(Aizen's p.o.v)

Letting go of the railing, I decided to take a short walk around Las Noches. There has been so much in my mind lately.

When I reached the outskirts of my room, I saw (name) lying down on the floor beside my door, blood pooling around her. Her eyes were closed shut.

Honestly, I was quite surprised and at the same time...slightly angry. I wonder who did this? And...why am I being concerned?

I approached her and picked up her wrist so I can check whether she has been killed or not. Her heart rate is quite slow. I glanced at her and saw her back rising and falling at the same speed.

Perhaps someone knocked her unconscious. But anyway...I'll just drop her off somewhere so she can rest properly.

I picked her up bridal-style and had her head lean against my chest. Strange. She looks beautiful even when she's hurt. She may have a tough facade, but in reality...she's very brittle and easily broken.

But then she let out a few moans. I guess I'd better let her rest and heal up.

I started walking towards her room, but then I abruptly stopped. "She can't rest well on a couch. She needs a bit of space to move around and be comfortable."

Exhaling, I went towards my own private quarters and opened the door, setting her down on my bed.

Her breathing was starting to get even as I watched her, sitting on the edge. Glancing at her hand, I slowly reached for it, holding it, and giving it a gentle squeeze.

As if she felt me do so, she entwined her fingers with mine and turned so she can face me. "Mmm...mmm..."

Holding her hand felt comforting. None of it felt lonely or just downright sad. Is this what it's like to love again? Having someone's warmth near you again...

I lay down on the bed too, facing her and letting her breath tickle my face. But then...

...what does it feel like to love again for a person who only experienced bad things about it?

I stared intently at her. Maybe it is not wrong to open it up again after all. But would I trade my successful plan just so I can no longer feel solitude?

She let out a soft moan and started to turn so she'll be facing the wall instead of me. I placed an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me, so that her head is leaning against my chest.

"I wonder what would it be like if I had you..." I muttered, leaning my head down so it touches the top of her head.

With my free hand, I started caressing her cheek. Then I noticed a smile start to creep out of her lips. Hm? Has she been awake all this time?

A small smirk crept out of my lips. I wonder what amusing reaction would she give me this time. The usual anger? Embarrassment, maybe?

Slowly, her alluring (your eye color) eyes started to open. At the same time, mine started to close.

"What is it like to have my lips on yours?"

(Your p.o.v)

I dreamt about Aizen. He was dressed handsomely, facing the slowly fading sunset. Then he turned to face me, a beautiful smile on his face, his amazing eyes looking at me with loads of love.

I can't help but blush and smile akwardly. Some part inside of me started screaming. I've never seen him look so handsome that even I wanted to look at him all day.

He extended his hand towards me. I placed my hand on top of his. He pulled me closer, about to place his lips on mine-

Until I slowly felt myself wake up. Ugh...my head still hurts...where am I? And why did such a good dream have to end?

There was someone lying down beside me. Huhhhh? Who's this?

Unfortunately, I lost my cool when my vision cleared. Aizen was lying down beside me, even breathing escaped from his lips. His arm was sitting around my waist snugly, and I'm soooooooo near his chest.

I let out a strangled scream. Okay, this is just so freaking weird, a little annoying, and really comforting all at the same time.

Why? One, because he was really near me, two, he had the nerve to make me fall asleep in his arms after what he said, and three...it's like he wants me by his side.

I glanced at his face. He may look tranquil right now, but noticeably...he's been through a lot and he's pretty tired. (If he even gets tired...)

But then...I saw that the bandages that I put on him earlier was still wrapped around his head. I tried to hold my laughter. Oh my gosh....

Unfortunately, I burst out laughing. "AHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH MY GOSH AIZEN, YOU LOOK SO GOOFY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!"

However, he didn't wake up. His arm was still on my waist. He just mumbled something incoherent and pulled me much closer.

A tint of pink spread across my cheeks. But it seems like this has a deeper meaning to it.

Well, Aizen always seemed to distance himself from everyone, especially me. He preferred being alone and doesn't like being loved. Something changed in him, I guess.

The solitude must've crept up to him one day, and he started to look for someone who can be with him for at least a short while and keep him smiling,

..............

............no one did.

I placed an arm around him too and shifted closer, to the point where my face was completely touching his chest.

What was it that he really wanted all this time?

I felt his arm move a little, so now it's around my back. I smiled a little. I wish he was like this instead. Loving and caring...not distanced and lonely.

I put my hand on his brown hair. It felt really nice and soft. I started stroking it and I saw his eyes slowly open.

"Mm? Something the matter? Couldn't sleep?" He asked.

I blushed a little and shifted away from him, his arm letting go of me. "Uhmmmmm.....errrr....I...ahhhh...."

He chuckled and his brown eyes locked with mine. "Speechless, I guess. How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, duh. AND WHY IN THE WORLD AM I IN YOUR ROOM?!?!" I yelled, sitting up while trying to hide my face with the sheets that were still on me.

He also sat up, pulling the sheets away from my face gently and giving me a smirk. "Tell me something, will you?"

I eyed him cautiously and at the same time nervously. "W-What am I going to tell you, cree-"

All of a sudden, his soft and warm lips crashed against mine. My eyes were as wide as plates. My ears could no longer hear anything. All thoughts I've been thinking were momentarily wiped out. My heart beat faster and faster.

He just kissed me for what seemed like a long time......and it looks like he would never let go.

What are you feeling and thinking right now.....

......Aizen?

Hweeel, here's the sixteenth chapter! I hope you like it! And the next chapters would be sugary and sweet.....but it's just the calm before the storm. See ya in the next update, and thank you for the nine hundred readers who read this! Love you!!! ~TheFanfictionAzure29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 422 17
This is my VERY first story, its one shots with X reader I kind of know what I'm doing since I've read so much before,also I don't own Bleach Or the...
40.6K 869 31
[COMPLETED] BLEACH SPOILERS! IF YOU HAVENT SEEN EVERYTHING, DONT READ. IT CONTAINS SPOILERS You've been living with Urahara Kisuke ever since the ev...
45.9K 727 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
266K 8.2K 74
Read and find out ^^ Disclaimer: I don't own bleach of the photo/photos. I hope that this is enjoyed since it's my first. :) I would appreciate any f...