The Pain of having a heart (S...

By I-Wrote-Something

Well, here's my first Aizen x reader. Hope ya like it, and everything Bleach-related belongs to Kubo-san. *bi... More

Author's note!!!
Prologue Act, A solitary heart that closed
First Act, The gaze into the sun
Second Act, Concern
Third Act, A mysterious night and a Captain
Fourth Act, Feelings
Fifth Act, the Gentle Gaze of the Darkness
Seventh Act, The Heart that was lost
Eighth Act, loathe the memories
Ninth Act, When the Light falls...
Tenth Act, The darkness will rise
Eleventh Act, Kingdom of Hollows
Twelfth Act, Coaxing a lock open
Thirteenth Act, A turn of gravity
Fourteenth Act, The host body
Fifteenth Act, Lost in solitude
Sixteenth Act, A night with the one and only
Seventeenth Act, Tea for your thoughts
Eighteenth Act, Sweet to salty to sour to bitter
Nineteenth act, This is where my smile dies
Twentieth Act, Will I love again?
Twenty-first Act, Care for a little dance?
Twenty-Second Act, Notes to sadness
Twenty-Third Act, Green with envy
Twenty-Fourth Act, The fox and the sun
Twenty-fifth Act, Not your average dinner
Twenty-sixth act, The silver hindrance (part one)
Twenty-seventh Act, The silver hindrance (part two)
Twenty-eighth Act, Sweet dreams are beautiful lies
Twenty-ninth Act, Don't be afraid.
Thirtieth Act, The world of the living (part one)
Thirty-first Act, The world of the living (part two)
Thirty-second Act, The world of the living (part three)
Thirty-third Act, The world of the living (part four)
Thirty-fourth Act, The world of the living (part 5.1)
Thirty-fifth Act, The world of the living (part 5.2)
Thirty-sixth Act, The world of the living (part six)
Thirty-seventh act, The world of the living (part seven)
Thirty-Eighth Act, The world of the living (part eight)
Thirty-ninth Act, The world of the living (Finale)
Fortieth act, Don't leave me hanging.
Forty-first Act, Walk with me
Forty-second Act, You've always been mine
Intermission, a note from the author
Forty-third Act, Your warmth
Forty-fourth Act, Days without you
Forty-fifth Act, Battle of Fake Karakura Town
Forty-sixth Act, Stay/Never Go
Epilogue Act, Red thread of fate
Author's note 2

Sixth Act, The shadow is what we only see

3.1K 131 18
By I-Wrote-Something

(Aizen's p.o.v)

Just as I was about to slash her, I sheathed my sword. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. "A-Aizen...?"

I did not give her any reply, instead...I turned and started to walk away from her.

"What was I thinking...? Why would I kill her...? I promised Mizuki that she will live-"

I stopped walking. "She's not Mizuki. The real one...is dead."

I closed my eyes and began walking again. Why would I let myself be trapped in the past like this?

No...the past can't hold me down. I am far too powerful to be even bound by time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt someone grab my sleeve.

"(Name)." I said simply.

"You tried to kill me...didn't you?" She said, her grip on my sleeve tightening.

I smiled, even though I knew my true reputation was hanging by a thread. "Why would I kill you? You're very important to me."

"Don't feed me lies, Aizen!!! Which is the true you?!" She yelled.

I smirked to myself. So she is doubting my fake personality now? Well...why would I let such a mistake slip through?

I raised my reiatsu, cornering her into a wall. "The true me, you ask?"

She cautiously put her hand on the handle of her zanpakuto. I smirked at her, lifting her face up close to mine by the chin.

"The Sosuke Aizen you know...had never existed to begin with. You people only see the shadow, never the true light."

She pushed me away, glaring at me and drawing out her zanpakuto. I chuckled, feeling amused at her reaction.

"Oh, but you just healed from your injuries. Trying to fight me would be a terrible mistake indeed."

"Shut up! How could you do this, Aizen?!" She said, her voice cracking a little.

I didn't answer, and she charged towards me.

"...hm? Did you say something?"

She suddenly sustained a severe injury, causing her to fall on the ground.

I approached her injured figure, squatting down. "Satisfied now? You have seen the true Sosuke Aizen."

"The same wound...the same place on her body...ain't that right, Aizen-san?"

My eyes widened a little, but then they returned to their emotionless form. "Kyoka Suigetsu."

A child, who looked exactly like me when I was younger, stood behind me.

"How much did you see?" I asked.

"Everything; even heard your icy words." He replied.

I chuckled, amused because of him. "Icy, you say? I think it may be something far worse."

He closed his eyes. "Guess I described it wrongly, because every word that comes out of your mouth is potent poison."

Then he approached us, his small hand reaching for (name), then he touched her forehead.

"Oh, same reiatsu? Can it be?"

"What are you talking about?"

He gave me a smile. "That's for another time, Aizen-san. Until then...see you."

With that, he disappeared. I stared at (name) for a moment, until finally deciding what to do with her. I ripped off my sleeve.

(Your p.o.v)

I woke up, seeing that I'm in my bedroom. "Huh? Was all that just a dream?" I muttered, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.

Suddenly, I remembered Gin's chicken katsu gift. "Oh no, my delicious meal! Where did I put it?!"

The door slid open, and Aizen entered. I can't help but glare at him, even though it was all a dream.

He handed me the same mini cake box that contained Gin's gift. "You left this at the barracks, so I picked it up for you."

I slowly took it from him. "Thanks..."

He sat beside me. "Something the matter? You're not your usual self today."

He put the back of his hand on my forehead. "Hm? You're not sick either."

"It's nothing, really. I'm just not in the mood to do much of anything. Well, except eat this chicken katsu."

He sat down for a while until he stood up, leaving the room. "If you need anything...just tell me, okay?"

With that, he closed the door. I sighed and stared at the box. "But if it were a dream...why does it feel so real?"

I poked my abdomen to see if a wound was there. Sure enough, I felt a little pain.
So it really was real...

...even the words that Aizen had said.

I peered at my wound and saw a sleeve which is Aizen's size wrapped around it. "Huh?" I said, question marks floating around my head. (A/N: guys, this is just an expression.)

Then veins popped on my head. "What kind of evil person are you?!?! You beat the life out of me, then you treat me?!?! Are you even trying?!?!"

But then, I remembered something before all of that happened.

"I do like him."

I internally smacked myself. "What was I thinking?! I just confessed that I liked him?! After all that nonsense he has done and said?"

Well, I said that before I even knew any of his intentions, so....

I stood up, taking my chicken katsu with me, and decided to take a walk to refresh my mind. (Well, I occasionally took bites of food.)

"Does he like me back, then?"

Oh no, another random thought! Why am I thinking so much about Aizen anyway, arghhhh!!!!

I didn't know that I bumped into someone already, causing me to drop my food.

"My goodies!!! Hey, you nasty creep! You'd better-"

I glanced up to see Gin, a worried expression on his face. "Oh, if it isn't creep Ichimaru. Yeah, thanks for the chicken."

"We have ta talk, (name)." He said.

"Huhhhhh?! About what, Gin?" I asked, standing up as I picked up my food.

"Just come with me." He said.

I shrugged. "Whatever you say, then. This has to be important."

-timeskip-

He took me to his office in the Third Division barracks. "Okay, so I need ta ask ya somethin."

"Yeah, sure...sure...go on." I said, shoving a piece of chicken katsu in my mouth.

"Has somethin odd been goin on ta ya lately?"

I blinked. "Think so. Aizen...Aizen isn't himself today."

He frowned a little, which I have to say is a rare sight. "That's what I figured. I'll tell ya this, dontcha get too close ta Aizen-taichou."

"Why's that? He'll probably just pat my head or treat me to some food-"

"Please listen ta me, (name). Aizen-taichou is a man ya shouldn't get involved with. He's dangerous."

"Gin, maybe you're only tired-"

His eyes opened, which made me choke on my food. "I wouldn't want ya ta get hurt. Plus...didn't he slash you just earlier?"

My eyes widened. "How did you-"

"What an amusing conversation you have there, Gin, (name)."

I slowly turned my head, my heart pounding in my ears. "A-Aizen...."

He smirked. "Would you like to fill me in on the details?"

Whew! Sorry I kinda updated a bit later than usual...but here's the new chapter! Chapter one of my BlazBlue fic is gonna come out soon, so just a bit longer! Hope you like it too! ~TheFanfictionAzure29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988K 22.7K 52
Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but as time passed, I realized I was already...
290K 10.6K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
52.5K 1.3K 28
!Yandere Madara x Reader _________ You belong to me and only ME _________ (Y/N)'s life Was pretty ok. In High school it was fun. In college it was st...