Falling For You (OHSHC Boy x...

By MaskedNight

A young boy born in a rich family was sent to Ouran High School to start his new life. Unknown to his family... More

Ask The Dog
The Host Club
Confused Feelings
Suprise Guests
Protected
LET THE GAME BEGIN ~Finished~
KAGAMIS PROPOSAL
Smiley Boxers :D
Cry for Help
A Helping Hand (A/N)
Jealousy
Hurt
Kotatsu Nirinaga
<3 !!!SEPTIPLIER!!! <3
Shut up for a moment
My God
Happiness
Kindness
I Love You
-Side Story- Crimson Eyed Boy

Few Breaths

6.5K 204 183
By MaskedNight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=etQ5Jzv45Qw

Have you ever had one of those "i wish id known that was gonna happen" moments? Well ill tell you about mine. 

.

.

.

I yawned and ran a hand through my hair brushing my teeth. It was almost christmas, Me, Hikaru, and the other host members were gonna have a special christmas event going on when christmas came around. Which was in three days, i was excited for it, it was going to be my first christmas that i actually celebrated. 

So basically, we went through school planning the events. 

Day 1

"Haruhi! Pass me those lights will you!?" 

Haruhi handed me the roll of lights and i put them up carefully. The host club had been closed for preparation for the event. I started humming "jingle bells" while working. Christmas was never my favorite holiday, until now, and i was super excited for it. We spent all day putting up decorations. Kyoya even ordered special cakes and everything. 

"We should totally do this more often."

Hikaru commented, walking over and pulling my hand into his as he regarded the other host members. I squeezed his hand gently. 

"Yeah! That would be fun!" 

I exclaimed. 

Day 2

"Honey, you look cute im that hat!" 

i complimented Honey as he wore his little santa hat. He giggled and squeezed Usa-Chan before running over to Mori and putting a santa hat on his head. 

"We match now!" 

He giggled and jumped up. Mori caught him and held him in his arms like they usually did. We had finished decorating and were now sorting out outfits. 

.

.

.

Nanami peeked into the living room.

"what are you doing Alyn?" 

she questioned. I was humming while decorating the christmas tree. 

"what does it look like im doing?" 

"putting silly lights on a tree." 

she stated. I deadpanned and looked back at her. 

"dont tell me you've never decorated a christmas tree before?!" 

She shook her head. 

"Nope. Never." 

"Get over here!" 

i exclaimed. She carefully walked over and kneeled beside me. I handed her an ornament. 

"put it on the tree." 

i instructed. She did so and we continued doing that, then she assisted me with the lights, and she even put the star on top. 

"Wooow!" 

her eyes sparkled as she stepped back to look at the tree. 

"Its so pretty!" 

I chuckled. Tomorrow was christmas, my very first happy christmas. I loooked out the window and snow fell down on the ground. 

"guess you didnt really want me..." 

i muttered. My parents had never returned, not once, they hadnt checked on me once since i left. And deep down i knew it got to me, i usually didnt think about it, but dont you usually spend christmas with your family...?

.

.

.

Day 3

"Merry Christmas~"

...

The host club was packed with girls. All host members were wearing christmas attire. 

Kyoya even managed to get presents for every visitor, Which in my opinion was amazing. Once the girls filed out of the room the host members circled around. 

"Merry Christmas everyone!" 

Haruhi said. We all nodded in agreement. Kyoya pushed up his glasses, and although he didnt smile it was rather obvious he enjoyed being there. We all chit chatted for a long while, jokes went around. I sat on the couch in the room and curled up. Haruhi had made all of us hot choclate. I sipped at mine. Ren jumped up and curled up next to me. My mind traveled back to my thoughts earlier. I looked up at the host club members. 

... 

thats right....they were my family...i didnt need my parents, i had these guys. A warm feeling spread through my chest as i smiled. This was where i belonged. 

.

.

.

"Im gonna head back you guys." 

I announced. 

"Cmon Ren!" 

i called. He let out a whine but came along anyways. I waved and the others waved back. Hikaru did his usual kiss me before i go and we left. About halfway home my phone rung. I picked it up and pressed it to my ear as i walked. 

"Hey Hikaru," 

He chuckled on the other side. 

"That was fun." 

I nodded then suddenly felt stupid realizing he couldnt see me nodding. 

"Yeah." 

"We should do it again." 

I smiled and cuddled into my scarf, blowing out as the snow fell. 

"yeah..we should." 

"You feeling okay?" 

he questioned. I nodded. 

"Why wouldnt i be?" 

Hikaru passed on the other side for a moment then sighed. 

"Well, you know...your...p-parents..." 

he spoke as if the words were landmines. I giggled. 

"its fine, i dont need them, i have you guys." 

"I kinda wish we could have been alone for christmas." 

He muttered. 

"wanna hang out alone tomorrow?" 

"Yes!" 

he said a little more enthusiastically then he should have making me laugh. He cleared his throat.

"i mean umm, yeah sure, that would be cool." 

"No ulterior motives?~" 

"n-no of course n-not!" 

He exclaimed on the other end, making me laugh again. Ren padded along beside me. 

"Hey Hikaru, guess what?" 

"Hmmm?" 

"I love yo-" 

"ALYN!!!!"

Ren screamed too late. Screeching tires were heard, then all i felt was pain.

.

.

.

It hurt...

Why do i feel so heavy...

Its hard to breath...

"Alyn!?" 

Thats right...Hikaru is on the phone, ive gotta tell him im okay. I opened my heavy eyes slightly. Ren was looking at me. He was saying something, but i couldnt understand it, all i heard was barking. Hikaru's voice continued to yell through the phone beside me. Noises were all around me, and everything was just blurs of color. i reached for the phone, my fingers lightly grazing it. 

Im so tired...

It hurts..

I reached once more, my body felt so heavy. 

Maybe i should take a nap...

Yeah...that would be nice...

I closed my heavy eye lids, and the weight of my body drifted. And i lost conciousness. 

.

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
232K 6.6K 22
A teen boy named Ryu Himura moves and starts attending Ouran to get away from his past. His mother says it will help to start new. Ryu wasn't happy a...
87.9K 3.8K 45
[This book is currently under editing.] Now, from what we've all read, most of the OHSHC fan fictions are usually about a girl falling in love with a...
10.8K 219 14
You go to Ouran High school, you are the new kid. Your looks were beautiful, but you didn't talk nor show a lot of emotion. Whenever someone tried to...