Claimed by the Sinclair Broth...

By KaylaBabs

Hanna left for England five years ago to study English and business. She hasn't been back to the states since... More

Hanna secret letter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Snitches again. Seriously
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 sneak peak
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Bonus Chapter
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Claimed by Brothers
i need a editor
Hanna's Wedding

Chapter 11

66.5K 2.4K 789
By KaylaBabs

Uploaded on 27/03/16

"I hope the girls will be alright at Natasha's." Daniel said as I was putting my ear rings on. "You know how I feel about exposing the kids to their type of lifestyle."

I sighed standing up to adjust my dress in the mirror. "Mum was not free." I reminded him. It's been a week since the girls sleepover at Lisa house. Mum has been all over the place emotionally since they have been waiting for dad results.

"We should wait till she is free." Daniel put his black jacket on over his white shirt. "We waited a week. What's another week."

I held up my hand to his face. "Stop it!" My face was a mask of anger. "Just stop it. She is my sister. And my kids are not going to stop going there just because you don't like the way she lives her life."

Daniel cut his eye after me. "So their your kids now? When we got together. You said that we would be sharing parental responsibility. Whenever I voice my opinion. You shout me down. Pulling rank."

I folded my arms. "This is not about pulling rank. I will not do as you suggested. So I suggest." I stressed. "You get over it." I picked up my purse from the counter looking at the time on the clock on the wall. "We need to get going. We are almost late."

I walked downstairs to the front door. Daniel locked up the house. I noticed that he had a Audi car that had J&J construction on the side.

"New car?" I asked. For the pass couple of weeks. He been getting a lift with Nathan.

"Justin gave it too me." Daniel clicked opened the door.

"Are they treating you better now?" I asked as I strapped in my seatbelt.

"Now they being too nice." Daniel said getting the car into gear. "I can't help but feel like they are after something."

Yeah me. I thought to myself.

I rubbed his knee. "You got nothing they want."

Daniel laughed. "I hope that is true."

It was a short drive to the restaurant. Lisa booked for us to attend a Chinese restaurant that was situated in the rich part of the city.

"Hey." I greeted Lisa who stood up from the table. I hugged her inhaling her sweet perfume. "How are you?"

"I am fine." She hugged me back giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey Nathan." I gave him a quick hug. "You been waiting long?"

Nathan shook his head sitting back down. "We just got here."

I sat down next to him so that I was sitting opposite Daniel. It was a small square table.

"How is your new job?" I directed the question to Nathan. But my eyes were trained on Daniel to see if he were giving any sky looks to Lisa.

"It is great. PR in USA works at a faster pace than the UK." He unfolded the napkin to place it on his lap.

"I am glad you're enjoying your job. It was a big decision to move here. Who made it?" I rested my chin on my palm looking at Nathan interested in what he got to say.

I bet it was Lisa that wanted to move cause she can't stay away from my man.

Lisa took a sip of her wine. "It was a joint decision." She replied. "We were talking about moving here before. When your sister offered us this opportunity. We knew it was a sign to take it."

The lady came over to take our orders. I noticed Daniel seemed more jovial tonight since we got to the states.

"How you're new job Daniel?" Lisa asked him directly. "Are the twins treating you any better?"

I switched my focused to her. How did she know that he was not getting along with the twins? I didn't tell her.

"Yeah. Much better. I hope I get time off next month." Daniel nodded his head to Nathan. "Nathan wanted to do hunting. We found this organisation that can help beginners like us. A retreat in the mountains."

"That sounds interesting." My voice making it sound anything but. "I don't think it appropriate time for me and the kids to be disappearing in the woods"

Nathan shook his head. "It's a guy trip. Hanna."

"Oh." I have him a tight smile. "By all means. Enjoy your time in the wilderness."

The waitress came back with our food to place it in front of us.

The Chinese food was lovely. Conversation managed to flow a lot easier once I relax round my best friend.

Nathan suggested that we go back to their house. Daniel agreed before I could say no. I wanted us to have a night together.

I put a fake smile on my face as I entered their house.

"This is like old times." Lisa gushed. She ran to the kitchen coming back in the living room with four glasses.

I sat on the sofa in the middle of her and Nathan whilst Daniel sat in the arm chair by Lisa.

Nathan poured some red wine in my glass and passed the bottle along to Lisa who gave some to Daniel.

"While the boys are away, why don't we do a spa thing with the girls?" Lisa asked. "It do me good to get out the house. And also make new friends."

I nodded, taking a sip of wine. "Yeah. I ask Natasha if she wants to come along. Take her mind off the stalker situation."

Nathan leaned back in the couch his arm slung over the back of me. "I don't get that whole stalking. If someone don't want you. Move on." He laughed drinking looking towards Daniel.

Daniel gave one of his awkward laughs. "Maybe things are not simple as they seem."

I snorted. "How simple can things get. They don't want her."

Daniel looked over at me. "They must have given some indication that they want. They paid for her plastic surgery. Gave her a job and new identity. I would have thought the same thing if I was her."

I opened my mouth to reply but Nathan beat me too it. "So you're saying when people do kind things for you. Then they want you?"

I looked between them sensing some underlining tension. Like they were not talking about the Tiffany situation.

Lisa topped me up. "Let's just agree to disagree."

"Let's." Nathan agreed raising his glass taking a sip looking over at Daniel from across the rim.

I jumped feeling Nathan hand touch my cheek.

"Sorry." He apologised moving his hand back behind me on the edge of the sofa. However I was still sat very close to him.

Lisa placed the empty bottle on the floor.

She smiled over at the three of us. "Shall we play the game of spin the bottle?"

I scoffed. "What am I? Fifteen?"

"Awe..." She picked up my hands dragging me up from the sofa. Pushing me to sit down on the floor. "Just love a little."

I had to adjust my dress when sitting down as it ridden up to the tops of my thighs. I grabbed a scatter cushion to place it in the middle of my female area so no one could see my French lace panties.

Nathan pushed the coffee table out the way then sat down next to me. Daniel sat down opposite me on the other side of Nathan. And Lisa found a place next to me in the middle me and Daniel.

"So how are we going to play?" Daniel asked. He looked excited.

Lisa gave me a sly look. "We are going to play. Truth, dare or strip."

"What?" I said shocked. I wa unsure if I would like this game. "I don't think we should-"

I was cut off as Lisa placed her index finger across my lips. "Sh..." She stroked my face. "We just having a bit of fun. Stop being a prude."

My eyes went to Daniel who subtle nodded. He wanted this.

"Let's begin." Nathan said as he spun the bottle.

The green glass bottle spun round. And landed on Lisa. She clapped her hands in glee.

"Okay. I choose dare!" She straighten her shoulders. "Give it to me."

Nathan tapped his fingers on his chin. "I think my dear wife." Lisa giggled. "That you should as a dare... Give Daniel a kiss."

Daniel face flashed to Nathan. He did not look to happy at this. Then he looked to me.

They all looked to me. I plastered a fake happy look on my face. "By all means. It's just a game."

I watched them with screwed eyes as she leaned over to the side to place a kiss on his lips. Daniel opened his mouth.

I saw his tongue snake out around her kissing her. His hands came up to frame her face.

Nathan cleared his throat after a minute. They both broke apart red faced.

"Well that was erm...." Nathan laughed. "Stimulating."

I joined in with a fake laugh of my own. That kiss didn't look like it was a first time kiss.

"My turn." Lisa took control of the bottle. Spinning it in a circle. It landed on Daniel. "Truth, dare or strip."

"Strip." Daniel answers quickly going for the easier option. He stood up unbuttoning his shirt. Revealing his toned chest underneath. He didn't have a six pack the same as Justin and Jackson.

He sat back down in his pants and shoes.

Nathan gave a low wolf whistle. "Just when did you start working out?"

"Never you mind." Daniel spun the bottle. It landed on Lisa. "Truth or dare or strip?"

Lisa batted her eyelashes. "Strip."

I looked at her. She was only wearing a black dress.

She stood up slowly taking the straps off her shoulders. Then pushed the dress down her hips so that it pooled at her feet.

She stood there standing in a pink push up bra and a tiny pink G string.

I wanted to run over and cover Daniels eyes from her body.

She kicked the dress to the side with her heels. Then sat back down like she hasn't got a care in the world.

She took control of the bottle spinning it again. It landed on Nathan.

"Truth, dare or strip?" She asked him.

Nathan grinned. "Dare."

I looked between the two of them. I could tell they were enjoying it.

"I dare you." Lisa placed her hand on my knee slightly rubbing it. "To kiss passionately Hanna."

I began to shake my head. "No I can't do that."

"It's okay." Nathan leaned over to me capturing my lips. He forced his tongue in to French kiss me. I pushed him back and the kiss was broken.

Lisa pushed out her bottom lip. "That was not passion at all."

Nathan winked at me. "Maybe next time." He spun the bottle. It landed on me.

I gulped.

"Truth, dare or strip?" Nathan asked me rubbing his hands.

"Choose dare." Daniel advised. I saw him adjust in his trousers. Was he getting turned on?

"Dare." I said quickly before I changed my mind.

"I dare you to kiss Lisa passionately." Nathan dared me.

I looked to Lisa who sat there watching me. Letting me know that this would all be on my terms.

I took a deep breath it wasn't as if I never kissed her before.

I leaned forward. Lisa did as well. Our lips met in the middle. I kissed her. Closing my eyes pretending that it was one of the twins that I was kissing. I let her tongue come into my mouth imaging that it was Justin that was teasing me. I felt her hand cup my breast. In my mind it was Jackson that was playing with my n'ipple.

I felt a presence behind me pulling my dress down so that the top half of my body was exposed. I felt kisses along the back of my neck. I imagined that it was Jackson touching kissing the back of me and touching my legs.

That it was Jackson hands traveling up my thighs. To touch the centred heat of me.

I carried on kissing. Then gasped feeling a finger touch on my bud.

My dream burst into reality. Lisa was kissing me and Nathan had his hand up in my body.

I looked in horror to see Daniel with his pants around his ankles fisting himself.

"Oh shit." I panted. How the hell did I not see this coming.

Tiffany POV

I pulled the baseball cap lower on my head. This is where Justin and Jackson lived.

I looked at their house from the gated entrance. They had builders coming and going to their property.

I walked up to the gates. Knocking on the security booth.

"Hi," I smiled at him. "I am Laura. I was wondering if they were hiring here?"

He shook his head putting down a form he had in his hands. I noticed that he had a shirt on with J&J construction on. "Not that I know of. But if you go on our website you find some vacancies." He advised.

"Thanks." I said beginning to turn away then faced him again. "What are they building?" I pointed to the house.

He laughed. "The bosses are building for their family. They said. Two more kids I heard are coming. So they making sure there is plenty of room."

I smiled tightly leaving to walk to the bus stop. That makes no sense. What kids. Unless they are talking about Natasha brats. Those must be the ones.

I got into the city centre, I had to walk across the mall to get to my bus stop the takes me to the place that I be living with Melissa.

"Sorry." I stumbled into a man.

"It's okay." He righted me with his hands on my shoulders.

"You're British?" He spoke so differently.

He grinned, "is it so obvious?"

"The accent." I looked him up and down. How weird. He had the same shirt on as the man. "How long you been here?"

"Not long. Moved here for family reasons." He held out his hand to me. "Daniel."

"Laura." I shook his hand. "What are you doing here."

"Just about to go shopping. I am waiting for-"

"Daniel." A brunette waved as she approached. She hugged him. "Sorry I'm late." She looked at me. "I am Lisa."

"Laura." In introduced myself again. "You make a wonderful couple." I stumbled into him again.

"Are you sure you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "I am fine." I waved him off. "See you around."

I smiled as I walked to my bus stop. Taking his phone out in my hands. I be seeing him again soon.

A/n

Hope you guys love this chapter.
Vote👍 fan 👊comment ✍

Just a quick question. What would you prefer first. For Hanna to find out bout Daniel

Or

Twins to find out ??!!

Xx kayla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 154K 50
*BEING RE-WRITTEN* "I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was running up a...
520K 3.3K 10
Book 4 of The Claimed Series Lena and Webb planned a life together. When Lena's mate passed after a short courtship, Webb had taken it upon himself...
1.1M 32.1K 36
Kale lives in his own little world. He loves his job at Bishop's (an offbeat book/media store). Has a best friend that understands him. Yet he wishes...
86.1K 2K 19
She planned to fulfill an obligation. They planned to fulfill a need. Can all get what they planned? Sybil was unfashionably tall with curves and aub...