The Pain of having a heart (S...

By I-Wrote-Something

Well, here's my first Aizen x reader. Hope ya like it, and everything Bleach-related belongs to Kubo-san. *bi... More

Author's note!!!
Prologue Act, A solitary heart that closed
First Act, The gaze into the sun
Second Act, Concern
Third Act, A mysterious night and a Captain
Fourth Act, Feelings
Fifth Act, the Gentle Gaze of the Darkness
Sixth Act, The shadow is what we only see
Seventh Act, The Heart that was lost
Eighth Act, loathe the memories
Ninth Act, When the Light falls...
Eleventh Act, Kingdom of Hollows
Twelfth Act, Coaxing a lock open
Thirteenth Act, A turn of gravity
Fourteenth Act, The host body
Fifteenth Act, Lost in solitude
Sixteenth Act, A night with the one and only
Seventeenth Act, Tea for your thoughts
Eighteenth Act, Sweet to salty to sour to bitter
Nineteenth act, This is where my smile dies
Twentieth Act, Will I love again?
Twenty-first Act, Care for a little dance?
Twenty-Second Act, Notes to sadness
Twenty-Third Act, Green with envy
Twenty-Fourth Act, The fox and the sun
Twenty-fifth Act, Not your average dinner
Twenty-sixth act, The silver hindrance (part one)
Twenty-seventh Act, The silver hindrance (part two)
Twenty-eighth Act, Sweet dreams are beautiful lies
Twenty-ninth Act, Don't be afraid.
Thirtieth Act, The world of the living (part one)
Thirty-first Act, The world of the living (part two)
Thirty-second Act, The world of the living (part three)
Thirty-third Act, The world of the living (part four)
Thirty-fourth Act, The world of the living (part 5.1)
Thirty-fifth Act, The world of the living (part 5.2)
Thirty-sixth Act, The world of the living (part six)
Thirty-seventh act, The world of the living (part seven)
Thirty-Eighth Act, The world of the living (part eight)
Thirty-ninth Act, The world of the living (Finale)
Fortieth act, Don't leave me hanging.
Forty-first Act, Walk with me
Forty-second Act, You've always been mine
Intermission, a note from the author
Forty-third Act, Your warmth
Forty-fourth Act, Days without you
Forty-fifth Act, Battle of Fake Karakura Town
Forty-sixth Act, Stay/Never Go
Epilogue Act, Red thread of fate
Author's note 2

Tenth Act, The darkness will rise

2.6K 96 30
By I-Wrote-Something

(A/N: wow...he looks so intense in this pic! Huh...? Oh, sorry...here's the final chapter of the Soul Society arc! Enjoy...)

I was in my room, all alone. Lying down on the floor, I hugged myself. Why...why did this happen...? He may be annoying...but I never wanted him to die.

Tears clouded my vision. For the first time in my life...I wanted to have his company.

I heard a light knock on my door, but all I could answer was a "go away".

"Come on, (name). Would ya please let me in?"

I shook my head furiously, only hugging myself tighter. "P-Please go away, Gin...I want to be alone, okay...?"

I could hear him sigh a little. "I brought some food for ya...thought ya might get hungry..."

I sat up and leaned against the wall, saying a muffled "thank you", burying my face in my hands.

He placed something outside the door, and I could hear his footsteps slowly fade away. Surprisingly, I still had the strength to stand up, despite how much emotional pain I was feeling.

In a situation like this, he would probably say..."It's alright. A beautiful person like you shouldn't cry."

Then he will do the creep things that he always did, wiping my tears away from my face with his hand, giving me an encouraging smile.

But it was all gone, wiped away by a single intense bloodshed. I choked back a sob, shakingly opening the door open.

I glanced at the spot where he was killed. The body was gone, taken back to the Fourth Division, but his blood was still there.

I can't hold back my tears. They dropped on the chicken katsu that Gin left me, getting it a bit wet.

"Why did you leave me, Sosuke Aizen the freaking creep...? You could've said goodbye...but you didn't."

I suddenly remembered him more when I stared at the chicken.

"(Name)...that's a nice name."

I let out a pained sob. Aizen...please...just come back to me.

I held the silver rose pendant in my hand. "Please...even just a small sign will do...I don't want a silent farewell..."

I hugged it tightly, pulling it closer to my chest.

"Aizen.....it has been too late to realize....how much you mattered to me when you were gone."

(Gin's p.o.v)

I grinned as I saw Aizen standing over the bodies of the dead Central 46, blood dripping from his sword.

But what angered me was he made (name) cry. She loved him, but he just threw her to the side and hurt her like this.

All more the reason to stop him, but not now.

"Yare yare, done so soon? I was only gone for a while." I said, approaching him.

He glanced at me, blood on his cheek. "Hm? You're back. What is going on with her?"

Being the observative man that I am, I noticed a slight change in his tone. It made my grin widen.

"Oh, she's in her room, mopin and weepin over yer fake death. Ain't that amusin...cryin over someone who doesn't even love her back."

He exhaled a little and swung his blade to remove the blood that was on it. "Is that so?"

He started walking towards the Seijoto Kyorin. (A/N: sorry to interrupt, this means Immaculate tower grove.) "Come, Gin and Kaname. We'll be staying here for quite a while and watch...a few events unfold."

I followed him to the place which was off-limits, even to captain-rank shinigami.

For a moment, I opened my eyes, my eyebrows meeting each other to make a determined expression form on my face.

"Don't worry, (name)...it'll all be over soon...if he touches you...no, I'll make sure he won't."

(Your p.o.v, this'll have to be after a few days)

Rukia was about to be executed today. Aizen's death still lingered in my heart, giving it really stinging pain.

Right about now, I'm sure he will be telling me a few stuff I needed to do, along with some quite sweet surprises of his. And I would be getting all annoyed towards him and hitting him.

But he was gone. The silence felt rather depressing, and really...really lonely.

I glanced at the window outside. She was already being brought up to the Sokyoku Hill, a few word exchanges, then she was lifted up in the air.

They released the Sokyoku, and I felt powerful reiatsu spread around the area.

He would be placing his hands on my shoulders.

But I would never feel it again. It's making my heart ache a lot, and I hated that. I don't want any of this anymore...just come back...

I saw Gin approaching towards me. "Oh? Usually you'd be greetin' me rudely."

"Not in the mood, Gin..." I muttered.

"Well, do ya have some time? I need ya ta come with me." He said.

I raised an eyebrow, but he'll probably just give some words of comfort...well...okay, then. I'm seeking for some company anyway.

I walked towards him, then he started leading me somewhere. We walked for a while, until we stopped in front of the Central 46's door, he called out to it, then it opened automatically.

"H-Huh? But there are supposed to be guards here, and-"

"Come on, (name). Keep up."

I continued following him and I saw the dead bodies. All six judges and forty sages.

"What happened here, Gin? Who...who killed them? This is terrible!"

He just continued walking until we reached the Seijoto Kyorin, the private living quarters.

"Isn't it supposed to be off-limits here? We should head back..."

He turned to face me. "Someone would like ta meet ya. Why dontcha look behind ya?"

I slowly glanced behind me and I saw-

No...no...it can't be...is it...really...him...?

Tears started to flow out of my eyes like a waterfall. "A-Aizen.....y-you're..."

I didn't want to say anything else anymore. I just threw myself into his arms and embraced him tightly.

"I'm sorry for everything, (name)...I just didn't want you to get involved..." He said, sadness in his voice.

Or was it?

I cupped his face in my hands, rubbing circles on his cheeks. "I-It...it really is you...I'm glad..."

He put a hand on my cheek, giving me a smile. "I am very glad to see you too...and...I'm very sorry I put you through all of this."

He pulled me closer, but then I felt a sword thrust through my chest. My eyes widened in shock, then I felt blood coming out of my mouth.

(Aizen's p.o.v, intense stuff are about to happen!)

She looked at me with disbelief in her eyes, shakily reaching for my cheek. "W-Why...Aizen...?

"Goodbye." I said simply, pulling out my zanpakuto.

But before she could reach me, she fell. But I caught her in my arms, carrying her in a bridal manner.

"Let's go, Gin. Eveything that we need to do has been done."

I could feel a slight change in his reiatsu, but it didn't matter nonetheless. My plan was flowing smoothly.

I encountered Unohana-taichou and her lieutenant. She called me treacherous, but I did not care. It was how I really am after all.

"Now put down (name) or you'll-"

Gin and I escaped, arriving at the Sokyoku hill. They are probably contacting the others about who the true threat was, and things are certainly about to get amusing.

"Killing her again, huh? Wouldn't the pain just come back even if you erase it?"

Kyoka Suigetsu. I shook his words off of my mind and then the others arrived, including Kurosaki Ichigo.

Chuckling in amusement, I let Gin carry (name) and engaged in a battle against them.

Unfortunately...he was still weak. I gave him a severe wound by just touching the blade of his zanpakuto with a finger, and I easily dispatched Abarai Renji.

Taking the Hogyoku inside Rukia, the thing that was most needed, and then I took (name) from Gin again.

Everything was put in place. The stage was set. But what was this strange feeling I was encoutering in my heart?

It is regret, I assume. I regret nothing.

But when I glanced at (name)'s injured face, it seems like instead of getting everything I wanted, I felt like I lost...lost something more important than what I've gained.

As if the words slipped out of my mouth...

"I'm truly sorry...(name)."

Bam! An epic ending to an epic arc! Hope you enjoyed the first arc of the story, and now we're moving on to- ahhhhhhh!!!! The best Aizen arc yet, the Hueco Mundo arc! Hope you liked it, and show me some love! And wow, that's quite a lot of readers now! Thank you so much! ~TheFanfictionAzure29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 723 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...
175K 4.2K 55
Mostly 'x Readers' and my favorite ships. Some characters I won't do. All 'x Readers' are gender neutral unless otherwise specified. Coverart mine. A...
52.5K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...
50.4K 785 13
THIS BOOK CONTAINS SMUT. NOT ONE BUT MANY SMUTS 👀 NO ONE WILL DIE HERE SO THERE'S NO EMOTIONAL DAMAGE - I DO NOT OWN DEMON SLAYER CHARACTERS