The Accident // L.T.

By -disorders

Just a love story... ♥ (this was my first fanfic... I wouldn't do it if I were you) More

The Accident
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 - Filler
Sorry - not an update
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Longish rant
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
New Story
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Ch 97 - Part 1
Ch 98 - Part 2
(Not an update sorry) Important question..
Sequel

Chapter 46

29.8K 482 363
By -disorders

-6 Months Pregnant-

"I'd love them no matter what gender." He says, stoping at a red light.

I look at him amused.

"What?" He says innocently.

"Stop sugar-coating!" I laugh "You want a boy don't you?"

He chuckles, "I'm not."

Light turns green and he focuses back on the road.

"C'mon Lou!" I whine.

"Ok ok, I want a girl," he smiles softly.

"Really?" I'm genuinely surprised.

He raises an eyebrow, "Why do you look so surprised?"

"I don't know.." I shrug "I just thought you'd say a boy."

"Well I do want a boy.. really badly," he admits.

"Then why'd you say girl?" I ask.

He puts the car in park and then turns to me, grabbing my hand.

"Because.. that," he kisses it "is for another time."

What?

"Wha.. I don't get it-"

He chuckles and gets out of the car before I could finish my sentence.

Coming over to my side, he opens my door for me and holds his hand out to help me down, "You coming?"

I take it and he slowly helps me down, closing the door behind me. He locks the doors and I intertwine our fingers as we walk the short walk towards the hospital doors.

"But.. I.. What do you mean?" I say still confused.

He throws his head back in laughter.

"Why is my confusion so amusing to you?" I speak my thoughts.

"We'll talk about this another time babe," he grins, kissing my head.

"But.."

He chuckles at me as he pulls me off to the front desk, "Tomlinson, pregnancy appointment." He tells the lady.

"Doctor Scaletti will be right with you." She smiles.

We then take a seat on the waiting chairs. And I lean against Louis's shoulder as he plays with my fingers.

"You know.. isn't it suppose to be the *patient's* last name?" I tease.

"It is." He claims.

"No it's not, you said Tomlinson. My last name is Thompson."

"Really?" He raises his eyebrows "Well we'll just have to fix that, won't we?" He winks.

My breath catches in my throat, "W-What?"

He just kisses my temple, not saying anything.

"Did you just hint at marriage?" My eyes are wide.

"What? When did I say anything about marriage?" He tilts his head confused.

My cheeks flush.

"Oh I.. I don't know.. I just.. I thought.." I stumble out. I mutter out an apology as he chuckles an 'its okay'.

He's so confusing.

"Mrs. Thompson?" I hear a woman call out.

I look up and see it's my doctor and smile at her. Louis grabs my hand and helps me stand up and we walk into the small, somewhat cold room.

He helps me up onto the hospital bed and I lie down. He pulls up the chair for the visitors closer to the bed and holds onto my hand comfortingly like always.

"Hello Josie, how are you?" She's looking through a bunch of papers on her clipboard as she speaks but looks up for a second to shoot me a smile.

"Good," I say.

"That's great! Been getting any weird feelings lately? Any accidents or pains I should know about? Nothing is small." She speaks.

I shake my head, "Nope."

She sets her clipboard down, "Good, good."

We then go through our normal routine of blood check, interrogation on my latest feelings and activities. And then Louis escorts me into the bathroom, helping me into my gown.

Once I come back out, she's rolling out the baby monitor gadget to see into my stomach. "Congratulations on making it 6 months! Now I assume you're ready to find out the gender of the little one?"

I nod happily and she laughs slightly, as I'm helped back up onto the bed and she gets right to it.

The gown is made to now expose my stomach as she pulls out the gel-like substance and gently but firmly rubs it onto my large baby bump.

She moves the monitor so it's over my stomach as she looks up to large screen against the wall, adjusting it until she sees a head.

Time passes and soon their heartbeat fills the room and I get all giddy, as usual at the sound of my baby.

Lou squeezes my hand and he's grinning wide of course.

"I.. I can't seem to- Oh! Here we go!" She smiles.

"Where is she?" But I instantly catch myself "Wait no not she, I-"

"No Josie.. *she* is right," she gives me a grin.

I gasp, "She?" I squeak.

"She." She confirms.

I squeal loudly and turn to Louis to see he's overly excited with his eyes all squinted, like he gets when he's happy, with a smile stretched over his face.

She points out his features to me so I can see her more clearly and my eyes kind of tear up. I always get emotional at these appointments

"I.. I.." He can't seem to form words.

"I know," I pull him into a short, passionate kiss as he exhales happily.

My doctor begins to clean everything up as I'm taken back to the bathroom and cleaned and changed back into my previous cozy sweater and jeans.

After I thank her, we exchanged hugs and say our goodbyes as we then walk back to the car.

Lou opens the door for me and helps me in, before closing my door and jogging over to the other side and getting in himself.

"I honestly can't wait for this." He sighs when we get on the road.

I don't have to say it for him to know I feel the same.

"So now that we know the gender.. we can talk baby names," I squeal happily.

He smiles wide, "Whatever you suggest, I'm okay with it."

"Umm.. Lacie?"

He shakes his head.

"Lizzie?"

"Not feeling it."

"Kalee? I like Kalee," I say.

"I kind of like it." He says.

"Well what did you have in mind Louis?" I laugh.

He chuckles, "Maybe Leah?"

I tap my chin in thought as we wait for a red light to turn green.

"We have 3 more months, there's no rush." He tells me with a small smile.

"Yeah I guess so," I say.

The light turns yellow, before going red again.

What?

Louis notices my confusion and speaks, "They've been having technical difficulties with the lights lately. They say they're working on it but this is ridiculous," he huffs.

"The roads should be closed! This is dangerous, someone could get hurt!" I exclaim.

"I know but they're claiming that they're working on each light one by one and fixing each, so they want us to continue our normal routine to help them." He shrugs.

The light turns green and we're off again.

But I notice a truck speeding off coming our way from our left, at the same time as we are crossing over.

"LOUIS LOOK OUT!"

***

Don't hate me, I have a plan.

K so..

1. Baby names? (Girl and Boy)

2. What do you think is going to happen?

3. What do you want to happen?

Don't be mean.

ilysm <3

Vote and comment please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...
31.2K 633 59
WARNING: this is my very first fanfic & i wrote it when i was literally like 12 and pretended to be a liam gal lmao basically, i wouldn't read it bu...
167K 1.5K 43
This is my first ever story! =)
58.2K 825 10
This is my first fan fiction! I hope you like it! :) Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik from One Direction are both in love with each other. They both go...